+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorizing Dad (PG13/NC17ish)

Leaving...

Terrorizing Dad (PG13/NC17ish) Complete

Terrorizing Dad
    Summary: That's just what Lex's kids do. As well as terrorize each other.
    Rating: PG-13/NC-17 for mentions of smut
    Disclaimers: I don’t own anything except for the characters I make up

Episode One: Bad girl Lillian
    The morning started off like any other morning. Lex wakes up and wakes up his six children to get them ready for school. They also have one on the way. Sometimes it can be a hassle especially for Lillian. She has been misbehaving lately and not getting a long with her father. Alexander the oldest 18, Charlotte 16 (Charlie for short), David 15, and the twins Danny both 12, and Julian are downstairs in the kitchen helping make breakfast.

“Where’s Lillian?” Lex asked Chloe as she put the egg batter in the pan. She scraped the rest out with a fork.
    “I thought you woke her up?” Chloe asked so sure that she was up. Lex sighed and went back up stairs to wake up his first oldest daughter for the fifth time. He knocked on her door.

“Lillian? Wake up! I’m not calling you again.” He said loudly so she could hear him.
    “I’m not going to school!” A muffled reply came from the young blonde. Lex sighed irately. He pinched his fingers between the top of his nose and knocked again on the door.
    “Lillian Luthor you are going to school! Now wake up! Don’t make me come in there!” He was cut off.
    “I don’t feel good!” Lillian lied. Lex grunted. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He took out his key and opens the door and saw her under the covers, pillow over her head. He hated this routine in the morning. He tore the blankets off her and threw them on the floor. She felt cold and curled her legs up.
    “If you don’t wake up and get ready for school you’re not going to that party this weekend!” He threatens.
    “But dad that’s not fair!” She shot up now understanding what she was dealing with. Lex didn’t look happy with her attitude.
    “I think it’s plenty fair Lillian. Why don’t you want to go to school?” He asked calmly sitting on her bed. She sat Indian style. She was so beautiful just like her mother. She had long blonde hair and a mix of blue green eyes. It was report card day and she wasn’t doing too well on her grades. She knew her father would flip if he found out.
    “I don’t know.” She shrugged. Lex gave a un assuring look.
    “Please get dressed honey.” He said and kissed her forehead. Lex went downstairs. Breakfast was done and on the table. Lex looked at his watch.

“Is she up?” Chloe asked as she set a plate of sausages on the table. Lex nodded his head yes and kissed his wife.
    “Gross.” Danny said.
    “Just be glad we love each other.” Lex said with a smile. Danny rolled his eyes. Lillian walked in the kitchen.
    “I’m up ok?” She said and sat down next to Charlie. Charlie surprisingly had red hair and blue eyes. She looked a lot like Lex.
    “Charlie you’re violin lesson has been rescheduled to next week, David I’ll be a little late picking you up from soccer practice, Danny and Julian you’ll be dropped off at the Kent farm. You’re father is going to have a late work day, oh and Julian be nice to their dog. No ridding it. It is not a horse. And Clark says that the tools are not to be used as bats David.” Julian shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. David had a smile on his face. The Kent’s have gotten a new golden retriever.
    “Did I miss anything?” Chloe asked Lex. Lex shook his head no.
    “Dad, can I take the convertible to school?” Lillian asked. She just got her license and she is 17. Lex felt hesitant.
    “Lillian,” He began but he was cut off.
    “Please dad?” She had a reason. She wanted to impress this guy she liked. Lex was silent for a moment.
    “I promise I’ll wake up good every morning.” She had a smile on her face. Lex sighed.
    “Alright. Just promise me you won’t crash it.” Lillian squealed went over to hug her father. He gave her the keys. She went to leave with out having breakfast. She was too excited.
    “Lillian, where are you going?” She turned around.
    “School.” She smiled.
    “Where is Lillian and what have you done with her?” Lex asked like she was sick. Lillian smirked.
    “She’s right here dad. Bye.”

