+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *Complete*)

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17)

i love this fic it is so good
    Kirsten

please continue, great start, can't wait to see if they do end up in the hot tub or not,my vote is yes

Oh my ! Great start !!!!

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Thanks, everyone; I'm so glad you all liked it... I'm still working on the second part; kindy iffy on it myself, but will let you guys be the judges when I am able to post it...

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

More please. ray:

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 2 Updated 10/22)

Rating: NC-17 (extreme sexual situations)
    Disclaimers: Still don't own 'em

Part 2 - Losing Myself in You

While Chloe took a quick shower, Lex turned on the jacuzzi. The heat rising from it made him want to burst into the shower and have his way with Chloe right then and there, but he tamed his inner beast - at least until she made her way out. She emerged from the shower with a large towel draped around her shoulders, which she quickly let go to reveal the red bikini she wore underneath. She could not help but grin as she saw Lex's erection rise in her presence, as though in salute. She left the towel where it fell, and strolled over to where Lex was standing next to the jacuzzi.
    "Well, are you going to get in?" she queried, in a breathy voice that made Lex quiver all over. She put one foot into the tub and said "oooooh" at the luscious feeling of wet heat. She brought in her other foot and slowly sat down. Then she motioned for Lex to join her. He didn't have to be asked twice.

They got into a comfortable position and started to cuddle, which turned into kissing. "Do you trust me, Chloe, 100%?" Lex queried. With an odd look on her face, Chloe merely nodded, and they began to kiss more and more intensely. He slowly began to descend Chloe backwards into the water. She got a slightly panicked look on her face at first, but then Lex pulled back, questioning her silently before she nodded her approval. He put his lips over hers, and slowly descended the two of them into the depths of the jacuzzi. All that could be heard under the water was the roar from the jets of the jacuzzi, but Lex and Chloe paid no attention.

Below the water, Chloe was lost in the feelings of being underwater while Lex kissed her, slowly and deeply. Her only response was to kiss him back with equal passion. She felt the need to get air, but Lex would not let her go. The slight panic she felt passed as he gently breathed his own air into her body. For a moment she didn't think about the fact that Lex was out of air until she felt a slight sucking on her lips. She then breathed backed into him, and soon they were breathing in tandem: he would breathe out, she would breathe in; she would breathe out, he would breathe in. After a few moments of this she became light-headed, but the tingle between her legs just wouldn't stop, so neither would she.

Below the water, Lex only felt panic for a mere few seconds before the heat of the jacuzzi and the heat of the moment consumed him. He felt like he could kiss Chloe like that forever; breathing be damned. Suddenly, he felt her try to reach for the surface, but a split-second decision would not allow him to give her access. Before she had a chance to go into full panic, he placed his lips back on hers and exhaled completely. He noticed her confusion, then acceptance, at what he did; however, when she did not reciprocate, he began to suck on her mouth. She got the hint, and exhaled completely back into him. They continued to breathe like this until, eventually, Lex became rather light-headed; however, his urgency to devour Chloe at that moment was stronger than his urgency for air.

Chloe needed air, and her eyes told Lex this. He sat up and then helped her up, taking a badly needed breath of fresh air himself as Chloe did the same. They sat in the heated tub, holding each other while breathing heavily. They looked into each others' eyes the entire time; who knew a lack of oxygen could make a moment so erotic? They began to kiss again, and Lex, with a slight movement of his head, suggested they take this to the bed. Chloe nodded her agreement profusely. Lex stood up and got out of the tub first. Looking at Chloe, who was staring at him the whole time, directly in the eyes, he slowly removed his swimming trunks and threw them to the side. Chloe's gasp made him smile slightly; she was pleased with what she saw.

Lex helped Chloe out of the tub, the whole time her eyes focused on his package. Once she was out, he kissed her hand for a moment, then left her to stand there, still in awe, while he went and sat on the bed. She smirked; she knew what he was waiting for. She slowly slipped each strap of her bikini top off her shoulders, one at a time. Watching the aniticpation grow in Lex; along with something else; was definitely worth her taking her time. She then slipped each arm out, after that the straps were left hanging. She then untied the front of the bikini, which promptly fell off of her. The loud and undisguised gasp that emerged from Lex made her smile; he liked what he saw. She then untied the right side of her bikini bottom, which fell in such a way that while it showed her pubic region, her privates were still well hidden. She then untied the other side, and the bikini bottom was gone. There stood Chloe, in her naked glory, with a naked, speechless Lex moving his eyes up and down her entire body. The way Lex's eyes widened as she walked toward him was almost enough to make her giggle. She urged him to scoot back on the bed all the way, and she made her way about half-ways up his body.

