+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/5/06 Chapter 4

Holy crap Chloe! Just got caught up on the last 2 chapters. I think Chloe's got one too many games going on @the same time. Her & Lex are hot though. Can't wait for the next update.

Ash's Love Slave

OMG!! I love the way portray Chloe.. She really is something else, lol!! Can't wait to read more??? PPMS??

wath out lional the new young and sexy devil is in town.,...totally am lovin this chloe...i loved the part with jason/c and then lex barging in...plz make chlo play around with jason amd then get busted by lana...that would ve been hilarous

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Good for Chlor for not only telling off Lana, but for playing Clark and Jason. Not to mention Lex--WOO HOO!!

I am enjoying this new, take no prisoners version of Chloe, but I think she needs to be careful. The person who tried to kill her is still out there.

And I know that you explained in the chapter before that Chloe and Lex had a relationship the summer she was in hiding, but nothing excuses his dropping her once they got back in Smallville. So, I hope you have Chloe's continuing to torture Lex--he deserves it
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I love this version of Chloe. To bad we get stuck with the tv version. She is so sassy and out of control. LOL!!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/5/06 Chapter 4

Wow that last chapter was really hot Chloe is a little vixen why couldn't she be like that on the show!! Please update soon I want to know who was trying to have Chloe killed and I think Lex is really going to punish her for her behaviour at the torch

Great Chapter!

Love the new Chloe!

I love your portrayal of Chloe in this fic and the smut is fantastic !!! Can't wait for the next update !!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix NC-17 2/11/06 Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Questioning

“Just put it on Chloe. I’m not going to have you flaunting your body around my guards.” Lex was holding out pair of black jeans and a dark turtle neck.

He wanted her to put on these clothes before she got out of the SUV they drove to one of Luthor Corps unmarked warehouses in Smallville.

“No! I like what I have on. I am not covering myself up because you think people will be gawking at me.” Chloe didn’t want to change no matter what he said.

He had to control everything and he wasn’t going to control her. They had to be equals not one ruling over the other.

“Damnit Chloe you’re driving me crazy. Just put the clothes on. Why can’t you do what I ask just this once? I don’t want them looking at you and your not wearing anything under that skirt. What if you had to bend over they would see everything. You owe me after that show in the Torch office today. We are not getting out of this car until you change. You think everything is a game lately. I need them to be focused on their job not my woman’s body.” Lex tried handing her the clothes again.

Chloe didn’t want to change but she knew he wouldn’t get out of the car unless she did.

“Fine!” Chloe snatched the clothes out of his hand then took off her jacket, pulled off her shirt then put on the turtle neck. “This doesn’t mean you can start telling me what to wear. This is a one time deal.” Chloe took off her skirt and her bare ass made contact with the leather chair.

Lex was staring at her getting dressed and she saw him getting excited. “Stop looking at me.”

Lex groaned hitting the steering wheel. “You’re not sweet like you use to be. What has gotten into you lately? The past two weeks we have been together all you do is play me and that mess at the Torch wasn’t anything like you. You woke up and you’re this naughty little vixen not at all who I fell in love with. You don’t even tell me you love me anymore.”

Chloe pulled the pants on then looked at Lex shaking her head no. “I was never sweet.”

Lex grabbed her arm and pulled her over to him. He fisted his hands in her hair. “No you weren’t but at least you acted like you enjoyed being with me. Now all you do is find ways to punish me.”

Chloe tensed up and tried to jerk away from him but he tightened his grip on her. “I just wanted to make sure you understood you made a mistake dumping me and I’m having a little fun. You just don’t want to admit that you like the way I am now.”

Chloe relaxed scooted closer to Lex and reached down to grab his cock. “I can feel it in your pants how much you like it”

Lex pulled her to him then kissed her hard almost swallowing her lips. Chloe squeezed his cock and he groaned in his throat.

Chloe knew he needed some reassurances about her feelings for him but she still wanted to have some fun with him.

Lex felt Chloe unzipping his pants and pulled out of the kiss. “Stop! No more games.”

He let her go and tried to put some distance between them but there was no were to go expect out of the car.

“Come on Lex. I was trying to show you how much you like the new me.” She went to finish undoing his pants and pulled his cock out.

It was already hard in her hand pulsing for her attention.

“Don’t you want me to show you?” Chloe pushed back so she could lean over him.

