+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *Complete*)

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 11 Updated 12/5)

wow how hot was that especially this bit
    With a breathy voice, he whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you senseless, Chloe. You're not going to know what hit you once I'm done with you."
    swoon!!!
    That is the first tit fuck i have read and you wrote it really well
    I can't wait for more and to see who's at the door???

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 11 Updated 12/5)

Loving the Chlex a lot. Smuteriffic and oh so very hot.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 11 Updated 12/5)

OMG!! that was hot, cant wait 4 more, update soon.

Sarah x

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 12 Updated 12/19)

A/N: Just wanted to say thanks once again for the feedback. I've really enjoyed writing this, and am happy that y'all like it as much as you seem to have. I'm pretty sure this is my next-to-last chapter on this story; when I wrote what I'm about to post a few days ago, I had intended on it being my last. However, some stuff going on in the last couple of days kinda killed my muse (ok, made her temporarily comatose), and if I wait for her to wake up, it'll be forever before I post this chapter. So, I'm gonna post this now. Another of what I considered "filler"; not much smut, I'm afraid to say. More like a preclude to the grand finale, as it were. Hope you enjoy, and please, feedback is very helpful at this point (good, bad, otherwise). Perhaps it will even wake up my muse *wink*. Will also attempt to get to Her/Him sometime after Christmas (perhaps the day after).

Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimer: See first post
    Part 12 - Losing Myself in You

"Mr. Luthor? Are you in there?"

Chloe heard the voice before Lex did, and raised her head immediately at the strange voice, only to find her body trapped by Lex's already-sleeping form. She grunted in her attempt to get out from underneath him, successfully waking him up.

"What's goin' on Chlo'?" he queried in a sleepy voice.

"Lex, someone is at the door!" she replied, a slight panicky tone to her voice. It was that tone that caused him to sit up immediately, freeing Chloe.

"Wha-.. someone at the door?" he asked redundantly, trying to wipe the sleep out of his eyes.

Chloe was sitting on the edge of the bed, listening as the stranger knocked on the door. Realizing she would probably have to get to the bottom of this, as Lex was having trouble waking up, she yelled toward the door, "Who's there?"

She immediately regretted it upon the pause in response from the other side of the door, realizing the person was asking for Lex, and possibly didn't even know she was there.

The reply that finally came eased her mind slightly though. "It's hotel security, ma'am."

Chloe turned to say something to Lex, who had already laid back down on the bed. "Lex, please tell me you aren't falling asleep again."

"No," he replied gently. "Just curious as to why hotel security is knocking at our door. Especially with all the hype that's been going on."

Not allowing herself to think of what he meant, Chloe quickly got herself dressed, urging Lex all the while to do the same. Within five minutes they were dressed, albeit a little sloppily. With her hair a mess and barefoot, Chloe slid the safety lock on the door before opening it.

"What do you want?" she asked curtly.

"Can we speak to Mr. Luthor, please, ma'am?" the security guard replied, his tone indicating his worn patience.

"Answer her question," Lex said from behind Chloe, a somewhat triumphant look on her face.

"Can I come in please?"

Lex and Chloe looked at each other before looking at the room. Clothes were strewn about haplessly, the bed was not made, and there was something of a wet-spot stain on the chair they had had sex in earlier.

"Since when do security guards make visits to hotel guests?" Lex asked before allowing the man in, causing Chloe to breathe a small sigh of temporary relief.

"This is regarding the-" the man paused, seeing the look Chloe was giving him. Diverting his attention back to Lex, he continued, "The issues you are having with the press."

Chloe and Lex exchanged looks for a brief moment before letting the man in. Messy room be damned, was their mutual thought.

The security guard stood in front of them stiffly, almost uncomfortable under Chloe's intense gaze.

"I've been told to inform you personally that the issue involving the media coverage has been resolved," he said hesitantly.

Giving the man an icy glare, Lex asked, "What's the password?"

"What, Lex?"

Ignoring Chloe's question, he simply said to the guard again, "Password, please."

"Dandelion," came the hesitant reply.

Lex merely nodded before saying, "Thank you. Is that all?"

