+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terrorizing Dad (PG13/NC17ish)

Lex's Gypsy Girl

Re: Terrorizing Dad Ep 3(PG-13/NC-17ish)

this is hilarous! I love it!

Loved the prank Lilly and Clark played on Danny and Chlex' night out!

Leaving...

Episode Four: Metropolis on a school night/Bruce’s offer
    Clark had put the kids to bed despite the arguments. Lois was pregnant with baby number two. They were slowly catching up to Chloe and Lex but they weren’t in any rush like they were. Actually they didn’t make out every night like they did… but enough about that on with the story. Chloe and Lex come home feeling high on the stars from a romantic evening and reminiscing. They walked in the door hand in hand and saw a worried Clark and Lois. Lex saw no sign of Sparky so he was glad.

“What’s going on guys? You look worried.” Lex said able to read their expressions. Clark sighed and looked at Lois for encouragement. She nodded her head.
    “We think Lilly ran away.” Clark said waiting for the outburst. Lex clenched his jaw. Chloe looked like she was about to scream.
    “As soon as that girl comes home I’m locking her in the wine cellar.” Lex said or Alexander. Whichever the two were on the same thought line.
    “Alexander!” Chloe scolded.
    “What? I’m just thinking outside the box. That girl has caused nothing but trouble since we brought her home from the hospital.” Lex reminded her as he headed for his office for some comfort in booze.
    “No she hasn’t Lex.” Chloe protested defending her baby. Clark and Lois followed them into his office.
    “Guys we really should put Rachel to bed.” Clark said.
    “Alright Clark. Thanks again. Don’t bring the dog in the house anymore ok?” Lex said.
    “Sure. Bye guys.” Clark, Lois, Rachel and Sparky all left Luthor Manor. Lex poured himself some scotch and downed the glass.

“Lex what are we going to do about Lilly?” Lex began thinking up ideas. Suddenly one came to mind.
    “Nothing.” He said and poured another glass.
    “Lex we can’t just let her get away!” Chloe protested.
    “We’re not. I figured if we let her be on the edge of suspision she’ll crack any second.”
    “I love it when you talk dirty.” Chloe smiled and kissed him tasting scotch on his lips. The two went to bed.

Meanwhile in Metropolis at a bar…

“Isn’t this great?” Scott said as he took a sip of his beer.
    “Can I have a sip?” Lilly asked. Scott smirked.
    “Sure baby.” Lilly took a sip and it was bitter to her. Two policemen came in the club and saw the couple. They looked awfully young. They walked up to Scott and Lilly.
    “Excuse me ma’am. Can we see your I.D?” Said the cop. Lilly looked stunned. She pulled it out. The cop studied it.
    “Uh huh. Can I see yours sir?” The cop said handing Lilly’s license back to her. Scott got out his license and gave it to the cop. The cop sighed.
    “I’m sorry but I’m going to have to place you under arrest for underage drinking.” Lilly panicked. She knew her father would blow his stack. The cops cuffed them and took them to the prison.

2AM at Luthor manor. Chloe and Lex are sleeping. Lex wakes up to the sound of his cell. He answers it.

“This had better be good.” He said stubbornly. Who wants to be woken at 2 AM in the morning?
    “Hi dad it’s Lilly.” Lilly began. Lex sat up in bed.
    “Where are you?” He sounded cold. Lilly felt afraid.
    “Prison.” She said that so naturally. Lex’s heart sank to the floor. He felt awful and angry. Not a good combination especially at 2AM in the morning.
    “Where did you go?”
    “I went to Metropolis. I got caught underage drinking.” Lex wanted to yell at his daughter for her stupidity but remained his cool. Chloe was awake listening to the conversation or at least trying to figure out what they were talking about.
    “I’m going to pick you up and bale you out. We’re going to talk about a major punishment tomorrow.”
    “Ok. Daddy I am sorry.”
    “I know sweety. I’ll see you in a few. Bye.” Lex hung up his phone. Chloe sat up in bed and looked at her worried husband.

“She’s in prison in Metropolis. She was caught underage drinking.” Chloe hugged Lex for support. She felt just as angry as he was.
    “Don’t worry Chlo. Will straighten her out. Just give her a few days in the wine cellar.” Lex said and managed a small smile.
    “Lex,” Chloe protested.
    “I know, I know. Bye babe.” He kissed her head and went to pick up his daughter.

Lex walked in the prison lobby and saw his daughter and Scott. He winced as he saw him.

“Lilly, you didn’t tell me that Scott was with you.” He said startled.
    “Uh yeah. We got back together.” Darn. I knew that boy was nothing but trouble. Lex thought. Lex went to negotiate with the police. They let her off with a stern warning. Next time they wouldn’t be so forgiving. Lex thanked them much and took Scott to his house.

“Scott are you’re parents up?” Lex asked as he got out of the door.
    “No.” He said dumbly. Lex smirked.
    “Then you might as well wake them up and tell them what you did. Good night.” Scott closed the car door and Lex drove off. Scott felt terrible. On the way home it is silence between Lilly and Lex.