Her lips brushed against his cock and Lex twitched in his seat. “Tell me you like it.” She spoke and then start licking around the head of his cock.

“Ahhh! Chloe…” Lex said grabbing her hair out of her face so he could look down on her then pushed the seat back giving her more room.

Chloe left the head and licked up and down the shaft and it was driving Lex crazy. He kept pushing up into her tongue trying to into get in her mouth.

Chloe stopped and her lips were hovering over his cock. “Just admit it and you can get what you want.”

She went back to licking him and cupped his balls massaging them in her hand.

Lex never gave in easily but he must have really wanted this blow job. “I like it. I like how you are now. I think your so fucking hot like this. I secretly hoped there was a naughty little vixen in you waiting to break free. Now stop teasing me.”

Chloe gave him what he wanted and took all of him in her mouth. He was big and this was no easy task but she practice with Lex during their summer hide away and she knew what he wanted.

She lifted up on him slowly swirling her tongue all around him then sunk back down taking him in again sucking on him all the way down.

“God, Chloe your killing me.” He fisted her hair tighter and pumped up into her mouth hitting the back of her throat.

Chloe grinned as best she could with a big cock in her mouth then started to suck bobbing her head up and down his length.

Lex grabbed the stirring wheel with his free hand and pumped into her mouth a little faster. His breathing was labored and he was just panting yes over and over.

Chloe tried to settle into the rhythm he wanted sucking on him twirling her tongue around his cock still massage his balls then she felt them draw up.

Lex wasn't going to take much more so she drove down on him taking all of him in then she bobbed her head and up and down again repeating the motion.

“Fuck I’m going to come” he said then he pushed up into her mouth almost lifted out of the seat as he came in her mouth.

Chloe tried to suck and swallow as he came getting all the warm juices he released. Then licked up to the tip of him.

She leaned up and met him face to face. He was sweating, his eyes were closed, and he had a grin on his face. “What’s so funny?”

Lex opened his eyes and saw and met her eyes. “Nothing I just enjoyed that.”

Chloe shook her head at him then moved back over to her side of the car and reached for her jacket to put it on.

Lex put is soften cock back in his pants then fasten them up. “You still won’t say it?”

Chloe knew he wanted to hear that she was in love with him and she was but didn’t want to give into Lex’s wishes yet. She wanted to tell him again when she was ready.

“I’ll tell you soon” She pulled on her jacket then opened her door to get out of the car.

Lex let out a groaned and got out as well. She saw him reach under the driver seat and pulled out a sliver hand gun then checked the safety and placed it in his pants hiding it with his suit jacket.

They both slammed their doors closed and started to walk toward the warehouse.

Just as Chloe was getting passed the front of the car Lex grabbed her and pushed her into the car. “No playing around in here. If you have questions you can ask but don’t play around in here.”

Chloe rolled her eyes and yanked away from him. “I know Lex. Can we get one thing straight before we go in there?” Lex waited for her to continue. “We are sure this isn’t you father trying to kill me?”

Lex leaned her back into the car. “My father failed once and he wouldn’t fail again. If he wanted you dead you would have been. I don’t know who would do this but who ever it was they did a sloppy job. If it was my father I would know about it. I have been keeping a close eye on him since he got out of prison besides he has no more resources to pay someone to kill you.”

She hoped it was Lionel it would make things easier as to who she could get back at. Lex told her that Lionel got out of prison sometime during her coma. If it wasn’t him then she had no clue who wanted her dead.

Chloe pushed into him feeling his warmth on her and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Alright let’s go.” She leaned up kissed him and Lex grabbed her ass pushing her into his groin.

They were kissing for a few moments then Lex took her hand and they walked into the warehouse.

Chloe watched Lex as he spoke to the three guards waiting for them. She scanned over the warehouse and it was empty expect for a few large metal crates scattered around the room. There was room over to left that looked like it would have been used as an office. The ceilings were high and above them was a landing that surrounded the entire space.

“This is Miss Sullivan.” Lex pointed to her and the guards nodded like robots. He gave them a few more orders that Chloe couldn’t hear since he turned his back to her. “Bring him out.”

Two of the guards walked into the office and dragged out the mechanic. Chloe remembered him from the day she dropped off the car.

He was a middle aged man with dark hair and beard. When she saw him in the workshop he was covered in grease but now he was covered in sweat and his t-shirt was drenched.

The third guard pulled a chair out of the office and sat it in the middle of the room. The two guards carrying him sat him in the chair and one took out hand cuffs from his pocket to lock the man to the chair.

