+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix (NC-17)

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Phoenix NC-17 Update 2/1 Chapter 3

very interesting and sexy!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to find out who tried to kill chloe. please update soon this story is great!

Members

that was an evil way to leave this chapter. i can not wait to see what happens next

hot as hell

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was HOT!!!! I love how competitive they are in bed. It is so Chloe and Lex. They are so cute! I can't wait to read who tried to kill her.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Well, their morning after is really interesting Keep this good stuff up, cannot wait for more !

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I like this story, and the smutty parts are just wonderfully written

But I need to know who tried to kill Chloe--update when you can!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Wow this story is wonderful so far. I hope that a new chapter is coming soon!!!

Ash's Love Slave

WOW!! Definitely hot and sexy!! Now I can't wait for you to get back here and let us all know who was stupid enough to try to kill off Chloe?

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix NC-17 2/5/06 Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Back to School

“Come on Lex tell me what you know.” Chloe stood up next Lex on the side of the bed waiting to hear what he had to say.

“Sit down I’ll tell you.” Lex nudged her down and Chloe did what he asked this time because she wanted to know. She had to know who tired to kill her.

“Where should I start” he said then sat next to her and paused after he spoke this just irritated Chloe.

“Damnit get on with it. Who tried to kill me!” She jumped into his lap and shook his shoulders.

“Ok stop assaulting me.” Lex grabbed her waist and made her sit still on him. “Do you remember taking your car to the mechanic the weekend before you had the accident?”

Chloe stop wiggling in his lap and waited for him to continue. “That’s where I started looking. Who ever worked on your car did a lot more then just change your oil.”

“Ok. I got more then an oil change. Why didn’t they just set my car to blow up once I started it up if they wanted me dead for sure? They must know that I’m invincible and bombs can’t kill me.” Chloe let out a laugh about being blown up. She already survived one bombing just before Lionel’s trial.

Lex pulled down on her trying to get her to stop laughing. “Chloe it’s not funny. You could have died. I assume they wanted it to look like and accident as much as possible so a car bomb would have tipped off the authorities to foul play.”

Chloe stop laughing for the moment and tried to focus on the matter at hand. “Ok so who hired the guy? I’m sure the mechanic didn’t want me dead.” She pushed closer to him settling in his lap and wrapped her arms around him.

Lex got distracted by her movements and grabbed her ass so he could push her into his groin.

Chloe pulled his hands away. “Focus Lex. We are trying to find my killer. You won’t be fucking me for long if he or she is still out there trying to kill me.”

Lex grunted that he was stopped but put his hands back on her waist and continued with what information he had. "Your right he was just a hired hand. I had some people track down which mechanic at the workshop worked on your car. The first week you were in the coma one of the mechanic’s came into a large sum of money and quit is job then moved out of Smallville. My people assumed that he was the guy. The phone call I just got was about him. They found him in Mexico hiding out and are bringing him back here. Tonight I will go and see him to find out what he knows.”

Chloe was excited now. She was a few steps closer to finding the person who tried to kill her. “I’m going with you meet this guy.”

Lex put her face in hands. “No. I want you to be safe. You’re going to go to school then go home and spend time with your father.” Chloe jumped up out of his lap.

“I’m going with you Lex. Don’t try to tell me what to do. This is about me. They tried to kill me not you.” Chloe started franticly looking for her clothes she wanted out of that room. When she found her jeans and reached for them Lex grabbed her arm.

“I won’t let anything else happen to you Chloe. I love you. I’m going to protect. Let me handle this. I’ll find who did this to you.” Chloe jerked her arm away from him.

She didn’t need someone to protect her. She wasn’t a baby and Lex thinking of her that way made her furious. “Lex you can’t tell me what I can and can not do. I don’t care how much you love me I don’t need you worried about me. You should know better then that by now once my mind is made up it can’t be changed. I’m going with you tonight to meet this guy.”

Lex groaned when she finished and sat back on the bed rubbing his forehead frustrated that he couldn’t control her.

Chloe found all her clothes tossed around the room and grabbed her overnight bag off the floor next to the night stand. She tried making her way to the bathroom and Lex grabbed her again. “Why can’t you just let me protect you? Just trust me with this. You coming with me tonight isn’t going to get us any closer to the killer.”

