+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Burns Blue, NC-17, Arrival one-shot

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: Sugar Burns Blue, NC-17, Arrival one-shot

This was an amazing story, and I cannot believe that I have not read it before. I always get a special thrill when seeing Chloe and Lex blurring the lines between antagonistic hostility and love-making. I love it when they challenge each other, and how their arguments ‘could’ turn into a bout of VERY rough sex.

This was definitely a great deal rougher than usual. In fact, it was bordering on abusive, and I was feeling quite nervous… I was exhilarated and excited, but still quite nervous… and it was a relief to see that there was a ‘safe word’ involved in this playing.

The three flight attendants were typical for Lex, tall brunettes with breasts straining their uniforms. At least their manners were restrained, and none of them offered him a welcome to the plane kiss. They were even polite to Chloe, her status as a prisoner notwithstanding.
    heh, I gave a disdainful sniff when I heard about how Lex stocks his private plane with leggy brunettes to serve him. I suppose it gives him a superficial jolt of power to have these gorgeous women at his beck and call in an enclosed space

The cabin was massive and plush, with expensive leather on the seats and buttery suede on the two bolted down sofas. Everything was creamy coloured, even the light pine wood. There were end tables flanking the sofas, and a coffee table in the middle. It reeked of money spent tastefully on quality, custom fittings. In Air Force One style, a full-size desk took up one of the rounded corners, overlooking the rest of the cabin. Anyone who spent more than ten minutes with Lex could have imagined it exactly. All cool precision and nothingness, it suited the image he put out and gave no hint of humanity.
    I really liked the description of the plane, and the way Chloe likened it to Lex’s nature and character. Very interesting and insightful. From the very beginning I got the impression that Chloe didn’t particularly ‘like’ or trust Lex… She might love him, but I don’t think she LIKES being in love with him.

He was dangerous to anyone who defied him, and smoothly charming to those who would help him. She had been bumped to the top of one of those lists.
    I liked this insight into his character too. It really underlined the ruthlessness and obsessive ambition that drives him.

“I’m not easily intimidated,” she told him. “If your father couldn’t break me when I was younger and more rattled, you certainly won’t do it.”

The cocky words were placid and without smugness. They both knew it was the truth. She might need to fear him, but she didn’t.
    I LOVED this! I loved Chloe’s perfectly candid statement about how Lex doesn’t scare her. We have spent the first part of this story building up why Lex is a dangerous man, and here we have Chloe demonstrating that, even thought she’s perfectly AWARE of how dangerous, ruthless and vicious he can be, she doesn’t demonstrate any fear of him.

She shook her head. “No, it is. The only thing you can offer for my cooperation is a partnership with you, and I’m not sure that’s worth anything.”
    ouch! Despite the fact that I know this was only part of their ‘role-playing’, I think this must have hurt. Mostly because what she said has a kernel of truth in it.

Chloe was drifting with the hum of the engines when someone took off her sneakers, making her jolt up. Lex had perched on the arm of the sofa and he was running his fingers over her toes like a xylophone.

“What are you doing?”

He gripped her ankle tightly when she levered herself up, and pulled off her sock.

“I’m checking you for frostbite,” he said sarcastically. “What else would I be doing?”
    ROTFLMAO! What else, indeed? Nice cover, Lex

“You’re trying to use sex as leverage to make me tell you what I know,” she said. “I don’t appreciate it, and it won’t work. Go fuck one of your sky whores.”
    LOL! I was so pleased to see that Chloe didn’t fall for his pretence. Heh, ‘checking for frostbite’ indeed. I love that she can be so open about calling him on his bulls**t.

“Maybe I want more than a fuck,” he said. “Have you ever thought I might want you?”

“I’m not going to let you stick it to me because it suits you, Lex. Dumb blond is just an expression.”
    Did I mention how much I was LOVING the crackling hostility between them. Playful and sweet banter is all well and good, but this… THIS kind of banter is truly unforgettable.

She looked at him and her voice took on a patronizing tone she’d learned from his father.

“Spiteful childish gestures only make you look weaker,” she said, and the words made him clench his mouth shut for a long moment. When he pasted on a smile it was nasty and cold.

“Reverse psychology doesn’t work on me, and I can keep you strapped down the rest of your life if I choose. You’re clever and not bad to look at, but your small amount of power won’t take you very far.”
    They might be only ‘playing’, but despite that, their words are cutting, sharp and designed to strike at weak points. Even during sex-games, they are out to draw blood. I think the challenge being presented by the two of them is thrilling and exciting, but it’s definitely not good for a long-term relationship.

