+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Working for Lex Luthor Complete (R)

Leaving...

Working for Lex Luthor Complete (R)

Title: Working for Lex Luthor
    Summary: Chloe works for Lex but he doesn’t know it.
    Rating: PG (may go up)
    Pairing: the wonderful hot sexy couple Chlex
    Disclaimers: I don’t own Smallville

Ch. 1

“Stupid piece of filth!” Chloe yelled as she kicked the waxing machine to shine Luthorcorp plaza’s floor’s with. The thing wasn’t working properly, and it was driving her insane. It was 1 in the morning. The plaza was quiet. It was peaceful to Chloe. There was a dim light that shown through the lobby where she was at. She got stuck with third shift. She recently applied to be a janitor because her father was having a hard time finding a job. Lionel Luthor may have black listed him, but Chloe could bring home the bacon. Chloe looked at the security camera in the corner of the ceiling.

“Hmm. You think Luthorcorp could afford better equipment?” She hoped the person watching would hear her. The door open and it was Lex. She quickly turned her back on him so he wouldn’t notice her. That was the last thing she needed. She had a bucket hat on and that stupid brown uniform. He whistled a happy tune and proceeded to his destination. He didn’t notice her at all. I wonder what he’s up to at 1 in the morning? She thought. When he was in the elevator Chloe breathed a sigh of delight.
    “Well, that’s one job of avoidance. Number two is underway… Mr. Luthor really needs new janitorial equipment though.”

~*~*~*~*~

Morning came all too fast. Her next job was washing Lex’s many cars. That was her favorite part of the morning/afternoon. Even though he had 20 cars she could wash 5 in under an hour. Chloe had to wash, vacuum and put armoral where needed. She washed each car once a week. It was a drag but somebody had to do it. The pay was good so that was a plus. Chloe pulled up to Lex’s large car garage. She got out of her bug and pushed the button to open the garage. She looked at the cars as the large car garage door lifted up.

“Hello beauty’s.” Her favorite part was driving each one out to the black top. She was surprised that Lex didn’t know that his cars were washed by his girlfriend. She had his HR manager see to it that he had no idea that she was working for him. She was at least glad that he didn’t know something in her life. Her favorite car to wash and drive was his Lexus. She had a key wallet that had all of his keys to every car he owned. She was often tempted to go out on a joy ride but she couldn’t allow herself. Too many questions would be thrown around.

She drove it out in the circled driveway. She got out the bucket and special soap that he requested. He was so particular these days. She filled the bucket with water from the hose and poured in the soap. She began washing with the sponge. It was almost 10am. Chloe was still tired from last nights job. She hoped that Lex wouldn’t be disappointed if all they could do tonight was relax in front of the fire. After she washed and dried the car she vacuumed it, and waxed it. After doing this 19 more times she was a tired girl.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe drove her red bug to the Talon for a pick me up. She ordered and sat on the couch and waited for Lex. She thought she would just rest her eyes as she waited.

She felt a hand run down her cheek. She blinked her eyes open to see a smiling Lex.

“Did I fall asleep?” She asked as she sat up straight. Lex sat beside her and put his arm around her.
    “Yeah. Are you ok?” He asked concern in his voice.
    “I’m just tired.” She half told the truth. Lex noticed her shirt was a little damp.
    “How come your shirt is wet?” He asked as he went to touch it. She quickly stopped his hand from touching her stomach.
    “I went to the bathroom and my shirt got wet.” She lied quickly. Lex looked at her oddly. He noticed that she was tense about something. He was suspicious. Chloe knew that suspicious look a mile away.
    “Lex, I assure you. I’m ok.”
    “You’re not you know…” He said in a hush tone. Chloe’s eyes widen.
    “Oh gosh no! If I were Lex, I’d let you know. Can we go now?” Lex gave a slight smirk in unbelieving.
    “Sure.” He helped her off the couch and they went to his mansion.

~*~*~*~*~*~

She didn’t mind coming back actually. At least she wasn’t at work. Lex lead her to the garage. He wanted to take a look at how well the person washed his cars. He was pleased earlier and wanted Chloe to see. He flipped the light switch on. Chloe smiled as she saw her beauty’s.

