+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorizing Dad (PG13/NC17ish)

Cool Re: Terrorizing Dad Ep 1&ahalf(PG-13)

Great update...can't wait for more...love it

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar

Re: Terrorizing Dad Ep 1&ahalf(PG-13)

awwwww what a cute chappy is so loved it more soon please

Lex teamed up with his evil half - wonderful!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Those kids are real brats. LOL!

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

omg ur so rad!...please continue!

Leaving...

Episode Two: Dad’s Porsche/Alexander’s dilemma
    Tuesday late afternoon around 4…

Danny sneaked into the kitchen late in the afternoon. No one was in there. He dumped the sugar out of the sugar jar into the trash and put salt in it in the sugar jar. He knew his sister Lilly always had coffee late in the day. He quickly cleaned up his mess on the counter. He never knew where Lilly was lurking about.

“Planning your next assault?” Lilly said bitterly folding her arms across her chest giving him a death look. Danny jumped but managed to hide his emotions. He must get it from his father.
    “No why would I do that?” He lied. Lilly turned on the stove to heat up the kettle.
    “If I find out that you’ve done something I’ll kill you.” She threaten pushing him away making him feel afraid. Danny gulped in fear.
    “Whatever.” Was all he could think of. He left the kitchen. A few minutes the kettle whistle blew. That was music to Lilly’s ears. She got out a mug and began putting coffee in it, then the “sugar”. She poured the water and stirred. When she took a sip it tasted awful.
    “Danny!” She yelled while putting her cup down. She found him by the kitchen door on the outside.
    “Uh oh.” He was frighten of his sisters threat. She wasn’t going to kill him just make him suffer. She chased him around the house. He was a fast little bugger. They ended up bumping into their parents who looked at them with a glare. They both stopped dead in their tracks and gulped. Lex folded his arms across his chest. Chloe didn’t look happy either.

“H-hi dad.” Danny tried his best to sound nonchalant but he wasn’t quite there yet. He sounded too nervous.
    “What’d he do now?” Lex asked Lilly.
    “He poured salt in the sugar jar again.” Lilly said frustratingly.
    “Danny, how many times have we told you?” Chloe pleaded with her son to behave properly.
    “I don’t know I lost count.” I could use some strong booze right about now. Lex thought. He had to keep his stash of alcohol under lock and key.
    “Danny apologize to your sister.” Chloe demanded.
    “Sorry.”
    “Maybe I’ll forgive you.” Lilly retorted.
    “Lilly.” Lex said quickly.
    “Fine. Twerp.” Lilly said in a forgiving way as she ruffled her brother’s hair. They left their parents alone.

“I think we should run away.” Chloe said. He smirked.
    “I think we should go to Metropolis really soon.” She added.
    “I don’t have any plans tomorrow night. I’m sure Clark and Lois wouldn’t mind baby sitting.” Lex said.
    “I’ll give him a call.” Chloe went downstairs to call Clark and Lex went back in his office to pour himself some scotch. He stopped drinking ever since his kids arrived but he still enjoyed a few drinks here and there.

“Dad? Can I talk to you about something?” Alexander said poking his head in the door way. Lex looked up startled.
    “Sure Alex you don’t need to ask. What’s up?” Lex asked as he sat at his desk and put his glass on the table.
    “I have this friend who drinks a lot. He’s only 17. I’m worried about him. Should I tell his parents?” He asked nervously. Lex took a sip and thought for a bit.
    “Isn’t that up to him son?”
    “Well I guess but he shouldn’t drink and drive.”
    “Ah now I see. You weren’t with him were you?” Lex asked feeling a bit worried now for his oldest son. The respective one.
    “Sort of but I didn’t drink. I drove him home. He was… drunk.” Lex nodded his head. He was worried for his son and didn’t want him around minors.
    “I’m really worried dad. What if he gets in an accident?” Alexander said as he sat across from his dad’s desk.
    “Then you should tell his parents despite that he may hate you at first, but he’ll hopefully thank you.” Alexander thought for a bit.
    “Thanks dad. Oh and dad you never picked me up.” He reminded him.
    Lex smirked. “I’m sorry Alex,” He was cut off.
    “It’s ok. I got a date out of it.” He winked to his father and started to leave.
    “That’s what I’m talking about! The Luthor charm lives on! So what are you going to do?” He asked.
    “I’m going to tell his parents.” He said as he turned around. Lex smiled at himself for a job well done. What if his friend does hate him and what if Alexander hates you? Lex’s evil half taunted. He wasn’t all partially good. Lex groaned. ‘Shut up.’ Lex told his other half off.