“Everyone knows my bad luck with airplanes. I could have us land and torch the jet, then go deliver the tragic news of your death to your father. If I give myself a few noble wounds and take a few minutes to formulate a poignant heroic act, he’d probably give me a big hug and thank me.”

His twist of seductive smile caused her to snarl at him.

“We could spend the rest of our lives together, no one the wiser, no one butting in to ‘save’ you from me,” Lex whispered. “Because we both know you don’t need a hero.”
    woah! Again, I know that this was only role-playing… but I distinctly felt there was some seriousness and truth behind Lex’s words. He has put waaay too much thought into this. I actually think he might have been semi-seriously considering this psychotic scheme.

A flicker of something like shock ran through her before she swallowed audibly. “You’re repeating yourself. We already faked my death. And frankly, the domination act isn’t working for me. So let me up.”
    heh, I think Chloe also recognized that there was a significant amount of seriousness and truth in this threat.

His hand closed over her breast roughly and she was mortified. Her nipples were hard, and the arched eyebrow he gave her was speculative.

“It’s not working?”

“I just got out of the hospital with frostbite,” she bit out. “I’m a bit chilled. Don’t add my notch to your belt.”
    LOL! I’m still loving how Chloe is not giving the slightest inch or quarter. She might be going down, but she’s going down fighting tooth and nail.

He kissed her cheek and Chloe gritted her teeth. She wasn’t immune to Lex’s attractive facade. Physically he was beautiful. He flicked her nipples expertly and they ached.

“It doesn’t mean anything. You of all people should know sex is transferable. You’ve got the right parts and you’re the right age. The body doesn’t discriminate.”

Both of his hands cupped her face and he looked into her eyes. He pecked her lips and Chloe tensed all over.

“Some things are very different between one person and another,” he corrected. “No one has a mouth like yours.”
    Up till this point, I had been getting the impression that Lex had been using sex as a weapon against Chloe… with fairly successful results too. But this little part made me suspect that there was something more than Lex just trying to seduce information from Chloe. That he actually wanted HER, rather than the information she had packed in her head.

Of course, later I found out that it was all just a game, which made this all a moot point, but this was still a (semi) gentle moment in their antagonism.

“You’re not too good for me,” Lex said confidently. “I don’t think you believe you are. I can see all the nasty little thoughts you’re having, but deep down . . . “
    I would have smacked Lex for his smug tone over here, except, I also get the impression he was reassuring himself. That he WAS worthy of Chloe.

“Deep down you always want me to come in and wallow in your worst impulses,” he said. “More in your head than in your cunt.”
    heh, then again, perhaps he wasn’t saying he was ‘worthy’ of her, he was actually saying that she could descend to his level to meet him.

Chloe tried to sneer at that, but it came out a weak moan. Lex used his hands to hold her legs open, and stuck his face over the part of her body he had so crudely named. He applied brutal pressure and her fingernails dug into her palms. He was unzipping her jeans and pulling them down, and her legs were spread even though he wasn’t holding them. He was right.
    This was most definitely the hottest part of the smut. He’s being rough, brutal, demanding… even while he’s giving her oral pleasure.

She wasn’t a lamb running from a lion, she had lain down with lions for years now, and she was one of them. An adopted lion perhaps, but more attuned to Lex with his twisted needs for control than to Clark’s simple self-preservation.
    I LOVED this interesting turn of phrase. It was quite insightful, and it helped me put Chloe’s relationship with the Luthors into perspective.

Chloe was panting heavily and Lex took a moment to watch her face flicker through expressions. She was wet for him and he could smell it easily, but she was ashamed and angry and a few other things he was too distracted to fathom. He was going to bury himself in her until they didn’t rattle around her brain, until she gained the clarity of thought he had when it came to their situation.

He would prove they were better together than she and Clark could be under the best of circumstances.
    I really loved this part. It firmly established that Lex was seducing Chloe, not because he wanted information from her, but rather because he wanted to fuck all thoughts of a sweet Chlark romance out of her head. It helped me see how deep and desperate his need for her ran, and to what ruthless depths he would go to mark her as his.

“No,” she answered, “Just clothes sometimes. Not always plotting . . . not like you.“

He kissed her deeply and murmured into her ear. “Poor Chloe. Evil billionaires can’t resist you, in all your innocence.”
    ROTFLMAO at Lex’s sarcastic irony-laden statement over here. I LOVE it when he reveals his dry sense of humour.

