+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'C' Me (NC-17) *Complete*

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

'C' Me (NC-17) *Complete*

My response to Louise’s fanfic challenge posted recently on the fanfiction challenge thread. The challenge is as follows;

Quote Originally Posted by Louise
    ETA: I thought of another one - for our lovely smut writers - write an NC-17 fic without any words beginning with 'C'. Just because euphemisms for male genitalia make me giggle.

You can use Chloe's name, because I'm nice like that, but unfortunately for her she won't be coming, climaxing or convulsing aroung his...because I'm mean like that.

...I reckon it should be at least 800 words, but I have no idea how hard this would be to do, so I'll probably be impressed however long the fic is.
    This is just under 1100 words, and it’s actually going to be a two-parter because I don’t have time to finish it right now. Please let me know if you notice any illegal ‘C’ words in it because I’m quite lazy in regards to proofreading. I’ll fix my errors as they’re pointed out to me. Plsthx.

And of course, please let me know if it doesn’t suck—or in this case, sucks appropriately. *snicker*

~~//~~

Chloe stalked into the main office of Luthorcorp with vindication on her mind. The sharp sound of her high heeled boots on the marble floor, a thudding drum roll for what was about to occur.

She was obviously seething, her jaw tight, her shoulders squared for battle, her stride determined. And a path was made for her all the way to the elevator.

Chloe smirked to herself, striding onto the elevator purposefully, turning around and scanning the group of onlookers amusedly as she hit the appropriate button for Lex’s floor. Her smirk grew as the doors slid shut and she almost giggled as the elevator moved upwards.

Then she remembered why she was here and as the doors opened she quickly sobered, schooling her features back to disdainful annoyance.

Chloe exited the elevator and walked towards Lex’s office. His secretary saw her approaching and stood up to meet her, stepping in her way as she did so.

Chloe glared at her, quickly stepping around her without missing a step.

“Mrs. Luthor, please, he told me he wasn’t to be disturbed for any reason or anybody.” She pleaded. “And I was just given a new memo on appropriate disturbances this morning!”

Chloe stopped mid-stride, slowly turned around then smirked at the woman mockingly. “That’s Sullivan-Luthor, I’m not just anybody and I do as I please, whether Mr. Luthor likes it or not. So put that in a memo and make a special note for him to shove it up his ass.”

Chloe smirked triumphantly as the older woman’s jaw dropped, then whirled around and stalked to Lex’s office door. She didn’t pause and she didn’t knock. She just opened the door and walked right in, slamming the door behind her.

Lex’s head snapped up at the sound of the slamming door, his eyes widening slightly when he saw Chloe stalking towards him. “Did you need something, my dear?” he asked dryly.

Chloe glared at him, “Shut up, Lex,” she snapped, moving around to the back of his seat and pulling him back from his desk. “You have been a very naughty boy.”

“What are you talking about?” he asked incredulously.

Chloe scoffed, walking around where he was seated to stand in front of him. “Don’t be obtuse, Lex, you know exactly what you’ve done,” she said testily, resting her hands on his shoulders and leaning over him. “Or what you briefly forgot to do…”

Lex’s eyes widened again as realization washed over him, “Fuck.”

Chloe raised her brows at him knowingly, “Uh ha! Now you remember!”

“Chloe, I’m sorry, I for—” Lex began, taking her hands in his and pulling her nearer to him.

“Save it, Luthor!” Chloe sputtered, yanking her hands free from his grasp and poking him in the sternum repeatedly. “Think of this little visit as a reminder as well as a warning that you had better not ever put anything before me again.”

Lex raised a brow at her expectantly, his breath hitching as her hands stroked over his pectoral muscles and down his belly to his belt buckle.

Chloe held his gaze with hers as she quickly unbuckled his belt, his quick intake of breath washing her with desire. She licked her lips lasciviously, unzipping his pants and reaching her hand inside to stroke his hardening flesh.