Outside Danny and Julian were getting into mischief as usual.

“Hey Danny c’mere.” Julian whispered. He grabbed his father’s keys to the Porsche out of his pocket.
    “Look what I got?” He said waving them in front of his brother’s face. Danny awed and grabbed them.
    “Let’s ride the Porsche!” Danny said kind of loudly.
    “Shhh! Dad has ears everywhere!” Julian said. They found the Porsche and Danny got in the car and started it up.

“Where’d you learn that?” Julian asked.
    “From dad.” He shrugged his shoulders. The seat was too low for him but he managed to see out the window.
    “How did he do it?” Danny asked himself and found the gears. He put it in reverse.
    “Well dad always wears his seat belt.” Julian informed him.
    “Jules, cool people don’t wear seat belts.” Danny told him. Julian put his on anyway. Danny found the gas peddle and backed down the drive way while swerving a lot.
    “I’m getting car sick.” Julian complained.
    “Oh stop your whining I’m not that bad.”
    “I think you’re better at it in video games.” They rolled down the drive and ran into a tree causing a dent in the back of the car. Danny and Julian were both stunned out of their wits.

“Dad’s gonna kill us!” Danny said drastically.
    “We? You were the one that drove it!” Julian said whimpering out of the plan.
    “You found the keys!” Danny bantered back. “Maybe if I just drive it back up he won’t notice anything.” Danny put the car in drive and started driving up the drive only to see his father walk out with a stern look on his face. Danny looked at him afraid. He stopped the car and put it in park.

“H-hi d-dad. Whassup?” Danny said coolly.
    “Get out of the car.” Lex said kind of quickly with an angry tone. Danny put the car in park, and they got out of the car and Danny gave Lex the keys. Lex didn’t say anything because he was too angry. He looked behind the car and more anger crept up. He still didn’t say anything. The kids knew what that meant.

“Great he’s giving us the silent treatment.” Julian whispered in Danny’s ear.
    “I’m aware of that Sherlock.” Danny whispered back. The silent treatment was torture to the kids.
    “Please tell your mother what you did I have to go to Metropolis.” He said sternly and took a different car to the landing area for the Helicopters.
    Lex called Chloe on her cell informing of her what the boys did and told her to give them the silent treatment. Then he left to settle his demonstration slash deal.

That night Lex came home around 9:30PM. He was tired and just wanted to sleep. Chloe was in bed but she was reading. Lilly walked in the front door frustrated and upset about something.

“Men are trash.” She said harshly while walking past her father and went into the kitchen. Lex followed her in. She got out a bottle of water from the fridge and took a sip.

“What happen?” Lex asked curious.
    “I caught Scott kissing another girl! He’s a player I hate those kind of men!” Lilly said being hysterical about it.
    “Maybe he wasn’t meant for you.”
    “Thanks dad. I really liked him.” Lilly said not so pleasantly.
    “Lillian you’ll find that special someone trust me.” He said reassuring her.
    “Dad, I like Lilly.” She smiled a little.
    “That was your grandmother’s name.” Lex informed her for the millionth time.
    “I know. It’s just awful what happen.” Lex had told her what happen because she could understand it. He would eventually tell all of his kids when they were old enough to understand and handle the awful truth about his mother.
    “No matter how you may feel about grandfather or how he feels about you, I’ll always love you.” She encouraged her father. Lionel was in his 80’s and lived at a home in Metropolis. Lex smiled.
    “How did I get such a great kid?” He asked her.
    “You raised me dad.” She smiled.
    “True. How did I get such pranksters?” He added and he and Lilly shared a laugh. An idea crept into Lilly’s mind.
    “Dad, I have a plan on how we can get Danny back fair game.” Lex smiled evilly.