“Hey if she gets to drive then can I take the jeep?” Danny asked who was only 12 and had a few more years before he could drive. Thank God. Lex thought. It was hell teaching his kids to drive.
    “No.” Lex said sternly.
    “Aw dad c’mon! Clark let’s me ride the tractor.” Danny protested. Lex put his fork down on his plate and it made a clank sound. He was shocked that Clark would let him do something like that.
    “What?” He said seriously and blinked his yes.
    “Nice going Danny.” Julian said like he gave away their fun at the farm. Lex sighed again. He felt tense. He looked at his watch again.
    “I gotta go. Bye Chloe.” He kissed her again and left for work.
    “We better get you guys to school too.” Chloe said and took them to school in the mini van. She was only a month pregnant with baby number 7.

After school Chloe dropped of Danny and Julian at the Kent farm.

“Chloe, I hear congrats are in order.” Clark said patting her on the back. She smiled.
    “Yeah keep this up and you might end up having a tribe of Luthor’s.” Lois chimed with a smile. Chloe looked at her like shut up.
    “Well at least I didn’t marry a farm boy.” Chloe retorted happily.
    “At least mine has hair.” Lois joked. Clark couldn’t help but laugh.
    “Just take good care of my kids Lois. Don’t let them ride the tractor I think Lex was a little worried about that.”
    “As long as they promise not to ride the dog again.” Lois said while squatting to meet the twins at eye level. She ruffled Danny’s hair then stood up.
    “Or use the tools as bats.” Clark reminded them.
    “Bye boys be good!” Chloe demanded kissed them on the forehead and left to pick up David.

“Daniel Lockland Luthor!” Lois screamed as she chased Danny down the hall. Danny had placed some fake bugs in the sink in the bathroom. He ran for his life. Danny was the wild wicked one with all those funky ideas for pranks. Julian was a follower. Danny ran only to bump into Clark.

“Where do you think you’re going big guy?” Danny looked up with a start. Clark had his arms folded across his chest. Julian smiled at his brother who was in trouble.
    “You’re in trouble now Danny.” Julian taunted him.
    “Now look Daniel, why do you have to be the prankster? Do you know what the prankster gets?” She asked.
    “No.” Danny shook his head. He was kind of scared.
    “Tickle fight!” Lois yelled and started tickling him. Clark joined her. Danny went into laughing fits and fell to the ground. Clark heard a crash in the barn then a scream. It was their child Rachel.

“Dad!” Rachel yelled in pain. Her foot got caught under a sharp tool. Night was beginning to fall. Lex drove his car up the drive of the Kent house. He saw Clark, Lois and his two kids rush off to the barn. He hurriedly got out of his car to see what the trouble was.

Clark saw Rachel’s leg cut. It was bleeding. Rachel winced in pain. Clark picked up the sharp tool and put it out of harms way.

“Clark what happen?” Lex asked as he jogged in.
    “Rachel got cut. Now Rachel what did I tell you about playing in the barn?” Clark asked sternly. She was bleeding and could care less of this lecture.
    “Guys we need to go. I’m sorry Clark.” Lex ruffled Rachel’s hair sending a faint smile on her face. The three Luthor’s walked out to pile into the car.

“I call shot gun!” Danny yelled as he rushed to the door.
    “You always get shot gun!” Julian complained pushing his brother out of the way.
    “Boys! Stop arguing. Danny he’s right, let your brother have the front.” Julian smiled and let Danny in the back first. It was a two door car.
    “But Dad!” Danny whined. He plopped down on the seat. They were all settled and Lex took them home.

It was about 10PM and Lillian wasn’t home from school yet. Lex looked at his watch. Worry flowed through his body. Chloe leaned on his shoulder. The rest of the kids were asleep and the house was silent. The house was theirs.

“Lex, I’m really tired.” Chloe said and managed a yawn. They sat in the couch in his office.
    “I’ll wait for Lillian a few more minutes.” Chloe kissed her husband and went to their bedroom. Lex felt frustrated with his daughter. She could be a hassle sometimes. Lex rested his fist on the side of his head. He was tired as well. His eyes started to close on their own. He fell asleep on the couch waiting for his daughter to come home.

Lillian walked up to the front door. It was 2 in the morning. She went to open the door but it was locked. She groaned. She hit the intercom button.

