+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mutual (NC-17)

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Re: Mutual (NC-17)

hott. hott. hott.

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar

:blush: thanks you guys~ I'm glad you all enjoyed it... I've come down from my "temporary high" that actually does come once a month for me. *blushes*

Quote Originally Posted by Zannie
    *snicker* I can't help it. Bobbing cocks always make me giggle, even when giggling is very inappropriate.
    eep, "bob" is just not a great word, but nothing seems to describe it better! *ends up having a little giggle-fit of her own*

Quote Originally Posted by lj715
    Holy hell, now how am I supposed to get work done after reading that?!
    *blushes* well, this was my sort of inward release.... sorry if I inconvenienced you today with your work!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankychick
    That is *so* becoming my phrase du jour.
    lol, want? take! have! okay.... weird reference to another ChLex fic... *runs away from projectile veggies that are thrown*

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    And just for the record, I'm afraid this little fic is going to have me on the prowl tomorrow as I have a particularly handsome (and did I mention BALD?) man in my class tomorrow night who I've always associated with Lex (no seriously, ask Zannie...she's heard all about it! LOL).

*naughty thoughts go dancing through her head*
    hehe, really? *rubs hands together* ahhh the power of words *chortles* Hope things went well!

Anyway, great fic. Feel free to add more parts...say maybe once a month?
    Lol hmmm... we'll have to see... maybe!! I'll think about it and get back to you guys on it... hopefully it won't be thrown into the Completed fics just yet....

Once again, thank you sooo much for the feedback people. GREATLY appreciated!

BB

gotta love hot sex in a public place just gets the juices "flowing" so to speak.
    luv ya gotta go bye.
    me

Well God damn. That was a sweet short one. I have to say that I shivered a little and now I'm going to have a cold shower Amen to your...friskiness? I'll stick with that adjective in lieu of all the bad ones running through my head Great story!

Steph*

OK, now that was just hot.

And funny enough, I know exactly where Chloe is coming from because I am there right now. Damn female hormones! Especially damn the fact that I have no Lex to take care of my problems, just some quality 'alone time.'

I love these little PWPs. Sometimes it's absolutely necessary to just have some sex with no drama. And BB, you write that sex very very well.

Chlexaholics Unite! Senior Member Ann's Avatar

I love this! Very steamy. When I get the urge to jump my daughter's gym coach tomorrow, I'm going to blame you!

Dumb question: What does IUD stand for?

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ann
    I love this! Very steamy. When I get the urge to jump my daughter's gym coach tomorrow, I'm going to blame you!

Dumb question: What does IUD stand for?
    *Runs and hides before she can be found!* lol

IUD basically stands for Intrauterine Device - so the item is placed inside the uterus - by a doctor. Then you're basically set to jump any gym coach, shaved-head actor posing as a sexy billionaire or the like It'll last for 5 years and its a lot more reliable than the pill (99.5-99.9%).

BB

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was great and very sexy.

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

OMG... Blackberry... This fic!!!

A/N: okay... I was feeling - a little - erm... uncomfortable the whole day. I wanted to jump like... every decent-looking guy that was nearby. lol uhm... so I HAD to write this...
    This was me last night... And this morning... And now... Maybe it is hormonal, lol... But DAMN I am really craving that MR-man-flesh after reading this!!!

Found that his eyelids had grown a little more heavy-lidded.
    That line made me go ga-ga....

Sex - noun; synonymous with Alexander Joseph Luthor...

Most definitely - grrrrrowl!!!

Just as I opened the door I was immediately confronted by the looming form of the bald billionaire - was promptly tugged in as he shut and locked the door to the little room. He caged me in with his arm and body; using the door and wall to his advantage.
    My nether regions quivered in anticipation when reading this part...

I was throbbing now - throbbing hard.
    I can sooooo fucking relate...

I was utterly delighted when I found that he had left his mansion commando; his cock bobbing eagerly in the air.
    The mere thought of his bobbing cock made me ROTF... Made me think of bobble-heads for some reason...

He filled his hands with my buttocks, hoisted me so that we were in line with one another and holding in a breath he plunged himself into me. God his length was divine.
    *shudder* Nether.. regions.. quivering.. uncontrollably...

And thank goodness for mutual horniness. I let the evil grin slip out this time around.
    *mental note: go on a man hunt for horny guy*

Awesome story!!!!!

Chlexaholics Unite! Senior Member Ann's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry
    *Runs and hides before she can be found!* lol

IUD basically stands for Intrauterine Device - so the item is placed inside the uterus - by a doctor. Then you're basically set to jump any gym coach, shaved-head actor posing as a sexy billionaire or the like It'll last for 5 years and its a lot more reliable than the pill (99.5-99.9%).

BB
    LMAO! The poor coach could be in danger! I'm gonna have to get me one of those!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information