Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Starting to Look A Lot Like Lexmas {PG} *complete*

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar

It's Starting to Look A Lot Like Lexmas {PG} *complete*

Title: It's Starting to Look A Lot Like Lexmas
    Author: Blaire
    Pairing: Chlex
    Rated: PG (some language)
    Disclaimer: I don't own it. Just making things better so we can all project when we watch the "Lexmas" episode.
    Spoilers: Season 5's "Lexmas"
    A/N: Forgive the fact that this wasn't beta'd.

Lex shot upright in bed. He tried to remember what had caused such a reaction. As he ran his hands over his head and down his face he remembered the feeling of someone watching him.

"Daddy?"

Lex's hands fell down to the mattress and he turned his head along with his upper body to the right, toward the sound soft murmur of a voice.

He looked at the little girl, somewhere between 4 and 5 years of age he'd guess, and his lips parted in a silent gasp.

She was beautiful.

Her strawberry blonde hair was hanging loose down around her shoulders in little ringlets. He could tell it hadn't been brushed yet, there were little snarls here and there. But her crystalline blue eyes stared up at him, waiting for him to say something, and he could barely catch his breath.

"Hey," he answered her softly. His hand reached out warily until he wrapped a long ringlet around his finger.

Lena stared up at her daddy and then shifted from foot to foot. "Gotsa go, daddy."

Lex looked down at the way she swayed side to side. "Bathroom?" He ventured to guess.

She bobbed her head up and down. "Uh-huh."

"Uhm." Lex moved his legs over to the side of the bed. It wasn't lost on him that she'd called him 'daddy' now...twice. But if she thought he was her daddy, then where was her mommy?

He moved to stand up, the little girl in front of him held his hand with hers, ready to hoist him up and out of bed.

"Lex."

His head whipped around and his eyes landed on what appeared to be another person in the bed he'd gotten halfway out of. His eyes focused and his mouth opened once again, in astonishment.

"Chloe?"

Chloe smiled at her husbands voice and didn't bother opening her eyes, just snuggled deeper into warm comforter. "Coffee, babe."

Lex nodded as he was pulled to his feet and led from the room. He was ordered to stay outside the bathroom door while Lena went used the restroom, and as he stood there he looked around in wander. He had a few random thoughts going through his head at warp speed which mostly consisted of, "What the fuck is going on!" and "Where the fuck am I?". He heard the toilet flush on the other side of the thick wooden door, heard the water start and shut off, and all the while heard a humming of a song.

The humming stopped at Lena opened the door and bopped on down the hall, right past him.

"Daddy, gotsa get mommy some toffee."

Lex followed the little girl, wondering what he should first as he stepped into the modest kitchen area of what he'd come to decide on was in a cabin of sorts.

"Coffee," he said to himself. "Right."

He rooted through the cupboards, ignoring the curious stare behind him. Finally he found the coffee, you'd think with it being Chloe's kitchen she'd have it stashed everywhere, and located a filter.

"Not that kind of toffee." Lena left the stool she'd perched herself upon and took the bag from him. "Recaf, daddy." She moved a stepping stool over to the counter and pulled a canister over to her. She took off the top and laid it down and then tipped the canister Lex's way to show him what was in it. "She has to have recaf for the baby." She explained while she carefully took out the bag inside the canister. "Taffeine is bad for the baby, but mommy can dwink recaf."

Lex leaned closer and looked down in the canister, then he took the top off the second canister and looked in that one. Coffee. He now had a smirk on his face as he could only guess what was in all the other canisters practically lining the kitchen counter. "Decaf it is." He took the small bag from her and measured everything out perfectly. He leaned back against the counter after hitting the start button, watching the dark liquid drip, drip, drip down into the pot.

"What they say about boiling water is true." Chloe walked into the kitchen, immediately going for the cupboard behind him. She ran her hand over his stomach as she gently pushed him aside. His muscles contracted painfully, enjoying the caress of her touch. "So true, in fact, it can be said about watching other painfully slow things." She raised her brows at him as she took down a coffee mug from a shelf and then she shut the cupboard and kissed him. Lex's hands immediately sought purchase and he splayed his hands across her back. Chloe pulled away with a bright smile and rubbed her nose against his. Then she turned to Lena and dropped a kiss on the top of her head. "Good morning, darling."

"Mornin, mama."

Lex looked back from Chloe to Lena and let the smell of the percolating coffee reach inside him and sharpen his senses.

Wherever he was, he didn't care. Because here...here felt a lot like home.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: It's Starting to Look A Lot Like Lexmas {PG} *complete*

Blaire, that was great, you can't leave it there. Now this is the Lexmas episode that I want to see on SV. I really loved it.

Leaving...

Aww.. it was so cute!

Edited: Second time reading. Considering that this is what really happens on the show! I might as well day dream Chloe laying next to Lex. Sigh... I really like this. Great job!

I read the spoilers and saw some pictures for the Lexmas episode, this is so much better

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

This is the Lexmas that shoud be aired! AlMiles Lexmas looks suspiciously like my worst nightmare. This... This is heaven!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

now that^^^ is the true Lexmas of this season. i won't have it any other way.

Addicted to Baby Luthors bluengreenswmer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teejei
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

now that^^^ is the true Lexmas of this season. i won't have it any other way.
    ^What she said!!

Lana, shmana. It's CHLOE that's Lex ultimate fantasy and we ALL know it!!

Take that, AlMiles!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I wish this was the version that will be on tv. I like your so much better.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

That was great, I was actually a little upset that it wasn't longer I will definitely go along with everyone and say that I would rather see this one on TV then the nonsense that we're going to get...Lex and Lana...on what planet? Chloe and Lex just make sense and Lena was so cute. Great job!

Steph*

I thiught this was so cute and definately deserves more. I haven't watched any of season five yet. (And actually missed most of season four). Given other's reactions that is probably a good thing. Instead I'd rather live in the liitle fantasies like the one you've written here. Good job.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information