“Dad?” She asked and let go of the button. Nathan the helper heard her and went to wake up Lex.
    “Dad?” Lillian asked again and she got a reply.
    “Where were you?” He asked sternly over the intercom in his office. Lillian was cold.
    “Out. Dad it’s freezing out here.” She said in the intercom and rubbed her hands over her arms to keep warm.
    “I bet it is. Do you have any idea how worried we were?” Lex was growing angrier by the minute. Lillian groaned and stomped her foot on the ground.
    “I’m sorry ok? Please let me in.” She said. The door un locked and she walked in relieved to be in the warmth of the mansion. Lex met her in the lobby.

“Where were you?” He asked again.

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar

Re: The Luthor Show (PG-13)

awww luthor tribe it's so cute
    lex must have his hands full with his 6 children especially anny and lillian.
    i loved it it's an interesting idea please update more soon

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

It's good continue.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

What a great start but 6 kids good Lord. LOL!!!

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Nice story, 6 kids Lex is in trouble!!!

Re: Terrorizing Dad (PG-13)

That is cute. After the teenage years Lex and Chloe had it is only fair that their offspring torture them a little.

eek! six kids and another on the way?! what the hell are Chlex doing in that master bedroom?!!

more, i say, more!

Leaving...

Oooh I figured Chloe and Lex would have a lot of kids anyway....

NS Full Member

Six kid, what wildness!!!
    That's great, I like it.
    Much soon, please.

Leaving...

Continued from Episode One: Bad girl Lillian/Dave’s bubble prank
    “Out ok? You don’t need to know everything that goes on in my life.” Lex smirked with a scoff.
    “I’m your father that is my right. Lillian it’s 2 in the morning. I can’t believe you would break curfew. Do you even know what time your curfew is?” He asked as one hand was on his hip and one hand in the air. Lillian folded her arms and looked away.
    “Of I course I do…” She said like whatever forgetting the time. Lex scoffed.
    “Ten PM. Not AM. In the morning we’re going to disgust your behavior.”
    “It is morning.” She replied tilting her head and started to walk to the stairs that led to her room. Lex followed.
    “Then later today. Now go to bed and I don’t wanna have to wake you five million times.” Lillian smirked and managed an evil laugh. Be afraid be very afraid…Was all Alexander had to whisper in Lex’s ear. ‘Where are you when I really need you?’ He thought.

Lex slid into bed next to the sleeping Chloe. She heard him sigh.

“Any blood shed?” She joked in the wee hour of the morning.
    “If you count an evil laugh.” He kissed her cheek and held her close.
    “How did we get such stubborn kids?” He asked her and leaned his chin on her shoulder.
    “Hmm I don’t know maybe they got it from you.” She joked. Lex gave a weak smile.
    “As I recall you had quite the temper too Mrs. Luthor.”
    “Yeah but not as bad as you.” Lex smirked again laughing this time.
    “Good night Chloe.”
    “I defeated you didn’t I?” She smiled in the dark knowing she had defeated her husband.
    “Good night.” He said more firmly and kissed her cheek and they went to sleep.

Tuesday morning
    This morning was like any other morning. Lillian wasn’t downstairs as usual. Lex sighed looked at his watch. He went back upstairs to wake her up for the second time. He was getting used to this. It had become a routine that etched its way into his life. He knocked on the door.

“Lillian?” No reply. The room was silent and so was Lillian. He open the door surprised that it wasn’t locked. He sighed more irately as he saw that her head was under the covers, and her head under her pillow. Lex went to get closer and she shot up yelling got ya, scarring the crap out of him. His eyes went wide with terror. She was up and dressed ready for school. Lex shook his head and gave a frustrated yet satisfied look.
    “Dad when I make a promise I keep it.” She informed him kissing him lightly on the cheek. She had a part of Lex that he found comforting. The ability to keep a promise. Lex gave a sigh of relief and joined his daughter downstairs. His heart was still racing but he was calm.

“It’s nice to see you on time.” Danny mocked. Lillian stuck her tongue out at him.
    “Lilly your father and I are going to discuss your punishment after school so please come straight home.” Chloe said waiting for a moan from Lilly. 5, 4, 3, 2, Chloe thought waiting for a groan from Lilly. Lilly groaned as Chloe thought one. She smiled.