Lex shifted in his seat, his hands gripping the arms tightly as she pulled his stiff prick from his pants, her hands rubbing him from base to tip. He swallowed visibly, his upper body quivering slightly with anticipation.

She eased her body down, kneeling before him part way under his desk. She peered up at him, licking her lips again as she lowered her head to his straining flesh.

Lex groaned loudly as she took him into her hot mouth, her tongue lapping along the underside of his erection diligently. He reached forward, opening the top drawer of his desk and pulling a small remote from it before shutting the drawer again.

Chloe heard him rustling around behind her, then heard the sound of music floating around her. She smiled around his stiff member, appreciative of his ability to think under pressure.

Lex dropped the remote on the floor and let his head fall back against the headrest on his seat, his hands moving to thread through her hair as she worked him over relentlessly. His fingers gently massaged her scalp, silently encouraging her to take more of him into her mouth, a moan of pleasure falling from his lips as she did so.

She gripped the base of his shaft with one hand, moving her free hand to massage his balls gently as she sucked his substance into her mouth, fluttering her tongue along his length teasingly.

His grip tightened in her hair, his hips bucking up uncontrollably as she increased the suction around his hard dick. He gasped, as she moved over him, her lips and tongue working furiously, her hot breath tickling his belly erotically.

She bobbed her head slowly, sliding her lips up and down his shaft, one hand gripping him tightly, the other still gently massaging his balls. She rubbed her thumb along the prominent vein on the underside of his hardness, shifting her other hand slightly and moving her middle finger to press against the sensitive spot below his balls.

Lex grunted, his body tensing as she bobbed her head faster, fingers and hands working together, pushing him swiftly towards release. His body shook slightly, his eyes falling shut as white hot pleasure pulsed through him.

Chloe felt his leg begin to shake under her forearm. She felt his balls tighten slightly in her hand. Heard his animalistic gasps and grunts of pleasure as he began to peak.

And that’s when she stopped.

Lex groaned in frustration as she removed her mouth from his throbbing prick, both of her hands falling to her sides as she stood up and peered down at him triumphantly.

She smirked vindictively, running her tongue along her upper lip as he panted helplessly. “Not so fast, baby,” she purred, turning around and bending over his desk mischievously. “If you get off before I do, there will be hell to pay…”

She grabbed the fabric of her skirt, pulling it up and bunching around her waist, baring her glistening slit to his feral eyes as he stared at her incredulously.

She peered over her shoulder at him, winking at him teasingly. “Quit fucking around, Lex, and fuck me already.”

TBC

Ash's Love Slave

Re: 'C' Me (NC-17) 1-8-06

wow!! boy do i need a cold shower right about now. awesome story!!! definitely will be awaiting patiently for the next part.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

DAMN!!!! that was HOT!!! More please..

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

No 'c' words, thumbs up to you for actualy succeeding though now that you're going on to part 2 I'm sure that it'll get more interesting Very hot...I'm sure Lex will keep in mind to be a very bad boy the next time around

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Holy Shit! It definitely sucks appropriately. Can't wait to read part 2.

I don't ship. I captain. Christy January's Avatar

See, it's things like this that give me all these naughty thoughts. But I love everyone of them and you. Wonderful job.

But what did Lex forget to do?

Squee! I'm so excited you did my challenge! And very pleased to know that nothing can get in the way of your Chlex smut, not even a few missing words!

*claps* That was brilliant Erica, I didn't even notice (except that I knew, obviously!) that you were deliberately avoiding words - very impressive! I'm looking forward to part two

Hot hot hot and I love the way Chloe gets what she wants!!!

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Wow that was great I can't believe you managed to write all that without using any "c" words just shows how talented you are I can't wait for the 2nd part plus I want to know what Lex forgot??

I'm really impressed Josi ! This challenge was not an easy one ( even if challenges are never easy ) and you just did great ! No C words and an incredible smut !
    Wow.
    Can't wait for part 2 actually !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information