The man nodded his reply, then left quickly as he knew his welcome was over.

Once the man had left, both Chloe and Lex took a deep breath and sat on the chairs. Chloe was still eyeing Lex rather inquisitively as she had made herself comfortable again, taking off her clothes and slipping into a robe.

"What?" he asked innocently. How hot he was again for her as the relief washed over him.

"Dandelion?" she asked, a rather amused look on her face. How he wanted to smother that face in kisses.

"I needed a password. That was the word that came to mind," he replied, watching her tap her fingers on the arm of the chair. How he wanted to suck those fingers that impatiently tapped away.

"And, why did some security guard come and tell us? Couldn't one of your cronies have called and let you know?" she asked, unconsciously feeling her earlobe. How he wanted to suck that luscious earlobe that she nervously played with.

"I had my phone turned off, just to make sure no one called that shouldn't have. I didn't want you getting even more upset," he said calmly, eyeing the part of her leg that was bared when she shifted in her seat. How he wanted to run his hand up and down the supple flesh of her thigh.

"And one of your cronies didn't contact us instead?" she asked, shifting again, revealing her nether region for a split second. His breath hitched in his throat as he thought of how much he so wanted to rub his hand over her.

"I gave my 'cronies' instructions to contact the head of security of the hotel. I think you may have scared him though," he said, a smirk on his face as he finished his sentence. How he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

She replied merely with a smirk of her own, giving Lex a look that made him gulp at the thoughts it made run through his already turned-on mind. How he wanted to make a whole other look appear on her face.

Sighing deeply in a futile attempt to get his slightly out-of-control breathing under control, Lex stood up, turning quickly away from Chloe as he felt his protruding flesh press against the fabric of his pants, as he had foregone the underwear in his haste to get dressed.

Sighing again, he asked, "Well, now that we are all in the clear, would you like to head out?"

Giving a sigh herself, she replied, "Yeah, I think so. This place," she said, gesturing around herself with her hands, "While quite nice, has felt kinda like a prison since we found out about that whole mess."

"Yeah, I can relate," was his reply, although he was referring more to the prison of his pants against his hardness, which was starting to get rather uncomfortable. "Let's go."

Chloe stared out the passenger window as they rode in silence back to Smallville. More like "Boreville", she thought to herself forlornly. All good things...

"Penny?"

Lex's voice broke through her thoughts. She merely smiled at him before replying. "I'm just thinking of what a good time I've had; despite all the media issues there were," she said, a genuine smile on her face.

I don't want it to end either, Lex thought to himself. A sudden thought came upon him as he drove. "I heard you were looking for a new place to stay... "

Chloe's head whipped around after hearing what he had said. "What?" was all she could manage to stutter out, obviously shocked at this sudden comment.

"I heard you were looking for a place to stay. Of your own, that is."

"And just where, pray tell, did you hear this?" Chloe asked, very curious as to what his answer would be.

"Come on, Chloe," he said after a momentary silence. "You must know that I know pretty much everything that goes on in Smallville." Especially when I'm interested in someone like I am you.

"So I've heard," she replied, grinning inwardly as she continued to stare out the passing scenery, not really seeing it though.

"Are you going to answer my question?" Lex asked after a few minutes passed by, breaking Chloe out of her reverie.

"You never asked one," was her reply, still staring out the window.

He had a look of deep thought on his face for a moment before replying. "You know what? You're right." Comfortable silence for a few more minutes. "Would you like to move into the mansion? "

She nearly choked when she heard what he had asked. "Wha-what?"

Slowly and clearly, he repeated his question. "Would you like to move into the mansion?"

"Your mansion?!" she asked, shock in her voice.
    "Of course," he replied. "I would charge fair rent. You'd have plenty of room to do with as you please.. "

"You mean, move in with you?" she managed to get out.

"Well, I suppose you could put it that way," he replied, smiling.

Her only reply was a smile as they headed back into the tiny town.

Showing Chloe around the part of the mansion he had intended to make hers, Lex closely gauged her reaction to everything she saw. Mostly, she was in awe over the sheer size of the rooms. "Well, Chloe, what do you think?"