Lex watched Chloe as her head was flush with his rigid cock. She spread his legs apart so she could have easy access. She slightly ran her finger along the underside of his manhood, causing Lex to shudder in ecstasy. She then got her mouth so very close to it, and blew along its length. Lex began gripping the sheets at this point. Chloe knew she was driving him crazy with her subtle actions, which, in turn, turned her on all the more. She then caught Lex's eye, and began to wiggle her tongue very fast so near his cock he could feel the air move, but not quite touching it. She could almost hear him whimpering at this point. She then slowly began to move her fast moving tongue up and down his vertical cock. Lex began to writhe in the bed when she did this. She took his stiffness into her mouth all at once at this point. She began to suck on it, not moving her head, but merely moving her tongue all over it. The muscles in her mouth contracted around him, causing him to pulsate more than he already was. She heard him gasp slightly at one point, causing her to suck even harder. She began to taste the pre-cum eminating from his cock, indicating that his orgasm was near. She began to bob her head up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. At that point, she took one of her hands, and began to play with her clit in such a way that she knew Lex would notice. That threw him over the edge, causing him to burst inside of her mouth. She swallowed every bit of his juices while continuing to massage her clit.

Lex watched Chloe as she continued to massage her clit, while he caught his breath from the fabulous blow-job he had just received. He was already getting turned on again, so much that his limp cock was beginning to rise once again to the occasion. He got on his knees on the bed, and, while she still played with herself, laid her down on her back, her head towards the bottom of the bed. He hovered over her, his tongue preceding him as he went in for a wet and wild kiss. They parted, gasping for air, a wild look in his eyes, a knowing smile on her face. He gently began kissing her cheek; her jawbone; he stopped to nuzzle at her neck. He continued to softly kiss her, down her shoulder, all the way down her arm to her hand; the one still fondling her wet slit. He pulled her hand away from herself, softly chuckling at the deep groan that eminated from her when she did that, and sucked on each of her fingers, tasting every bit of her. He moved back up to her breasts, that he gently began to fondle, then roughly afterwards. Like a wild animal, he growled as he went after her nipples with his tongue, then with his teeth. He nibbled her twins slightly until her nipples were hard peaks, beckoning attention. He pushed her tits together so as to suck on both nipples at once, causing Chloe to writhe as though in pain. Her moaning only made him suck and bite harder.

When Lex was done attacking Chloe's breasts, his sat up, panting, a wild look in his eyes. He slowly bent down again, his gaze never breaking with hers, kissing her between her breasts, down toward her navel, on to her slit. He continued to lock eyes with her as he teased her clit with his clever tongue, causing her to moan and squirm; yet their gaze still never broke. The tip of his tongue went then, still moving very quickly, moved down from her clit to the lips of her pussy. Tasting Chloe's wetness just drove him wild, and he rammed his tongue into her hot vessel, causing her to gasp in utter ecstasy. The feeling of her pussy spasming around his tongue drove Lex insane, making him want to make her come even more. He slowly moved his tongue in and out of her, going faster and faster. He grabbed her thighs to both spread them further apart for better reach, and to hold them still, as the writhing was causing her to close her legs in on his head, therefore smothering him in her pussy. Not that that was such a bad way to go, he thought. He continued to lap her up in all her hot and wet glory. He then focused in on her clit, firmly sucking on it, while he gently slid two fingers into her wetness. This caused her to moan as it brought her to the brink of orgasm. He then began to massage that special spot inside while sucking firmly on her clit, and he felt her vessel spasm around his fingers in glorious orgasm, causing her to buck her pelvis upward, just as he knew it would. Chloe screamed Lex's name in utter ecstasy. He continued to suck and massage until she had slowly lowered herself back to the bed, and he heard her sigh in post-orgasmic bliss.

To be continued...

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That is all I can say at the moment.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

OH...(It took me 4 attempts to type those 2 little letters, thats how much I need a cold shower right now!!!)

WOW!!!!!!

Kimmie

That was...I can't think right now HOT comes to mind. I can't wait for more

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar

Lex walked toward the two young women, and Chloe could feel her heart skip a beat.
    Well, really, can you blame the girl? Lex Luthor bringeth the heat.

There's something to be said for experience, Chloe thought to herself when her body reacted suddenly to Lex's rubbing his tongue along the roof of her mouth, causing her nether regions to quiver involuntarily. The slight tingle between her legs caused her to gasp ever so slightly.
    There it is again. Luthor patented heat.

"I want the jacuzzi room, please,"
    Where are the hydrants and fire exits? I hope the hotel has the fire department on speed dial.

Below the water, Chloe was lost in the feelings of being underwater while Lex kissed her, slowly and deeply.
    Very erotic imagery. The sensuality of water plus the initial intimate encounter was well laid out.

Lex helped Chloe out of the tub, the whole time her eyes focused on his package.
    Well, what would you do? Look away? I think not!

Excellent and very erotic, Donutte. Keep this story going and continue stoking the heat.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information