“Lex?” Chloe asked as she came into the kitchen.
    “Lilly it’s good to see you at regular hours.” Chloe said happily.
    “Lex, Clark said he’d love to watch our kids tomorrow night.” Lex felt relieved to get out of the house.
    “Are you guys going somewhere?” Lilly asked and took another sip.
    “Your mother and I are going to Metropolis for the night.”
    “Can I come?”
    “Sorry were flying solo.” Lex shrugged his shoulders.
    “Can you just imagine the feedback I’d get if I went to Metropolis on a school night?” Lilly piped up getting ideas in her head. Lex sighed.
    “Lilly I’m sorry maybe some other time on the weekend.” Lilly felt frustrated with her parents yet again. She didn’t realize that they wanted time a lone.
    “Dad! The people worship Metropolis at Smallville High. If you go there on a school night you’re popular!” Lilly complained putting pressure on her parents. They didn’t give in because they didn’t like the idea.
    “Funny that’s not how it was when I went.” Chloe said reminiscing.
    “Times have changed mom. And you're,”
    “Watch it.” Chloe snapped with the age thing.
    “Sorry Lilly it’s out of the question end of discussion.” Lex said. Lilly groaned.
    “You should get to bed.” Chloe demanded.
    “Good night guys.” Lilly went up stairs and went to bed.

“So are you up for a little one on one?” Lex asked giving her another seductive look. Chloe yawned.
    “Sorry Lex I’m dead tired.” She wrapped her arms around him and leaned on his chest.
    “Can we at least kiss?” He longed to be naughty.
    “Sure.” She almost fell asleep on him. Lex groaned. He carried her up the stairs and laid her in bed. She smiled at him as he pulled the covers over her.

“I’m sorry Lex.” She apologized as he got in on his side of the bed.
    “Exactly how many months till number 7 is born?” He asked with a complaint.
    “8 months. You can pull through this Lex. It’s not the end of the world just because you can’t be naughty for a night.”
    “It is for me.” He kissed her deeply. He managed at least a few kisses.
    “I’m cutting you off Lex. I think you had enough.” Chloe teased being serious about it.
    “I’ll tell you when I had enough.” He said firmly playing a long.
    “Maybe if your nice we can be naughty in the hotel room.” She winked at him. Lex stopped kissing her knowing she won.
    “I hate it when you do that.” He kissed her one more time and laid his head on the pillow staring at her.
    “What is it about you that turns me on?” He asked as he held her hand.
    “I’d like to ask you the same question.” They both smiled at each other.
    -------------------
    Next episode Chloe slaps Lex. I think you guys will love what she slaps him for.
    Feed back appriciated.

Re: Terrorizing Dad Ep 2(PG-13)

That was a cute update. Those kids are a riot. Its amazing they wants more. LOL!

Hope

Re: Terrorizing Dad Ep 2(PG-13)

Funny way to punish your kids and I think they relly need some time alone in Met!

Leaving...

Re: Terrorizing Dad Ep 2(PG-13/NC-17ish)

Episode Three: The prankster gets a prank/Chloe and Lex’s date
    Spoilers: Cool
    Wednesday morning