“Dad please say something. This silence is torture.”
    “That’s the point Lilly.” Lex snapped. “I can’t believe you deliberately disobeyed me. How could you Lilly? You’re only 17!” Lex about yelled.
    “I know, I’m sorry alright?”
    “Well sorry isn’t good enough. You’re not going to that party you’re never going out of the house until I say so.” Lex demanded.
    “What about school?” She asked.
    “I’ll get you home schooled. I can’t trust you when you don’t come home right away. Is that what you want Lilly? Do you want us to loose our trust in you? Because that is not what me and your mother wants.” Lilly shed a tear and quickly whipped it away. She hid her sorrow.
    “No but I am sorry.”
    “How can we know that you won’t sneak out again? Why do you go out with that boy anyway? He’s the reason why you get into trouble.” Lex accused Scott.
    “Some of it isn’t his fault…it’s mine.” Lex was stunned at his own daughter.
    “Lillian Luthor you’re never leaving the house until I say so end of discussion.”
    “I’ll just run away again.” Lilly pouted and folded her arms across her chest. This reminded him of how he was with his father all those years ago. He hoped that she wouldn’t turn out to be his enemy.
    “No you won’t. I’ll make sure of it.” Lex threaten. Lilly screamed. They finally got home and Lilly slammed her door to her room. Lex locked it from the outside so she could never get out. He sighed feeling good about it. I’m sorry Lilly but it’s for your own good. Lex went to his room and slid in his side of the bed trying not to wake Chloe. He heard her groan. He laid his head on his pillow, and pulled up his covers.

“Is she safe?” Chloe asked her eyes still shut.
    “Yeah. I locked her in her room. I figured if I can’t lock her in the wine cellar, her room would be fine.”
    “Lex.” Chloe protested.
    “Shhh go to sleep.” They shared a kiss and went to sleep.

Thursday Morning

Lilly woke up to the sound of someone banging on her door. It was her father yelling at her.

“Lilly! You better be up!” He yelled and left to go downstairs. Lex smiled as he left because she would soon find out that she was locked in her own room. How cruel can you get? Well when you have a daughter who sneaks out you’d know. Anyway I’ll continue after that rude interruption by Lex Luthor.. *clears throat* Yeah whatever. Don’t tempt me! Anyway, Chloe is still sleeping. Lex notices that she isn’t in the kitchen.
    Lilly woke up shoved her covers off the bed. She was wicked tired from staying out all night. She went to open her door only she noticed it was locked from the outside. She tried to open it again but couldn’t get out.

“Dad!” She screamed hoping she would hear him. Lex was downstairs so he couldn’t have heard her. Lex went upstairs to her room and open the door half way.
    “Good morning dear. It’s nice to see you awake. I’m sorry Lilly but this is for your own good.” He said and shut the door feeling really good about himself. Either that or it was Alexander. That’s one less kid out of the way. Now if you would only lock them all away. Alexander whispered evilly. ‘You’re lucky I went through with this. Admit it you love them too.’ Lex told him. No reply came from Alexander which meant that he did love them too. Lex smiled at himself and went downstairs to get his daughter some breakfast. Lilly screamed bloody marry and sat on her bed. Lex heard her and he smiled more knowing that he was getting to her. ‘She’ll thank me some day.’

Afternoon came all too fast. Lex sat in his office. He was about to go to lunch when he got a ring on his cell.

“Hello?”
    “Hi sweety. I was wondering if I could go to lunch with you.” Chloe asked on the other line.
    “Honey, it takes an hour and a half to get here by chopper.”
    “I know that’s why I decided to come early.” Chloe came in the office and hung up her phone. Lex looked up at her and smiled and rushed into her arms and gave her a kiss.

“You always know how to brighten up my day don’t you?” He said. Chloe just smiled at him.
    “Who’s watching Dave?”
    “Oh I put Nathan in charge.”
    “Is Lilly still locked in her room?” Chloe nodded her head yes.
    “I still don’t like that but I’ll let you have it.”
    “Good. Cause if you hadn’t I wouldn’t have slept with ya.” Lex smiled evilly. He took her hand and led her outside.
    “Oh you would’ve cracked the first second.”
    “You know me pretty well then huh?”

The two went across the street to a little café.

