View Poll Results: Are you enjoying the Advent Calendar?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

30 93.75%
  • No!

0 0%
  • Somewhat yeah...

1 3.13%
  • I don't know

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Advent Calendar! (2005)

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

The Advent Calendar! (2005)

I know some of you are wondering what the heck my signature is now all about. Well, I thought I would start this thread so you may get some of your questions answered. I will not of course answer all, because that would ruin the surprise of it, but I'll try to explain it!

The Advent Calendar, well, it is what it says, an Advent Calendar. Just in a Chlexed style. We count down to Christmas Eve with Chlexy goodness every day! What better way to spend Christmas than with some good ol' Chlex to cheer you up!

Now, I won't tell you just yet what will be featured on it, but I promise you I got some rather *good* stuff in store for you I've gotten some people to help me out to make this one wicked Christmas for you all!

Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post it, and I'll try my very best to answer it without giving away too much!

Stay tuned here for clues and hints... Should I give any away
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Chlexaholics Unite! Senior Member Ann's Avatar

Re: The Advent Calendar!

Sounds good!

i'm all for it.

Good, good Not long until it will be published
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

It's up! =) Enjoy The NS Advent Calendar!

Just promise me you'll leave feedback! Both here in this thread and at the website! =)

Well there's only one thing I can really say about it. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love it. I can tell you all put a massive amount of time into making it and it makes me very proud to be a member of NS. Man I love this time of year! Anyway, great job and I look forward to seeing the updates!

WOrd to what Ann said! It's beatiful! Oh my, Chlexy updates everyday! This got to be heaven!

Addicted to Baby Luthors bluengreenswmer's Avatar

I just tried to post a feedback on the Advent Calendar, and this popped up.

Your comments have been moderated to reflect the preferences of this site's management vis-a-vis swearing.
    Your original comments together with your IP address and the time/date of your posting have been logged.
    Please moderate your language in any future comments you add at this web site.
    As far as I've known, swearing has always been allowed here and I was wondering why it wasn't over there.

And for the record, the only word in there that might have triggered it was BitchStick, but Julie had that in her post, so I'm kinda wondering why it allowed that but not my post.

That's strange.

Lol, that was odd I'll take a look at it sometime later tonight! But, just for the record, I'm not really allowing too much swearing on the board, but I let some go by. Should you however do nothing BUT swear, I'll have to have a talk with you...

Thread Information