“Guys we have an announcement.” Lex said at the breakfast table in the kitchen.
    “Dad, we already know mom’s pregnant.” Danny reminded him. Lex smirked.
    “That’s not the point. We’re going out tonight to Metropolis. Clark and Lois are going to watch you guys and they’re bringing Rachel and I need you, especially you Danny to be nice to her. She recently cut her leg deep.” Lex informed them and took another bite of food.
    “How do you get pregnant?” Julian asked. Chloe and Lex looked at each other stunned.
    “Will tell you when your older.” Chloe said.
    “Much older.” Lex added.
    “But I wanna know now.” Julian complained.
    “I can tell you.” Alexander said.
    “Junior.” Chloe snapped giving him a death look. Alexander hated it when she called him that. He cowed away at her death look.
    “Oh dad I got a solo in the orchestra. Are you guys still coming to the concert?” Charlie said happily.
    “We wouldn’t miss it for the world sweety.” Lex said with a smile.
    “Hey who’s going to take me to my soccer game?” David complained. Chloe and Lex remembered that Charlie and David both had events at the same time.
    “Maybe Alex could take you.” Chloe said.
    “But who’s going to watch me win?” David complained. The parents both had a dilemma.
    “Mom do you have any idea how embarrassing it is dropping your younger brother off?” Alex complained.
    “Sorry I’m such a disappointment.” David mocked.
    “Alexander.” Lex scolded.
    “You’re on thin ice Junior.” Chloe snapped and ate some more food.
    “Bye guys.” Alexander said and left the table feeling kind of frustrated.
    “Chloe how bout you go to the game and I’ll watch Charlie.” Lex suggested.
    “It’s fine with me I would love to see my son play.”
    “Mom! The last time you got too aggressive. You beat the crap out of the refery guy.” David reminded her. Chloe blushed a little.
    “Oh yeah he did piss me off.”
    “Chloe language.” Lex reminded her sternly.
    “Well I’m outtie.” Lilly said and left. She was too bored listening to them argue.
    “He let a guy on the other team get away with injuring my son! What was I supposed to do?” Chloe protested.
    “Control your temper.” He flaunted. David felt embarrassed. He gave a sigh and put his hand on his fore head in embarrassment.
    “If you keep it up I’ll cut you off for a week.” Chloe threaten the kissing and naughty things. She knew Lex couldn’t stand one night with out endless kissing. Lex felt defeated. He backed out like a dog with his tale between his legs. Chloe smiled evilly thanking God for her evil ideas. Chloe knew how to torture her husband.
    “I gotta go. Bye sweety.” Lex said and gave her a kiss goodbye.
    “Don’t forget tonight.” She called after him as he left. He nodded his head as his reply.
    “Well Charlie, Danny and Julian are you ready?” Chloe asked with her hands claps together. They all nodded their heads.
    “David when I get back I expect the table to be cleared cleaned off, and help Nathan with the dishes.” She demanded and Dave groaned. Nathan was their butler as well as Door watchmen at night. He was used to Lilly coming home at 2 in the morning as well. He did love this family a lot. He also liked how they all treated him with respect and kindness. He also enjoyed watching their pranks.

The Luthor clan piled into the mini van except for David who cleaned up while muttering under his breath.

“At least I don’t have to go to school.” He thought aloud as he cleared the table.

When Chloe came home the table was cleaned off and spotless. She sighed with relief. She was a stay at home mom and occasionally worked at the Talon with Lana. Lana had gone back to work when Martha couldn’t work anymore. Chloe had David do some odd chores around the house like clean the toilet, clean his room, and just help where ever he could.

Lex came home a little later then normal. It was about 6 in the evening and they were supposed to leave at 6. Clark and Lois came right on time. They entered the office with Sparky their new dog. Lex panicked a little. He wasn’t much of a dog lover. Sparky came up to Lex and started sniffing his shoes. Clark saw that Lex looked scared.

“Sparky!” Clark snapped while snapping his fingers together. Sparky came to Clark. He saw Danny and barked.
    “Whoa! They brought their dog!” He said excitedly and grabbed his leash chain. Sparky took off and Danny fell to the ground dragging him out of the office.
    “Don’t ride him!” Lois yelled after Danny.
    “Clark can you please take Sparky outside?” Lex said a bit desperate. He was trying to calm his heart down. Lex noticed that Rachel’s scar was faint and almost completely healed.
    “Rachel I could’ve sworn that your cut was deeper.” He said as he bent down to touch it. Clark stopped him.
    “We used a very strong anti bacterial cream.” Clark said trying not to sound nervous or look it. Lex looked at Clark oddly.
    “Very strong.” Lois added reassuring Lex that Rachel was A Ok. Rachel did have super powers like Clark, but she was able to get hurt and heal quickly. She wasn’t allergic to meteor rocks like Clark was. It’s weird because Clark is Kryptonian and Lois is human. Lex was a little freaked out but shook his head. He looked at his watch.
    “Thanks again Clark. Please keep the dog outside.” He said as Chloe started heading for the door. They both left leaving Lois and Clark in charge.

On the way to the limo Lex and Chloe talk.