“Can I wait for you in your office?” Chloe said and took another bite of food. Lex smiled.
    “Sure. I own the company now anyways.” Lionel had handed down Luthorcorp to him a couple years back, because he was getting older and couldn’t handle running the family business. Lex would do the same for Alexander if he wanted to run the family business. Lex wouldn’t put that kind of pressure on his kids.
    “Chloe, this really is a surprise. Here I was frustrated and then you come a long to brighten my day. You are my sunshine Chloe please don’t take it away.” Lex was having a bad day. He didn’t cut a deal that he hoped would go well. You can never win them all. Chloe smiled feeling warm inside.
    “That was very sweet Lex.”
    “How’s the baby doing?” He asked and continued to eat his food.
    “Fine as always. I hope I haven’t been a hassle with this pregnancy. I know I make you frustrated with it. You just have no idea how I feel.” Lex got the gist of it really.
    “Don’t worry about it Chlo. I know you don’t mean any of the nasty stuff you say when you snap.”
    “Do I?” She smiled evilly. Lex was startled.
    “Chloe!” Lex protested. “I’m kidding Lex. I just love to torture you sometimes.”
    “Why? Don’t you see it brings me down?” Chloe chuckled. Lex didn’t think it was funny.
    “You’re so funny when I won’t let you kiss me. I’m sorry Lex but I enjoy watching you suffer.” She was so honest it killed him. He didn’t know what to think of this. Leaving was tempting. Even letting her to pay the bill was tempting. Lex’s eyes were wide as could be. Shock was written all over his face.
    “You think it’s funny that I can’t last with out kissing you?” Chloe nodded her head yes and took a sip of her root beer.
    “Lex, you can’t last one day with out kissing me let alone your petty pleasures.” She said daring. Lex scoffed.
    “Well Chloe Sullivan Luthor, I’ll take that challenge. I bet you I can last one day with out kissing you or making out.” Chloe snickered and then cackled with laughter throwing her head back then forward. Lex didn’t find it funny. He rested his hand on his chin waiting for an answer. Chloe stopped laughing when she looked at him. She sighed.
    “Alright fine. When do we start?”
    “Tomorrow?” He narrowed his eyes in worry.
    “Ah ha! I knew it.” She was so happy about this.
    “Fine. Right now!” He said getting a little angry.
    “It’s fine with me. Wait what do I get if I win?” She asked as she rested her chin on her hands. Lex sat back and thought for a bit.
    “If you win, I’ll do anything you want.” He said not being afraid about it. Chloe liked the sound of that.
    “What do I get if I win?” He asked back. “Same thing.”
    “Now the real question is.. what does the looser get?” Chloe smiled evilly.
    “A week with out sex.” Lex’s mouth dropped open. She knew he couldn’t last one day with out sex.
    “C-can’t we make it something else? Like looser buys pizza?” Chloe shook her head no.
    “Uh uh Mr. Luthor.” Lex didn’t like the sound of that. A week with out sex was like a week with out booze. Pull your self together Lex! You can do this! Will get her back when it’s over. Alexander whispered.
    “You’re on. Since it’s the middle of the day, we go from now till tomorrow afternoon. Good luck, you’re going to need it.” He said getting up and leaving the money on the table. Chloe scoffed.
    “Excuse me it’s you who are going to need it because I know for a fact, that you can’t handle one day with out a kiss.” She said in her whatever tone and started to leave. He scoffed and hurried after her.
    “I beg to differ Mrs. Luthor.” He said as he held the door for her.
    “Then prove it to me.” They were standing on the side walk blocking the entrance to the café.
    “I will.” He hugged her and that’s all he could get. Chloe leaned close on him and whimpered.
    “You can’t handle it either.” Chloe gathered up her courage to take him down. She broke from him and saw his smile.
    “I could if I wanted to. With my eyes closed!” She nodded her head and started to walk to the Luthorcorp building. Lex rushed after her.
    “Yeah right.” He said and took her hand. He began stroking it as they walked. That was torture to her because she knew she couldn’t kiss him. She yanked his hand away. He smiled triumphantly knowing he had affected her.
    “You felt it didn’t you?” He taunted some more and open the door of the Luthorcorp building for her.
    “Shut up.” She snapped at him. She went farther ahead of him to the elevator and pressed the button repeatedly.
    “There’s nothing like a Luthor charm.” He started walking coolly towards her and did his best to look as sexy as possible. Chloe saw him and she began to loose it. He gave her a seducing look. She found that the ground looked more interesting to her. She lied to herself of course. Secretly she wanted to do him right there. The elevator finally came up and they stepped inside. She pressed the button again to his floor repeatedly.

“Chloe, once is enough.” He informed her. “You break it you bought it.” He said raised his eyebrows twice.
    “It’s not like you can afford it Luthor.” She said deeply. Lex rolled his eyes. It was tempting to jump on him right there but she would loose if she did. He was right she couldn’t handle it, and here she thought she could. Way to go Chloe. When they reached their floor they bumped into Bruce Wayne. Chloe’s heart raced a mile a minute. She flew to him and hugged him.

“Hey it’s nice to see you too.” He said calmly a bit scared at her sudden out burst. Lex cringed at there embrace.
    “I thought you left?” Lex asked like get the hell away from my wife.
    “Lex, I have another week in Metropolis which I thought I would spend in Smallville.” Chloe had her arm around him. This is how I can get him to crack. She thought evilly. Lex gave a not so pleasant smile.
    “I don’t have any plans so I was wondering if I could spend sometime with Chloe. If that’s ok with you Lex.” Bruce asked permission. Lex would say no but he knew how much Chloe loved his best friend.
    “Fine.” Bruce smiled and Chloe rushed into her husbands arms. She almost kissed him but stopped before her lips touched his, they were inches apart. He smiled evilly. She winced.
    “Thank you.” She whispered and hugged him.
    “Chloe, I could’ve sworn you going to kiss him.” Chloe broke from their embrace.
    “We are in the middle of a bet. No kissing or intense make out sessions till tomorrow afternoon.”
    “Sounds like years of therapy waiting to happen.” Chloe had a case of dejavu.
    “Well anyway good luck. Chloe are you ready?”
    “Yeah. Well Mr. Luthor I’ll see you later.” She said shaking his hand. Lex felt a little weird about that. She went ahead of Bruce. Bruce started to leave but Lex stopped him.
    “Bruce, if you make a move on my wife I’ll have you hunted and killed.” He threaten and slapped his back.
    “Lex, I wouldn’t dream of it. I love your wife as a friend and nothing more.”
    “See it stays that way.” Lex left for his office and the headache began.

Chloe and Bruce went to Smallville. Chloe was going to show him around. They walked in the Talon which looked slightly busy. Lana was behind the counter.

“This is the Talon. It’s owned by Lex of course and he shares it with Lana.” She informed him of the history.
    “I like the Egyptian symbols. Very unique.” He said admiring the handy work.
    “Thank you Mr. Wayne.” Lana said as she walked up to them. She thought he was the most gorgeous guy in Smallville. Bruce turned to look at her and didn’t seem impressed with her beauty. He gave a faint smile.
    “You’re welcome Ms. Lang.” He said still having that faint smile on his face. Chloe could read his expression like a book. She also noticed that he didn’t seem too interested in the pomp, pomp queen.
    “Oh you can call me Lana.” She assured him staring at him dumbly. She was caught under his spell and would probably do anything for him right then and there. Chloe was enjoying this moment. Finally a guy that is not head over heals for Ms. Lana Lang the pink princess.
    “Would you like a cup of coffee?” She offered.
    “No thanks.” Chloe felt someone’s hands over her eyes. She felt his hands with hers. She smiled and knew who’s touch it was. She knew his touch was all too familiar. She felt his breathing on the back of her neck.