“David!” Charlie screamed as she ran down the stairs. Her face was covered in whipped cream. Dave had put some on her hands tickled her face so she would scratch it, only to put the whipped cream on her face. She chased Dave into the kitchen. Dave cowered behind his father. Lex moved out of the way. Lex snickered at his daughter covered in whipped cream.
    “Dad, it’s not funny!” Charlie complained. Lex gave a serious look after snickering.
    “What I put up with in the morning.” He thought quietly to himself. Actually I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world… He trailed off in his mind. Lex did enjoy watching his children’s pranks. They were comforting from coming home from the office. They made him forget his worries and woes. He realized he loved his children more then life. He even loved the one that was slowly forming in his wife’s belly. He would even love the next child that came along. Can you put up with eight kids? Alexander taunted. Lex shrugged it off.
    “David, be nice to your sister. Charlie get cleaned up. Oh and Dave, you’re grounded.” Lex waited for the complaint.
    “But dad!” Dave complained.
    “Your father has spoken.” Chloe said in a deep tone then smiling. Dave groaned throwing his hands in the air in disgust. Charlie smiled to herself and went to get cleaned up.
    “Hey dad don’t forget to pick me up from football practice.” The younger Lex reminded his father.
    “Oh thank you for reminding me.” Lex almost forgot. Alexander smiled.
    “What would you do with out me dad?” The younger Lex asked as he put his arm over his father’s shoulder.
    “You’d probably walk home or get a ride.” Lex smiled and patted his son’s back.
    “Thanks dad.” Alexander said in a not so thanking way.

“Hey Godspilla it’s nice to see you took your mask off.” Dave taunted her sister who came back fully cleaned.
    “Dad!” Charlie complained.
    “David Lockland.” Lex said in a cold voice that sent shivers down his spine. Any help from my evil half? Lex thought. No reply came from Alexander. Lex usually looked up to him for help or for punishment. He was usually resourceful in a good way it was almost scary. Alexander was Lex’s evil weapon.

“C’mon guys we should get going. Lilly please remember to come home right after school.” Chloe remembered her one more time.
    “I bet she’ll come home at 2 again.” Danny chimed. Lilly hit him playfully on the arm.
    “Ow.” Danny winced and rubbed his arm.
    “Oh please I barely touched you.” Lilly said. Lilly took her car to school leaving Chloe with Charlie, Dave and the twins. Dave wasn’t aloud to drive till he was 50 or so Lex said. Charlie seemed promising. Lex and Chloe were in the door way of the mansion that led outside. Alexander waited patiently in his father's car.

“Bye Lex.” She kissed him making Danny give a gross out look. He was still in his “girls are gross” phase as all young boys are.
    “Good luck.” Lex teased. Chloe started walking towards the mini van. She got that feeling that he was checking her out.
    “Are you checking me out?” She asked as she turned around. Lex gave a seducing look.
    “Absolutely.” He smiled evilly. Chloe smiled brightly feeling very high from that. She started walking sticking her butt out.
    “Hey put that thing away you could poke an eye out.” Lex joked making Chloe laugh hysterically. She gave him one last look and then got in the mini van. The kids followed. Lex laughed to himself. A few years later and we still got the heat.He thought and got in his car and dropped his son off at SV High, then to the plant in Smallville that still stood from all those years.

During lunch at Smallville High Dave snuck off into the pool area. He knew there was swim class soon. He got out his special bubbles and poured them into the pool. He had found a green meteor rock on the ground and it happen to make more bubbles. So he put two and two together. The liquid in the pool started to form bigger bubbles like bubble bath. It quickly spread across the water filling the pool. Dave took a step back as some bubbles leaped over the side and onto his shoes. He was scared at first. The foam had a green tint to it. He heard the door being open by the swimming instructor. He caught David red handed. Dave dropped his bubbles on the ground having them spilled.

David ended up in the principals office. He sat quietly fiddling with his thumbs not saying a word.

“What is your father going to say about this David?” The principal sounded threatening. He sighed irately pinching the top of his nose. He called Lex at the office in Metropolis no less.

Lex was in a meeting giving a demonstration. When he saw that it was the principal on the caller I.D he winced. What did my kids do now? Lex complained in his thoughts.