“So how come you were late?” Chloe said. They both felt relieved to get out of the house away from their maniac children.
    “Oh Bruce Wayne was in the office and we caught up on things no big.” Lex knew that Chloe adored Bruce Wayne. They became best friends ever since Lex introduced them.
    “Why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve loved to chat with him!” Chloe protested as they got in the limo. The driver went after they got in.
    “That’s what I’m afraid of. I don’t want you smitten with him.” Lex teased but still acted his usual serious self.
    “Lex we do not smit. We are just good friends. Just like you and Clark are good friends.” Chloe assured the jealous Luthor.
    “Are you jealous when I’m alone with him?” Chloe asked anxiously awaiting his reply. Lex had yes written all over his face. Chloe could read it clear as a bell. He hesitated before answering.
    “Well I,” Chloe cut him off.
    “You are aren’t you? That’s hot Lex.” Chloe said slightly hitting his chest.
    “You think it’s hot when I’m jealous? You are too obsessed Chloe Luthor.” He said and kissed her.
    “I can’t help it if I’m addicted to you. Besides it shows how much you truly care about me.” Lex smiled at her and brushed her cheek with his fingers.
    “And I would never do anything to hurt you or our marriage. To be perfectly honest I can’t live with out you and our amazing kids.” She added. Lex began feeling mushy inside.
    “I know honey. I would never hurt you either, our marriage or our family. I love you more then life its self. If I could I would freeze time so we could spend eternity together.” He had that passionate look in his eyes that made Chloe hot.
    “Kiss me.” She demanded. He did her bidding with pleasure.

Back at the house Lois, Clark, Rachel, Danny, and Jules are outside by the frozen lake.

“This brings back memories.” Clark said as he looked at the frozen lake, and held Rachel in his arms. Rachel was 6 years old.
    “Clark, why is the lake frozen?” Danny asked as he got closer to it.
    “Please don’t go on the ice and I’ll tell you.” Clark demanded with a pleading tone. Clark was like their God father to them. Or so Lex claimed. Danny did as he said. It was kind of cold out and you could see their breaths. It was mid fall close to Halloween. Clark put Rachel down.
    “A few years ago,” Clark began but Danny cut him off.
    “You mean centuries.” Danny chimed as he high fived Jules. Clark didn’t look too pleased at them making fun of his age.
    “Anyway, there was a guy who got affected by a green meteor rock.” Clark was interrupted again.
    “I thought meteor rocks were in space?” Jules informed him.
    “A few years ago there was a meteor shower here.” Lois told him. Clark went on with his story.
    “There were green meteor rocks in that lake when he drowned in there. He came back to life and he couldn’t stay warm. He needed body heat to stay warm so he went around killing and stealing body heat from women. Your mother almost got killed but I saved her. The guy went so far as to go after my friends and your father for body heat. He was even going to attack my mother. I couldn’t let him do that to my family and friends, so I stopped him. I pushed him in the lake, and it froze over and that’s why it’s frozen today.”
    “Daddy I’m scared.” Rachel said and held her arms up for him to pick her up which he did.
    “There’s nothing to be afraid of sweety.” He kissed her forehead. Danny and Jules were taking this in thinking they almost lost their parents. They were glad they survived.
    “Sounds like a camp fire story.” Lois retorted. “Smallville really is weird.” She admitted for the thousandth time.
    “Let’s go inside it’s getting kind of cold.” Clark said.
    “I have a hankering for smores now. Who wants one?” Lois said.
    “Me!” Danny and Jules said racing into the back door of the house.

Meanwhile back in Metropolis we find our favorite couple at the fanciest restaurant in town. Lex was being paranoid about leaving his kids with Clark and Lois. He kept thinking that something bad was going to happen. Why did they always have to terrorize him? And why was Lilly sneaking out night after night? Chloe looked at her worried husband. They both dressed up for their night out. Lex loved seeing Chloe in dresses.