“Who’s behind me?” She asked with a smile spreading across her face. Bruce turned around and saw Lex behind her. Lex shook his head no. Bruce stayed silent so Chloe could guess. She took his hands off her eyes and turned around. She almost kissed him but remembered their bet.
    “I don’t like this bet Lex Luthor.” She whispered softly. Lex smiled evilly knowing that she too couldn’t handle a day with out kissing.
    “It’s refreshing to know that you can’t handle it either.” They embraced each other in their arms. Chloe kissed Lex’s cheek just so she could feel his skin. He smiled lightly.
    “Chloe, why don’t you just kiss him? That’s what you always do when you come here.” Lana suggested. She wasn’t aware of their bet. Bruce was going to tell her but Chloe interrupted.
    “We had an argument last night. Very bad one.” She lied and gave a stern look at Bruce to keep quiet. Lex nodded his head in agreement.
    “So whenever you two have an argument you refrain from kissing?” Lana said like that was nuts. They both nodded their heads yes.
    “Yeah.” Chloe said.
    “You guys need serious help.” Lana said and went back behind the counter. Lex took a step forward because he was angry at her. Chloe pulled him back.
    “I’ll kill her.” Lex said quietly.
    “Easy boy heel, heel.” She demanded. Bruce thought this was amusing.
    “Well you two need sometime a lone. I’ll be in touch.” Bruce said and started leaving. Chloe didn’t get to talk to him that much. She felt disappointed.
    “Bruce, wait! Why don’t you come over for dinner?” Chloe asked. Bruce smiled.
    “Sure. What time?” Chloe smiled.

When they got home Lex went to the kitchen and saw Dave pouring Hershey’s chocolate syrup in his milk glass. Lex went to get a bottle of water from the fridge. The syrup was beginning to climb it’s way to the rim. Lex leaned on the counter as he watched his son pour the black liquid in his milk.

“Hi son.”
    “Hi dad.” Lex paused to study his son.
    “Dave, would you like some milk with your chocolate?” Lex said as he continued to watch his son pour the sugary stuff in his glass.
    “Dad, it tastes better this way.” He confirmed. He filled his glass of milk with chocolate syrup half full. He then went to get a knife and began stirring. Lex watched with a disgusted look as the milk almost turned black.
    “I hope you better not be staying up till five in the morning like last time.” Lex reminded him of the last time he did this. Dave mocked his father with his mouth, mouthing what he just said silently.

“I saw that young man.” Lex said as he took a sip from his bottle, and left to go find his wife.

It was getting close to dinner and Bruce would soon be over. Lex always kept his mansion cleaned. He had the kids help out once in a while and especially if they got in trouble at home, or at school. It was always in tip top shape. I guess you could say that Lex was kind of a professionalist. Bruce came in the front door and Dave and Danny rushed to him and piled on him knocking him to the floor.

“Bruce!” They shouted as he hit the floor. He was in laughing fits. He loved Lex’s kids.
    “It’s good to see you too boys.” He said as he ruffled each other their hair. Clark, Lois and Rachel entered too. It was a family gathering tonight. Clark heard Lilly’s constant screams with his super hearing. She was yelling at her boyfriend over the phone. Clark saw Lex coming in the lobby.

“Hey Lex. Where’s Lilly?” Lex forgot that he locked her daughter in her room.
    “Shoot! I locked her in her room.” He ran up the stairs and to her room. Clark was shocked that that’s how he would treat his kids.
    “What’d she do anyway?” Lois asked but no one was listening to her.
    “Bruce!” Chloe said and rushed into his arms.
    “Hey Chlo.” Bruce said as they embraced each other.
    “Oh don’t forget about me big guy.” Lois chimed in. Bruce smiled and hugged Lois too. Clark felt a hint of jealousy.

Upstairs Lex heard Lilly’s phone being slammed against the door. She screamed bloody marry.

“Lilly? You can come out now.” Lex went to open her door but it was locked. He heard some alternative music being played.
    “Lillian Luthor this was not the plan! You’re not supposed to be locking me out!” Lex roared over the noise but Lilly turned it up louder. It was close to dinner time and Lex wanted to eat and relax. Lex smirked frustrated. He jiggled the door again. It still wouldn’t budge. Lilly smiled to herself as she picked up a magazine to read. She sat on the bed. Lex pounded on the door again.
    “Lillian Luthor! Bruce Wayne is here! If you don’t open up you’re grounded for a year!” Lex threaten. Lilly heard him but it sounded muffled. She heard Bruce Wayne but not the last part. She turned off the music and open the door and saw a furious Lex. He was huffing and puffing. You could almost see his veins popping out on the side of his head.
    “Oh dad you look awful.” Lilly said as she saw his expression. He pointed his finger to her.
    “If you ever!” He began strongly.
    “Relax dad. Take a load off.” Lilly patted his shoulder and waltzed downstairs like nothing happen.
    “Where did she learn to hide her expressions?” He thought out loud to himself. Lex joined her in the kitchen where everyone sat down for dinner. They began passing the food around and chatting away.