Chloe notice his expression and he looked so concerned for her and she just didn’t care how he felt. Normally Chloe would have done what Lex told her to after he pleaded with her but ever since the coma she didn’t feel that way anymore. “I understand you think you need to protect me but I am coming with you tonight. I’m not a child I can handle my self. Things will go a lot more smoothly if you just let me help you instead of treating me like a fragile flower. I woke up from a coma I think you know how strong I am. I can handle seeing you beat the shit out of some guy for information.”

He let go of her and backed away. “Beating this guy up may just be the start of what I’m willing to do to get the information he has. If you think you can handle that then fine you can come with me but at any point I want you out of the room you have to do what I say.”

Chloe shook her head no then stepped towards Lex. “It’s not working that way. I want to be there the entire time. Lex you have to start settling into the fact that I’m more of your equal then you think.” Chloe didn’t let him protest anymore and walked into the bathroom slamming the door shut and locking it.

Lex started banging on the door. “Chloe open the door. We are not finished.”

She just ignored him and took her shower. She blew her hair dry then pulled a little jean skirt out of her bag and a skimpy black top along with it. She bought this shirt and shoved to the bottom of her closet thinking it was just too sexy for someone like her but now seemed just right.

As far a under garments Chloe was wearing a bra but had no need for panties which would work to her advantage later on that day. After getting dress she took a few minutes to do some final touches on her hair and added some makeup. She looked over her self pleased with her appearance for a change. Something she never felt before the accident.

When she came out of the bathroom Lex was sitting on the bed in the pants he had on last night waiting for her. “Chloe I really don’t want you coming with me tonight.”

“You won’t keep me from this meeting. I’ll find away in. You know I will. Let’s make it easier and you pick me up after school and we go together or I’ll have to do the snooping thing. I know how much you love it when I pry into your business.” She walked over to him and he pulled her into his arms between his legs.

“Fine. Have it your way. I’ll meet you in the Torch office.” Chloe was pleased that he gave in. He really didn't want her snooping.

Chloe reached down to kiss him and licked a line across his lips then made her way into his mouth working over his tongue. Lex moved his hands up her skirt rubbing up and down her legs and tried to deepen the kiss sliding his tongue into her mouth. She reached down to his pants and felt a bulge forming there.

Now that she got the reaction she wanted from him she pulled away from him. “I have to go.” Then she started to walk out the room.

“You know you really shouldn’t start things if you’re not going to finish them.” Lex sounded displeased that she got him going then stopped and Chloe loved it.

She picked up her coat and didn’t look back as she walked out. Her plan was to leave him hard and hungry for her and that last statement proved she'd done her job.

She closed the door and heard him yell after her. “Evil woman! Come back here and fuck me!”

Chloe giggled all the way to school and looked forward to giving him what he wanted later.

One of Lex’s limo drivers dropped her off at the school. She was early and wanted to avoid people as much as possible. She no longer had control over her mouth and had no idea what she would say when she saw her friends.

Walking down the halls she noticed all the cheesy school spirit posters and promotions for the senior prom. Chloe scoffed at these things and couldn’t wait for the high school experience to be over.

Once she made it to the Torch office she expected to find it the way she left it aside from Clark leaving his stacks of a paper all over the place but she was surprised see that it was much worse. Papers were everywhere and worst of all Lana Lang was sitting in her desk.

Chloe was furious to see what a mess the place was in and Lana was doing nothing but fueling her anger. She slammed the door shut trying to get Lana's attention away from the computer.

Lana jumped and a huge smile went across her face when she saw Chloe. “Chloe. It’s so great to see you. Everyone has been worried sick about you since you didn’t want any visitors the past few weeks you have been awake.” Lana ran over to her while talking and embraced Chloe.

She did her best not to throw up all over Lana knowing full well she didn’t like her and didn’t care if she woke up or not. Her father already told her that Lana rarely came to see her.

Chloe squirmed away from the hug then walked over to her desk look over what she was working on. “So what are you working on? Have you been helping Clark with the issues?”

“Yes I have been working really hard trying to fill your shoes.” Chloe let out a laugh after what she said. There was no way Lana Lang could ever fill her shoes. “What’s so funny? I know that some of the articles may not be as well written as yours but I have been working really hard.”

Chloe tried to stop laughing and put Lana Lang in her place. “I haven’t looked at the back issue yet and I know that there mediocre. I’m sure you put forth your best efforts but making a cup of coffee and trying to report the truth are two very different things.”

Chloe paused for a moment to gauge Lana’s reaction. She could tell she was less then please so she kept going. “Why are you even here? Since when are you interested in journalism? I know I know. You wanted to be closer to Clark and you thought that by acting like me you could do that.”

