+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Working for Lex Luthor Complete (R)

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

Re: Working for Lex Luthor Ch.2 (PG)

Lucas is always in the way. Sometimes cute, sometimes badass, always in the middle. Funny voy, that one

Leaving...

Re: Working for Lex Luthor Ch.2 (PG)

Ok I couldn't stand it any longer... this next chapter is NC-17... you'll see why...

Ch. 3

When Lex saw his doors to his office at his home being swung open, he knew that Chloe was acting strange, when she ignored his hello kiss. She walked right past him and flopped her purse on the chair and sat on the couch. She propped up her feet on the coffee table and looked at Lex like she was bored. It was Friday about 7:30. Chloe looked at him like she was bored with him. Lex was confused but didn’t show it. He sat next to her only she scooted away a little bit.

“Chloe,”
    “Shhh.” She placed her index finger on his lips silencing him. She looked at him and saw passion in his eyes. She shook her head and smiled. She knew that keeping him away from her was torture. He deserves it. She thought. She ran her fingers over his lips. He tried to kiss her neck but she bent her head down and he didn’t get to kiss.
    “I’m bored with neck kisses. They don’t thrill me.” She said as she got up. She was only playing him of course. She went to get herself a blue bottle of water. She knew that Lex would kill her if he caught her drinking.
    “Then what does?” He whispered. He knew she was getting at something. It didn’t take them long to get in bed. She turned to look at him.
    “I don’t feel like having sex tonight pooky.” She said as she took a swig. Lex smirked and felt embarrassed by her pet name.
    “You know how I feel about pet names Chloe.” He said seriously. Chloe walked over to the chair that was across from the couch. She removed her purse and sat on the chair. She propped her feet up on the table again just to annoy Lex.
    “Fine. Snoogy woogy.” She said in a cutesy voice. Lex got more annoyed when he saw her feet propped on his expensive coffee table.
    “Chloe, what’s gotten into you?” She took another drink and looked at him. She was angry but she hid it so well. Parts of her wanted to lunge at him at beat the crap out of him.
    “You know how I get when I’m tired.” She made an excuse. Lex nodded his head in agreement.
    “If you don’t mind I’m going to take a shower.” She said as she got up.
    “Can I join you?” Chloe turned to look at him.
    “The last time you joined me we never made it to Clark’s house.” Lex smirked and got up off the couch.
    “We made it we were just late.” He trailed his fingers down her shoulder sending chills down her spine. She was so weak when it came to his touch. Chloe rolled her eyes and stared at him passionately. He knew that look. She cleared her throat and remained her cool.
    “Fine. Just don’t dawdle.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

The two hopped in the shower. The water beat over their skin. Chloe began applying shampoo to her hair and Lex washed her hair. She moaned as his hands laced through her hair as the tips of his fingers stroked her head. She moved her head to face him. The water trickled down his face making him look incredibly sexy. She felt his lips trace hers.

“Lex…” She said desperately in a whisper wanting more of what he had to offer.
    “Yes, pooky?” He was enjoying every minute watching her suffer.
    “Lex, ge, ge,” She could barely speak with him staring at her. He placed a hard kiss on her lips causing her to moan.
    “Lex, ge, ge, hout.” She mumbled under her breath.
    “I can’t understand a word you saying Chloe.” He said proudly at a job well done. The foam on top of her head began to wash off and fall over her body.
    “Get out.” She trembled in a whisper her lips were shaking.
    “As you wish but next time you owe me.” He grabbed a towel and put it around his waste and went to change. Chloe leaned back in the shower and breathed heavily. She wanted him back there in an instant. Lucas would be arriving shortly and she didn’t want him waiting while she made out with his brother. She couldn’t believe she gave into him so easily when Lex bad mouthed her earlier. She still wanted to beat him for that but he was so good in bed and in the shower. Chloe placed her fingers on her lips to see if she could salvage his touch. The water beat on her bare skin and she continued to finish her shower. This is why she didn’t want him in there to begin with. He always made it longer with his dirty hands. She got out of the shower wrapped a towel around her, and went to the master bedroom. She saw Lex waiting patiently on his bed. He was already dressed.