“Did you see Batman, Bruce?” Danny asked excitedly with wide eyes, and he jabbed his fork in his chicken and ate it. Bruce smirked.
    “Oh yes plenty of times. He’s quite the hero.” Clark scoffed silently.
    “Is there something wrong Clark?” Bruce asked. Bruce was so observant at times.
    “I was just admiring how yummy this food tastes.” Clark lied.
    “Hello yummy?” Lois whispered in Clark’s ear. Chloe snickered a little at Clark’s choice of words. He never says yummy.
    “Which reminds me. Lex, I would like to take your kids to Gothem next weekend. It’s Halloween and I think they could use some excitement.”
    “That’s what worries me.” Lex said after he ended his sentence.
    “On a school night?” Lilly perked up. Lex put down his utensils and glared at his daughter.
    “No Lilly. What do you think Lex?” Bruce asked. Lex and Chloe exchanged worried glances.
    “C’mon dad think about it. No nonsense this weekend. The house will be all yours.” Danny tempted his father. It was tempting. Bruce could read Lex’s worried expression about the safety of his kids.
    “Lex, I understand you value you’re kids safety. Which is why I have provided extra precautions.” Lex didn’t like the idea of having his kids in Gothem. He trusted Bruce though and he always stuck to his word.
    “Please dad?” The kids all begged in unison. Lex sighed giving up and the kids knew that that meant yes.
    “Bruce,” Lex had that warning tone. Bruce already got the message.
    “I know Lex. I promise.” Chloe was looking forward to a house full of silence. Finally she could think. Finally she and Lex could have some “fun”. The kids all cheered. Lex screamed freedom in his mind. He still had that worry doubt in him. What if something happen to one of his kids?

Leaving...

Episode Five: Chlex’s weekend off/Gothem city dangers
    Spoilers: The Lion King (lol! Read and find out) *snickers*
    Last chapter guys. I didn’t have that many ideas for this story. Thanks for R&R.

That night Lex was tossing and turning. He couldn’t get to sleep.

“Lex, how many times do you have to move?” Chloe complained. Lex flipped himself to look at Chloe. He glared at her angrily.
    “I think we should call off the bet.” Chloe snickered. “So that’s why you can’t sleep. You are pathetic.” She joked. That made him more angrier.
    “Good night Chloe.” He rolled over and did his best to fall asleep. Chloe just rolled her eyes.

The next morning Lex hugged his wife goodbye. He only had till lunch time till he could kiss her. He thought he wouldn’t make it. Lunchtime came and he rushed home. When Lex saw her in the kitchen they rushed to each other and began making out.

“Never again promise?” He said desperately.
    “Promise.”

It was already next Friday and it was time to say goodbye to the kids. Lex worried so much because he knew Gothem was as dangerous as Metropolis if not worse. Lex was looking forward to a weekend of solitude. The house would be silent, he would be with the love of his life, and there would be no more pranks. He had to take Lilly off her restriction. He thought it would be good to get away. She was sad but excited at the same time. Sad because Scott had dumped her. Maybe now she wouldn’t get into anymore trouble.

Lex stare at Bruce with a worried expression on his face. He hoped and prayed that nothing will happen to his kids.

“Bruce, please protect my children at all costs.” Bruce knew that concerned tone.
    “Don’t worry Lex there in good hands.” They said there goodbyes and they left for Bruce’s private jet. Lex sighed nervously and put his hands in his pockets. It was a rainy day out and the ground was wet, the sky was grey. Chloe slid her arm around his.

“Don’t worry Lex. I know Bruce will take good care of them. If they get in trouble I’m sure Batman will be there in a second.” Lex looked off in the distance, sighed and went inside with his wife.

A few hours passed. Lex has been drinking ever since the kids left. It was too quiet. He found Chloe in his office going over something. He approached her at his desk. He put his hands on his desk and leaned over.

“What are you doing?” She could smell the alcohol on his breath.
    “I’m going over inventory for the Talon.” She said and began to mark some more gibberish on the papers. Lex pulled out a DVD from his coat pocket.
    “The Lion King?” Chloe asked as she looked at it. Lex snickered.
    “You’ve been going through Charlie’s DVD collection haven’t you?” Lex just smiled.
    “I like how Scar likes to take over the valley.” “You’re one weird child Lex.”
    “I just calls ‘em as I sees em.” Chloe knew that he was drunk because of how he was talking.
    “How many drinks did you have?” She asked curiously. Lex lifted his hands off his desk stubbornly.
    “Just a few. Let’s watch the movie I’m bored.” For the first time he was off duty.
    “I need to finish this.” She stated. She wasn’t moving till it was complete. Lex gave a sigh of frustration. He went behind her and put his hands on her shoulders and started massaging them. She was enjoying it and she knew what he was up too. She stopped him.
    “Lex, what is your problem?” She asked as she tore away his hands.
    “My problem is that I barely get to spend enough time with you as it is. Our kids are out of state, the house is ours, and all you can do is work.” He complained. “For once I’m glad that I’m not the one who is always doing work.” He added. Chloe put down her pen. She knew that this weekend meant so much to him.
    “Alright fine. As long as inventory can be late.” She winked at him.
    “It’s a deal.” He took her hand grabbed the DVD and headed for the living room to watch it on the big screen.

Lex sat on the couch as Chloe was putting the movie in the DVD player. He saw her butt sticking out and it was tempting to smack it. So he did.

“Whoa!” She said in a high pitched tone, as she spun around to see him smiling deviously. She just smiled at him.
    “I think you had way too much to drink.”
    “Only a bottle but I can handle my alcohol.” Chloe pushed play and sat next to her drunken husband. The movie started with the main titles The Circle of Life. Lex started mocking the song in his “own way”. Chloe snickered. They watched as the animals on the big screen were going to pride rock.
    “Isn’t Simba so cute?” Chloe asked as she cuddled up to him. They watched Raffiki holding up baby Simba over pride rock.

Meanwhile in Gothem city Bruce is showing them around in an art museum. Even though Lilly was depressed that her boyfriend dumped her she was rather glad to get away. Smallville reminded her of him.

“This is amazing.” Lilly said as she glided her fingers over an antique vase. It had a design of a flower on it.
    “I’m glad you like it Lilly.” Clark kept a close eye on the kids for Lex. He knew how much they meant to him. He too was worried especially for his daughter, and Lois.
    “I wonder what mom and dad are doing?” Danny asked as he looked at a random painting. Art wasn’t his thing.
    “Probably making out no doubt.” Alexander chimed in.
    “Gross.” Danny said disgustedly. “You’ll like girls someday Danny.” Bruce said.
    “I doubt it.”
    “Who wants ice cream?” Bruce said happily. Everyone said me. Bruce took them to a local ice cream parlor.

