+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *Complete*)

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 5 Updated 10/28)

Rating: NC-17
    Part 5 - Losing Myself in You

Lex slowly opened his eyes. The brightness caused him to close them again very fast. Putting hand over his eyes to filter out the brightness, he opened his eyes again, slowly moving his hand away as they adjusted to the light. He checked his wrist to see what time it was, forgetting for a moment where he was or what had happened. He turned over to find himself face-to-face with Chloe. Oh. He suddenly realized the night before, and a broad grin appeared on his face. He turned around again and saw his watch on the night-stand. He pulled it up so he could see it. 6am? Wow, they had slept for quite awhile. Oh, SHIT, he realized to himself. They were in an hourly motel.

"Chloe, wake up," Lex said as he gently nudged her. "I can't believe we fell asleep," he muttered under his breath. Noticing that Chloe had not appeared to wake up at all, he nudged her a little more. "Chloe," he said, with a little more urgency in his tone.

"Whatta you want?" said a tired Chloe, not wanting to wake up.

"Chloe, it's six in the morning. I have to pay for this room and then we have to leave," he replied.

"Why?" she asked in a slightly whiny voice.

Lex sighed. He could only imagine what it was like getting her up when she was in school. "Because, Chloe, we are at a motel that charges us by the hour. If we can get up and outta here in... " Lex paused to check his watch, "20 minutes or so, we won't have to pay the extra hour."

"Since when do you care about money?" she said back, obviously yet reluctantly beginning to wake up.

"True," he answered. "Still, we should get going."

Chloe flipped over in the bed before sitting up. "I'm naked," she said flatly.

"Yes, Chloe. So am I," he said back, almost chuckling.

"Where're my clothes?" she asked.

"Over on the floor, right where mine are," he said, gesturing in the direction of their clothes. "I, uh, don't think we can wear our underwear though."

"Well, duh, Lex," she said, getting up and out of bed. She walked over to where their clothes were and bent over to pick them up. Lex couldn't help but check out her ass as she did so. Very nice, Chloe, very nice. She took the clothes into the bathroom with her and shut the door. Soon the sound of the shower running was heard. Failing to stifle a yawn, naked Lex got up and made his way across the room to pick up his clothes. He had picked up all of his other clothes, then came across his boxers. "Hmph. Guess I'll be free-balling it today," he said out loud, tossing the soiled boxers in the trash near the desk. He heard the shower stop, and shortly afterwards Chloe emerged, wrapped in a terrycloth robe, with a towel around her hair.

"Your turn," she said, picking up her clothes. He stood there, looking her at. "Well, what are you waiting for, Christmas? Hustle!" Chloe demanded.

Lex, surprised and slightly turned on at Chloe's demeanor, mock-saluted and said, "Yes, ma'am!" He proceeded to go into the bathroom and closed the door. Within a minute, the shower could be heard. Sighing, Chloe picked up her bra and thong, which had been tossed to the side of the bed after last night's excursions.

"Guess I'll be free-pussing it today," she said to herself, tossing her thong into the trash near the bed. She proceeded to get dressed, sans undies. She reached into her purse for the deodorant she always carried for emergencies, and smoothed it on. She then replaced it, then thought Lex might want to use it. The thought made her giggle, but it was better than having a stinky man in the car. She never even heard the shower stop, and was started when he suddenly exited the bathroom, with a towel around his waist. He picked up his clothes from whence he'd left them, then went back into the bathroom to get dressed. He emerged a few minutes later, fully dressed. Chloe walked up and handed him the deodorant.

"What's this for?" Lex asked, quite surprised at the fact she handed it to him. "I just showered!"

"Doesn't mean you won't stink later," Chloe stated, quite matter-of-factly.

Wow, Chloe, Lex thought to himself, you could be quite the dominatrix. Finding himself getting turned on again at the mere thought, he proceeded to put on the deodorant in hopes of distracting his hormones. Chloe then asked, "Do you want to go to breakfast somewhere?"

"That would be nice," Lex said, smiling. "But, perhaps a change of clothes is in order?"

"And just where are we supposed to get clothes?" Chloe asked, hands on hips, smirking slightly.

"Back at the mansion," he stated.

Going back to Lex's mansion, Chloe thought. Interesting. "Okay, Lex," she finally replied. "Then I guess we are off to the mansion!"

Gathering the rest of their belongings, Chloe and Lex left the room, with Lex looking at it one last time, smiling at the events of the night passed. He then shut the door, and they headed for the lobby. A new clerk was there now. He checked out what time they had come in, and laughed. "I hear you guys are famous here," the clerk said before busting out in laughter. Chloe blushed, and Lex didn't even reply, only paying the man what they owed before grabbing Chloe's shoulder and leading her out the door.

On the way to the car, Lex asked, "How can you stand that place?"