“I need to change.” She whispered. She was still desperate and wondered how long she would last until she flung her towel on the floor, lunged at him and made love to him the whole night. Lex got up and Chloe thought he was going to leave but no, he went over to touch her skin. It was still warm but wet.
    “You look sexy when your wet.” She turned to face him. He had that sexy tone that got to her.
    “Lex please. Lucas is going to be here any minute.” She managed to get out as she looked at him with wide eyes.
    “Just remember that you owe me.” He got out of “his” bedroom so she could change.

“Damn it.” She whispered.

Chloe got dressed and went downstairs to his office. She saw Lucas waiting with his date.

“Lois? You’re Lucas’ date?” Chloe asked in a shocked tone.
    “Sure am cuz.” Lex went to take Chloe’s hand and they went to their destination.

A dance club in Metropolis. Chloe could care less about this dance club. She was turned on and she wanted Lex so bad it killed her. She was tempted to ask him if they could excuse themselves to the limo. Chloe looked around and took a sip of Lex’s drink.

“Chloe!” He yelled. He saw that turned on look in her eyes.
    “Will you excuse us? I left my coat in the limo.” Chloe said nonchalant as she grabbed Lex’s hand squeezed it hard so he got the message, and lead him to the limo for some fun. She yanked the door open and pushed him in the limo. She slammed it shut. They began kissing rapidly. When he laid on top of her she felt her pad move.

“Damn it!” She said and stopped him from going any farther.
    “What?” He asked.
    “Lex, I have my period.” Lex didn’t seem too worried.
    “That’s all? I thought it was something important. Chloe, I’ll show you some new moves.” He smiled and got off her.

Back in the club Lucas and Lois chatted for a while. They noticed it’s been two hours since Chloe and Lex left the club.

“They sure are taking a long time.” Lois said as she sipped her drink. Lucas knew what they were up to.
    “Yeah, I wonder what they’re up too?” Lois noticed that Lucas looked pretty hot. She was glad to get away from Clark. He was a nightmare when Lana was around. It was always Lana this, Lana that, oh and she’s really great in bed. Lois could gag at his stories. Lois kissed Lucas and tasted his lips.

Back in the car.

“Lex, this isn’t the same.” Chloe complained and Lex pried himself off her. She had to admit the positions he put her in where awkward. Lex looked at his watch. It was later then he wanted it to be. He didn’t intend on making out with the love of his life, for two straight hours.
    “I know but you had fun right?” He said with a smile. Chloe pushed her hair back and sighed.
    “Not really. My period couldn’t have picked a better time.” She complained again.
    “So explain to me what happens if we have sex and your on your period?” He joked.
    “Har, har. I know you don’t want children right now so lets save the argument.” Chloe straighten her shirt out and put her jacket on. Lex put his shirt back on and button it.
    “Don’t button it. I think you look hot with it open.” She said as she rubbed her hand over his stomach. He blushed a little bit.
    “Chloe, it’s 30 degrees outside.” He complained.
    “Besides you get to see me naked almost every night.”
    “I dread the nights I’m not with you.” She said as they got out of the car. Lex continued to button up his shirt.
    “So do I.”
    “Just leave part of it open?” She begged and curled in her lip. He sighed and left the first three button's open for her to gawk at. That didn’t phase her well and she unbutton two more.
    “You know I might get looks from other women.” He taunted. Chloe could feel the jealousy burning through her veins. She button the rest of his shirt up and he stopped her with his hand. They looked at each other with longing.
    “We should go before we do anything else.” Chloe said taking his hand and leading him back in the club to find Lucas and Lois exchange kiss after kiss.

“Hey, hey! This isn’t a make out club.” Chloe said as she pried the two apart. Lex had two buttons that weren’t button up that Chloe missed. He didn’t think anything of it. If someone stared at him he would just make them jealous.
    “It’s not like you two spent two hours making out in the limo.” Lucas taunted with a smile. Chloe blushed a little bit. The lights bounced over everything making Chloe go bug eyed a little bit.

“I could use a drink.” Chloe was thirsty from all that kissing. Lex looked at her sternly.
    “Of water.” Lex rubbed his hand over her shoulder and noticed she wasn’t wearing her bra. I wonder if she knows. Lex thought as she went to order a glass of water. He liked the idea but not when it was in public. Chloe came back from the bar and took a sip. Lex looked at her like there was a food stain on her shirt.
    “What?” She asked.
    “You forgot something.” He said in her ear. Chloe felt a slight draft. She looked down at her chest and noticed her breasts weren’t perched up like they should be.
    “Shit.” She started to run for the limo but Lex stopped her with his hand pressing on her stomach.
    “I think it’s sexy.” They shared a kiss and Lucas and Lois watched.

