+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lex wants children (G) complete

Leaving...

Re: Married to a billionaire (G)

Chapter Three

Over the next few days Chloe was concerned about this baby. What if she got sick during pregnancy? She had a thousand questions but thankfully the doctor provided her with several magazines. She read up on pregnancy and she wasn’t as nervous or scared as she was. It has been 5 months into her pregnancy now. Chloe was looking for an outfit that didn’t make her look as fat. She put the clothes over her body to see if they looked good.

“Lex, what do you think of this?” Chloe asked. Lex was sitting on the bed.
    “It’s hard to tell when you haven’t tried it on Chlo.” Lex said. He was right. Chloe sighed and mumbled something under her breath and began changing.
    “Close your eyes!” She demanded sternly. Lex chuckled.
    “I mean it Luthor!” Her hormones were to blame for her strange behavior. Lex sighed irritably and turned around. Chlo finished changed and was ready for him to see her.

“Ok what do you think?” Lex didn’t want to say that it made her look fat.
    “How bout this? If you like it, that’s all that matters.”
    “It makes me look fat doesn’t it?” Chloe complained and plopped herself on the bed. Lex went to comfort her and sat next to her, placing his arm around her.
    “No Chlo. This is a difficult time for you.” He placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Chloe began to sob.
    “I’m a big fat bitch.” Chloe complained and cried some more. Lex began stroking her back hoping that would help.
    “I hate you Lex Luthor! You didn’t tell me I would be fat!” Chloe yelled.
    “Chloe.”
    “Don’t touch me!” Lex jumped at that.
    “Chloe.”
    “I mean it Alexander!” When Chloe said his full name it usually meant that he was in trouble. Lex cleared his throat. ‘I’m gonna die.’ He thought.
    “Chloe.” Chloe began crying and leaned her face in his chest. Pretty soon his shirt would be a little damp. He hesitated for a second and decided to put his arms around her anyways. She would thank him later.

“I love you Lex.” Chloe said between tears. ‘It’s an emotional roller coaster ride.’ Lex thought again. ‘I don’t think I’ll make it. Only 4 more months. What have I done?’ Lex was now having second thoughts, but he really wanted a child. He would do whatever it took to make sure to bring the best baby into the world.

Leaving...

Chapter Four

Over the past three months it was torture for Lex. He didn’t know what to do. Chloe was up, and then she was down. He was just afraid to be around her. He kept thinking never have kids. But then again he wanted them. It was almost time for the due date. Lex couldn’t take it any longer. He wanted that baby out so bad that he would actually reach up there and yank it out. Just to have the old Chloe back.

Later that night Chloe was sitting on the sofa. It was her due date and Lex was all anxious. ‘Any second, any second.’ He kept thinking. The fire was sparkling and crackling a bit. Chloe felt a sudden burst of pain. Then she felt something wet.

“Lex! My water broke!” Chloe screamed. Lex jumped to his feet from his desk and quickly called the hospital to have a room ready.
    “Let’s go!” He grabbed Chloe’s hand and they quickly left for the hospital.

At the hospital Chloe kept screaming in pain.

“We’re never having kids again!” She yelled. The doctor looked at Lex and Lex looked back with a worried expression.
    “Don’t worry Mr. Luthor, that’s completely normal.” Lex breathed a sigh of relief.
    “I would hope so.”
    “What the heck is normal anyway?” Chloe groaned in pain as another contraction came on. She wrapped her hands around her belly. It was bigger then a few months ago.

The doctor set her up in the delivery room. Lex was with her the whole time. This was it. No going back now.

“Chloe,” Chloe looked at Lex. Chloe had pain written all over her face.
    “I’m so proud of you.” Lex said and kissed her hand. Chloe gave a weak smile.
    “I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve put you through.”
    “Don’t be Chloe.”

“Chloe, I’m going to need you to push, right,” The doctor looked at his watch. “Now.”
    Chloe began pushing with all her might. Lex held onto her hand tightly never letting go.
    A few hours slipped by and the head was seen. Lex thought he was going to be sick by the sight of blood, but then he thought that seeing the love of his life give birth, was the most beautifullest thing.
    “I want a divorce!” Chloe threaten but didn’t mean it. Lex began to panic. Then he remember that that was completely normal. After a few more hours, like 5 or 10 Chloe was done giving birth. The second part wasn’t as hard as the first. The doctor cleaned up their new baby girl and handed her to Chloe. Lex smiled as he looked at her.

“She’s so beautiful. Just like her mother.” Lex said and Chloe smiled.
    “Name?” The assistant asked.
    “Alexandria.” Chloe looked at Lex.
    “I like that Chlo.”

They were indeed a family now. They would grow to love each other, hate each other, but the most important thing in the Luthor family is love.

The End!

Dreamergirl
    Just a Guest!

Re: Lex wants children (G) complete

Aww that was sweet! =) Good job.

That was really cute, I love future fics. One thing though, actual labor, pushing and all, doesn't go on for 5-10 hours. Other than that it was so sweet how Chloe went to Martha Kent for advice, and I thought it was hilarious how Clark earned his nickname "potato" LOL
    Wonderful job!

I was surprised they had girl but was happy they did I think Lex with a daughter would be so cute.
    I'm a Dreamer and hoping one day Chloe and Lex will be together.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Lmao that was cute
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information