“Excuse me I really need to take this.” Lex answered the phone and excused himself out.

“Mr. Jenkins.” Lex began like nothing happen.
    “Cut the chit chat Luthor. David poured bubble bath in the pool. Now you know that there is not to be anyone in the pool area when class isn’t in session. It’s school policy and I know David was aware of that.” Lex sighed and rubbed his head.
    “I’m sorry Mr. Jenkins it won’t happen again.”
    “Will it?” That made Lex think for a bit.
    “Please pick up your son. He is suspended for a week.” Mr. Jenkins sounded desperate to get rid of him. Lex’s heart went to the floor for his son’s behavior. That kid is clever. Alexander chimed in Lex’s ear. ‘I thought we were a team here?’ Lex reminded his other half.
    “Yes sir. I really am sorry if there is anyway I can repay you?”
    “Teach your son how to behave.” Mr. Jenkins said bitterly and hung up on Lex. Lex gave an angry look. He went back in the business room and put on a fake smile.

“I’m sorry can we reschedule this?” He asked sounding happily with a hint of anger.
    “Sure Mr. Luthor. How about tonight?”
    “Sure how’s 7 for you guys?” Lex asked. They nodded their heads in agreement.
    “Again I am sorry.” He apologized for the second time. He grabbed his brief case and went to Smallville High.

Lex was very ticked off at his son for getting suspended. He didn’t say a word which the kids called the calm before the storm. David got in the passenger side of the silver car and put his book bag on the floor. Lex didn’t start the car. He looked angry.

“What were you thinking David?” Lex asked looking at his son angrilly. David shrugged his shoulders.
    “No don’t give me that! Why did you put bubbles in the pool? Because really that is a clever prank.” No your not suppose to encourage the kid! Lex thought realizing what he just did. A smile formed over David’s lips. Lex sighed and started the car.
    “You know I was the class clown too.” Lex backed out of the parking lot.
    “Really?” David asked interested in what his father used to do. Maybe he could pick up on some tips.
    “Yes but I’m not telling you anything.” Lex gave an evil smile. David groaned. On the way home he kept begging his father to give him some evil pranks. You can do this Lex you’re a patient man remember? Patient my ass.

Lex and David walked into the mansion while David was still begging his father.

“Alright fine! Do this one on your mother.”
    “Dad, I don’t want to hurt mom.” Dave protested.
    “This one is fair game. You won’t hurt her trust me.”

Chloe came in the hallway and saw Lex and David. She was surprised to see them home so soon.

“Lex, what are you guys doing here?” David felt bashful.
    “David has something to tell you.” Lex went to give his beautiful wife a quick peck. He put his arm around her shoulders
    “Well David I’m waiting.” Chloe said impatiently.
    “I put green bubble bath in the pool.” David confessed.
    “David how many times have me and your father told you to behave? I’m sorry but your grounded” Chloe protested.
    “I’m already grounded.” He reminded her.
    “Fine then you just upped your week.”
    “Mom!”
    “If you wouldn’t have put that bubble bath in the pool, and that whipped cream on your sisters face then you wouldn’t have been grounded.” Lex reminded him of his evil pranks.
    “Well Charlie did put the whipped cream on her face.” Dave said managing an evil smile.
    “David do you get what we’re saying?” Lex said more calmly.
    “I’ll try.”
    “It’s a start.” Chloe said and kissed his forehead.
    “While you’re off this week you can help me around the house.” Chloe said happily. David groaned. I love my family… Lex thought.

After school the rest of the kids piled home except for Lilly. Lex decided to just stay home for the rest of the day. He knew he had that meeting tonight. Lex looked at his watch. He stood in his office. He sighed. Danny and Julian ran to him and tackled him.

“Dog pile on dad!” Danny yelled knocking him to the floor. Lex went into laughing fits and tackled his boys.
    “You were hiding in the shadows again weren’t you?” Lex asked as he playfully fought his two boys.
    “Hey you taught us.” Julian piped up.
    “Jules rub his head!” Danny demanded and Jules rubbed his own father’s head.
    “Anything but that!” Lex protested and teased playfully. Lilly came in her father’s office a little late. Lex looked up at his daughter who was looming over him. The boys stopped fighting.
    “C’mon Jules that’s our cue.” Danny said and he and Jules left the office.
    “Aww but I wanna watch.” Julian complained as Danny led him out.