She tried to will him either to stop or finish her off, and Lex seemed to think her frustration was funny. He leaned his chin against her thigh and blew softly through her pubic hair, teasing.

“Bastard,” she grated, the single word taking all her air.

“You come when I come, not before.”
    This was the hottest part. Heh, probably because Lex was indulging in the demanding asshole aspect of his personality. *sigh* What is it about the ‘bad boys in bed’ that gets me hot?

He stood up and tilted his head back, pulling the tendons in his neck taut. Chloe recognized a few yoga breaths and was glad he was suffering. He deserved it.
    ROTFLMAO! I ALSO loved this part. I like seeing Lex acting like a rough, demanding, ruthless ‘give me everything I want’ asshole in bed… but I also like seeing evidence of him being on the edge of his own control… as if he’s right on the verge of embarrassing himself.

He drove his tongue in her mouth and she groaned. Their chests rubbed together. He pulled her bra down.
    HOT! The sentences were fragmented, but they WORKED!

Leaning forward to kiss her was too difficult, so he held her arms and pulled away. He couldn’t manage controlled thrusts, and some rammed Chloe up with the weight of his lower body. Her hands were clawed into his sides and the seat belt was probably bruising her.
    Hotter! I did mention I like reading rough-sex, right?

His mind split to allow passive observation. She was rolling her neck and making throaty noises. Her earlier defiance was nowhere in evidence, and her body was taking him eagerly no matter how rough he was.

He owned her. Lex Luthor owned Chloe Sullivan and could use her as he wished. She was his. Any protestations to the contrary were ridiculous.
    Wow! This part struck me as just… WOW! It was a stunning bit of insight into how obsessive and possessive Lex really was about Chloe. It was thrilling, exhilarating, and rather frightening. I wonder how he will react once he realizes that Chloe Sullivan is a woman who cannot be ‘owned’ by anyone.

He finally caught “No protection.” A bit of nervous tension had returned to her, and he could feel her resisting the orgasm that was nearly there. He wasn’t wearing a condom, but he wasn’t willing to stop, either. Their lack of protection from each other went well beyond the physical.

“Too late,” he ground out. “S’okay.”
    *raises eyebrow* Rather careless for someone who pays attention to details as obsessively as Lex Luthor, isn’t it? I can’t help but wonder whether he was hoping for an ‘accident’ to occur.

He kept his eyes on hers until she gave up and let her body drive them. Kept watching even after she became as rough as he was being with her. He was under unusual strain because of the altitude, and the pressure in the cabin made Lex swallow quickly in succession. It might be worth it, but he didn’t want to pop an eardrum.
    LOL! I never considered this to be one of the dangers of ‘airplane sex’. IS there any truth to this?
    *Sabrina makes a note to look it up later on wikipedia*

“Now, Chloe!”

He angled his next thrust with the tiniest difference, and she howled. Spasms from her dragging flesh spread to his hips and he was gone, too. Lost in the stars and the power of his own body. Lost in Chloe. Spurting inside her.
    Heh, I was equal parts impressed and irritated by Lex over here. The control freak managed to bring Chloe to orgasm at the MOMENT he wished it so… Again, thrilling, but scary.

Lex opened his eyes as soon as he could, genuinely concerned about falling over. He opened the seat belt and settled in to Chloe’s clumsy hug. Her arms were most likely bruised and numb, and he checked them surreptitiously, running his hands over her.

“I’m okay,” she assured him. Her face twisted momentarily as he pulled out with a sloppy sound. Semen mixed with her own fluids seeped out warmly and Chloe grimaced. She was sore and the aches of being nearly frozen were now very intense pains. The seat was slick with sweat and she shifted uncomfortably. Lex was heavy and she thought her legs might fall off.

“I thought for a second you were going to use your safe word,” he said, sounding exhausted.
    Oh THANK HEAVENS! This section made me release all the my nervous tension in a huge whooshing breath. It was good to see that the heavy-handed seduction was fully consensual. I was quite worried. The game was obviously a huge power-play between the lovers, but it was a game sanctioned fully by both parties.

*sigh* and it was NICE seeing the sweetness after all that roughness. Lex (finally) checking over Chloe for injuries, bruises and soreness sustained during her ordeal. Frost-bite is no joke after all.

“Would you really have stopped, given your . . . mood?”

It wasn’t new for her to be steamrolled by one of Lex’s outbursts of distrust and anger. He had endless supplies of rage that would go unrequited, the product of decades of repression. Setting them off was relatively easy for her, which was oddly a measure of how much he cared.