“Lex relax.” Chloe said jerking him out of his thoughts. He felt her hand touch his.
    “I could’ve sworn I heard a siren.” He was getting a little sweaty on his face. Chloe slid over to him. They sat in a corner booth.
    “Why don’t we snuggle in the hotel room?” She suggested as she lay her head on his arm. It was comfortable to her.
    “At least pretend to relax.” She begged. Lex smirked.
    “I’m sorry Chlo. I’m just a little paranoid tonight.” He kissed her head.
    “Lex we trust Clark. He’s very trust worthy trust me.” She said and he believed her.
    “Lilly never came home from school did she?” Lex asked. His worries vamped up to 100 percent. Chloe didn’t remember seeing her come home. She grunted.
    “We need to have a talk with her.” Chloe said feeling sorry for her child.
    “I could use a drink.” He took a sip of his scotch. Chloe still stay snuggled up on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his waist.
    “Mmm I love tasting alcohol on your lips. I find it rather sexy.” Lex smiled and took a bigger gulp.
    “Who are you and what have you done with my wife?” Lex teased. Chloe smiled and kissed him tasting scotch.
    “I just get so hot for you when were a lone.” She had her hands in his cheeks.
    “I’m glad I marry you then.” He smiled and she smiled back.
    “It was the best thing that ever happen to me.” She said now getting on his lap releasing her hands from his cheeks. He held her close.
    “I think we should snuggle in bed.” He said. Chloe went out her side and Lex left the bill on the table. The restaurant was inside a hotel. It was pretty popular through out Metropolis. The two love birds went upstairs to their room.

“Clark, can I talk to you for a sec?” Lilly said coming in the door of the mansion. It was 7:00. Lilly was on time for once.
    “Lilly I was so worried about you why didn’t you call?” Clark said sounding worried.
    “I don’t have to call all the time. Dad trusts me. I need you to help me get Danny back. I want him a lone in dad’s office. We’re going to scare him together.” She demanded. She hoped he would say yes.
    “What’d he do anyway?” Clark asked curious now.
    “He put salt in the sugar jar again.” She said bitterly. Clark smiled and thought it was funny.
    “Don’t tell me you side with dad. He’s always taking Danny’s side the little ba,…” Lilly was about to say a bad word.
    “Language Lilly.” Clark reminded her.
    “Please Clark?” She begged and curled out her bottom lip. Clark couldn’t resist.
    “Sure. I’ll call him to come to the office.” Lilly smiled and hugged him.
    “I love you!” She rushed off to her father’s office. Danny’s going to get just what he deserves. Lilly thought on the way to her dad’s office.

Back at the hotel room Chloe and Lex are reminiscing.

“Do you still like Clark?” Lex asked between kisses.
    “Oh heavens no. I love him as a friend. I’m over my Clark obsession. I’m still surprised he didn’t go off and marry Lana.” She said.
    “What did you see in him anyway?” Lex asked.
    “I thought he was handsome and he’s a really great friend. I still think he’s handsome.” She said and went to kiss her husband but he backed away out of jealousy.
    “Lex, you’re the one I want not Clark. He’s married. I still think he’s cute. Am I aloud to think he’s cute?” Chloe said and saw Lex’s mouth hanging open. She could see the jealousy in his eyes. She sighed while making a gargling sound in her throat.
    “Well since we’re being honest I thought Lana was hot.” Chloe was about to slap her husband before she could think twice she did. After realizing what she just did she felt bad.
    “Oh Lex I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean too.” She said desperately while reaching for his hurt cheek, but he jerked away. No reply came from Lex. He scoffed and still looked away. Chloe bit her index finger. Here he wanted a romantic evening and he gets a slap from the love of his life. It was about a minute of silence.
    “No you did. I understand. I don’t want Lana Chloe. You’re the love of my life.” Chloe smiled but still felt guilty for slapping him. Chloe thought he deserved it for even liking the pink princess.
    “I don’t get what every guy sees in her.” Chloe said out of jealousy. Lex smirked.
    “She’s very attractive Chloe.” He reminded her which made her want to slap him again.
    “She’s a bitch.” She put down her own friend.
    “Chloe language.”
    “We’re not around our kids Lex. Besides I thought you deserved that slap.” She said stubbornly. Lex scoffed.
    “For liking Lana Lang? Chloe are you jealous?” Lex said with a winning smile.
    “Yes! Are you happy now?” Lex chuckled out of sheer enjoyment.
    “Very. You were right Chloe it is hot.” Chloe looked away only to have her lips meet his. It was tempting to push him away and chastise her lips from him. She knew he couldn’t stand one night with out kissing. Let a lone a day. He was pathetic really.

