+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 'C' Me (NC-17) *Complete*

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar

Re: 'C' Me Part 2 (NC-17) 1-18-06

*claps* omg, I don't think I could live without putting in the word "cock" in smut I write.... Josi, you totally are the smutqueen!!

and I agree with lj, when I saw the words "love muscle" I just had to giggle.

BB

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Erica that was awesome! I'm sorry words aren't coming to me today (they seriously aren't) but you know how I feel. Very smutty and delicious!!!

Do'

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Re: 'C' Me (NC-17) 1-8-06

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    So – *ehem* cock, cunt, convulse, come, came, contract, clamp, chair, chest, control, capture, consider, continued, countered, crossly, climax – did I say cock? Cock, cock, cock, cock, cock! Heheh. Just needed to get that out of my system. Carry on.
    Cock would definitely be the hardest for me to do without, although chest, come/came, climax, convulse, and curve would be hard for me to give up as well. Kudos on the effort, and on Louise's challenge in the first place.

Lex’s eyes widened, his nostrils flaring at the sight of her bent over before him. He growled low in his throat, his hands fisting on the arms of his seat.
    Ah, yes. I love it when his nostrils flare.

She had planned on leaving him hard and aching for her after her impromptu blow job, in the hopes of teaching him a valuable lesson. But not even a minute into the deed she had realized her error. Knew full well she wouldn’t be able to just walk out.
    That would have been quite a lesson, had she been able to actually walk out on him. But I suppose I understand why she decided leaving wasn't the best option. Perfectly understandable. And think of the smut we would have missed out on had she left.

Chloe moaned softly, her nipples peaking as she rubbed her breasts on the polar surface of the desk.
    Ha! I love that the desk surface is "polar" instead of "cold."

She pushed her ass against him strongly, effectively bumping him back.

He grunted, stumbling backwards a step before stopping himself.
    Heheh. I giggled quite inappropriately at this.

Chloe watched him, squeezing her inner muscles around his stiffness teasingly, then ordered. “Now – don’t move.”

Lex stood there silent and motionless, his gaze hot on hers as he waited patiently for her to make the next move. His grip on the desk tightened significantly, his knuckles white with tension as she finally began to move on him.
    *snickers* Sounds vaguely familiar. Excellent.

She howled noiselessly, her heart pounding frantically from the thrill of being bent over his desk in the middle of the day. The naughty eroticism upping her arousal beyond any limits she’d ever known.
    Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God! It's only now that I'm recognizing the whole scenario. *cackles* I love it! (Clearly, I'm just a little slow.)

Chloe grunted in pleasure, his hard dick hitting her powerfully, producing an excitement on the brink of pain. She put her hands under her on the desk, bracing herself to properly to take his animalistic thrusts. She turned her head towards him, reveling in the tenseness of his face, the tautness in his neck and shoulders, the sudden, violent unleashing of his desire.
    Oh, the delicious smuttiness of it.

“Lex,” Chloe gasped, her breath erratic and labored under his added weight. “Get the fuck off of me.”
    Heh. Commendable sentiment.

Chloe smirked at the sight of him. He’d managed to put his limp dick back into his pants, but he still appeared hot and sweaty and definitely overly pleased with himself.
    Hrmm.

“Next time I schedule a day of fucking,” she said irately. “You’d best be there with bells on, otherwise this is exactly what you won’t be getting.”
    Hee! Good call. Lex really should have put it on his schedule so he wouldn't forget.

Then with a very satisfied smirk, she turned and left his office.

Left the building.

Went directly home.

Where she lounged on her sofa, with a bottle of good wine, some warmed brie and fresh slices of apple.

And spent the rest of the afternoon – gloating.

(While watching the Food Network.)
    Oh, oh, oh! You're absolutely evil!

But I've got to say that Chloe has excellent taste (in men, in fucking, in food, in TV).

If I were in her place, I'd do exactly the same thing.

And I particularly love how your prose got kind of Zannie-esque at the end there, with the fragments, dropped subjects, blunt lines, and even a dash. One of the best shout-outs in the whole story.

Excellent job. Writing good, detailed smut is damned hard under the best circumstances and takes a lot of time. So I can't even imagine how much harder it was to work under the limitation. Brilliant work on the whole thing.

I'm very impressed.

And still giggling.

NS Full Member

yeah like lj715, "love muscle" made me laugh too lol.. great job tho!

good job! two thumbs up. You pulled that off awesomely and it still all sounded hot and sexy....though there were a couple in there that just made me die

Steph*

great ! i loved it !!

NS Full Member

Cracked me up. Reminds me of some of the historical romances I used to read, where they ONLY used euphemisms for body parts. Althought I'm quite sure love muscle was not one of them

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: 'C' Me Part 2 (NC-17) 1-18-06

Quote Originally Posted by lj715
    WoW! You really fulfilled that challenge. I was hoping you'd update this story. Great job. Btw, "love muscle" made me laugh.
    Totally agree I am seriously impressed congratulations on doing that challenge must have taken alot of concentration

NS Junior Member

Very good story !!

definitely hot story and so good to read when you have -30 degrees below the Celsius outside!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information