Chloe replied with a shrug, "I've never been there long enough for morning to arrive." Lex's eyebrow raised at that comment, as they walked in silence to the car.

Lex and Chloe pulled into the garage of Lex's mansion. He killed the engine, and turned to face Chloe. It was a rather chilly morning, and he saw Chloe shiver slightly, despite the fact he had only stopped running the car a minute earlier. He grabbed her hand, brought it up to his lips, giving it a lingering kiss. The tingling sensation this left her with caused a wide grin to appear on her face. He then put her hand back down, still cradled in his, and began caressing it.

"So, are you feeling better now than you did this morning?" Lex asked Chloe, somewhat cautiously.

"What do you mean, Lex?" she asked.

"Well," Lex said, hesitantly. "You seemed kinda, not yourself, this morning," he finished, smiling sincerely.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Oh, geez, you mean because it was early in the morning and I was bitchy?"

Lex, surprised at her response, merely said, "Well, yeah."

"Don't you think you'd be a bitch too if someone woke you up in the middle of a hot and sexy dream?" she said back.

The shocked look on Lex's face was enough of an answer for him. He quickly regained his composure, however, along with a hard-on. "So, what were you dreaming about, Chloe?" Lex asked in a slightly husky voice.

"Well," Chloe started. "It was like it was last night. You know, how you tied me up; except you were the one tied up this time," she said, a wicked grin on her face.

"What else?" Lex asked, already breathing heavier than normal.

"Well," Chloe continued. "You are tied up, but instead of being on a bed, you are on the floor," she said, rather slowly and very precisely.

"What am I tied up to?" Lex asked. He could barely contain himself, though he was holding onto his composure rather well.

"Well," Chloe continued. "There are two pillars," she said, indicated two long poles with her hands, as Lex's eyes widened. "With fuzzy handcuffs attached. You are handcuffed, like so," she said, wrapping her thumbs and middle fingers around his wrists in demonstration. "And you are buck naked."

Lex flushed slightly upon hearing that. "Oh really?" he asked, the blood flow to his brain not so good by this point.

"Yes!" Chloe said, nodding ecstaticly. She continued, "Then, I kneel on the floor next to you, and grab your cock," getting a firm grab of his manhood as she said that. "Like so."
    Lex gasped as she grabbed his rigid shaft. Unable to speak, much to Chloe's delight, she continued, "I slowly, slowly begin to massage your cock," she said, as she rubbed his long hard cock through his pants, causing Lex's breathing to get much heavier. "I start at the base, and slowly, slowly make my way to the head of your cock. I squeeze it," she said, squeezing the head of his cock slightly.

"Oh my God, Chloe!" Lex finally exclaimed, unable to catch his breath because of the fucking thrill she was giving him.

"And then," Chloe said, suddenly releasing his cock, "You woke me up."

Lex was gasping, and his pants were wet with pre-cum as he had nothing underneath them. With unbridled passion, he suddenly grabbed Chloe in a very embracing kiss, any words she may have said escaping into his mouth. He kissed her hard and long, and when they both parted to catch their breath, he said, "I think it's... time to go in the house... NOW!"

To be continued...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I think Lex is right!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

yes, definitely time to go to the house. for more! HOT

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 5 Updated 10/28)

Let the tying up session begin. Fantastic chapter!!!!

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 5 Updated 10/28)

Just caught up and i am really enjoying this story so far

I just loved how you managed to put such a sweet end to some very HOT smut :-
    He lied next to her, both breathing very heavily still, holding her in his arms, and gave her a small kiss on the lips. He laid his head down on his pillow. Before either realized it, they were both sound asleep.
    And then in chapter 5 :-
    "Hmph. Guess I'll be free-balling it today," he said out loud, tossing the soiled boxers in the trash near the desk.
    And again :-
    "Guess I'll be free-pussing it today," she said to herself, tossing her thong into the trash near the bed.
    These two sentences made me chuckle

Lex was gasping, and his pants were wet with pre-cum as he had nothing underneath them. With unbridled passion, he suddenly grabbed Chloe in a very embracing kiss, any words she may have said escaping into his mouth. He kissed her hard and long, and when they both parted to catch their breath, he said, "I think it's... time to go in the house... NOW!"
    Amen to that

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

*blush* I'm glad you all liked! I'd better start writing Part 6 very soon! LOL...

new underpants, Do'. new!!!

guh! all that feather foreplay, bondage, skivvy-action...

you are sooooo giving ideas for my man.

Get inside the house NOW!!! I'm sure Lex has a pair of furry handcuffs lying around the mansion somewhere!!!

Kimmie

Lex's Gypsy Girl

this is sooooo hot! I'm sick with strep for a few days and look what I miss! Damn! Hot hot hot hot!!!!!!!

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Thank you for the . Great fic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information