+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *Complete*)

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 3 Updated 10/26)

Great fic so far. needed.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 3 Updated 10/26)

Get back to the room faster. I need an update!!! Fantastic so far...

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 4 Updated 10/26)

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel
    Great fic so far. needed.
    Your wish is my demand... hehehe...

Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimers: Same as before...
    Warnings: Bondage (yeaaaaaah...)
    Part 4 - Losing Myself in You

Hands were roaming and lips were locking from the moment Lex and Chloe exited the car, until they made it to the door of their room. It was all they could do to keep their hands off of each other long enough to get the key in the door. Fumbling to turn the key and open the door, Lex's free hand was roaming up and down the side of Chloe's body while he kissed her, stopping at her breast and ass to squeeze slightly. The door finally opened, and the key was merely thrown on the table. Lex pulled off Chloe's shirt while she unbuttoned his pants. Lex shook his ass slightly so his pants would fall, and while Chloe made short work of his jacket and shirt, he got busy unbuttoning her jeans. By the time they made it to the bed, they were both wearing nothing but their underwear. Gasping for air, they stopped for a moment, staring at each other. Lex had that wild look in his face again. Grabbing Chloe by the shoulders, he tossed her on the bed. He grabbed her wrists, just as he had before they were interrupted earlier, and pinned Chloe down with his shoulders.

Chloe soon found herself smothered in Lex's kiss. A hot, sultry, wet kiss. Breathless, he slowly lifted he body off of hers, still keeping her wrists pinned. With a fiery gaze, he removed one hand from her right wrist, expertly unclasping her bra and slowly removing it, lifting his other hand off her other wrist so as to slip the bra off completely. He motioned with his eyes to move further back toward the head of the bed. She nodded slowly, panting in ecstasy, and nudged herself backwards. Lex remained in place, still keeping a hold of Chloe's left wrist. When she was done moving back, his free hand slowly slid under her ass, his fingers detouring into her pussy for a mere few seconds. A deep moan eminated from Chloe, causing Lex to smile wickedly. He pulled his fingers out of her, letting his hand caress her behind as it moved toward the side, slowly slipping off the thong she was wearing. He pulled it off of her slowly, slipping if over her bare feet, causing her to giggle slightly. His right hand still holding her left wrist, he began to expertly tie her other wrist to the bedframe with one hand, using her bra as the tie. He then brought her other wrist up to the frame, and tied it with her thong.

Still in his boxers, Lex saw a feather sticking out of one of the pillows, and proceeded to slowly pull it out. Chloe watch, eyes wide, knowing what he was going to do. When he had completely pulled the feather out, he twirled it about in his fingers, nodding in satisfaction. He then brought the feather down to Chloe's face, twirling it in his fingers as he did. He brought it down the line of her jaw, noticing the muscles twitch slightly as he did so. He went down her neckline, down to her breasts, circling her nipples with the feather, causing them to harden and causing her to moan and writhe involuntarily. Stopping his feather torture momentarily, he leaned down suckle on her breasts, causing her to further moan; causing her clit and vessel to pulsate uncontrollably. He then sat back up, licking his lips, He continued the feather torture, bring it slowly down the center of her belly, threatening to tease her pussy with it as he teased her inner thighs. Chloe started breathing heaving, writhing even more, shouting his name; begging. He slowly drew the feather down the inside of each of her thighs, her calves, then teasing the middle of each foot, causing her to giggle between moans. Lex slowly drew the feather back up her outer right thigh, bringing it to rest on the area just above her pussy. She couldn't take much more of this; she felt as though she was going to explode. He then proceed to place the first two fingers of his left hand into her pussy, and left them there, no moving.

"Lex!" Chloe moaned, moving and writhing around Lex's fingers in hopes of fucking his fingers. "Fuck me, Lex, FUCK ME!" Chloe screamed.

"I thought I was," Lex said, calmly, his hand remaining still with the exception of a slight purposeful twitch. This caused Chloe to moan even more, screaming and begging because it felt so good.

"I can't take it anymore, Lex!" Chloe moaned. Panting and struggling against her restraints, she twitched her pelvis in every way possible, try to get some satisfaction from his motionless digits.

"I want you to beg, Chloe," Lex said, a wicked look in his eyes.

"I am begging! Please, fuck me; fuck me hard!" she replied, the look on her face almost of one in pain.

"No, Chloe. Really beg. Beg me to do exactly what you want," he replied.

"I said I want you to FUCK me!" she screamed back.

