+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mutual (NC-17)

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar

Mutual (NC-17)

A/N: okay... I was feeling - a little - erm... uncomfortable the whole day. I wanted to jump like... every decent-looking guy that was nearby. lol uhm... so I HAD to write this...

This is PWP... utter PWP... no spoilers whatsoever. I just had to post it since I knew that you all were also sex fiends... Hopefully it's worth reading!

Mutual

He was looking utterly delectable today. Maybe it was hormones talking. I couldn't be truly sure. The fact was that I was just -- aroused at his look.

There was something sexy about the quirk of his lips; the lazy look in his eye - like he had all the time in the world in the palm of his hand - all the time to play with and he didn't have to care at all about stupid things.

The way he was practically sprawled over his seat mirrored the look in his eye - like he didn't give a shit and he wouldn't take any crap from anyone.

I shifted a little in my seat after I took my second-long glance of him and then looked back down casually at the coffee cup in front of me.

Inside I was uncomfortably on fire. The truth was that I really just wanted to fuck him.

The urge to grin a little evilly nearly overtook me, but then people would notice - and I didn't want to draw that much attention to me. He was directly ahead of me - speaking to the waitress. I could catch the low husky voice of his from where I sat.

There was that throbbing in my centre. Fuck. I wanted him.

I had urges like this around other men - at around the same time every month. Yeah, I think it is the hormones... added to the fact that he was looking like someone ought to jump him.

I slumped a little in my seat and rubbed my thighs together, hoping to ease the discomfort between my legs.

I hazarded another glance at him - blushed and kept my eyes trained on him when I found him staring back at me with one raised brow.

Does he see that I'm aroused? I don't know. I moved my gaze from his eyes down that regal nose of his to the scarred lip that was now quirked with a curious smile.

I caught my lower lip between my teeth and sucked on it a little; running my tongue over it - let it go, knowing it would look moist and a little more pink. Did he notice now? I looked back up at his eyes. Found that his eyelids had grown a little more heavy-lidded.

Sex - noun; synonymous with Alexander Joseph Luthor...

I jolted a little when I noticed that he'd gotten up, was sauntering to the bathroom. I found myself staring at his now towering form. Six feet, I thought excitedly in my head as he retreated. I wondered how it would feel to wrap my legs around him while he --

He disappeared around the corner. One stray girl went scurrying out, with a blush on her face - perhaps intimidated by the fact that she was in the presence of such a powerful individual as Lex Luthor.

I waited a minute before I got up and nonchalantly walked towards the bathroom. I didn't find him in the hallway that split into the little boys and little girl's room. Shrugging, I decided to take the safer route - the girl's bathroom. It was meant for a single occupant - one room, a toilet and a sink with a mirror.

Just as I opened the door I was immediately confronted by the looming form of the bald billionaire - was promptly tugged in as he shut and locked the door to the little room. He caged me in with his arm and body; using the door and wall to his advantage.

He leaned over, brought his lips so close to my cheek then trailed it towards my ear.

"You're horny," he murmured huskily. "Aren't you, Chloe?"

I breathed in shakily and squirmed a little but didn't answer.

"Tell me you are, Chloe..." he coaxed, blowing lightly into the curve of my ear. "Because I'm ready to indulge you - and indulge myself in you."

I groaned a little and shivered. "Yes," I admitted.

"Would you like me to touch you?" he asked in that same low and sexy voice of his.

"Yes." I closed my eyes and sighed when his free hand skimmed the hem of my pants - touched the skin that peeped out from underneath my shirt.

His touch became more bold and began to massage more of the exposed skin; pushed the shirt a little higher; moved towards my breasts. His lips began to move down my jaw line; a bare hairbreadth away from my skin. Damn, he was teasing me.

So I thought of doing a little teasing of my own.

Brought my hands up to touch his silk-clad torso, move up to his exposed neck; towards the expanse of his hair-free head. I cupped his head; massaged the skin at the back of it, making him press his lips against my neck in an open-mouthed kiss.

When he began to suck, I gasped; gasped when he slid his hand beneath my bra and rolled the hardened peaks of my breasts between his thumb and forefinger. I was throbbing now - throbbing hard.

