+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar Burns Blue, NC-17, Arrival one-shot

NS Full Member

Re: Sugar Burns Blue, NC-17, Arrival one-shot

Quote Originally Posted by nonky
    “[font=Times New Roman, serif
    Meaningless,” he assured her, smiling tenderly despite himself. “All my sick, demented love is yours.”[/font]

Which means nothing beyond today, Chloe reminded her lurching heart. Made it a mantra and chanted it as she pretended to sleep for the rest of the flight, Lex sitting with her the entire time.

[/size][/font]
    hahahaha so true, so true...loved it that Chloe has mantras to keep herself from getting hurt in relationships I myself do the same (not that it matters, just thought it interesting that someone else acts like this) Loved the whole story you made me acquire a new found respect and interest for the season's premiere. I'm a bit sad cause it's so short but it wouldn't be as perfect otherwise. I knew it'd be a good idea even as you promoted this idea in another forum here in N-S ( I reviewed your summary, see how dedicated of a reader I am???) but now that I've actually read it it surpassed my expectations. Congratulations and keep 'em coming

Lex's Gypsy Girl

Presicely(sp) the idea I had in mind for a Lex/Chloe alliance this season but so much better thought out and much more devious and planned than anything I (or the shows writers) could have come up with!) I am blown awway! Awesome! I love it!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

You tricked me. LOL! Half way through I was about to give up but I decided to finish and boy I am glad I did. That was a nice twist if only it was like that on SV.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I love that Chloe was all dark too....awesome job

That was awesome. I wasn't expecting that little twist but it worked so well because I really think Chloe and Lex are two pea's in a pod. They're so much alike when it comes to certain things and you caught that completely. I was a little worried at first but that was some damn good smut! Now I have to be off to take a cold shower

Steph*

Destroyer of Mullets

I just wrote the longest ever feedback and then this bastard computer lost it. I swear blind I will review properly tomorrow but let me just say in passing...

You know I love all of your fics and sometimes have to be dragged off them by the police for improper touching. But I think you may have outdone yourself. This is the James Marsters of fics; honed, perfectly formed, insanely hot and something that I just want to leave grubby fingerprints all over.

“Everyone knows my bad luck with airplanes. I could have us land and torch the jet, then go deliver the tragic news of your death to your father. If I give myself a few noble wounds and take a few minutes to formulate a poignant heroic act, he’d probably give me a big hug and thank me.”

His twist of seductive smile caused her to snarl at him.

“We could spend the rest of our lives together, no one the wiser, no one butting in to ‘save’ you from me,” Lex whispered. “Because we both know you don’t need a hero.”
    I also feel I may need counselling as this was far more appealing than I'd care to admit. Hey, has anyone ever done a Chlex kidnap/love-slave story?

Sorry, not the point. My point is... You rock. And also that I'm violently jealous of your astounding characterisation, amazing dialogue and the way that you are the queen of both backstory and foreshadowing. Damn your eyes and also kudos.

Thessaly

Member: Chlex Anonymous The_Purple_Ghost's Avatar

All I can say is...Wow...

That took my breath away...It just seems so....true....to their characters....If only we could hope to see even half of this on the show....

That was a great fic I loved it !

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Sugar Burns Blue, NC-17, Arrival one-shot

Wow what a fantastic twist at the end was not expecting that!!!
    Mile high club members Lex and Chloe certainly know how to have fun while flying
    If only that could of happened, although, the sex was so good it might make people go blind !!! Better of picturing it in my head

demoness

Wow!!!

LOVED IT!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information