Chloe replied by reaching up to pull Lex's head down to hers so she could kiss him on the forehead. "I think it's wonderful here. I seriously doubt I could afford it though."

Swooping her into his arms, he replied, "Oh, I think we could make some sort of arrangement."

"Like what?" she asked, gazing into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Oh, I'll think of something," he said, apparently in thought at the moment. Then, suddenly, "Will you go out with me, Chloe?" he asked, feeling very much a teenager at the question he asked.

Giggling, she playfully slapped him and said, "Is that anyway to proposition a girl?"

"You want me to propose?"

Blushing and unable to think of a response fitting of that, she merely kissed him on the lips, slipping her tongue between his. Although his feelings of lust had become subdued slightly during the ride, they never really went away, and her kiss brought them back full force, along with his hard-on.

Pulling away reflexively for a gasp of air, Lex asked breathlessly, "What is your answer?"

Breathing heavily, she replied, "I can try it, see how it works out. But I insist on paying you!"

Speaking between kisses, he replied, "We can work out some sort of arrangement."

"You said that alr-"

Not allowing her to finish her reply, he smothered her words with his mouth, delving his tongue into her hot and moist mouth. He slowly backed her up toward the bed in the sleeping quarters, where they just happened to be at the moment. Gently, he leaned her over the bed, his lips never leaving hers. Pulling away only for a breath, he motioned for her to scoot up on the bed. I think now is a good time to christen this room.

To be continued...

NS Full Member

Could you please stop with these cliffhangers? They're driving me crazy. I need you to give me the good stuff right now!!! As always a great chapter.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was a great update more please.....

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Fantastic update !! loved it and can't wait for the next chapter !

As always a brilliant update and i have to agree Lilinny, cliffhangers!!
    i want the christening of the room.

Now i want the finale but i also want it to go on and on...
    update soon

sarah x

Wow, thats about all I can say...WOW

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *End* Updated 12/27)

A/N: A HUGE "thank you" to all of you who've followed this story the couple of months or so. I've had fun writing it, and enjoyed reading all of the feedback that has been left. I feel I've learned a lot about writing since I started this story, and that is due in part to the feedback. It's not perfect, and it actually saddens me to end it, but alas, as the title of this last chapter suggests, all good things must come to an end. While I don't know how good it was for everyone else, this was my "come-back" story, and I am kinda sad about ending it. I have other things in mind, however, as some of you may know *wink*. Not sure when I'll get around to starting on that, or even sure in which direction I will take it. However, I hate to leave things unfinished before starting something else. So, here it is folks. One of three that I'm planning on ending this week. Again, thank you so much for everything

Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimers: See first post
    Part 13 - Losing Myself in You

All good things...

The bed felt very new to Chloe; probably never even been slept in. New, but very comfortable. I could get used to this. Chloe scooted back as thoughts of lust overtook her mind as well as her body. She watched as Lex hopped onto the bed and slowly made his way toward her on hands and knees, looking much like a prowling cat. She watched as his eyes undressed her, knowing full well that soon his hands would be doing the same.

He soon made his pounce, taking her top off in one smooth try, leaving her only wearing her bra on top. Soon any remnants of clothing on her lower body were also shed. She lay there, almost completely naked, hot and ready for sex. However, she needed to know something first.

As Lex moved in to claim her mouth, Chloe put a hand on his already bare chest to stop him just short of her. Looking down, then looking at her in confusion, Chloe asked, "Why would you ask a veritable stranger to move in with you?" She said it in the same sexy voice she'd had since she got there.

"Because you aren't a stranger," was his mere reply. "Because it's convenient for both of us. It's a place for you to live, and I won't be all alone in this place anymore," he finished, revealing a part of himself that he'd never revealed to anyone before.

Chloe grinned wickedly. "I just wanted to know," she said, and she removed her hand, causing Lex to almost fall on top of her, his arms the only thing preventing him from collapsing totally. Right where I wanted you, she thought to herself as she gazed into the blue eyes staring into her green ones from above her.