Back in Smallville.

“Oh I love this part.” Lex said as he watched the song “Be prepared” was being played. Chloe rolled her eyes. Lex was too into this movie.
    “Lex, this is a children’s movie.” She exclaimed.
    “Are you saying that I’m a child?”
    “No only when you’re drunk.” She teased. Lex leaned on Chloe pushing her down on the couch and started making out with her.
    “The kids aren’t home.” He chimed happily. “I got an idea. Why don’t we play hide and seek?” Chloe had to laugh. “You are a child.”
    “I’ll count if it’ll make you happy.” Chloe smiled. She shoved the covers off her, turned off the movie and went to hide. “Count to a 100 backwards in Italian.” She yelled after her as she ran to hide. Lex began counting in Italian. Chloe went to hide in their room behind the bed so he wouldn’t see her. He got to one and started looking for her.

As the group stepped out of the ice cream parlor a gang of no do gooders, approaches them. They are wearing all black, and ski masks. Clark held on tightly to Rachel. Everyone froze in their tracks. Bruce got in the way incase anyone would get hurt. David was not behind Bruce he was out farther from the group.

“Mr. Wayne.” The guy in black said.
    “What do you want?” Bruce said seriously. He knew Lex would be devastated if one of his children died. David was frozen. He began shaking. The guy punched Bruce in the stomach.

“No!” David yelled and went to punch him back but another guy shot David in the back.
    “David!” Clark yelled. It was too late for him to speed over and save him.

Lex walked into his room. He looked around a bit. Chloe was on the floor behind the bed on Lex’s side of the bed.

“Where are you Chloe?” He asked sounding evil. Chloe heard his footsteps get closer. He saw her. She snickered.
    “I found you.” He helped her up and they started kissing.

“Run!” Bruce yelled as he beat the crap out of the bad guys. Clark gave Rachel to Chloe. He rushed to help Bruce.
    “Get out of here Clark!” He demanded. “I’m not leaving you.” Lois and the gang started rushing off to the limo that was a block away. Another guy was after them. He approached Charlie.

“Where are you going little girl?” Charlie was scared but she knew what to do. She kicked him in the balls. Her father taught her that when he was drunk. The bad guy fell to the ground.
    “That’s for ruining my weekend.” She ran off with the rest of her family.

David was on the ground. He felt everything closing around him. He felt weak, and tired all of a sudden. Clark was by his side.

“David don’t die on me!” He demanded. “Clark, it’s so cold.” He picked him up in his arms and rushed him off to the limo. When Clark set him in the limo he noticed he wasn’t breathing. He felt his pulse. There was none. David was dead.

Chloe began counting in Spanish because Lex told her to. She got to one and went to find her husband. She went out to the hallway. Last time they did this he hid in the closet. She thought he might be there. She looked in the hallway closet and found him on the floor. He smiled up at her. They had no idea that they just lost their son. Lex’s phone went off. He had it in his pocket. He answered.

“Hello?”
    “Lex, David died.” Clark sounded devastated. Lex slowly brought his phone down out of shock. His face tighten with sadness and anger.
    “What is Lex?” Chloe was worried now.
    “Lex, are you there?”
    “How did this happen?” Lex began walking back to his office leaving a confused Chloe.
    “There was a shooting.” Clark sounded like he wanted to cry. Lex felt angrier now. Bruce promised him safety for his children. Now he lets him down.
    “Thanks Clark.” Lex hung up on Clark. He sat on his couch feeling depressed and angry.

“Lex, tell me what happen.” Lex leaned forward and rested his elbow’s on his legs. He folded his hands together.
    “David got shot.” He paused. “I knew something like this would happen. Didn’t I tell you?” He started calm but grew angry. He got up and started pacing. Chloe felt hurt at the loss of her son. Her precious son who was a nightmare in her tummy.
    “I’m going to Gothem.” He said as he got his coat. “I’m going with you.” Lex gave a frustrated sigh.
    “Chloe, I don’t want to loose you too. Your staying put.” He demanded as he headed out the door. Chloe groaned and stayed at the mansion.

Lex walked into Wayne Manor on a rampage.

“How could you Bruce?” He yelled at his friend angrily. They were in the huge living room of the mansion. It was even bigger then Lex’s and a little more expensive too.
    “Lex, I’m sorry.” Lex cut him off.
    “I told you I didn’t want them here.”
    “Dad, it’s not Bruce’s fault.” Lilly protested. Bruce and Lex went in a different room to talk.

“Lex, I really am sorry I didn’t get to him sooner. Believe me I would have.” He was so upset as Lex was.
    “It’s not your fault. I’m just angry at the ass hole that did that.” Lex was so high on anger that all he wanted was revenge.

The next day was David’s memorial service. Everyone was dressed in black. Lex approached the podium. He hid his emotions with ease not letting anyone know how he felt. Even though he was torn up inside and pining after his son. Not a whole lot of people were there. Just friends of the family, Bruce, and Lionel.

“David was a good son. I’m sure he would’ve gone far with his athletic skills.” Chloe watched him as he spoke beautiful and memorial things about their son. She thought for sure that he was going to break down any minute. Not everyone could read Lex Luthor but she could. She knew he was upset. After the memorial service they went to the grave side to put David to rest.

Lex stood by the closed casket. He laid his hand on it once more. Chloe put a kiss on her fingers and put her fingers on the casket. Everyone threw flowers before they lowered it. Lex never broke down. He hated crying in public. No matter how hard he wanted to let loose, he wouldn’t let himself till he was in the privacy of his own room. The casket was being lowered and Chloe and Lex as well as everyone else, watched as David be put to rest.