Lana tried to open her mouth to cut in but Chloe kept going before she could. “I don’t see why you kept chasing Clark. Don’t you have a boyfriend already? Is Jason not giving you what you need. You should really invest in a vibrator if you’re that horny Lana.”

Lana’s mouth dropped opened and she motioned to leave snatching up her things. “What’s wrong with you Chloe? How can you say things like that to me? I thought we were friends.” Chloe let out another laugh at Lana’s naïve view on the world.

Chloe knew Lana didn’t trust her and hated that Clark would confined in her. They have never really been friends. “Lana we are not friends. You don’t trust me. You hate that Clark tells me things and not you. Why you don’t stop living in the world where everyone is out to please Lana Lang. I’m done doing that. I no longer have any desires to continue with this so called friendship.”

Lana grabbed all her things and opened the door to leave. “Chloe I’m sorry that you feel this way. I was hoping that after you almost died we could workout our problems but I guess I was wrong.”

Chloe was so glad to be rid of her and proceed to get her office back in order before first period.

School seemed to be never ending. People were happy to see her and Chloe tried to be as nice to them as possible. Lana steered clear of her when ever she saw her in the hall and somehow she managed to avoid talking to Clark. After class she would rush off to the ladies or he would just miss her leaving the Torch office heading to class. She had plans for Clark and didn’t want to set them in motion to soon.

Before the last period of the day she waited for Clark at his locker. When he saw her that big dumb grin went across his face. “Chloe it’s so great to finally see you.” Clark gave her a hug then scanned down at her outfit. He noticed her cleavage right away and she had to clear her throat to get his attention back to her face.

“Clark I really have to get to class but do you think that I could talk to you later on in the Torch office.” She put her hand on his arm and he nodded as a sign that he would meet her.

“Ok see you then” Chloe walked off and gave Clark and eye full with a little tail wiggle. She knew he was looking Clark was easier to push over then Lex.

Her final class was over a little early and Chloe made her way to the Torch office. She had a long list of things she need to work on before being caught up as well as her Saturday session starting next weekend.

Chloe could care less right now about the work. Her only concern was to question the mechanic about who tried to kill her.

When she opened the door to the office Jason Teague was leaning against her desk. She assumed he was waiting for Lana. “Hello Jason. Lana isn’t here.” Chloe walked pass him to her desk and got a great idea.

Jason turned to her with a confused look on his face. “That’s odd she ask me to meet her here this morning.”

Chloe looked over at Jason and knew how to pass the time until Lex showed up. “Will I guess she should have called and mentioned that she wasn’t going to be here? I don’t think she will be in the Torch office ever again.”

“Ok I guess I should see if she’s at the Talon. It’s nice to see that you are all right Chloe. Lana was really worried about you.” Jason tried to keep his gaze away from Chloe. For some reason he was nervous and she didn’t know why but she was going to play off that.

Chloe walked over to Jason and brushed passed him. “I guess Lana can be a little insensitive sometimes.”

“I wouldn’t say that but sometimes she is wrapped up in her own world. I really should get going.” Jason was motioning to leave when she grabbed his arm.

“Jason can I talk to you for a second.” He nodded and waited for her to speak. “How do feel now that you came all this way to be with Lana? Paris is a pretty big thing to give up to be with someone you barley know.” She tried inching closer to Jason.

She could see he was getting interested in what she was doing and his voice was a little shaky when he spoke. “I would stick with my decision.”

Chloe glided her hand over Jason's arm feeling his firm muscles. It was nice but not as nice as Lex’s. “Really that is interesting because to me it just doesn’t seem like she’s all that into you. Don’t you ever worry about her interest in other people?”

Jason shifted forward a little. Seducing him was easier then she thought. “There are always other options in Smallville if things don’t work out with Lana and me.”

Chloe breathed in and her chest heaved forward which got Jason's attention where she wanted it. Chloe tried not to snickered that he was falling for this so easily after a few choice words, a brush on the arm, and some cleavage made him mush.

“So what would those other options be?” Chloe didn’t stop touching his arm and moved closer to him almost pushing against him.

Jason didn’t seem to mind and closed the tiny gap between them. “Chloe if I’m not mistaken I would have to say that you are coming on to me.”

She gave him a half smile then bit on her lip pushing a little closer to him. “Is that a problem? I know that your with Lana but this isn’t what you meant by other options?”

Jason brushed that back of his hand across Chloe’s cheek. “Your right this is what I meant by other options.”