“I’m very impressed with the person who’s been washing my cars. I just wish I could thank him properly.” Lex said as he put his hands in his pockets. He admired his cars. They were squeaky clean ready to be ridden.
    “What if the person who washed your cars was a her?” She asked as she wrapped her arms around his arm, and leaned against him. She was ready to fall asleep again. Lex looked at her with widen eyes.
    “How would you know Chloe?” He was interested. Chloe shrugged her shoulders.
    “I don’t. It’s just a guess.” She went over to his Lexus. She ran her fingers over the black metal. Lex thought she was acting a bit strange tonight.
    “Would you like to take a spin?” He asked. Chloe turned to look at him.
    “If it’s all the same to you I’d just like to relax by the fire. I’m pretty tired tonight.” Her hand was still on the car.
    “Chloe, are you sure you’re alright?” He asked one more time just to be sure.
    “I’m fine Lex.” She smiled.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Working for Lex Luthor (PG)

Good start more please.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

I enjoyed the first chapter. It's was good. Update Soon

YAY sorry im so giddy for some reason

I loved the beginning Sandy so continue soon!!

Chloe working secretly for Lex... very interesting... I'm really curious as to where you're going with this!!!!

Should be a really good read so hurry

TTYL

Yasietha - Luvin Sandy's fics -

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

I like the idea for many, many reasons: From Chloe's solidarity towards her dad to her secret jobs and cover-up. Do continue soon, please.

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

continue. its good.

please continue

Leaving...

Here it is! Glad you guys like it. Thanks for the reviews!

Ch. 2
    The next day Lex was beginning to feel concerned for Chloe. He knew she said she wasn’t pregnant but what if she was, and she was lying to him? No he knew that Chloe would tell him the truth. They didn’t do it often because of Lex’s busy schedule, and Chloe’s tiredness. Lex began thinking that maybe she was keeping something from him. But what could it be? He’s told her time and time again that she can tell him whatever is on her mind, and he wouldn’t think any less of her. Lex was so lost in his thoughts he didn’t notice the cleaning lady (Chloe) come in.

“Shoot!” She whispered to herself. She tucked her brown bucket hat down and made sure to keep her back towards him. Great Sullivan. How are you going to get out of this one? She pushed the cleaning cart in and had her back towards him.
    “Oh, sorry I didn’t notice you came in.” Chloe gulped. She knew her cover would be blown.
    “I’ll come back later.” She made her voice sound higher so he wouldn’t recognize her.
    “No you can stay.” It was like they were complete strangers. Beads of sweat poured down her forehead. She heard him approach her. She moved the cart towards the window and made sure to keep her back towards him.
    “You sound familiar do I know you?” Chloe stopped dead in her tracks.
    “No. I’m new to Luthorcorp.” She said in her high voice. “If you wouldn’t mind I like privacy when I clean.” She hoped that would get him out.
    “You sound like my girlfriend. She doesn’t like it when I’m in her room and she’s cleaning.” Chloe smirked silently to herself. This could get interesting. She thought.
    “I have a meeting anyway. When I come back I expect it to be spotless.” She couldn’t tell if he was joking or not. When he was out of eye sight she breathed a sigh of relief. She started cleaning around his desk.

“Doesn’t he know what a trash can is?” She complained as she put crumpled up paper in his waste basket. She took the trash bag out of his waste basket and emptied it in the big waste basket. Only a few more hundred rooms and I’m done. Good thing I’m not on third shift tonight. Chloe thought as she dusted the blinds with a duster. I love the view. It’s so beautiful. Man I love his office. Lex had a view of the city. Sometimes she thought she obsesses over her boyfriend way too much. She can’t help the fact that she loves him so much. Why she didn’t tell him she worked for him? It would be too weird if he knew. An hour passed and she was done cleaning. She even vacuumed. She put a chocolate kiss on his desk, and moved on to the next room.

Lex came back to a spotless office. He smiled and saw a Hershey’s chocolate kiss on his desk. He was curious as to why it was there. Did his cleaning lady have a crush on him? He unwrapped the rapper and ate the piece of chocolate.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chloe sat in a Star Bucks a few blocks down. She was on break and she was exhausted.
    “Just a few more rooms. You can do it Chloe.” She encouraged herself.