His gaze moved quickly to her heaving bosom, watching it rise and fall rapidly as she panted in lust. Undoing the clasp, he removed her final article of clothing and threw it to the floor. He made short work of his pants after that and very soon, they were both naked on the bed.

He moved down slightly and laid his head down on her belly, right below her breasts, breathing heavily himself after having taken in the sight of her. It didn't cease to amaze him how much of an effect her naked body had on him, even after having seen it already so many times in the last two days. He felt her rub the back of her hand gently against his sensitive scalp, causing feelings that coursed throughout his entire body, making his cock throb with want for her.

Soon he picked up his head, moving back up to her breast and grasping a nipple between his teeth, tugging at it gently. He felt her entire body contract as he did so, which made him grin as he flicked his tongue against the tip of it. Her previously-shut eyes flew open as she groaned, grabbing the bedding as she did so.

"So.. that arrangement.. is good.. for you?" he asked between gentle sucks on her nipple.

"Yes, Lex! YES!" was all Chloe could manage to respond with. He merely smiled, moving to the other nipple and sucking firmly on it.

"You will have.. everything.. at your disposal," he said, tracing kisses down her belly after he was done sucking on her nipples.

Gasping, Chloe said, "Lex?"

He traced a figure-eight on her hip before saying, "Yes, Chloe?"

"Please shut the fuck up."

Lex's only reply was a stifled chuckle as he teased her slit with one finger, tracing his tongue across her belly to her other hip. He gazed at her adoringly as her hips bucked slightly from his ministrations, teasing her more so by slipping the finger inside of her for a split second before pulling it out, earning him a deep moan of discontentment.

Lex brought his body back up so that his face was flush with Chloe's. Leaning on her only slightly, he gazed into her eyes, as a hint of a smile played across his face. He couldn't help himself. He couldn't believe that the last two days had actually happened. While he never allowed himself to think of her that was as a teenager, he did always notice her and her intellect. He couldn't deny that he was at least attracted to her that way back then. As she had gotten older, he started noticing her for other things as well, but felt he could never play on those thoughts. He never thought she would play on them for him.

Chloe snapped Lex out of his reverie as she leaned up and planted her lips on his, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth in a very provocative way. She had to keep from giggling when she felt him moan into her mouth as she tickled his palate with the tip of her tongue. It never ceased to amaze her the reactions she could get out of him. She felt him press his hips into hers, causing his cock to rub against her slit in a way that felt so good. She pulled her mouth away as she gasped her reaction to the feeling, then exhaling in a deep moan of her own.

Giving her a look of question, she nodded her approval, and he pulled back his hips, lining his cock flush with her entrance, teasing her with it. He loved to tease her, and deep down, he knew she loved it as well. When she started bucking her hips against him in an attempt to take in more of him, he decided it was the right time. He thrust himself fully into her, hard. He didn't pull out right away though; instead, relished in the feeling of being buried deep inside her dripping pussy before pulling out to thrust again.

He did this several times; a hard thrust, then staying still for a moment before pulling out. He loved to hear the little grunt that was forced out of her each time he thrust himself into her that hard. He knew he wasn't hurting her; he knew she would tell him if he was. He loved how her breathing got harder and faster the whole time, much like his own had. Despite that though, he couldn't help but kiss her passionately.

It felt like they'd been kissing forever when they parted again, gasping for air as though they were going to run out of it. His lungs burned as they tried to suck in enough air when his thrusting became faster. Her vessel was spasming around his cock as her arousal built up inside of her. She managed to work her hand down to her clit, and expertly manipulated it, causing her to buck her hips violently against his thrusts.

Soon, her entire body jerked in orgasm. The reverberations went through and over her like a tidal wave, enveloping her totally before she finally collapsed in utter ecstasy.

Lex allowed himself to let go at that point, thrusting faster until his own release finally occurred. Unable to help himself, he collapsed on top of Chloe, who was too exhausted at that point to care. He quickly rolled over though, putting his arm around her as they drifted off into post-orgasmic bliss. It was a the perfect ending to a perfect few days.

However, this should definitely be the start of something very interesting.

The End

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information