Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dead fanfictions policy

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: Dead fanfictions policy

Quote Originally Posted by Blaire023
    i've resurected my fic. don't know how much i like this whole 1 week rule, though...
    1 week rule? A dead fanfiction will only be moved after like... 1-3 months or so....

If you as an author have a dead fanfiction in the graveyard and wish to update, just post the update in the existing thread, and a moderator will move it for you. If it's not moved within a week, feel free to send a fanfiction moderator or me a PM, including the things below:[...]

You mean that one? ^ ... Just poke either myself or Aimee and we'll move them back for ya
    Last edited by Julie; 21st December 2005 at 15:49.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar

Re: Dead fanfictions policy

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    1 week rule? A dead fanfiction will only be moved after like... 1-3 months or so....

If it's not moved within a week, feel free to send a fanfiction moderator or me a PM, including the things below:[...]

You mean that one? ^ ... Just poke either myself or Aimee and we'll move them back for ya
    yeah. thats the one. i don't mind the 1 week thing actually...i was teasing, but thank you for moving it anyways

Closed Thread

Thread Information