“They’re always going at it. One time I heard them when I was visiting and,”
    “Lucas! I don’t want to hear any gross make out stories. It’s bad enough Clark tells me them… with details.” Lucas had a gross out look on his face. He wasn’t too thrilled with the farm boy in the first place.
    “Gross. How bout you and me have some fun in the limo?” Lucas taunted. Lois didn’t seem thrilled.
    “I think I came here as your date not your play mate.” With that she took her purse and left. Lucas went after her protesting that he had more to offer then sex.

“He doesn’t last long with relationships.” Lex said as he held Chloe close to him. Chloe felt bad for Lucas.
    “That’s sad. Lucas is a really great guy. I’m sure Lois will give him another chance.” Chloe only hoped her cousin would. Lex’s mind began churning and he had that seductive “look”.
    “Penthouse?”
    “Penthouse.” Chloe agreed and Lex took her to his other home.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Lex, I can’t do anything with my period.” She complained before they laid in bed.
    “I can give you a hicky.” He joked. She would be proud to wear it but too many questions would be asked.
    “Just shut up and kiss me, and that’s all your getting!” With out further a do Lex did her bidding. They kissed for three solid hours with no breaks whatsoever. Not even for bathroom breaks.

“Lex! I have to pee.” She giggled. She couldn’t hold it in any longer and she rushed to the bathroom. When she was done he went as well. When both of their bladder’s were empty they started kissing again.
    “I hate it when you have your period. You know if you were pregnant that would be alright.” He was serious even though he didn’t want children right now. She was shocked as he kissed her neck. His arms were wrapped around her waste. They rested their backs against the head board of the bed.
    “I want you so badly.” She complained in a trembled voice. “Shhh.” He said as he began stroking her hair.
    “I know, I know. I want you too.” Chloe leaned her head on his chest. She began feeling tired. She cursed her period for coming at a bad time. Chloe’s pager went off in her purse. She got that for her job. She closed her eyes in agony. She knew who it was. She went over to look at her pager and saw it was her HR person.

“Damn it.” She said quietly as she pushed her hair back.
    “What is it?” Lex asked suspiciously.
    “Oh it’s just Lucas. Probably wondering where we are.” She got out her phone and dialed Aaron her HR person. She left the room so she could talk privately.

“Chloe, thank God I reached you.” She sounded desperate.
    “Aaron what’s wrong?”
    “I need you to work tonight. Hank said he wouldn’t be able to make it.”
    “Hank never makes it. I don’t know why you don’t fire him.” Chloe complained. She was stunned that she asked her to work tonight. Of all nights.
    “Please Chloe it’s important. There’s a project going on tonight and Mr. Luthor(Lionel) wants you there.” Chloe gulped in fear.
    “Does he know I work for him?”
    “No. I did all I could Chloe. He said he really needs a janitor when he’s done.” Chloe shut her eyes frustratedly.
    “Fine. What time?”
    “Exactly 12 o clock.” Chloe looked at her phone clock. 11:30.
    “Of all nights Aaron.” Chloe complained again.
    “I’m sorry boss’s orders.” Chloe jumped up and down in frustration. It was bad enough she couldn’t have sex during her period.
    “I’m on my way. How am I going to explain this to Lex?” She joked but meant it.
    “I’m sure you’re a pro by now. Thanks a lot Ellie.” They said their goodbyes and Chloe went back in the room.

“I’m sorry Lex I have to go.” She said as she put her phone in her purse.
    “I’ll take you home.”
    “No! I mean no. I um I have to pick up something at a store in the city.” Lex got suspicious but he bought it.
    “Chloe,” He had that the-city-is-dangerous tone in his voice.
    “Lex, spare me the lecture. I’m going whether you like it or not.” With that she kissed him one more time and left. When she left her pager fell out of her purse. Lex got that curious look and looked at the last number that called her.