On the way home the van was silent. Lex’s shoulders were tighten and stretched out far as he gripped the steering wheel. Chloe could see water around his eyes.
    Charlie felt Danny touch her.

“Mom, Danny’s touching me!” Charlie squealed. Danny began to point his finger close to her shoulder.
    “I’m not touching you.” He taunted with a smile on his face. Humor was not something that Lex looked forward to after a funeral. He just wanted to be a lone.
    “Daniel! If you don’t shut your trap I’m going to shut it for you!” Lex yelled angrily. That shut Danny up. He’s never seen him this angry before. Danny was startled from his father’s outburst.
    “Sorry I thought we could use a little humor.”
    “Danny.” Chloe said as she turned around. She shook her head no. When they got home everyone piled out. Lex went to his room and Chloe followed him in. He sat on the bed and let the tears roll. Chloe sat next to him and wrapped her arm around him.

“He was so young Chloe.” He said between sobs. Lex thought she was taking it so well. She began rubbing his back in small circles.
    “I know Lex. It’s going to be alright.” Lex could only hope it would get better as time moved on.

9 months later it was time for baby number seven to make “her” appearance. That’s right. Chlex are going to have a baby girl.

Lex was felt a wet spot in his side of the bed.

“Chloe, your, your,” He was startled and weirded out.
    “I’m well aware that my water broke. Get me to a damn hospital!” She demanded as a contraction took place making her groan in pain. Lex quickly changed his pants and rushed her to the hospital leaving Nathan in charge.

The nurse rushed her to her room when they got there. Chloe began breathing really fast. Lex was so used to this by now that it became a routine.

“Lex, no more children after this.” She squealed as more pain went through out her body.
    “Oh but Chloe,” He protested. “I mean it Lex Luthor. If we ever do it again I’m making you play it safe!” She bent forward and held her large tummy. Baby number seven or six was being a pain for Chloe. In their hearts baby number seven will always be seven.
    “But safe sex is uncomfortable.” Chloe shot him a death glare that could knock you to the floor. “Alright safe sex.” They entered the room and Chloe rushed to the bed ready to go. A few seconds later the doctor came in.

“Mrs. Luthor back so soon?” The doctor joked. Chloe just gave him the same glare she gave Lex. The doctor cowered in his mind. He was used to this one from her previous visits.
    “Uh doc? I don’t think you want to be pissing her off right now.” He informed him. He snapped his gloves on.
    “The usual?” Chloe nodded. The usual meant no drugs. Lex braced himself for the meaningless things that his wife would throw his way.
    “Push.” The doctor said like he would say one, two, three. Chloe began pushing as hard as she could. She squeezed Lex’s hand very tightly. A few hours went by. It felt like they weren’t getting anywhere.
    “Chloe, I need you to push.” The doctor said again. “I am pushing dumb ass.” The doctor was used to this kind of thing because he’s done it so many times.
    “No swearing around my child!” Lex scolded. “I don’t see you giving birth Mr. Luthor.”
    “We’re never having sex again!” She threaten. Chloe pushed with all her might. Her hand began to slip in Lex’s because it was sweaty. Lex wasn’t worried because he knew she didn’t mean it. Lex thought he would rub her back to help ease her pain. She always liked it when he did that.

“Don’t touch me!” She snapped as she pushed. That made him jump. “It’s all your fault I’m pregnant again.”
    “You were the one who jumped me.” He snapped back. “When we get home were sleeping in separate beds.” Lex scoffed and smacked his lips.
    “When we get home I’ll buy you anything you want.”
    “Why let you buy me something when I can easily get it myself?”
    “I can see the head keep pushing.” A few more pushes and they heard crying. Chloe was so relieved to have the baby out of her stomach. The doctor quickly cleaned up the baby girl and handed her to Chloe.

“Oh Lex she’s so beautiful.” The baby was crying hysterically. Lex was in awe. This was his seventh time watching the love of his life give birth. Every time he watched was amazing as always. He put his hand on the back of the babies small head.

“Chloe, it’s time for the second part.” Chloe groaned.
    “Can’t we skip it?” She complained. “That’s impossible Chloe.” The doctor advised. Well I won’t go into details with the second part… on with the story.

The next day they got to bring Annie David Luthor to her knew home. They had a costume party for Charlie’s birthday this weekend at the Talon. She was lucky to be able to rent it out because her father owned it. Annie would be wearing a cute pumpkin hat and an orange shirt.

Chloe heard the constant cries of her new born child. She rushed to the baby room and quickly scooped her up. She began bouncing her up and down slightly.

“What’s wrong Annie? Are you hungry, thirsty, tired. Do you need a diaper change?” Cries just came out of Annie’s mouth as a reply. Chloe thought she would rock her a little bit to get her back to sleep. That didn’t do anything at all. She just kept crying. She sniffed her diaper. It was clean… for now. Chloe did all she could think of. She was confused on what her little child want. She thought she had babies figured out but I guess she was wrong. She took Annie to Lex in his office.

“Lex, I can’t get her to stop crying.” She said desperately. Lex put his pen down and went to hold his daughter. She immediately stopped crying as she felt his touch. A smile spread across her face. Lex looked at Chloe weirdly. Chloe scoffed. Annie cooed.
    “I guess she needed a fatherly touch.” Chloe scoffed quietly. Annie spit up on her clean shirt.
    “I’m going to have to get used to that again.” Chloe took out a handkerchief that she had in her pocket. She cleaned up her daughter’s shirt.
    “If it’s alright with you I’d like to hold her for a while.” Lex said a bit quietly.
    “Sure. I need some rest anyway.” They shared a kiss. Lex stopped her before she left.
    “Chloe, we make great children together. I hope we could at least have one more.” Lex was serious and meant it. He wouldn’t mind 2 more actually. Chloe smiled. She heard his plea in his tone.
    “Someday Lex. For now I’d like a break.” He smiled as he watched her leave. Lex sat down on his couch and held Annie close.