I arched against his touch. Was so happy that he was just as horny as I was. How in sync we were, I thought as he thrust urgently against me.

I was wet enough already. There was no need for a lot of foreplay. So I brought my hands down - down to his pants, blindly undid the belt, unbuttoned and unzipped the clothing. I was utterly delighted when I found that he had left his mansion commando; his cock bobbing eagerly in the air. His hand fell away from my breast; his other hand moved from its place on the door and he busied himself with undoing my own bottoms.

The jeans and underwear - constricting me - were finally off; pushed downwards. I impatiently pushed off one pant-leg of one of my limbs; then wrapped the free leg around his waist, with his help.

He filled his hands with my buttocks, hoisted me so that we were in line with one another and holding in a breath he plunged himself into me. God his length was divine.

I would have cried out in pleasure - would have cried out when he thrust inside me - but his mouth muffled the sound as he indulged in a fierce kiss. Our tongues danced and I whimpered as I felt my arousal built high - so fucking high. He was hitting the perfect spot. He was hitting that spot that made me feel so good.

He was grunting then; grunting as pounded inside of me. The sheen of sweat the covered our bodies was building - the heat was enormous.

He moved faster - faster and I was pulling him in with one of my legs; bouncing against him. Our teeth clicked a little painfully at the urgency of our fucking.

My breathing hitched and with one final thrust from him I was coming - coming and he was not far behind - plunging erratically before spilling himself inside of me. He dropped his head against my shoulder; I leaned my own against the stable door.

For a while I wasn't able to think; was just lazily coming down from the high that I had just experienced. He grew a little tense after a while, however. I knew what he was thinking.

"Hormonal IUD," I mumbled.

I felt his muscles loosen. Thank goodness for birth control.

And thank goodness for mutual horniness. I let the evil grin slip out this time around.

[END]

for more info on Hormonal IUD visit: http://www.mybirthcontrol.ca/consume...asp?svarqvp2=0

Re: Mutual (NC-17)

great story, and your right, thank god for the mutual horniness

Yeah, I think it is the hormones... added to the fact that he was looking like someone ought to jump him.
    That was just a good line. Made me laugh at the idea of having a reasonable explanation and then tossing it out just at the sight of a man like Lex Luthor.

*dreamy sigh*

And just for the record, I'm afraid this little fic is going to have me on the prowl tomorrow as I have a particularly handsome (and did I mention BALD?) man in my class tomorrow night who I've always associated with Lex (no seriously, ask Zannie...she's heard all about it! LOL).

*naughty thoughts go dancing through her head*

Anyway, great fic. Feel free to add more parts...say maybe once a month?

Reese

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

GUHHH that was good.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Inside I was uncomfortably on fire. The truth was that I really just wanted to fuck him.
    Perfectly legitimate desire. I'm sure we all can empathize with her completely.

Yeah, I think it is the hormones... added to the fact that he was looking like someone ought to jump him.
    See? He has only himself to blame. What's a girl to do?

his cock bobbing eagerly in the air.
    *snicker* I can't help it. Bobbing cocks always make me giggle, even when giggling is very inappropriate.

He grew a little tense after a while, however. I knew what he was thinking.

I felt his muscles loosen. Thank goodness for birth control.

And thank goodness for mutual horniness. I let the evil grin slip out this time around.
    I loved how you ended it, with the nod to birth control and the irony. Very nice PWP--both fun and erotic. Sometimes they just have to be written.

ETA:

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    And just for the record, I'm afraid this little fic is going to have me on the prowl tomorrow as I have a particularly handsome (and did I mention BALD?) man in my class tomorrow night who I've always associated with Lex (no seriously, ask Zannie...she's heard all about it! LOL).
    Indeed.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Holy hell, now how am I supposed to get work done after reading that?! Great story.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This story was freakin' excellent!

I love that Lex knew just how to 'help' Chloe out--WOO HOO

Nicely done.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Full Member

"Holy hell, now how am I supposed to get work done after reading that?! "

I second that!!

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar

That is *so* becoming my phrase du jour. Nice story, BB.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Mutual (NC-17)

Excellent the smut was extremely Hot

Loved how Lex knew just what was on her mind horny

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information