Chloe looked over at Lex and he was focused on the mechanic. She knew he was going to take control of the questioning and so she waited to see what he would do.

Lex walked up to the mechanic and circled around him. “Mr. Whitestone why don’t you tell us who hired you?”

The man shook his head and didn’t say anything. He looked terrified and his jaw was clenched shut.

Chloe couldn’t see behind her but one of the guards was staring at her ass. Lex must have noticed and shoot a dirty look in her direction.

She squint her eyes and had no idea what was wrong with him then looked behind her and saw the guard jerking his head to look the other way. Lex was right they didn’t focus very well on their job.

Lex knelt down in front of the mechanic meeting him face to face. “I don’t think you understand. I’m not asking you if you want to tell me. I’m telling you that you are going to tell me.”

The mechanic shook his head again and his voice was shaky when he spoke. “I can’t tell you. They will kill me. That is why I ran in the first place when I didn’t get the job done I knew they would come for me.”

Lex backed away from him and turned away. Chloe thought this intimidation thing he was doing was really sexy. He gave her a half smiled then turned and kicked the chair over.

The mechanic let out a cry as he hit the floor. Lex stood over him and bent down to his level. “You dying should be the least of your worries if you don’t tell me who hired you.” Lex moved away from him and signaled the guards to pick him up then stood next to Chloe.

Two of them lifted the chair back up. The third walked over and stood in front the mechanic blocking her view.

Chloe could see him scrambling in his chair but she couldn’t see what the guard was doing to him was going.

The mechanic stated screaming out in pain. “Ok. I’ll tell you just don’t. Please don’t.” The guard moved away and mechanic looked like he saw a ghost.

“We are waiting Mr. Whitestone.” Lex was totally in control.

The mechanic caught his breath and looked at Chloe. “She came into the shop for some routine work. I told her she could pick her car up the next day and she left with some guy it looked like her father. Then this guy came into shop asking about her car.” He paused still looking at Chloe and she didn’t like.

Lex got closer to mechanic and looked furious that he was talking so long to continue. “What did he look like?”

The mechanic was still staring at Chloe making her uneasy. She kept thinking this asshole took money to kill her and now he was stalling on the information that would lead to her the source. This was taking to long she wanted know she had to do something.

Chloe reached behind Lex and grabbed the gun before he could stop her. She pulled the safety then pulled the trigger without aiming and just missed the man’s arms.

The gun pushed her back and she shifted her feet slightly to keep from falling.

The bullet grazed him and he screamed out like a little girl.

Once she gained her balance Chloe walked closer to him and pointed the gun in his face. “Just tell me. Who tried to kill me?!” She was breathing in and out heavily completely fixed on getting what she wanted.

The mechanic looked down at the barrel of the gun. “I…I...saw” He was trying to speak but he just keep mumbling.

Lex walked up behind her and she couldn’t see him but he had a devilish grin on his face. “The lady is impatient so I think you better talk fast.”

He reached for her hand holding the gun and lowered it to the man’s leg. He put his mouth on her ear and whispered to her. “If you are going to shoot him then shoot him here. He will be in pain but he can still talk.” Lex backed away from her slightly.

Chloe took a few steps back and was standing against Lex ready to shoot where he suggested. She fingered the trigger getting use the feel of it. It was a strange holding this man’s life in her hands.

The mechanic dripping with sweat and he was barely breathing. He seemed to be totally lost in the fact that he could die unable to speak but Chloe didn’t want to kill him.

She wasn’t ready to do something like that but she wanted him in pain.

“Start talking!” she yelled at him pointing the gun at him.

There was nothing the mechanic could say his eyes glazed over he had to know no matter what he did he was going to end up hurt or dead.

Lex pulled Chloe against him and whispered in her ear like the devil on her shoulder. “Shoot him.”

After he spoke her reaction was slow. This time when she pulled the trigger she thought about where she was aiming first then squeezed it. The gun jerked her back again pushing her into Lex.

The mechanic screamed out in pain cursing so loud that the sound echoed throughout the warehouse. He was shuffling in his chair trying to get some relief but couldn’t find any.

Chloe just watched him panting and bleeding everywhere then Lex moved away from her and stood in front of her. “No more warnings. Who hired you?”

