+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *Complete*)

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *Complete*)

I wrote this quite awhile ago, but only recently began working on it again... I hope you enjoy... I don't know if I care for it much, but hey, constructive criticism always helps, so please, leave your thoughts and opinions - they'll be greatly appreciated!

Rating - NC-17
    Disclaimers - Don't own the characters; just the story
    Everything else - Uh, can't think of it right now...

Losing Myself in You - Part 1

Lex Luthor had ended his work day, and sat watching the sunset through stained-glass windows, while lazily sipping scotch from his glass. It's been a very good day, he thought to himself. Now what can I do to make it more enjoyable? He sat trying to figure out what he could do to make use of the rest of the day. He wanted to go out. He was rather restless, and decided to go for a drive. To where, he did not know; he just wanted to drive somewhere. He gulped the last of the scotch in his glass, and went online to check the weather. He decided he needed a jacket, based on the info given to him. He walked to his closet and picked the nicest, most expensive light jacket he had; he wanted to go for a drive in style, after all. He grabbed the keys to his silver Porsche convertible, and headed out the door. Soon, Lex was pulling out of the garage on his way to somewhere. He decided to stop at the Talon, the local coffee shop which he also happened to own, to check in on things and grab a cup of cappuccino for the drive.

Lex pulled up in front of the Talon, and for a moment looked in the window. His breath caught in his throat; it was at that moment he saw her. She with the beautiful, sparkling green eyes. She with the very pink, very kissable lips. She with the body that just wouldn't quit. She was Chloe Sullivan, and she looked bored to death as she sat conversing with Lana Lang. Lana was the former co-partner of Lex Luthor over the Talon, before she gave up her half of the partnership. Lana was sitting there, talking like she wouldn't stop, and Chloe just sighed, all but rolling her eyes in very obvious boredom. Watching Chloe sigh was enough to make Lex's breathing seem secondary to the growing bulge in his pants. At one time he would not have allowed himself to think this way; but she was 21 now, and very single, and looking very in need of a handsome prince to rescue her from the boredom. A smile spread across his face that quickly became a smirk as a thought process quickly made its way through his head, and he stepped out of the car and headed toward the door of the Talon.

"Oh, really," was all Chloe could muster after half-listening to Lana babble about something that she honestly knew nothing about, nor cared to know. All she could think was of a way to politely get herself out of this situation. It had gotten to the point where she was responding by reflex, rather than by actually having heard what Lana said. Chloe sighed again, deciding she might as well get used to it; the whole night would probably be that way. It was then out of the corner of her eye she saw Lex Luthor walk in the door. To her own surprise, she straightened up from her slouched position upon his entrance. Lex walked toward the two young women, and Chloe could feel her heart skip a beat.

"Hello, Lana. Chloe," said Lex. Chloe caught the breathy way he said her name, and it made her feel slightly damp between her legs. "How are you two doing this evening?" Lana just said she had a bad day, and left it at that. "Chloe? How was your day?"

"Um, it was, good!" she said, a little more ecstatically than intended. "What about yours?"

"I've had a great day, personally," he said, with a smile on his face. My day became so much better the moment I laid eyes on you this evening, he thought to himself. "I'm actually going to go take a drive, and stopped in to have a cappuccino." Lana, who still helped out at the Talon, jumped up and offered to get him his cappuccino. He said thank you, and sat in the seat she had just vacated. He watched Chloe breathe a silent sigh of relief as Lana walked away. "Did I interrupt?" he asked, knowing full-well what the answer would be.

"No! Not at all!" exclaimed Chloe. Then she moved her head a little closer to his and said, "Actually, between you and me, I'm totally bored right now, and wouldn't mind going for a drive of my own."

Lex smiled at her comment; that was exactly what he wanted to hear. "Well, there is a passenger seat in my Porsche; would you like to join me?" Lex's heart felt like it had stopped once he had uttered those words, and then waited for a reply. As far as he was concerned, time must have stopped for awhile before she did reply.

"Lex, that is the best offer I could have had all night, and I accept; very graciously!" said Chloe, passing a silent "thank you" to Lex with her eyes. Lana returned shortly after that with Lex's cappuccino, and when asked if he needed anything else, his only reply was for another one for Chloe, as she would be riding with him. Lana got a blank look on her face before saying she'd be right back with the other one. "I think you totally just pissed her off right now," said Chloe, trying yet failing to hide a giggle.
    "Why would I have pissed her off? You're a free person, you can do what you want, and if she doesn't like that then too bad," said Lex, rather definitively.

Chloe smiled at the assertiveness he just displayed, and realized just how turned on it made her. "So where are we going, Lex?" queried Chloe. At that moment, Lana brought up the other cappuccino, which Lex promptly paid for, before Chloe had a chance to argue with him about it. She just gave him a look; a look that Lex knew very well to mean he'd better watch himself. It did not help the bulge that was becoming rather constricted by his pants. "Hmm?"

Lex was snapped out of his thoughts by that and answered, "We'll see where the road takes us." With that, Chloe excused herself to Lana, and both she and Lex walked out the door. He opened the passenger door for her, like only a gentleman would, then walked over and got in on the driver's side. He started the engine and the car sped away.

"So Lex, where ARE we going?" Chloe asked, after about five minutes on the road. Neither of them had spoken up to that point, each in their own respective worlds.

"Oh, I don't know, I just figured I'd like to see where the road takes us," he said. Would be nice if we came across a nice hotel on the way to wherever that is, Lex thought to himself, a smile playing across his features.

"What's that for, Lex?" said Chloe, snapping Lex out of his little reverie. "That little smile you just got on your face?"

