+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kid Stuff (Pg-13) *Completed*

Re: Kid Stuff (Pg-13)

Lex arrived later in his red Porsche when he noticed Clark and Lois playing while Chloe was watching them.

"Give up, Lois!" Clark teased her.

"Never!"

"Hey guys. what's going on?" Lex inquired curious with the commotion.

"Lois and Clark are playing basketball. Now they are even. One more shot to decide who will win." Chloe explained with a grin.

Lex smiled at them and took off his sun glasses. "Do you want to make this interesting?"

"How?" Chloe and Lois asked together.

"A bet."

"Lex, I don't think this is a good idea." Clark started to talk before Lois interrupted him.

"Shut up, Clark!" Lois looked at him angry. "I'm in!"

Lois went to the farm and got at hat. The four of them all chipped in money.

"And now?" Clark asked curious.

"Did you forget how to play, Clark?" Lois sighed rolling her eyes. "I'll start." Lois took the ball from Clark's hand and started to kick it.

Lois threw the ball which fell perfectly in the basket, making Lois very happy. "Dare to beat me, Clark?" She teased him again.

"Hell, yeah." Clark was ready to use his super strength to make Lois shut up since she was already annoying him when Clark notice Lois' worried look. He couldn't do that to her. That stupid game means more to her than it does to him.

Clark decided to miss the spot on purpose making Lois the winner who starts to celebrate and sing with Chloe.

Lex approached Clark's side. "Clark, what happened?"

"What do you mean, Lex?"

"I already saw you playing. You NEVER missed. Never." He reminded Clark a little suspicious. "You just lost 200 dollars."

"I know but look how happy she is." Clark said with a smile.

"Do you like her?"

"I don't know. Maybe." Clark answered a little afraid of his own words.

"Just tell her."

"I can't."

"Why?" Lex inquired trying to be supportive. "You have nothing to lose."

Clark frowned a little uncertain if he should do that. "Maybe you're right. Thanks Lex."

Chloe approached Lex's side after Clark followed Lois to the kitchen. Lex smiled at her and said, "Hi, Chloe. I was looking forward to seeing you."

"Really?" Chloe asked, surprised. "Why?"

"Remember my child memories that I told you about?"

Chloe nodded.

"Well, I remembered another one, my first kiss. with you."

"Oh.. That's right. It was when Lois spent Christmas with me." Chloe sounded nostalgic. "Seems like yesterday when you give me that doll."

"Yeah, I remember. Why haven't you ever mentioned that?"

"I don't know. I thought you weren't interested anymore."

Suddenly Lex pushed her body against his giving a Chloe a long a passionate kiss. "Do I look interested now?"

"Oh yeah."

Clark followed Lois to the kitchen. She took some water from the refrigerator because the game made her really thirsty.

"So Smallville. How are you feeling after loosing 200 dollars from me?"

"My ego is hurting a little but I'll survive." Clark smiled, a little embarrassed. "And you?"

"I'm great." Lois said with a proud smile. "It was great to win but I won't use that money."

"Why?"

"I'll give to you, Clark." Lois answered surprising him. "Since I'm leaving here and I'm out of cash, I decided it's the fair away to do!" Lois explained giving Clark the money.

"No, Lois. I can't accept that. You won the money, besides I know how you need it."

"Not more than you, Clark."

"How about we split it? Half and half?" Clark suggested.

"Fine." She picked her part of the money still a little annoyed that Clark didn't accept her offer. "You know, we should celebrate my victory!" Lois said still proud for beating Clark.

"I know what we should do." Clark said looking at her with a naughty look.

"What?"

Suddenly, Clark kissed her making her forget about the money, the game, everything. All Lois wanted was get lost in Clark's arms. his kiss. Why she was thinking that? He is just a farm boy, although he was a very good kisser.

"What was that?" Lois asked confused.

"Please, don't punch me Lois but I think I love you."

"What?"

"I love you."

"Since when?" Lois inquired, more confused.

"Since the day I met you or maybe even before.. I don't know. The fact is. I can't get you out of my mind." Clark explained.

"This is not love, Smallville. It's called obsession." Lois mocked him with a smirk.

"It's love, Lois." Clark explained to her. "I know it. It's written in the stars."

"Written in the stars? Us? Please!" Lois grinned with sarcasm. "Where did you get this from?"

"You're the only woman for me, Lois. The only who understands me." He explained, approaching her side but Lois stepped back.

"The only one crazy enough to understand you? I don't think so, farm boy." Lois glanced at him. "Don't fall for me, Smallville."

"It's a little late for that. I already did." Clark pulled his body against hers giving Lois another kiss.

"Why are you doing this? We have nothing in common." Lois asked, still confused.

"Come on; do you not think of me at all?"

"Of course, I did. But not in that away."

"Please, don't say you think of me like as a brother." Clark complained already annoyed with Lois's excuses. "Did that kiss seem like a brother kiss to you?"

"Good point." Lois finally admitted, closing her eyes, still confused.

"Can you at least give me a chance? You won't regret it."

"Well. it won't hurt if I try, right?" Lois grinned at him.

"I knew it!" Clark suddenly said, surprising Lois. "You are already in love with me."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are!" Clark said before kissing Lois again, shutting her up.

"I guess your right Clark. I'm in love with you."

The End

NS Junior Member

This story is so cute.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was a great story.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Re: Kid Stuff (Pg-13) *Completed*

I love this whole trilogy, it was such a fresh look at the whole lois/clark and chloe/lex relationships Great job!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information