The mechanic finally told them what he knew and every thing broken up as he winced in his chair in pain. “He was young. Nice build. Sandy. No Brown colored hair. Short hair. He told me. half a million up front. The other half when… She was dead…please help me… He said he would kill…me if she didn’t…” He stopped and started wincing in his seat.

Chloe was frozen looking at what she had done but Lex keep things going. “What else happen? You know more.” He grabbed the mechanic’s shoulder trying the shake the rest out of him.

The poor mechanic looked like he was ready to pass out but tried to speak again in broken sentences. “He made. a phone call. I didn’t hear. much but. Oh god my leg. he said that. the job. was taken care. Mother…”

Chloe had no idea who he just described but Lex seemed to get what he wanted. He walked over to his guards gave them some orders and motioned to leave.

“Come on.” He said to her walking out and Chloe had to run a little to catch up.

They got in the SUV and Lex took the gun from her and placed it back under the seat. He started the car.

Chloe didn’t know what just happen. Whatever he just said meant something to Lex but not her.“He said something that you understood? Why are we leaving?”

She tried putting her hands on the wheel and he swatted them away.

“Jason Teague paid him off.” Lex backed the car up then rolled away form the warehouse.

Chloe sat back in the chair and shouted “Jason, but why?”

Lex took a moment before he spoke to clear is throat. “Jason and his mother want to get back at me. That had to be why Jason was in the Torch office to today. He’s following you now that your back out in the open.”

“Great. I get caught in the cross fire because of you.” Chloe shook her head totally lost as to why killing her would get to Lex. “Why would they kill me?”

“Oh I don’t know Chloe because I love you. I have something they want and they were using you to threaten me. I got a few warnings that they may take away some that was important to me but I didn’t think your life was in danger. I assumed they meant Lana.” Lex turned to her and he saw her face getting red.

“You knew I was in danger and you didn’t tell me.” Chloe could feel the hairs on her skin standing up.

“I thought they were falling for me wanting Lana but apparently they know more about me then I expected. Somehow they must have found out about last summer. That is one of the reason I pushed you away to keep things like this from happening.” Lex kept his eyes on the rode and tried not to turn to Chloe’s icy stare on him.

“I could see that your performance with Lana wasn’t very convincing and putting me in danger is no reason to dump me. I get into messes like this without associating my self with you. What do you have they want. If it’s worth killing me for then you can tell me what it is.”

“No. You don’t need to know anymore. I will handle this now.” Lex turned heading out onto route 40 toward the mansion.

Chloe didn’t want him taking over. “No you’re not going to take over again. We are working together remember.”

“No Chloe. This is serious I don’ want you to get hurt. You will stay with me until I can get rid of the Teagues”

“Yes I know it’s serious. I almost died. I know how serious this is. I want to help you. Stop being so stubborn and just let me help you. I want to get back at them just as much as you do.” Chloe punched him in the arm.

Lex rolled his eyes. “I’ll think about it but I rather do this alone. You better call your father. Tell him you are staying with a friend or something.”

“You are not alone so I’m going to help weather you want me to or not. So stop telling me what to do. Stop trying to control me.” Chloe pulled her phone out of her jacket pocket.

He was right she had to call her father but didn’t want him to know that.

She had a quick talk with her father then remembered there was something else she had to do that night. “I need you to take me to the Kent farm first before we go to the manor.”

“No. I am not stopping so you can play around and try and seduce Clark.” Lex pushed down on the gas.

“You don’t understand. He can help protect me.” Chloe knew his abilities would come in handy. She considered it was the time to tell Lex the truth but there was that nagging feeling again that she shouldn’t.

“How can he help? No one else should know about this Chloe.” Lex kept gong full speed ahead.

“Look I will explain later just take me there. I won’t be long. I just have to do one thing.”

Lex groaned and hit the steering wheel. “No. I don’t want you any where near Clark.”

"It has something to do with the secret. It’s about what Clark is hiding.” Chloe hoped that would change his mind and he did want to know what Clark was hiding.

Lex stopped and made an illegal U-turn in the middle of the rode. “What do you know about Clark?”

She giggled a little that he changed his mind so quickly. “I’ll tell you when you tell me what the Teagues want that you have.”

“I said no. If you are not going to tell me then we are turning around.”

Damn him. She just need a few minutes with Clark. “Fine then I’ll tell him to stop by the manor and I’ll talk to him there.”

Chloe started to call Clark on her cell. Lex tried to take the phone from her but she turned away from him. “I’ll just tell him about you and me. I’m sure he wants to know what really happened in the Torch office today.”