Always keeping his cool, Lex replied, "I was just thinking about how beautiful you are." Not really a lie, he thought to himself, just a lack of the total truth.

Chloe blushed slightly at his statement. She had always thought the bald man driving was extremely hot, but never thought he would want anything to do with her. "What if I said I think you're not bad yourself?"

Lex's eyebrow raised at that comment. He was really wishing there were a hotel somewhere, but there were only cornfields as far as the eye could see. Lex stopped the car suddenly and turned to look at Chloe. She took a small breath to say something, but before she could finish doing that, she found his lips were locked on hers in a deep embrace. Her eyes, at first wide open in shock, closed to enjoy the moment of this very handsome man making love to her mouth with his tongue. There's something to be said for experience, Chloe thought to herself when her body reacted suddenly to Lex's rubbing his tongue along the roof of her mouth, causing her nether regions to quiver involuntarily. The slight tingle between her legs caused her to gasp ever so slightly.

"What's wrong?" Lex asked after he pulled away. Chloe merely shook her head, her breath having been taken away by the kiss they had just shared. "God, you are so beautiful Chloe. I have thought that for years, but was afraid to say it to you when you were younger. But now..." Lex's voice trailed off as Chloe's lips moved toward his and they kissed again, even more intensely this time. Chloe's and Lex's tongues intertwined in their melded mouths, causing both of them to shiver, despite the fact the heat was on in the car. Slowly and cautiously, Lex's left hand moved from the shoulder upon which it had been resting to the side of her right breast, which he caressed ever so softly as they kissed. The feelings that coursed through Chloe's body due to his touch were almost unbearable, and caused her to deepen her kiss, so much so that she almost cut of Lex's air with her tongue. He resisted the urge to cough, because he did not want to disturb her in this moment; I would do anything for her, he thought to himself. After a few moments though, Lex pulled away for some desperately needed air, with a slight gasp of his own at the feelings in his ever-growing bulge.

"Oh my God, Lex," Chloe said breathlessly, looking deeply into Lex's ice-blue eyes with her own bright green eyes. They sat there, breathng in tandem; that in itself was very relaxing and somewhat erotic to Chloe. Her eyes slipped down for just a moment, but long enough to see the restricted hard-on Lex had. She smiled a knowing smile, and sat back in the seat of the car. Lex breathed a deep sigh, and they both put on their seatbelts to continue their ride. As they started moving again, Chloe said, "Lex, why don't you pull into that little motel down the road a bit?"
    Lex turned his eyes momentarily to look at Chloe, first expressing slight shock, then wicked passion. He almost failed in his attempts to hide his excitement as he drove to the motel; Chloe couldn't help but chuckle, though, at the fact their speed had increased by at least half. It was about five miles down; with no traffic, and at 90 miles per hour, they arrived rather quickly. Lex, while horny as hell, couldn't help but give the motel a once-over when he saw it. "Are you sure about this place, Chloe?" he asked.

"Positive," was her only reply, as they made their way to the door of the motel. They walked inside and Chloe rang the bell on the desk. The clerk, rather seedy looking; your typical seedy motel clerk, thought Lex; came up to the desk, beer in hand.

"What ya want, miss," he asked Chloe. Lex felt almost offended that Chloe was the one doing the asking, but for some reason had a feeling she knew what she was doing.

"I want the jacuzzi room, please," replied Chloe, and turned to look at Lex, a wicked grin on her porcelain features. That smile was enough to send blood to his already-engorged cock.

The clerk walked away for a moment and returned with a key. "Twenty bucks an hour, first two hours up front," the clerk said. Lex was about to pull out his wallet to pay, but Chloe gave him a look as she pulled out two $20 bills. He held them up to the light to check their authenticity, and after inspecting for what Lex thought was ridiculously long, he was finally satisfied, and handed the key to Chloe. They proceeded to head for the room, but not before Lex shot a quick glance at the clerk, who had returned to swigging his beer.

"Are you sure about this place, Chloe?" Lex couldn't believe Chloe would want to go to such a disreputable looking place; she didn't seem the type.
    "Looks can be deceiving, Lex," she replied as she put the key in the keyhole and turned. She opened the door and turned on the light. Chloe could not have been more right. As horrible as the place looked on the outside, the inside of the room was like a suite at any of the most expensive hotels to which Lex had been. The bed and sheets were clean. The floor was immaculate. And toward the back was a jacuzzi, that was just beckoning them to go into it.

To be continued...

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17)

Interesting...I want some more please.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17)

More please

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

Great start.....more please!!!!!!!!

^^^ what they said.

ooooh, i like where this is going. Chlex and some hot tub lovin. oh yeah.

please update soon!

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Lex and Chloe in a hot tub sounds like interesting fun to me!!! Please continue this can't wait for more.

Hmmm, Lex wet naked in hot tub.. That leaves very pleasant thoughts Can't wait for more

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redniblet
    Hmmm, Lex wet naked in hot tub.. That leaves very pleasant thoughts Can't wait for more
    please please update soon for redniblet has the right idea and i just can'y wait for more.

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

She just gave him a look; a look that Lex knew very well to mean he'd better watch himself. It did not help the bulge that was becoming rather constricted by his pants. "Hmm?"
    WoOt!! You used bulge!! HAHAHAHA! *ehem* Sorry, I get a little excited…

Slowly and cautiously, Lex's left hand moved from the shoulder upon which it had been resting to the side of her right [b]boobie[/i], which he caressed ever so softly as they kissed.
    Heheh…oopsh…schpank me….plsthx.

So…when they gonna get nekkid? Lex…hot tub…sounds scrumptious to me….

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information