“You’re late.” Lex said seriously as he got up.
    “I know.” Chloe came in the room.
    “Lilly have a seat on the couch.” Chloe said. Lilly sat in the middle and her parents sat beside her on either side.

“Why do you stay out so late?” Lex asked more serious now. Lilly shrugged her shoulders.
    “I don’t know.” She lied and curled her bottom lip in.
    “There must be a reason sweety. People don’t normally stay out till 2 in the morning with no reason.” Chloe added. Lilly sighed. She didn’t like sharing her personal feelings. (a/n: Sound familiar?)
    “I just don’t like it when my brother’s terrorize me. Remember what happen to Justin?”
    “Oh yes I remember.” Lex said as he rubbed his chin and went to a flash back.

Justin sat at the dinner table eating not realizing that he started to break out in a rash. He couldn’t have sea food because he was allergic to it. Well Danny had put some sea food seasoning on his plate when no one was looking. Justin started choking and everyone panics. Danny only pretended to panic. Lilly saw her brother smile evilly.

“Danny!” She yelled bloody marry and chased him around the house with Lex running after her. Chloe gave Justin some medicine for just such a thing.

Lex came out of his flashback.
    “I see your point. That doesn’t mean that you go sneaking off. Your brothers and sister go to bed at 10 just like you do. If you have a complaint see one of us. Will work something out.” Lilly felt a little better. She scoffed remembering that he Just had dumped her.
    “Justin dumped me that night.” Lilly said disappointedly accenting dumped. She rested her fist on her chin and blew her hair out of her face.
    “Just promise us you’ll be home by 10 from now on?” Chloe pleaded as she brushed her daughters hair out of her eyes. Lilly looked at her then her father as if thinking about it.
    “Ok.”
    “And don’t make me wake you up a million times.” Lex added.
    “Dad, you’re pushing it.” Lilly pointed a finger at him.
    “Now about your punishment.” Lex said evilly with an evil smile. Lilly felt disappointed again.
    “We decided to punish you after the party. So your grounded next week.” Chloe said and smiled. Lilly felt much better.
    “You also get to help me around the house.” Chloe smiled bigger and a groan came from Lilly.
    “Also?”
    “David got suspended.” Lilly scoffed.
    “Dad, I don’t know how you put up with us.” Lilly said as she got up. Chloe and Lex followed.
    “Years of therapy.” Lex joked and winked at his daughter. She gave him a slight teasing push with a smile. Lilly left for her room.

“I need a vacation.” Lex said like that was a hard work out.
    “We could always run away.” Chloe said jokingly sitting beside him taking his hand and kissed the top of his hand. He smiled at her.
    “Tempting. I was thinking more along the lines like a night to our selves in Metropolis.” He had that seducing look that made Chloe hot. She returned one back.
    “Why don’t we go in the other room and cool off?” Lex chimed. Chloe smiled.
    “I like the way you think Luthor.”

As they started to walk out of his office Lex remembers his meeting.

“I’m sorry Chloe were going to have take a rain check. I have a meeting tonight.”
    “It’s ok. We can just do it later.” She winked at him.
    “As long as you’re up. You’ve been sleeping a lot lately.”
    “Well that’s what you do when you’re pregnant, but you wouldn’t know anything about that would ya?” She said.
    “No but I experience the thrills of it’s affect.” He added.
    “It hasn’t been that bad Lex. Admit it.”
    “Well there was that one time where you made me give you fifty million dollars to enter this room.” He smiled.
    “I don’t have to hear this.”
    “Oh and then there was that time where you wouldn’t let me kiss you. That was torture.” Lex said complaining to his wife of her wild hormones.
    “Now your pushing it.” They started walking out of the room and into the hall.
    “I could push you all night.” Lex smiled evilly. He pulled her back and her back bended. He kissed her hoping he changed her mind.
    “I won didn’t I?” He said as he held her. She looked up at him and smiled.

Next episode something happens to Lex’s Porsche. *evil smile*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information