There was no way she was going to kiss Jason and she tried to prolong this until Lex got there but she was stuck when Jason started leaning toward her lips.

Before he could kiss her she heard Lex’s voice. “Hello Jason.”

Jason jumped back and saw Lex standing in the door way. “Lex! I was just telling Chloe how nice it was to have her back. I really should get going.” He started to walk off but turned to say one last thing before he left. “See you around Chloe. Lex.”

Jason's abrupt departure was followed by Lex slamming the door shut then locking it. “What the hell are you doing?” Lex’s nose flared out and he planted his hands to his sides like he was holding back.

Chloe snickered under her breath. She knew he would be up set but this was better then she would have expected. “Calm down Lex nothing is going on.” Chloe tried not to laugh at him and went back over to her desk.

Lex followed and was standing right behind her. He turned her to him and his voice was completely out of control. “You were so close to him you could have given him a lap dance. Do think this is a game. No one touches you but me.”

Chloe liked that he was being possessive but didn’t want him to know it. “You don’t own me Lex. If I want to give Jason I lap dance then I will.”

He toke hold of her arms and pushed her closer to him. “No you won’t. I’ll make sure you don’t if I have to get rid of Jason myself.”

This is what Chloe wanted for him get so occupied with anger that she could get him to do anything.

Chloe pushed her self closer to Lex and placed one hand down to cup him between his legs. “Come on Lex. Nothing is going on. I was just playing around. I promise. You want to make me pay for being bad. You think I need a spanking Lex. Teach me a lesson that no one touches but you.”

She unzipped his pants and slid her tiny hand in then reached for his balls knowing nothing would be separating her from them.

A grin went across his face when she said the word spanking. Chloe knew what he wanted and that was to feel like he had control.

Lex grunted once he felt her hands on him. “What are you doing? I’m not having sex with you here.”

“Oh your not?” Chloe took her hands out of his pants and grabbed his hands. She placed them just at the hem of her skirt and slid them up her legs. She settled them on her ass and waited to gauge his reaction when he realized she didn’t have any panties on.

Lex caressed her lush’s ass and bit down on lip. “You’ve been walking around like this all day? You definitely deserver a spanking.” Lex lowered his lips to her and kept one of his hands on of her ass cheek and the other found its way to her pussy.

“I thought we were not going to have sex in here.” She gave him another grin then let him kiss her.

She felt his hands searcher between her legs. The kiss was good but Chloe wanted to get on with it. She knew that Clark would show up soon so she pulled out of the kiss and turned around putting her hands on the desk then pushing her ass back into Lex.

“I was going to make you pay later on tonight for what you did to me this morning but now I come to get you and you’re all over another man. You definitely deserver a spanking.” Lex lifted her skirt completely exposing her to him and lightly tapped her ass.

The little bit of pain shot through Chloe's body and she whimpered then looked back behind her. Lex was gawking at her ass rubbing over it gripping it hard. “You like that?” he said finally noticing her staring at him.

Chloe wanted to see how far she could push this. “It was a little weak. If I have been so bad that wasn’t very convincing. If you’re going to spank me you should really spank me.”

Lex grunted and really slapped her ass this time and it made Chloe yelp. “Don’t worry your going to pay for what you did and this time you’re going to scream for me.”

Chloe didn’t protest and pushed back into him again urging him to make good on his claims. “Come on then try and make me scream.”

Lex pulled a condom out of his back pocket, undid his pants, and put it on. He checked to see if she was ready for him and wasn’t disappointed with what he felt then plunged into her.

“Fuck!” She shouted feeling him enter her hard.

“See you’re screaming already and I haven’t done anything yet.” The next thing she felt was him rearing back then pushing in hitting her g-spot and she let out another fuck.

“Come on you can scream louder then that.” Lex reared back again and started hitting her g- spot in steady rhythm. Chloe wanted this she loved Lex like this.

She tried to bend back and push into his thrust put felt the sweet pain of him spanking her ass again then gripping her hips keeping her from moving.

“I’m doing this. Stay still.” Lex increased his pace and leaned her over pushing her into the desk sliding the papers on top of it all over the place.

When Lex heard her panting he smacked her ass again and Chloe yelled his name. The sound of his naming leaving her lips made him push into her harder. He was pounding into her so hard the desk started to shift forward from the force.

“Ah fuck! Smack me again Lex!” She heard him growl and then his hand smacked her ass so hard it was going leave a red hand print.