“Why would Aaron be calling Chloe?”
    --------------
    What'd you think?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Working for Lex Luthor Ch.3 (PG)

I think its time for Lex to finally know about Chloe's other life. I hate her lieing to to him.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Leaving...

hfce, but I'm having fun!!!! hehehe... expect to see more of Aaron. lalalalala *scampers off*

I want this to be a long story....

I like it. It's good to have stories with Lex and Chloe in Luthorcorp and scenes in his office and i think it is a funny idea that chloe's working for lex without him knowning!

Leaving...

Ch. 4

Chloe wondered what project that got Lionel hyped up about that he needed a janitor. Was he testing a human being? Chloe didn’t want to know what he was testing or what the project was about. Her job was to clean and clean she would. Chloe changed in Luthorcorp’s locker rooms. She went to the bathroom and changed her pad.

“A fine night you picked.” She complained as she came out of the bathroom. She could feel her “friend” laughing at her. Chloe put her brown bucket hat on and tucked it low enough to see. She made her way to one of the testing rooms where all the hype was. Lionel saw Ellie come in with her head lowered.

“Ellie, your instructions were to come after the experiment was done.” Lionel barked. Chloe felt frustrated, and gripped the handle bars of her cleaning cart filled with cleaning goodies.
    “I’m sorry Mr. Luthor. Aaron didn’t explain properly.” Chloe said in her high voice. Lionel didn’t seem pleased. He ran his hand through his brown hair.
    “What’s all the fuss dad?” Lex said as he strode in. Damn it! Chloe quickly made her way past Lex and decided to wait in his office.
    “I reopen the Levitas.” Lex’s eyes went wide with shock.
    “Dad, remember what happen last time? Chloe almost got killed!”
    “Well it was her fault for breaking and entering if I recall.” Lex felt anger boil its way to the top.
    “I think we had a break through Lex. I want it to be tested on you.” Lex swallowed the last of his father’s words.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“I can’t believe she would do this to me!” Chloe grumbled as she swiped her security card through Lex’s code box.

ACSESS DENIED

“What?!” She swiped it through again.

ACSESS DENIED

“Chloe, Lex had the numbers changed.” Chloe jumped when she saw Aaron. She handed her Lex’s new numbers and a new card.
    “Thanks.” Chloe said bitterly as she swiped the new card.

ACSESS GRANTED. PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD

Chloe punched in the numbers. She got the door to open and when she stepped in the alarms went off.

“Aaron you have to help me!” Chloe begged.

Lex ran to his office and turned around to see Ellie.

“Aaron?” Aaron had exchanged clothing with Chloe. Aaron played her part well to look shocked.
    “Hi Mr. Luthor.” She gulped.
    “What are you doing in here?” Lex asked seriously. Aaron had the urge to tell him the truth. She was about to when another idea popped in her head. She kissed him to avoid the question. Lex was shocked and wide eyed.
    “I like you Mr. Luthor. Very much.” She told the truth and gripped his shirt and pushed him in the door way. His back leaned against the side of the door way. She kissed him again. Lex didn’t like kissing another women. It made him feel dirty. He only wanted to kiss Chloe. Aaron was too strong for him to push away. He’s never met a women this fierce before.
    “Aaron let go!” He pleaded between kisses.
    “I haven’t had sex in months.” She said desprately as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Lex grabbed her hand and yanked it away.
    “Well I’m sorry for your loss but you’re not getting it from me. You’re job is to hire people Ms. Beverly not seduce them. If you would be so kind as to leave right now before I fire you.”
    “You wouldn’t would you?” She asked desprately. Aaron had watery eyes. Lex couldn’t bare to see a women cry. He was angry at her for what she did.
    “No. Just leave and never do that again.” She saw the anger in his eyes. She felt hatred towards Chloe.
    “I’m sorry Mr. Luthor.” She said as she left. Lex didn’t say a word. He stopped his alarms from going off. He wiped his mouth with his hand. He went to his personal bathroom in his office. He turned on the sink and splashed cold water over his face.

“I can make people tell the truth.” He said as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. An evil smile spread across his lips.
    ----------
    It's short because I need to change a few things in the next chapter. Hehe.. *scampers off*

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Working for Lex Luthor Ch.4 (R)

Oh no I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

UUuu Lex with the ability to make people tell the truth I can't wait to see who he will go to first. Clark? Lionel? Chloe? Please don't wait to long with an update.

