+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Death of Lana complete(R)

Leaving...

Death of Lana complete(R)

Title: Death of Lana
    Summary: After Lana’s death, Chloe and Lex draw closer to each other
    Rating: R
    Disclaimers: Not mine….but if Lana did die….YES!
    A/n: Lockdown is upon us…this had to be written…
    Warnings: Character death!!!!!!
    A/n2: I’m a little excited….death to Lana!!!!!
    A/n:3: Starts off a bit Lexana-y….but uh you’ll like the ending of this introduction…promise.

Prologue

The rain beat heavily on the roof of the mansion. Lana was enjoying a good book on the sofa. Lex walked in (a/n: puke) and sat beside her. Chloe was coming over in a few minutes, and Lex needed to work fast.

“You uh, wanna go to the bedroom?” He gave her a wink and she smiled. She had no idea what was coming to her. She nodded her head like a good girl, and the two proceeded to head upstairs to Lex’s bedroom.

When they got there Lex began to message Lana’s shoulders. He had something in his pocket. It was sharp, and shiney. It called out to him to get it over with. He moved up closer behind her back, and got out the sharp shiney object. It was a knife. A smile crept over his lips. An evil smile. Lana was getting what she deserved.

“You know we’ve been through a lot.” Lex said low and evil, but she didn’t know his tone. She didn’t know him like Chloe did. ‘Get it over with Lex!’ Alexander demanded.
    “It’d be a shame if it all came…to…an…end.” After his last word he stuck the knife in her back, turned it sideways and the blood oozed out. Lana let out a yelp. Her brain activity began to slow down. She turned around with her mouth open. There was a smile on Lex’s face. He rotated his head a bit.

“Give me one good reason to call the ambulance.” He threaten. Lana fell backwards. Her vision started getting dark. Lex leaned over her and took the knife out, making the blood ooze out even faster. Lana gasped for air.
    “Lex,…please.” Lex smiled with a scoff.
    “You know where the phone is. If you can make it in time.” With that said he walked out, and left her there to die.

To be continued

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Re: Death to Lana (R)

I rarely post in romance, but the title caught my eye, and anything that begins with the death of Blana is worth continuing. Thank you. You just made my day.

Erica

Re: Death to Lana (R)

ditto now you just need a dastardly plan
    I reject your reality and substatute my own.

Ash's Love Slave

Re: Death of Lana (R)

teehee!! awesome beginning!! the title definitely got me interested and after reading the first part, i can't wait to see what will happen next??

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

farewell lana.

you will not be missed.

i hope that wasn't a dream.

NS Full Member

That was a great beginning. Waiting to see what will happen next.

Leaving...

Chapter One

“Hey.” Chloe said as she entered. Lex smiled at her as she entered his office. This women could make him, happy no matter how he was feeling. Lana didn’t have it anymore. In fact she never had it. He was just using her to tick off Clark. He was your regular “bad boy”. Now that Lana was out of the picture Lex was free to get Chloe. Give her some lovin, and some fun she’ll never forget. Lex got up from the sofa and went up to her. The first thing he did, was cup his hand to neck and part of cheek. Chloe was confused, but the look on his face was surreal. His smile so big, and so sexy, Chloe couldn’t help but melt in his arms. He rubbed his thumb in little circles on her cheek. Killing someone you hate, and about to make out with someone you love was more then enough for Lex Luthor. Lex pressed himself against her, but she broke free. She was confused and slightly frighten. She knew that Lex was dating Lana, and she couldn’t betray her friend.

“Lex, I can’t.” She said softly. Lex knew she wanted too. He could feel it.
    “But you want too.” She looked into his eyes. He had that longing. Chloe looked away.
    “You want to Chloe.” He said more seriously. Chloe was tempted but not enough to betray her friend.
    “I don’t want to loose my friendship with Lana.”
    “You won’t loose it like that Chloe.” Lex said more darker with a hint of mischief. Chloe looked at him with wide narrow eyes. Lex took a step closer, closer, closer, and their lips met. Chloe was so lost within the first kiss. It was un real. She’s wanted this for some time now, and she finally got it. Lex pressed himself against her, and the next thing you know they’re in his master bedroom.