His guilty silence told her she had indeed weathered another storm.
    And just as easily as all the nervous energy had been released… it gathered back up again. It would have been lovely to know that Chloe and Lex were just playing a game with pre-established rules and guidelines and everything… but I don’t think it was anywhere near as controlled as that. This was Lex (and Chloe) venting their rage and frustration through sex, fighting for dominence.

It’s still comforting to know that Chloe ‘could’ have used her safe word. And I’m ‘pretty’ sure Lex would have backed off if she had used it. Fairly sure.

“They’re in the bedroom.”

He pointed to a door and Chloe gave him a scathing look.

“Isn’t it a little sleazy to be fucking in the cabin when we could have gone to bed?”
    ROTFLMAO! I think Lex LIKES it sleazy. He did say something about Chloe ‘not being too good for him’… I think he likes ‘dragging her down’ to down and dirty levels with him

“I thought you’d changed your mind about me,” Lex said. “And then you were so hostile. What was I supposed to think?”

His face was averted and blank, the absence of his mask allowing her to see the vulnerability he faced so stoically every day. He woke up every morning and had to convince himself that believing in people and trusting them was worthwhile. It had never been the case in the long-term for him, and required a lot of faith. But for months now he'd woken up and decided to trust her.
    It was both comforting and scary to see this bit of vulnerability from Lex. Comforting, because it shows how much he needs her acceptance… but scary because it was rather frightening to see the desperate lengths he would go to keep her.

“You know, I didn’t give you permission to come in me. Did you run out of condoms?”

“No, but I was claiming you. It was a dramatic moment I was unwilling to water down with a scavenger hunt through the bathroom cabinets,” he said mildly. “I’m not sleeping with anyone else.”

That still made her nervous. His monogamy could be the result of a lack of time to screw around, not real self-control. She wondered about it when he was out of town, but Lex was forthright with her. If he was having sex with other people he would say so.

“And if my pills fall through?”

He combined soaping up her back with a light massage.

“Then you go hunting while I watch the cubs and guard our little corner of the Serengeti.”

Her lion metaphor either amused him or stuck him as being astute, because he used it often. Chloe slapped him painlessly on his chest, as punishment for not taking her seriously.
    I liked the metaphor he used. It was quite adorable coming from him. BUT, he mentioned the possibility of pregnancy far too flippantly. It reinforces my belief that he might actually have been HOPING that the birth control pills would fail. It would fit in with the SBB-Lex character to want to ‘bind’ Chloe to him by ‘knocking her up’.

In fact, if I were Chloe… I’d go checking my birth-control medication, making sure it had not been tampered with and replaced with placebos.

At least Chloe made it clear that there was to be no more sex without condoms.

They finished washing her and Chloe scrubbed Lex’s back, scanning him for injuries he might have hidden. His sexual performance indicated he was fine, but she looked anyway. Sentimentality ran high after her orgasm.

“Eventually we’ll have to decide to trust each other completely or call it quits,” he said quietly. “Love doesn’t last when it’s constantly scrutinized. I don’t like how I treat you sometimes.”
    This was probably the wisest thing I’ve heard Lex say EVER! It’s good that he knows that this SBB-Chlex-relationship is definitely not healthy, and is not going to last long-term. Perhaps he’ll try to work on something healthier and more stable?

Chloe sighed and let Lex kiss her. They were in for a hell of a conversation one day soon. She dreaded it as much as it piqued her curiousity.
    heh, it IS going to be one hell of a conversation. Any chance of writing it, Nonky?

“Isn’t love supposed to be sweet and happy?”

“Love reflects the people who feel it. We’re not sugary, cheery people. We’re smarter than that and we’ve been through too much.” He paused, staring at her and demanding something in the soulful look. “Does it bother you?”
    I liked this. Lex is displaying a LOT of emotional maturity and wisdom… especially for someone who has just finished engaging in angry-sex with his beloved after tying her up. I thought his statement was insightful and apt.

“Sometimes it feels wrong to be this content with what we’re doing, but I don’t mind. Sugar burns blue for a very short time, then there’s nothing left but a shitty brown crust.”

Lex gave a snort of laughter and she smacked his shoulder.

“What? It’s true.”

“I worry sometimes I’m not romantic enough for you, and then you go and say something like that.”
    ROTFLMAO! I loved this hilarious, light moment in between all the seriousness. Brilliant!

“So I was quiet and rude during a half-hour drive to the airport and you concluded I had turned on you? You’re going to pull a muscle jumping to conclusions that fast. Is it really that important not to lose to a farmboy?”
    heh, good question. I was wondering about this too.

