+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stay (R) 1/1

Leaving...

Stay (R) 1/1

Title: Stay
    Summary: Chloe visits Lex at the mansion, and Lex won’t her get away. Takes place after Reckoning.
    Rating: R
    Disclaimers: Not mine
    A/n: After a stupid episode this had to be written. Who cares if my wrist is in pain. I have to get this out..

Chloe was a little hesitant in going to Lex’s. But his message sounded urgent. He sounded depressed and…drunk? She had to check this out. To see what he wanted. She was curious again, and that could mean a bad thing. She could make the biggest mistake in her life, or worse. Chloe breathed in and exhailed. She was nervous in seeing him after so long. Flash backs of the cave entered her mind quickly. She blinked twice, and turned the door knob. The study looked the same, but darker. It felt more evil since her last visit. Lex has changed. She could feel it. He was by his drinking table pouring some hard liquor to ease his wounds. The thought of being senator chilled him. Johnathan’s death floated through his mind. He smiled as victory passed his eyes. He didn’t even lift a finger, and he died. Chloe stood stairing at Lex’s back. She was speechless. Seeing him was too much, she was about to run out. She was about ready to turn around when he stopped her.

“Chloe Sullivan. Ace reporter.” He mocked as he cocked his head back. He turned around and saw her ready to leave. Chloe felt anger rise with in her. The way he said those words she would slap him.
    “What do you want Lex? Your message sounded important.” Chloe said harshly.
    “Oh. Ease up on the tone eh?” Lex mocked again as he smiled and poured himself another glass of scotch.
    “When you’re sober, will talk. You know where to find me.” Chloe said bitterly and started to leave, but Lex went in front of her quick and locked the door. He turned around and smiled, while leaning on the door. Her only exit.
    “You’re not going anywhere Ms. Sullivan.” Lex said as he stepped forward and approached her. He cupped his hand on her cheek, and lightly stroked it. Chloe looked petrified. ‘What is this guy on?’ She thought to herself.

“If your looking for sympathy, you’re looking at the wrong person.” Chloe said harshly and went around him, but he stopped her. He made her walk backwards with his hand on her stomach. Chloe felt uncomfortable.
    “I’m not leaving until you give me what I want.” Lex said stubbornly.
    “And what would that be?” Lex smirked and kissed her, while he pressed his body against hers. Chloe felt him and backed away.

“You’re drunk. Let me out.” Chloe said worriedly.
    “I should’ve followed my heart in the first place Chloe. It’s you that I want.” Chloe looked at him with wide narrow eyes. Lex just looked at her.
    “How? After all the times you went for Lana..”
    “Careful Chloe. You sound jealous.” That’s because she was. Secretly but she would never tell.
    Chloe looked to the floor unable to answer to him. Lex pressed his body against hers, and she felt him again. She did not back away this time.

“I need some comforting Chloe.” He said as he kissed her, then started planting kisses up her neck. Chloe lifted her head up so he could kiss her better. He started pushing her to the couch.

“Lex.” She whispered.
    “Shhh.” Lex kept kissing her. He scored big as he had her on the couch.

Chloe looked at him wide eyed.

“Don’t look at me like you haven’t done it before Ms. Sullivan.” Lex said like he knew.
    “What? How’d you know?” Chloe said anxiously.
    “I saw you sneak around with that guy on your internship.” Lex said with a smile.
    “You saw that?”
    “Practically heard it too.” Chloe’s face turned a bright red.
    “Don’t worry. I won’t tell. Now where were we?” He asked as he preceded to get on top of her.
    “Lex, I don’t know..”
    “Stop backing out Ms. Sullivan. That’s an order. Now let me do my thing.”

And she let him. She would thank him in the end. Their make out session lasted for an hour. When they were done, they were both huffing and puffing.

“How do….you…do that?” Chloe asked as she wipped her hair from her eyes.
    “I’m a pro Ms. Sullivan.” Lex said as he kissed her some more.
    “Well I guess practice makes perfect.” Chloe said with a smile.
    “I have missed you Sullivan.”
    “And I.” Lex looked at her shocked.
    “I thought you hated me.” He sounded disappointed.
    “Ok well you’re totally going to hate me for this but. I’ve always liked you. I just had to hide it around Clark.” Lex smiled and he liked her sneakyness.
    “You are a sneaky beast.”
    “Yeah well. I earned it. Now do that thing again?” Chloe asked happily.

After the night ended Chloe did not wanna go home. They ended up in Lex’s bed.

“So, I guess we have to go back to being enemies.” Chloe said disappointed.
    “It doesn’t have to be this way Chloe.” Lex said tempting her.
    “But Lex. I like Clark.” Lex didn’t like the sound of that.
    “It’s your choice Chloe. I await your answer.” He said as he kissed her lips again. Ravishing the taste. He did not want her to go. He loved her.
    “Lex.” Lex kept taunting her with kisses up her neck.
    “Lex.”
    “Lex! Fine!” She screamed.
    “Well I didn’t want you to say it like that.” They both looked at each other and laughed.
    “Then how did you want me to say it?” Chloe asked him. Lex smiled.
    “You’ll figure it out.” He winked at her.
    “So, I guess this is the part where you drive me home, we kiss good night, then our parents get pissed for having sex, then we get forbidden to see each other?” They both laughed again.
    “We’re both adults now Chlo. Kiss me.” And she did. She loved every second of it. The thrill of his lips on hers was unexplainable.

“I should’ve come to you sooner.” Chloe said between kisses.
    “I’ve just been wrapped up with things.”
    “I’m sure being a third wheel is hard.” Anger was about ready to rise, but she ignored it.
    “Sometimes I hate being a search engine.” She confessed as she kissed him up his neck.
    “I bet it’s terrible.” He said.
    “Sometimes I just wanna tell everyone to bugger off.” She kissed his lips tasting left over alcohol.
    “You have a hot body.” She commented. Lex smirked and laughed.
    “At least someone thinks so.” He smiled.
    “Well I should get going.” Chloe said as she looked at the clock. It was getting late and she had to get up in a few hours.

“Stay.” Lex demanded.
    “But Lex.” Chloe protested.
    “Stay.” Lex whispered softly and kissed her taunting her.
    “Lex.”
    “Stay.” He demanded.
    “But,” He cut her off.
    “Stay.” He planted kisses up her neck.

And she did stay. She slept with him all through the night not thinking twice. She’s never felt this peaceful with someone she could get used to it.

“Lex,” Chloe said.
    “Yes?”
    “Thanks.” Lex smiled.
    “You’re welcome.”

The End!

Ash's Love Slave

Re: Stay (R) 1/1

Thank you.. If only it could have gone like this instead of the Lexana version we saw tonight.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

If only this was on my screen tonight. great job.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    I loved it..............that was awesome................

Amazing............it's too bad this wasn't on the show..............
    Last edited by tigerbaby; 27th January 2006 at 15:00. Reason: double posting

Sweet.I love drunk Lex, apparently it the only time when he´s not in control and that´s somehow sexy, isn´t it?

interesting take on how the ep. could have turned out, just something about Lex calling Chloe 'Chlo' too Clark-ish for me

NS Member

much better than the show

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

perfect i loved how lex wouldn't let chloe leave. maybe chloe can help lex but at least they are together and happy.

NS Full Member

Great! Really great.

Loved it...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information