“Hey Chloe.” Chloe perked her head to see none other then Lucas.
    “Lucas! Hey!” She said excitedly and hugged him. He gladly hugged back.
    “So you’re working for Luthorcorp now huh?” He said as he stared at her fake name tag. Her name at work was Ellie.
    “Yeah. Please don’t tell Lex.” She said and sat down and continued to eat.
    “Mums the word. Why don’t you want Lex to know? Do you think it might be too weird if he knew?” Chloe nodded her head.
    “That’s what I like about you Lucas. You can read my mind. That’s something that Lex doesn’t have yet. Maybe you could teach him a few tips.” She joked. Lucas laughed and so did she.
    “Did Lex tell you about a get together this weekend?” He asked. Chloe took a sip of her coffee.
    “No. I’ve been too busy lately. What does he have planned?” Lucas had that smile that told her he couldn’t tell.
    “It’s a surprise. All he told me was that we’re getting together this weekend.” Chloe wasn’t sure she believed him.
    “Whatever Lucas. I know Lex. I bet I can get it out of him by the end of the evening.” Lucas smirked.
    “You two are crazy. I better get going. Don’t get caught by the boss man.” He teased.
    “Har, har.” She liked the idea that Lex was her boss. If only he knew about it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After cleaning another hundred rooms Chloe was yet again exhausted. She changed in the locker rooms and left her uniform there so Lex wouldn’t get suspicious. She started for the lobby but ran into her boyfriend.

“Chloe? What’re you doing here?” He asked suspiciously.
    “I was looking for you.” She was a pro at lying.
    “You smell like cleaning supplies.” Chloe just rolled her eyes.
    “Let’s just go home Lex. I am dead tired.” She took his hand and started leading him out.
    “I have one more meeting before I can go.” She stopped in her tracks groaned and placed a kiss on his lips. He was tempted on skipping his last meeting.
    “Aren’t you tired of meetings Lex? You sit through them all day.” He smirked and wondering what she was getting at.
    “You can wait in my office if you want. I won’t be long.”
    “Last time you said that I waited 4 hours.” She complained. Lex nodded his head.
    “I promise.” He kissed her and Chloe held onto him so he couldn’t leave.
    “Chloe, I have to go.” He said between kisses. “Fine, you go and have your boring meeting. I’ll wait in your office.” She said and headed for the elevator. Lex went in with her. She pushed the number for Lex’s office, and then Lex pushed the number for his meeting.
    “How’d you know what my office number was?”
    “You told me. You know elevator’s are romantic if you get my drift.” Lex chuckled.
    “I thought you were tired?” They had a quick make out session and Lex was off to his last meeting. Chloe went up farther in the elevator. She made it to Lex’s office which was still clean. She sat on the sofa and waited.

When Lex came back to his office he found her asleep again. He sighed and woke her up. She moaned and turned over to face him.
    “Chloe, are you sure you’re not pregnant?” Her eyes popped open.
    “No Lex. If I was I would have told you.” He rubbed the back of his fingers over her cheek.
    “You didn’t wait that long did you?” He asked.
    “Only an hour and a half.” She chuckled and the two took the helicopter home.

~*~*~*~*~*~

They sat by the fire peacefully. The fire gave a romantic glow in the room. It glowed over their faces and over everything. Lex heard no sound out of Chloe but her breathing. He knew she was out. He thought for sure that she was pregnant even if she was in denial. He made a mental note to check on it later. Why would she lie about it? She’s always been honest with me. His mind began to wonder. He heard a soft moan from her. I wonder what she’s dreaming about? She was using his chest as a pillow. She didn’t mind it. It was rather comfy.

“Lex…” She said in her sleep. Lex was curious now at what she was dreaming. His eyes were wide and a smug expression was over his face. He decided to give her a kiss and see what she would do. He placed his lips over hers and she felt his touch. She was still asleep and she laced her arms around his neck. After a few more kisses her eyes popped open.