“Fifty-fifty. If you fell into Clark’s lap it would tell me with certainty he gets everything I deserve, and he’s done nothing to earn. It would hurt to lose you at all and to him it would be . . . I’m not sure what I’d do.”

Chloe wasn’t able to tell if he was speaking about his emotional state or retribution he might take. Either way she decided she wasn’t up to hearing the details.
    Wow! This was AMAZING! And it opened up a whole new train of thought about the ‘what if’ of stuff that would happen if (when) Chloe left SBB-Lex… not necessarily for Clark, but what if she tried to get out of the SBB-Chlex relationship… what would Lex do? What desperate actions would he set into motion to keep her with him?

Hmmm, any chance of exploring that with a sequel to this fic, Nonky?
    Pretty please?

Lex squinted, exasperated. “How did he think you were going to get home? Clark has to start taking responsibility, alien or not. You could have died.”
    woah!!! Now THIS was a huge surprise! It seems like Chloe has most definitely chosen a side in the Clark vs. Lex battle royale. Yeep! Poor Clark doesn’t stand a chance. Hmmm, I wonder how Chloe would feel once she realizes that she had doomed Clark to a life of experimentation in some obscure Luthor lab?

Their reconciliation had happened only after he had been split into two halves. His evil half had taken it upon himself to explain the reticence that had made Lex ignore her, and Chloe had accepted the apology. Her overwrought suspicion at the time was the first step to prying Clark’s secrets out of him. Letting him save her from tons of concrete solidified his belief that Chloe and Lex were enemies. It was also on a video in the safe if they wanted to expose him.
    heh, so it was the ‘Onyx’ episode that inspired this reconciliation between the Chlex? Oh MY!!! I’m guessing that this idea must have nagged at Nonky for a while, until she finally decided to explore it with a longer story. Speaking of which, how are dear Seth and Siris coming along?

“All this confiding might bring up some romantic urges,” Lex said. “You might have Clark in the palm of your hand.”

His pride wouldn’t let him ask the question he inferred, but Chloe was kind enough to answer anyway. From the mumbly tone and careless words he could tell she was drifting off.

“Won’t happen. Not in the palm of my hand, not in my vagina. If I want an interplanetary screw I’m more likely to look up Marvin the Martian. Even though you kissed Lana not too long ago,” she said significantly.

Sharp green eyes shot hate at him before they closed. His overtures to the brunette girl were not yet forgiven.

“Meaningless,” he assured her, smiling tenderly despite himself. “All my sick, demented love is yours.”
    I really loved this sweet moment between them. Where they BOTH (indirectly) revealed their insecurity, and were so quick to reassure each other. They understand each other so well… perhaps they CAN learn to love and trust each other to form a stronger and lasting relationship?

Hmmm, or perhaps not. It seems like Chloe is determined to deny that they have a future (together) ahead of them. Lex seems more than ready to commit, and take this affair to the next level. But Chloe cannot bring herself to trust him.

Heh, so it’s likely that they will continue with this affair of periodically hurting, fucking and loving each other, until one of them finally calls it quits… and the other goes insane. I’d LOVE to see this kind of ‘semi-sick’ affair continued… to see where it ends up, how far it can go until they end up irrevocably hurting each other. (hint HINT hint)

You're complex characterizations of lex/chloe : passion, issues with trust,strength, insight each has on themselves and each other, is just stunning. I like the complexity and uncertainty of their love as not sweet and happy but viseral and rich with so many darker emotions, thus the imagery of sugar burn blue then is brown, also the realization that despite the intense feelings this may not last so it seems that the motivation Lex feels to possess Chloe drives him to act all out of control. I would love to see you continue this story with these characterizations. Give your muse a raise. Dagney

NS Full Member

another great one-shot with great smut.

NS Full Member

I don't know what to say. I didn't expect that twist, it was awesome. Congrats!!!!!! Keep going. Bye

nice twist, so much beter then SV writers

good story

Enjoy the reveal in this: a Chloe looking out for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    Sugar Burns Blue
    NC-17
    Spoilers: Everything up to Arrival, season five, episode one.

Disclaimer: Smallville does not belong to me. If it did, it would be porn. Not the really nasty animal porn, but filthy, amoral smut nonetheless. And the wardrobe budget for Michael Rosenbaum would be the cost of condoms and a warm bathrobe. But I digress.

Bathrobe ? That's what body heat is for. He has my love/lust to keep him warm.
    But I agree with everything else you said.

Excellent! Love how the story is revealed! Excellent twist!

NS Member

Wonderful

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information