"You mean, like this?" he asked, as he began to twitch his fingers slightly in and out, curving the tips so as to hit her G-spot. She moaned in ecstasy, still writhing, demanding more of his hand; of him.

"MORE, Lex; I need MORE!" she moaned back, only somewhat satisfied by his actions.

Continuing to tease her vessel, he replied, "More, like this?" He then proceeded to tickle her clit with the tip of his tongue, causing an even deeper and louder moan to escape from her.

"Lex.. FUCK ME!!!!!!" Chloe screamed loudly.

Keeping his tongue in place, he kept it motionless along with his fingers for a moment, while moving his eyes up to look at her. He then sat up, removed his hand from inside of her, ignoring her moan of discontent. He then placed them under her ass, her pussy's opening flush with the tip of hard-on, still covered by silk boxers, already wet with pre-cum, and replied, "Do you mean like THIS?" As he said the last word, he thrust his silk-covered cock into her dripping vessel, causing her to moan in ecstasy with each and every thrust. He began to moan himself as he pushed himself into her harder and deeper with each thrust. Continuing to fuck her, he removed one hand from her ass, moving the other to support her, and used his thumb to massage her clit.

BAM! BAM! BAM! was all that could be heard, due to Chloe fucking Lex back, hard, and her restraints pulling on the bed frame in the process. The loud grunts and moans and screams coming her Chloe were turning Lex on even more, causing him to screw her pussy even harder. The silk boxers made it even slicker than it normally would have been, and the sensations were driving both of them out of there minds. Chloe's juices were causing Lex's thumb to rub her clit so smoothly, and the feeling just caused her breath to hitch in her throat. She couldn't believe anything could feel as good as this did. Her clit was pulsating under the manipulations of his thumb, and her pussy was clenching his cock in pre-orgasm. Lex, realizing she was about to come, made his thrusts slower and his manipulation of her clit faster and slightly harder. Her whole body seemed to rise as her pussy squeezed his cock in the wake of her orgasm. The feeling caused him to gasp, and it was all he could do to not stop pleasuring her, as his essence seemed to center around his cock. Slowly, Chloe's body slumped in total relaxation, and she breathed heavily as though she had been holding her breath the whole time. Lex had stopped pumping himself inside of her, but was continuing to slowly massage her clit. It was all he could do to force himself to not fuck her just to get himself off. He had other ideas in mind, however.

Chloe's relaxed body began to slightly stiffen again as her need to orgasm rose again. Her breathing became shallow, and she began to moan loudly as Lex started thrusting again; harder and faster than he had before. His own breathing became labored as he neared his breaking point. He had to hold out until she was ready, though. With that thought in mind, he hitched Chloe's legs over his shoulders, giving him more depth into her pussy than he had before. The sensations were esquisite and nearlly blinding; they felt so good. Chloe's pelvis soon moved in tandem with Lex's cock. He began to once again feel her pussy tighten around his cock. This time, however, he kept thrusting just as hard as he had been the whole time, His body hitting her pussy at the angle it did was enough to throw her over the edge once more, and her pussy squeezed his cock hard as she came, this time causing him to orgasm as well. Juices flowed from both of them freely, spasms rocking their bodies. Slowly, they both relaxed, Lex took Chloe's legs off his shoulders. She looked at him with a sigh of utter contentment. He took off his soiled boxers and threw them on the floor, then proceeded to untie the bonds keeping Chloe attached to the bed frame, and threw them on the floor. He lied next to her, both breathing very heavily still, holding her in his arms, and gave her a small kiss on the lips. He laid his head down on his pillow. Before either realized it, they were both sound asleep.

To be continued...

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Heh. Do'...you naughty, naughty girl.

I can tell you've still got the writing bug. Very nice. Now how about a little Lex in his skivvies action?

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Schnookums, you mean there wasn't enough skivvies action? Hehehe... Or did you mean out of his skivvies? *wicked laugh*

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

*drools*

you know, your not makeing my excessive drooling habit aby better...

fantastic!

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar

*sniff* You've conquered my evil, bloodless heart with this:

Still in his boxers, Lex saw a feather sticking out of one of the pillows, and proceeded to slowly pull it out.
    At this point I was praying for feather play and I got:

Lex slowly drew the feather back up her outer right thigh, bringing it to rest on the area just above her pussy.
    And then the hot, vicious, vocal, virulent, pounding, lusty smut! Damn Donutte!!! You've been blessed with Ye Gifte of Smut.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

GOD THAT WAS SO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

damn that was so hot! keep it up can't wait for more

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 4 Updated 10/26)

You should be spanked for you naughtiness!! Nice installment.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information