“You would’ve loved your brother David, Annie.” Annie cooed again and moved her tiny little arms. She had Lex’s nose he noticed, and her mothers eyes. He could see a few red hairs. He smirked.
    “It’s strange seeing red hair on my children. That was the color of my hair. I lost it during the meteor shower a long time ago.” A tear slid down his cheek as he thought of his son. He looked at her seriously.
    “I love you Annie. I must go visit my son. He, he died.” Somehow Annie could hear the sadness in her tone and she started crying slightly. “Shhh.” He kissed the top of her head.

“Dad, are you ready for the party?” Charlie asked. Lex wasn’t even dressed yet.
    “Oh shoot. Charlie I forgot.” He quickly handed Annie to her. “Please put her back in her crib. Will leave in a few minutes.” Lex went to go change into his costume. After a few minutes everyone was changed. Lex looked at Danny, Julian, and Charlie oddly. They were dressed funny.

“Danny, why are you dressed as a Y?” He asked confused.
    “Because. Read this sentence.” Charlie was dressed as ASK, and Julian was dressed as a question mark. They stood side by side.
    “Y, ask, questions? Clever.” Chloe said as she approached them. Chloe had Annie in her car seat ready to go. She wore a pumpkin hat left over from Halloween, and an orange shirt.

They all made it to the Talon on time. Charlie’s friends were there as well as the family. The Kent’s. Charlie wanted Grandpa Lionel to come to her birthday because she considered him family.

“So Lex, you’re dressed as the Phantom? I heard that story has a sad ending.” Clark said. Lex scoffed. He looked at Clark’s rather odd choice of costume.
    “And I suppose you being Andy makes yours better?” Lex had a smile on his face. He whooshed his cape and went to find his wife. He was dressed in black, had the gloves, the mask the whole get up except for the deformed face. He saw Chloe talking to a masked person at the counter.

“Chloe, who are you talking to?” Lex asked as he looked at the masked man.
    “Lex, it’s good to see you again.” Lex knew that voice. The masked man took off his mask. It was Bruce Wayne.
    “I couldn’t resist another Luthor birthday.” Lex smiled. “Were always glad to have you over Bruce.”
    “Congratulations on your new daughter.” He said as he looked at Annie in Chloe’s arms.
    “Thank you. I wouldn’t mind having two more.” Chloe looked up at Lex startled. She couldn’t handle any more pregnancies. At least not for a while.
    “Two more? What about one more?” She was a little scared now. Could she take on 9 children?
    “I lied.”
    “That wouldn’t be the first time.” She snapped. Lex smirked nervously. He didn’t like it when they argued in public. People stared.
    “Chloe, now’s not the time to argue.”
    “You started it.”

“Are you guys fighting?” Danny asked as he approached them. Chloe and Lex looked him nervously.
    “No son. Why do you ask?”
    “Well sometimes you guys go in your room and I can hear you scream from downstairs. Or I can tell you had a fight when you don’t kiss, and I don’t hear anything in your roo-“ Lex put his hand over his mouth. He felt embarrassed. He could feel his cheeks getting hot. Good thing one side was covered. Lex gave an embarrassing chuckle.
    “He had too much punch.” He started shooing him to a different crowd.
    “Lex hold it. Speaking of punch someone has been adding sugar to the punch in the fridge. Danny you wouldn’t know anything about that would you?” Danny looked at his mother nervously. He gulped.
    “Don’t lie to me. I tasted it the other day.”
    “You caught me mom.” He ran off to bug his sister.

It was finally time for cake and ice cream. A thing that you can’t miss at a birthday party. They all sang to Charlie. She blew out the candles and made a wish.

The next day Lex made a pit stop to his son’s grave at the Smallville cemetery. He felt the same pain when he heard about his death. He could hear the tremble in Clark’s voice. It was clear in his mind. David’s been shot. Lex swallowed those words. If only he didn’t allow them to go there then David would’ve still be a live. Lex knelt down next to the tombstone. He thought this would never happen so soon to one of his children. The reason he wanted two more was to make up for David. Now matter how hard he tried to make up for the loss of Dave no one could replace him. Lex put a fresh flower over the grass where his casket lay in 9 feet below. A tear trickled down his eye.

“You would’ve loved your new sister. I know you two would’ve gotten a long.” He was thankful that no one was at the grave yard.
    “I miss you David. Please, come home.” He started crying. He heard some leaves crunching and looked over his shoulder startled. He was relieved when it was his wife.
    “I knew you’d be here.” She said sadly. He rushed into her arms and cried.
    “He’ll always be in our hearts Lex.” She whispered in his ear. Lex knew that he would always love his son no matter where he was. He knew he would always miss his son. He promised himself that he would visit him everyday for the rest of his life.

The End!
    -------------------
    I know it was a sad ending. So what did you think?

Lex's Gypsy Girl

Re: Terrorizing Dad (PG13/NC17ish) Complete

beautiful but heartbreaking......poor Lex, will the damage ever end?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Terrorizing Dad (PG13/NC17ish) Complete

That was a sad ending.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Re: Terrorizing Dad (PG13/NC17ish)

why Sandy why?! *whimper*

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Terrorizing Dad (PG13/NC17ish)

this is a great story though lex and chloe losing there son was so sad it made me cry. i laughed when there daughter did all those things to drive them nuts.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Great fic! Sad ending!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information