She knew he didn’t want people to know about them and this was the perfect test for that.

“Just tell him you’re on your way there. You have ten minutes then I’m coming up in the barn and dragging you out.”

She got Clark on the line and he was happy to hear from her and said he would be waiting in the barn.

The SUV pulled up in front of the Kent farm and Chloe started to get out of the car and Lex grabbed her arm

“I’m not going to tolerate this behavior from you much longer.”

Chloe tore her arm away. “What is that suppose to mean?”

Lex pulled her back in the car as she tried to get out. “It means that you are going to start listening to me. You are in danger and now that I know who is after you I need you to start listening to me. I refuse to lose you.”

Lex’s eyes were pleading with her and Chloe tried to come back with a quip but those eyes of his made her complaint for a change. “Ok. I’ll listen.”

“Ten minutes or I’m coming in there.”

Chloe smirked at him and got of the car. “Yeah right.” She knew he wouldn’t drag her out because he didn’t want people to know he was in love with a high school girl, He may not drag her out but he would spy on her to get closer to the screct.

She walked up the steps to the barn and saw Clark sitting on the couch waiting for her.

He saw her got up and hugged her. “Chloe I’m so glad you are ok. Why didn’t you want to see me when you went home from the hospital?”

Chloe walked away from Clark and stood against the railing of the loft. “I was busy with other things.”

“I won’t ask what you were busy with but did it have something to do with Lex?” he replied.

Chloe took and few steps along the rail as she spoke. “Could be but I want to talk about you and me now not Lex.”

Clark nodded and waited for her to go on. “Clark I need your help. Someone made me crash that night. I need you to help protect me.”

Clark tried to get Chloe to stop walking and stood in front of her. “I told the police that someone did something to your car but no one listened to me. I will help you in anyway I can but I don’t know what you think I can do.”

She brushed past him and grabbed the railing then climbed up to stand on it. “Clark I think you know how you can help me.”

Chloe tuned so her back was facing the open space of the barn. Clark looked worried and tried to get her down. “Chloe get down. You could hurt your self.”

“But you just said you wouldn’t let that happen.” Chloe leaned back and started falling. She knew Clark would catch her. He had no choice but to catch her.

Clark super sped down the stairs and caught Chloe.

She giggled in his arms. “Nice catch.”

He tossed her down and looked like he was going to have a stroke that he just showed her his powers. “Chloe...I…what just happen…”

“It’s ok Clark. You can explain how you catch cars like beach balls later. For now I just want you to know that I know your secret and if I need your help you will be there for me.”

She turned to leave the barn and Clark stopped her. “How did you know?”

“We can talk about that later right now I have to get going. I will talk to you later about what I need you to do for me.”

Chloe pushed past him and headed back to the SUV.

Clark yelled after her. “Are you going to tell anyone? Chloe wait. Chloe…”

Chloe got in the SUV and Lex started it and took off. “Saw what you wanted to see?” she said.

Lex didn’t say anything. He just drove. Chloe assumed he was trying to process what he saw snooping on her.

They pulled up in front of the manor and Chloe just wanted to sleep. It was a long day and she really need some rest so she could wake up fresh and think up ways to get revenge on the Teagues.

She knew very little about Jason’s mother and obviously knew less about Jason if he was following her around thinking up ways to kill her.

Lex opened the door and she walked in ahead of him. She wanted to walk to the kitchen before heading to bed. She had to eat something anything.

‘Which way is the kitchen again?” Chloe turned to Lex and he was grinning at her.

Chloe didn’t know what he was smiling about. “What is so…Ahhhh” Chloe tried to talk but Lex grabbed her and swung her over on her shoulder.

“I told you that you would pay for what you did today.”

Chloe kicked her legs trying to get away. “We have to talk about getting back at Jason and his mother.”

Lex smacked her ass and she yelped.

“We can talk about that in the morning. Trust me they will pay for what they did to you. Right now you need to think about all the begging you’re going to be doing the rest of the night.”

He made his way up the stairs toward the bedroom.

Chloe had no idea what Lex was going to do to her but she couldn’t wait find out.

TBC

Chapter 6 Good Night

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/11/06 Chapter 5

Wow, really liked this chapter. Love the way Lex & Chloe are with each other. I knew it was Jason who caused Chloe's accident now we have to find out why. Can't wait to read more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information