+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Sin City (PG-15) (complete)

NS Full Member

Re: Sin City (Nc-17)

Awesome........I wonder what happened to Lex............Please update soon.......Chlex rocks.................I love it......

Thank you again everybody for the wonderful replies.

Well, I always put Nc-17 for the sex scenes. Some boards I'm a member ask for that, so maybe it wasn't that smut for put in Nc-17 board right?

"And you can fly?" Lois asked in disbelief. "Clark, would you stop with this game? I'm tired already. You starting to annoy me with this "I'm Hercules" game."

"You don't believe me? I can prove it!" Clark claimed as he ran over to the window and began to open it.

"Clark, are you crazy?" Lois cried worriedly. "Get away from there!"

"No, you must see!"

"See what? Okay, I believe you, you can fly, now get away from there!" she asked pulling him back from the window.

"Do you believe I can do anything I want?" Clark teased her. "Anything?"

"I do. I do. You are a superman!" she grinned at him, still trying to pull him away from the window. "Now come back to bed or you'll hurt yourself."

Lois felt a blue light hit her body and suddenly she was also free of her sin. "Clark?" she asked surprised to see a half-naked Clark in her bed. "What the hell are you doing here?" She looked down at her body and noticed she was also half-naked. "And what the hell I'm doing naked with you?"

"Come on, Lois. Come here," Clark pulled Lois towards the bed.

"No. Are you drunk?" Lois asked confused. "What is happening here?"

"I think I know what is going on, Lois." Chloe said startling Lois.

"Chloe? Do you know what's happening?"

"Maybe, I found this in Clark's loft," Chloe said showing Lois a paper about the Seven Deadly sins.

"Seven Deadly sins?" Lois chuckled after reading Clark's paper. "Are you kidding me?"

"I don't think so, cuz. We all have the symptoms. You, Ms. Lust, me Gluttony, and meet Captain Pride here. Which means Lex got anger."

"Great, I had to get the worst sin. That explains why I'm … we're naked."

"Actually, I googled the sins, pride is the worst. We have to figure out a way to snap Clark and Lex out of this."

"And Lana, she was with us so she was probably hit too," Lois reminds her.

"Right, she must at Met U by now. She has an astronomy assignment to work on," Chloe said before phone started to ring. "Lana? Are you okay? Really? Really? Okay, I'll talk to you later."

"What?" Lois asked nervously.

"We at least we don't have to worry about her right away. It sounds like Lana was hit by sloth."

"Well Clark needs to be our first priority. He almost jumped out the window!" Lois pointed out. "Wait a minute? How did you get rid of your sin?"

"I think it was a selfless act. I was worried when Lex started to act violent. And you?"

"Pretty much the same, Clark was trying to prove to me he could fly so I was worried about him. So, it's a selfless act that frees us from the sin."

"Great, now we have to figure out a way to help Clark and Lex or … where's Clark?"

To Chloe and Lois' surprise, Clark had vanished for Lois' bed. "Great, we have to find him before he hurts himself…"

"Okay, we'll split up. You look for Clark and I'll look for Lex," Chloe suggested before Lois stopped her.

"Are you sure? He's violent right now."

"I'm sure. I have to help him, Lois."

"Okay, but be careful," Lois said giving her cousin a hug. "And remember what I taught you if things get out of control."

"I'll will. Thanks, Lois."

After Lois had changed, she drove around Smallville, looking for Clark. She stopped at the Kent Farm where she noticed Martha and Jonathan yelling up at the roof. She followed their line of sight and found Clark up on the roof.

"Clark!" Jonathan cried, trying to make Clark come back to his senses. "Come down!"

"Clark, what are you doing?" Lois asked as she got out of her car.

"Proving to everyone that I can fly!" Clark yelled from the roof.

"Oh God!" Lois groaned, before starting to climb the stairs up to the roof.

"Lois, what are you doing?" Martha asked concerned.

"It's the only away to help him, Mrs. Kent. I have to try something," Lois explains still climbing the stairs.

"Be careful, sweetheart," Martha said worriedly.

On the roof, Lois carefully walked over to Clark, "Clark, come here!"

"Lois, what are you doing? I'm about to fly right now!"

"I know, that's why I'm here," she whispered. "Take me with you."

"What?"

"Take me with you," she repeated shocking him.

"Aren't you freaked out?" Clark asked suspiciously.

"No, I always wanted to fly," she grinned at him. She held out her hand to him, but lost her footing and started to slip off the roof.

"Lois!" Clark yelled as he felt the sin escape from his body. He used his super speed to catch Lois before she hit the ground, but to his surprise he caught her still in mid-air. He was flying for the first time without Kal-el influence.

"So… you really can fly, huh?" Lois grinned at him, when he landed with her in his arms.

"Well…"

"Chloe!" Lois suddenly remembered her cousin. "We need to find her. Lex was infected by the wrath sin. He could hurt her."

Continued...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Great ending I can't wait to see how it ends for Lex and Chloe.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! Lana got hit with Sloth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope Lex Doesn't wreak to much havoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you get the idea from an episode of charmed where Leo and the sisters are hit with the sins or is the movie Sin City about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you like Charmed and haven't seen that episode you should see it , its hilarious!!!!!!! I think that episode was in season three!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool updates, I like this fic and can't wait to find out if Chloe manages to help Lex !!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Great update! Really like how doing a selfless act gets rid of their sin. More please.

Quote Originally Posted by kcsgirl82
    Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! Lana got hit with Sloth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope Lex Doesn't wreak to much havoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you get the idea from an episode of charmed where Leo and the sisters are hit with the sins or is the movie Sin City about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you like Charmed and haven't seen that episode you should see it , its hilarious!!!!!!! I think that episode was in season three!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, I love this episode and I tought would be a cool episode in Smallville too, but a little more smut...

I'll update later, still tonight.

At Luthorcorp, Chloe was looking for Lex, she had her flashlight out since everything was dark. "Lex?" she called out without any response. "Are you there?"

She sensed somebody behind her, she turned around expecting to see Lex but to her surprise it was Lionel Luthor. "Ms. Sullivan?"

"Mr. Luthor, you scared the hell of me," she sighed in relief. "Where's Lex?"

"I haven't seen my son since yesterday. Why? Is he okay?" Lionel inquired worriedly.

"It's a long story but he's infected. He could be dangerous."

"Infected? Infected by what?"

"What do you know about the Seven Deadly Sins?" Chloe asked making Lionel raise his eyebrow.

After explaining to he parents that they had to go find Chloe and Lex and that he would explain more later, Clark was about to get into Lois' car when she interrupted him, "Stop, Smallville!"

"What?"

"We don't have time. It could be too late by the time we drive all the way over to Luthorcorp."

"So, what do you suggest Lois?" Clark inquired confused, before Lois jumped into his arms. "Let's take the Smallville express," she smirked at him.

Clark smiled back then super sped off into a jump and suddenly they were flying, "Hey, it worked! I'm flying again!"

"Why are you so surprised?"

"I only flew once before. When I meet you, but I wasn't myself."

"That explains a lot. Alright to Luthorcorp, Clark!"

"Right!"

Clark flew with Lois in the direction of Luthorcorp.

Continued...

Ash's Love Slave

LMAO!! This is soo awesome! I hope that when they catch up Lex, he's hasn't done too much damaged. It would be funny if tried to a "Pinky and the brain" and try an take over the world, hehe!!

very interesting, love it can't wait for more. love the part where chloe bumped into lionel and asked him if he about the 7 deadly sins and he raised an eyebrow loved it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information