Meanwhile back at terror mansion…

Danny came into an empty office. He was confused that no one was there. Or so he thought. He crept farther in and stood by the balcony that was above him.

“Clark?” Danny asked suspiciously. Before he knew it he felt a cold liquid being poured over his entire body. He was startled. Lilly had gotten him with a bucket of ice cold water. Danny shivered and looked up and saw Clark and Lilly laughing hysterically.
    “Lilly!” He screamed. Lilly gave Clark a high five. Clark had moved the couch out of harms way for this little prank.
    “I told you I would get you back.” Lilly said happily.

Back at the hotel.
    Chloe and Lex lay in bed after an intense make out session. Both panting for air.
    “Lex that was amazing as always.” She said between breathes.
    “Thanks baby.” Chloe rolled her eyes.
    “Lex, who’s going to what event this Saturday? I’d love to go to David’s game. I promise I’ll behave.” She promised while placing a kiss on his lips. Lex smirked with a smile.
    “I’d love to go to Charlie’s concert. You know how much I love classical music.”
    “Do you?” Chloe asked suspiciously not remembering that he was a classical music buff.
    “Chloe, my father taught me all about it which made me fall in love with it. I think our child is going to end up being a fine violinist someday. Besides I play the piano remember?” Chloe smiled.
    “Yeah I remember. I love musicians.” She said sexy like and kissed him again.
    “What about sexy business men?” He taunted her.
    “I think Bruce Wayne is sexy.” She said. She loved to torture him.
    “Chloe you can stop with the jealousy game.” He said seriously.
    “You’d crack wouldn’t you? If we got divorced.”
    “Chloe don’t say that.” He said desperately in a whisper. She felt him trembling. Just thinking about it scared the crap out of him.

“I’m sorry Lex. I didn’t mean to scare you. I was thinking out loud.” She said as she placed her fingers over his lips. She held him close and his head lay on her shoulder. He was so scared of loosing her it made him sick. She caressed his head in her hand. With her other arm over his stomach.
    “I can’t let go of you Chloe. Not ever. You’re mine till death do us part.” He reminded her.
    “I can live with that.” She said encouraging him. Lex looked at the clock. 9PM.
    “Where did the time go? We need to get home. I told Clark I’d be home by ten.” He said. He put his shirt back on as well as the rest of his clothes. Chloe did the same.
    “Let’s run away. Or at least let them have the house.” Chloe was desperate now. She was enjoying her night a lone with her husband. Lex smirked at her smiling bigger.
    “Will let Clark handle our kids. I’m sure he’d have fun with that.” He said as he put his belt on.
    “I don’t think he could handle the pranks. He’d go crazy.”
    “That’s funny.” Lex said with a chuckle. “We can make out on the way home.” He added. Chloe smiled to that. They left for the hour and a half ride home.

Scott Lilly’s boyfriend well ex rather walks in the office and notices the floor was wet.
    “Lillian you have a visitor.” Nathan said and left. She looked up happily then a frown formed.
    “What do you want?” She said bitterly.
    “C’mon Danny.” Clark said taking his hand out of the office.
    “I wanna watch.” Clark pulled harder on the boy making him wince.

“I can’t get you outta my head Lilly. I’m sorry I kissed that other girl. I don’t want her I want you.” He said desperately. Lilly didn’t look too thrilled.
    “You should be sorry. How could you Scott? I like you I mean really like you.” She confessed her feelings for him.
    “How can I repay you?” He said desperately to get her back.
    “You can take me to Metropolis.”
    “Now?” Lilly nodded her head yes.
    “Lilly, it takes six hours to get to Metropolis.” He informed her of the distance.
    “Not if your father is Lex Luthor, and you have a helicopter.” She said with an evil smile.
    “I have the coolest girlfriend.” Scott said.
    “I know.” Lilly smiled brightly and kissed him. They left for Metropolis with out telling Clark or Lois.
    ------------------
    Feedback appriciated. Thanks.

Re: Terrorizing Dad Ep 3(PG-13/NC-17ish)

Lilly needs to be punished badly. I loved the update.

Hope

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information