+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sin City (PG-15) (complete)

Sin City (PG-15) (complete)

A New Nc-17 Clois/Chlex story !

TITLE: Sin City
    AUTHOR: Louise (poetry@no-angel.org)
    SUMMARY: When Professor Fine uses five out of the seven deadly sins on Lois, Clark, Chloe, Lex, and Lana things get out of control. Now, how will Clark save the day if he is infected?
    RATING: R
    CLASSIFIED: Romance
    DISCLAIMER: None of the characters mentioned in this piece of fiction belong to me. They belong to the cast and crew of Smallville, WB, and DC Comics
    DISTRIBUTION: Permission granted to Fanfiction Net, Prologue, and Happy Ending. If anyone else wants to archive it, please let me know.
    FEEDBACK: Very much appreciated. Please e-mail me at poetry@no-angel.org
    PAIRING: Lois/Clark, Chloe/Lex
    CHARACTERS: Lois, Clark, Chloe, Lex, and Lana
    SPOILER: Set after Exposed
    DEDICATION: To Renee for beta reading this fan fiction and helping me with my English, and to the wonderful people from Clois, Forever Devoted 2 Clois, and Naughty Seduction.

Smallville, Central Kansas

Clark was in another of Milton Fine's World History classes. They were discussing the Seven Deadly Sins. Professor Fine asked them to pull out their text books and turn to page ninety-three.

"Mr. Kent… Can you please read the first paragraph?" Fine asked him.

"Sure, Professor…" Clark smiled uncomfortably, a little shy about reading out loud. He cleared his throat before starting to read. "The human race has always been immoral, shiftless, self-gratifying, and good-for-nothing. However for ages, humankind has struggled to find a conceptual system to rationalize their spiritual shortcomings. The challenge was formidable, the system had to be complex and inclusive enough to implicate a vast range of disgusting behavior, yet simple and memorable enough to inspire guilt in an illiterate peasant."

Clark looked to Fine, who made a gesture for him to continue reading. "According to Sacred Origins of Profound Things, by Charles Panati, Greek monastic theologian Evagrius of Pontus first drew up a list of eight offenses and wicked human passions. They were, in order of increasing seriousness: gluttony, lust, avarice, sadness, anger, acedia, vainglory, and pride. Evagrius saw the escalating severity as representing increasing fixation with the self, with pride as the most egregious of the sins. Acedia (from the Greek "akedia," or "not to care") denoted "spiritual sloth."

"Thank you Mr. Kent," Fine smiled at him and continued to read the same text. "In the late 6th century, Pope Gregory the Great reduced the list to seven items, folding vainglory into pride, acedia into sadness, and adding envy. His ranking of the Sins' seriousness was based on the degree from which they offended against love. It was, from most serious to least: pride, envy, anger, sadness, avarice, gluttony, and lust. Later theologians, including St. Thomas Aquinas, would contradict the notion that the seriousness of the sins could be ranked in this way. The term "covetousness" has historically been used interchangeably with "avarice" in accounts of the Deadly Sins. In the seventeenth century, the Church replaced the vague sin of "sadness" with sloth."

The bell rang announcing the end of the class.

"All right, you have a paper due on Monday on The Seven Deadly Sins. I'll see you then."

Clark was the last to leave. As he packed up his notebooks, he noticed Professor Fine examining a box. "Professor, what is that you're looking at?"

"I borrowed this from Metropolis Museum to use in my next class," Fine said, revealing a small box. He handed Clark the box.

Clark opened the box. Inside are seven different rocks, each a different color (violet, green, red, light blue, yellow, orange, and blue). The rocks looked like Kryptonite but Clark didn't feel weak or strange. "What are these?"

"They symbolize The Seven Deadly sins, they're from Egypt. I'll be using them in my next class then returning them to the museum. They're very rare," Fine explains, as Clark handed the box back to him. "I'll see you on Monday Mr. Kent. Don't forget about the paper."

"Thanks Professor."

After Clark leaves, Fine follows him to the Talon, without Clark noticing. He puts the box inside his jacket and smiles. "It will be an interesting weekend, Kal-El."

At the Talon, Clark met up with Lois who was talking to Chloe, Lana, and Lex.

"Perfect!" Fine exclaimed still spying on Clark. He smiled before closing his eyes and concentrating on cutting the power to the coffee house.

"Damn it!" Lois cried irritated. "That damn storm must have affected the power. I'll go check it."

"I'll go with you, Lois," Clark suggested.

As they started to walk towards the stairs up to Lois' apartment, a light hit Lois (blue), Clark (violet), Lex (red), Chloe ( orange), and Lana (light blue).

"What was that?" Chloe asked recovering from the odd sensation she had just felt.

"I have no idea, cousin."

The lights suddenly came back on and they all looked around at each other confused.

"Is everyone okay?" Clark asked worriedly checking the place with his x-ray vision.

"I think so," Lana answered.

"Weird," Lois looked suspiciously up at the ceiling. "I'm going to go check the fuse box anyway, will you still come with me, Clark?"

"Sure, Lois."

"Clark, I'm gonna go. I have to finish this astronomy assignment," Lana explained as Lois rolled her eyes. "I'll see you Monday, okay?" she said then kissed Clark.

"Okay."

"I'm going to go too. Do you want a ride home, Chloe?" Lex asked with a grin. "You're spending the weekend in Smallville, aren't you?"

"Yes, thanks Lex," she smiled at him suspiciously.

Continued...
    Last edited by Chloe Luthor; 12th January 2006 at 04:13. Reason: I forgot to put the rate

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Sin City (UNRATED)

What an interesting start. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar

Granted, I could've put in the rating in as it's in the fic and its much easier than moving it back and forth but then no one would put ratings in their fics and we can't have that.

Please edit in a rating in the topic title and please visit the forum rules to refresh your memory as this is not your first offence.

Once you have edited in a rating I will move it back to active.

Thanks.

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Ohhhhh. i can't wait until the next installment. Great first chapter.........just long enough to keep the people interested and short enough to give nothing away.

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

VERY interesting start. Look forward to see where you'll take this.

Re: Sin City (Nc-17)

I already put the rate. Sorry... I keep forget about that.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Sin City (Nc-17)

I like it. I want more of it.

very interesting. Can't wait to see which sins go to which people.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Very interesting, can't wait to read more.

lovely start! i really want to know what sin each colore represents, so i guess we'll just have to wait till you update *hint hint* lol.
    <3 yams.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information