Lex held Chloe on his waist with her legs wrapped around him. There was a smile on her face, but before they could make it to the bed, Chloe spotted a red stain on the carpet. Lana wasn’t on the floor where she used to be. Lex had “cleaned” her up. Apparently he missed a spot. Lex had her on the bed and he was on top of her, but before they could get started Chloe had some questions. Her curiosity kicked in, and got the better of her. Lex was giving kisses up and down her neck until she stopped him.

“Lex, what’s that on your carpet?” Lex stopped, and looked at her frustrated.
    “You know this isn’t going anywhere, if you keep interrupting.” Chloe pushed him aside and went to see what was on the floor. Lex pinched the bridge of his nose. ‘I was so close.’ Chloe was kneeling over the red stain. She was more then curious.

“Lex, what’s this stain?” She asked while she got up. Lex looked at her like it was nothing. Which in reality it was nothing.
    “Lana spilt some wine. The stupid bitch ruined my carpet.” Lex said bitterly. “Happy now?” He said as he approached her again ready for action.
    “Lex, you shouldn’t talk that way about Lana.” Chloe said defending the raven haired girl. Lex smirked and then went to the bed. He laid down hoping that Chloe would join him. He had a taunting smile on his face.

“I have to use the bathroom.” Chloe said bitterly and Lex rolled his eyes as she left the room. When Lex heard her scream he then remembered that that was where he stored Lana’s body. He put his hand over his face in agony. ‘Idiot.’ He thought frustratedly. ‘Now she’ll have questions.’ ‘I hope you’re good at acting Luthor.’ Alexander taunted. Lex groaned out loud. Lex walked to the bathroom. It wasn’t like he was in a hurry. He could care less. When he saw her he realized what a mess Lana really was. He didn’t do a good job of cleaning her up. He wanted to watch her suffer……

Flash back
    Warning: Strong violence

Lex came back to the room where Lana lay on the floor. She was pulling herself trying to get to the phone. Lex smiled as he slightly jerked is head back. He knelt beside her as she still tried to crawl on the floor. She was making a small trail of blood, that was beginning to stain his carpet. Lex didn’t care about the carpet. He could afford more.

“It hurts doesn’t it?” Lex taunted. Lana’s mind was fading. She needed help desperately. Lex was enjoying watching her suffer. More then he ever had before.
    “L-lex,” Lana coughed out some blood.
    “Oh, you poor thing.” Lex was amused and chuckled. Lana thought he was crazy. Lex flicked open his knife. Lana looked at him with narrow eyes, that begged for mercy, but he wasn’t going to give it to her. He took the knife and quickly cut her cheek in deep. She screamed out in pain, and the noise was music to Lex’s ears. Lex had a thirst for blood. Especially from someone you hated. The blood from Lana’s cheek oozed down, staining his carpet.

“Bitch, you got blood on my carpet.” He said as he got up and kicked the cut on her cheek hard, sending Lana away from him. Lana coughed as he went to get some paper towels. She was becoming weak. To the point of passing out from loss of blood and dieing. Lex came back with some paper towels in hand and began cleaning up her cheek. Lana thought he did care but in truth he didn’t.

“I love you.” Lana said pouring out her last plea. Lex became angry and enraged. He took her face in his hand pinching both sides of her cheeks.
    “No! Don’t you dare say that!” He roared. Lana was scared.
    “Wh-why are you do-doing th-this?” Lana choked out.
    “Because Lana. You get in the way.” Lex stabbed her in the heart and took out the knife with blood dripping through it. Lana turned over and her mouth gapped open. She was bloody. Blood stained her blouse. Lex put his foot over her heart and pressed it as hard as he could.
    “Die bitch.” Lex said and left her there to die once more.

Lex came to as Chloe buried herself in his chest and sobbed. ‘It’s gonna be one hell of a ride.’

-----
    Ok what do you guys think? Do you have any ideas to help me along? It would be much appriciated...

Ash's Love Slave

Re: Death of Lana ch2 1/19(R)

wicked update!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was so good you made me cry.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Die LANA Die Lana Die !!

When I read this I was like damn that was harsh then I watched lasts night ep and it just made me love this story. Bye Lana you will not be missed.

PPMS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information