+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pollyana Catastrophe (G) - Complete

Leaving...

Pollyana Catastrophe (G) - Complete

Title: Pollyana Catastrophe
    Summary: Chloe, Lex, Lana, and Clark draw names from a hat to buy gifts for the name they picked. Chloe gets Lex, and Lex gets Chloe. Neither of them know what to get for eachother.... if you guessed right Clark and Lana exchange gifts as well.
    Rating: G
    Pairing: Chlex, and a little Clana (I hope you don't mind, but it's all Chlex..maybe some clana bashing for the holiday season )
    Disclaimers: I don't own Smallville
    A/n: Happy Holidays NSers!

Chapter One: Drawing of the names

Chloe, Lex, Clark, and Lana were in the Talon. Lana was in the back room writting names down, and putting them in a hat. She got this idea last night and thought it would be fun for the holiday season. She hoped her friends wouldn't mind. When she was done she went out and saw her friends.

"Hey guys could you come here for a minute? I have this great idea we could do for the season." Usually when Lana had an "idea" it wasn't that great. Chloe and Lex groaned under their breathes wondering what "idea" she cooked up this year. She did go all out in the decorations this year. Maybe "too" all gone out. A little too much pink, and not enough red and green.

"Whenever Lana has an idea it usually ends up bad." Chloe whispered to Lex, and he agreed.
    "Remember last year? I don't think having a pool party at my mansion was such a good idea. Just thinking about her in a bathing suit is disgusting." Lex whispered back. Chloe nodded her head yes.

"Ok. Here's the plan. Pick a name in this hat,"
    "Hey that's my hat!" Clark complained.
    "I know."
    "You went in my bedroom with out my permition?" Clark complained again.
    "It's not like you're in there all day. You're either at Lex's or working on the farm. By the way what do you do at Lex's all day? Wouldn't you rather be with me?" Lana whined. Lex and Chloe rolled their eyes. 'Here we go again.' They both thought.
    "What I do at Lex's is none of your business!" Clark said with anger.
    "You don't need to get all huffy. Anyway, just pick a name, and whatever name you get you have to buy them a present." Chloe and Lex drew names first. Chloe open her paper and it read "Lex."

"I got," Chloe began but she was cut off.
    "No you're not supposed to tell who you got!" Lana wailed.
    "Well you didn't say that part." Lex was silent and looking at his paper, then he looked at Chloe and smiled.

"What?" Chloe snapped. Lex just shook his head.
    "Nothing." 'This is going to be fun.' He thought. 'What the hell do I get her?'
    'What the hell do I get him?' Chloe thought.

----------
    I know it's a short beginning. What'd you think? Happy Holidays!

NS Full Member

Re: Pollyana Catastrophe (G)

The title is very interesting. Can't wait to read what else you have up your sleeve.

Natasha

I like it so far!
    PM me when you update!

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great so far please continue i want to know what they get one another.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was a great start. I can't wait to see what they get eachother.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Interesting start, Can't wait to see what presents they get one another. Look forward to next update.

Leaving...

Last chapter...

After thinking about it for a few hours Chloe couldn't think of anything to get for Lex. Her mind was blank. Then it suddenly hit her like a bolt of lightning. She knew exatly what to get her. She went to write a letter.

Lex's mind was blank. He couldn't think of a thing to get for Chloe. He kept on thinking but none of it matched up to her. He knew she wasn't a fancy type of girl. She liked him no matter what he was. Lex sighed. Then it hit him like a bucket of cold water being poured down his back. He went to write a letter.

Christmas Party at the Talon

The Talon is closed but four friends remain in the building. After watching Clark and Lana exchange presents..... and a victoria secret gift bag from Clark.... Chloe felt the need to puke as did Lex. They did their bests to keep there expressions to a minimum. Lana smiled happilly as she stuffed her *cough* things in her bag.

"Ok now it's your turn guys." Lana said happilly. Lex looks a bit weirded out. Clark notices.
    "Lex are you ok?" Lex clears his throat. He is not ok. He is grossed out by the exchange of presents he just witnessed. *use your imagination*
    "Yeah, yeah I am fine." 'I hope. Maybe I should wash my eyes when I get home.' Lex gets out his letter he wrote to Chloe. Chloe is shocked because that is the exact same thing that she got for him.

"Chloe, I couldn't think of anything to get you. So I thought I would write a letter." He looks at the letter and begins to read it.

"Ever since the first time I saw you, I knew you were different. You were more then just a reporter. You were a friend when I needed you." Chloe couldn't help but shed a tear. He looked up at her and then back at his paper.
    "You are my spirit Chloe. You are what makes me alive. You are the fire that burns within me. I love you Chloe. Forever and always. Till death do us part. You are the best Christmas gift I could have ever recieved." Chloe choked a bit and couldn't help but hug him so tightly. Lex took pleasure in their embrace. When she departed Chloe was a bit shakey holding her paper.

"When we first met I thought you were just another guy. But it happen to be that you are not. You are the light of my life. My one desire. All that I want and need. You are what keeps me going in the morning. When we're together I'm so happy. I love you Lex. You're my shining star. My knight in shining armor. Always there to protect me and keep me from harm. What it is about you I will never know. I love you so much. Merry Christmas Lex Luthor. My love."

Lex had a tear roll down his eye. Clark caught him and he quickly wipped it away and cleared his throat. Chloe and Lex hugged each other.

"You're the best Christmas gift Lex Luthor." Chloe whispered. Lex smiled happilly. He was finally with the one he loved: Chloe Sullivan.

-----------
    I know it's short but hey I had this ending for a while. I hoped you liked it! Thanks for the reviews, and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Cute!

Awww, that was sweet.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Very cute and sweet
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information