Leaving...

Ch 5

Chloe swore under her breath as she moped up the mess in the lab.
    “Stupid Lionel, stupid Luthorcorp, stupid, stupid, stupid! Stupid Chloe for pulling this stunt!” Chloe finished cleaning and went to change and go home.

She slid in bed beside Lex hoping she wouldn’t wake him up. He groaned and rolled over to face her. He smiled as he looked at her. Chloe gave a weak smile.

“You’re kind of late. Where were you?” He asked.
    “Luthorcorp cleaning up a project.” Chloe just realized what she said. ‘Oh no! I just spilled the beans!’ She looked at him shocked with wide eyes.
    “Why were you at Luthorcorp?” Chloe did her best to lie.
    “I told you.”
    “Don’t give me that Chloe. You know you can talk to me about anything.” He moved her hair out of her eyes. She took his hand in his and looked at him.
    “Lex, please don’t ask.” She begged. “Why?”
    “Because I don’t want you to know.” Chloe smirked. She knew Lex was effected with the truth serum. Lex smiled at her evilly.
    “I know that smile Lex Luthor. Please.”
    “Well it looks like two of us played this game before.” He reminded her when she was dosed in Levitas. “I told you about my father’s love which was embarrassing. Now you must tell me why you were at Luthorcorp.”
    “Lex, you shouldn’t feel ashamed about how you feel about your father. It’s common knowledge that everyone needs a father’s love.”
    “Cut the small talk Chloe. Why were you at Luthorcorp?” Chloe’s mouth was hung open but no words came out.
    “I work for you.” Lex couldn’t believe his ears. Chloe actually worked for him and he didn’t even know it!
    “Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked.
    “I thought it would be weird if we worked together.”
    “Well at least I’m glad it’s out in the open. It’s not weird Chloe. It’s a privilege.” Chloe smiled but still felt guilty that she was Ellie.

Leaving...

Ch 6.
    The next day at work Chloe hid herself again from Lex even though he knew the truth. She was working outside this time washing the windows. She was very careful being out there. It was dangerous and freezing. She pulled the rope lower and was surprised to see Lex in his office. He had the blinds slightly open. She made sure not to be in his view.

Inside the office Lex was curious why he didn’t see Chloe at work today. He thought that Chloe was a depending person.

Outside the rope on the machine started to break causing the machine to slant. Chloe screamed and held onto the railing with all her might. The bucket of soap slid off and plunged to the pavement. Chloe gulped and looked at the window of Lex’s office. ‘Lex, please help me.’ She thought. The other rope began to come undone. Chloe began free falling to her doom screaming her head off.

“LEX!” Lex heard his name being screamed and rushed to the window. He saw someone falling real fast. His eyes were so wide like plates. Lex began to panic. Whoever was out there would die or get bruised really bad. Chloe’s body slammed hard on the side walk causing people to jump and scream in horror. Lex rushed to the elevator then out on the side walk. He saw the girl with a bucket hat tucked down low. He lifted it up and was surprised.

“Chloe?!” Chloe blinked her eyes and gained conscience back. She smiled weakly.
    “Hi Lex.” She said weakly. Lex was confused but glad that she was alright.
    “You have some explaining to do Chloe.” He said with a smile.
    “Yeah. You see there was this girl named Ellie, and well your looking at the girl who portrayed her.” She smiled in hopes of him understanding. He was still confused but he regained his composure.
    “I don’t care about that. I’m just glad your alright. Does my father know?” He asked. She shook her head no.
    “He hasn’t a clue which is why I am going to have to quit. If I kept working for you well that would be a problem. I must say I am going to miss the pay.” She smiled. Lex nodded in agreement.
    “Lets keep it that way.” The two smiled at each other. Lex took Chloe to the hospital for better care.

In the room they were still chatting.

“Lex, I really am sorry. I just couldn’t tell you.” She apologized again.
    “I’m just glad your alright, and don’t worry about it Chlo.”
    “So I’m sorry to say I won’t see you in the office tomorrow Mr. Luthor.” She smiled.
    “I need to catch up on some serious sleep.”
    “I’m going to miss you at work.” He kissed her forehead.
    “I bet you are.”

The End!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information