“Oh.” She was shocked to see her dream was real. He smiled so big and laughed at her.
    “What’s so funny?” He shook his head. “I didn’t know you spoke my name when you slept.” She could feel her cheeks burning from embarrassment. She knew she was blushing. She buried her face in his chest.
    “Oh, no it’s ok Chloe. I was flattered. What were you dreaming exactly?”
    “Come to bed and I’ll show you.” Lex got excited.
    “I thought you were tired?” He began stroking her hair. She laid her head on his chest. She lwrapped her arms around his waist.
    “I had a nap and I’m ready for action.”
    “I would still like to know what you dreamt.” He said as he lead her to his room.

“Well all we did was make out. No big.” Lex smirked and they laughed together.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The next day at work it was the same. Only this time she was cleaning Lionel Luthor’s office. Actually Lionel didn’t know that she was working for them either. Lionel’s office looked similar to Lex’s.

“I like Lex’s better.” She said to herself as she emptied the trash. She was often tempted to snoop around in Lionel’s files but she knew of the camera’s that he had kept in his room. She made sure to keep her face hidden as best as she could. That was the last thing she needed. Was for Lionel Luthor to know that she was working for him. Chloe heard the door open and she quickly got the duster out and started dusting his blinds, to keep her face hidden.

“Oh, Ellie. Would you like me to come back?” Lionel asked as he looked in Chloe’s direction. Chloe gulped with all her might. She was more nervous then when she was with Lex.
    “If you don’t mind.” She used her high voice to keep her voice hidden.
    “Alright but I expect it to be spotless.” He put his files on his desk and left his office.
    “What is it with Luthor’s and spotlessness?! They expect everything to be perfect that just bugs me. I’m gonna have to talk to Lex about that.” She said in her regular voice. When she was done cleaning she went to the hallway and had her head down, so no one would recognize her face. She tucked her bucket hat down too. She felt someone touch her back and jumped around.

“Lucas!” She almost screamed. Lucas lifted her bucket hat. He was all smiles and could care less if her cover was blown. Well that’s what Chloe thought.
    “What’re you doing here?!” She asked in a panic and made sure Lex wasn’t coming.
    “I thought I would visit you. Boss man at 10 o clock.” He whispered the last line and Chloe tucked her hat down and put her back towards Lucas.

“Lucas? Flirting with the cleaning lady? That’s low even for you.” Lex gave his bad boy attitude. He was curious why his brother was here. Chloe gripped the handle bars with all her might. She was enraged at Lex for saying that. Lucas smirked and saw Chloe’s tight grip on the handle bars.
    “Why do you care?” Lex slightly chuckled and stepped closer to his brother. Chloe began to get a little nervous but she was still angry at him.
    “It’s Luthorcorp’s policy. No making out with the staff.” So does that mean that I can’t make out with you when I visit? Chloe thought angrily.
    “Why are you jealous?”
    “Not hardly.” Chloe’s face burned with anger. If only he knew who’s been cleaning his office and bathroom’s.
    “C’mon Ellie let’s go to the janitor’s closet and have some fun.” Lucas taunted. Chloe was tempted only to hurt Lex.
    “Lucas if you do that I will have you thrown out of here so fast you won’t know what happen.” Lex threaten. Lucas raised both eyebrows.
    “You know what? I think you have a thing for Ellie.” He teased. Lex felt anger edge its way to his voice.
    “No I don’t.” He did his best hide his anger but it was useless. Chloe gripped harder on the handle bars. Lucas was also a little ticked at his brother. How could he say that about his girlfriend? Lucas was reminded that Lex didn’t know Ellie was Chloe.
    “Well then if it’s fine with you me and Ellie are going to the janitor’s closet.” Lucas smiled triumphantly at Lex and took Chloe to the janitor’s closet.

When Lex was out of ear range and eye site Chloe gave a sigh of relief.

“I can’t believe him.” She said as she leaned her hand on the janitor’s closet door.
    “Me neither. So what are you going to do to him tonight?” Chloe smiled evilly and winked at Lucas as she went to finish her job. Lucas put his hands in his pockets and walked out of the building with a smile.
    “This should be interesting.”

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Working for Lex Luthor Ch.2 (PG)

Lucas needs a kick in the butt. He is always causing trouble.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

Re: Working for Lex Luthor Ch.2 (PG)

I can't wait to see what evil plan Chloe has for Lex. I love Lucas he brings out all the evil plots.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information