The power of his cock hitting her g-spot and the stinging feeling from him hitting her ass made her lose control. She was screaming so loud if someone was in the hallway they would have heard. Lex wasn’t any better off grunting gripping at her ass making the desk make scooting noises.

He lifted up put didn’t stop pumping in and out of her. He reached around her looking for her clit and once he found he rub at it without mercy.

“Fuck! Lex I’m going to come.” Chloe tried to grab hold of the desk and brace her self as he pushed into her. “Faster. Go faster. Please” After two weeks of having sex with Lex this was the first time Chloe was the one begging.

Lex used his hand digging into her ass to smack it again. “I’ll fuck you as fast I want to.” Lex was in complete control of his voice until her heard the school bell ring and some one trying to open the door. “Who the fuck is that” he yelled then stopped moving and loosened his grip on her to look back at the door.

Chloe knew it was Clark and things were going to get interesting now. “It’s Clark so you better hurry up and finish before he finds a way in.” Chloe pushed back into him and got him going again.

“You’re so fucking naughty. You told him to come here didn’t you?” Lex lowered him self and flatten her on the desk. “You’re going to pay for this later.”

He started to use shorter strokes going fast like she asked earlier and Chloe didn’t keep quiet even though Clark was just on the other side of the door. "Yeah.. Faster....so fucking close Lex."

“Chloe are you alright in there? It’s Clark open the door.” Clark was yelling and shook the handle on the door. Chloe knew he could break in at any time.

“Chloe come now. He’s going to break in.” Lex was whispering in her ear and Chloe tried push up into him but he planted her to the desk. His hands hadn’t lefted her clit and he pushed into her then bit down on her shoulder.

Chloe arched back and screamed Lex’s name coming so hard she pushed him back. Lex shoved her back on to the desk pumped a few more short strokes and came into her pulsing muscles. As soon as he came he pulled off of her.

“Chloe are you alright? Is Lex in there? Chloe open the door!” Clark was pleading now and Chloe wished he just use his super strength to break open the door but his secret must be harder to get out of him then she thought.

Chloe pulled her skirt down and went for the door.

“Wait. What the hell are we suppose say when you open that door?” Lex pulled a handkerchief out of his suit pocket, used it to pull the condom off and shoved it back into his pocket.

He tried to make him self look like the professional he was but he was sweating, his clothing was rumpled, and he was little out of breath after working so hard.

Chloe's hand was on the door knob ready turn it. “I don’t know I guess we'll have to improvise.” She opened the door and a frantic Clark rushed into the Torch office.

“Chloe what is going? Are you alright? I heard you screaming Lex’s name.” Clark saw Lex and got close to him breathing fire into his face. “What are you doing? What did you do to Chloe?”

Lex backed away from Clark and Chloe just watch the mess she created with delight.

Lex tried to think fast and said the first thing that popped in his head. “Clark I didn’t do anything to Chloe. She tripped and I tried to help her up.”

Chloe thought that the excuse was a little lame but went with it. “Yeah Clark I’m fine. Lex came by to welcome me back. Then I tripped. My balance and coordination have been off since my coma.” Chloe tried to turn Clark’s attention away from Lex.

“Why was the door locked?” Clark let go of his icy stare on Lex and turned to Chloe.

“The door was closed when I got here so when I walked in I closed it back. It must have accidentally locked somehow.” Lex moved toward the door trying to squirm out of this mess.

“Clark I can’t talk with you now like I said I wanted to but can I meet you in your barn later on tonight?”

Clark eyed Lex again still trying to wrap his mind around the situation but was just to slow to figure it out.

“Ok Chloe. Just give me a call before you stop by. It’s really great to have you back.” He gave her long hung and Chloe made a show of it knowing Lex was watching. Chloe pulled back from the hug and he walked out keeping his eye on Lex until he was gone.

“Now that you had your fun are you ready to go.” Lex looked less then pleased with Chloe and she just had to laugh.

“Don’t look so unhappy. You enjoyed that just now.” Chloe walked over to him and tried to touch him but he grabbed her hand.

“Play time is over Chloe. We have to go and figure out who tried to kill you.” Chloe stop giggling and knew it was time to get serious.

She grabbed her bag and let Lex lead her out of the office. She had some fun today but now it was time to figure who tried to kill her.

TBC

Chapter 5 Questioning

Lex's Gypsy Girl

Re: Phoenix NC-17 2/5/06 Chapter 4

I love this free and reckless devil may care Chloe!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information