Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Silver Membership

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

NS Silver Membership

(You can find these memberships in your UserCP, under Miscellaneous and then Paid Subscriptions)

NS Silver Membership
    • You may upload your own personal avatars (the forum rules still apply: max 15kb, 100x100 pixels)
    • Ad-free board!
    Prices are:

NS Silver Membership - Yearly Subcription: $20 USD a year

(All payments are through Paypal, so you need either a credit card, or a paypal account, this is to make it easy and secure )

(This one was created for all of you who just wants to have a custom avatar and ad-free board, and don't want to pay much for other features you probably don't use. )

(Should you wonder where the money go to, it goes to keep this site online, aaand provide me with coffee so that I manage to keep making new skins and add new stuff to the site/board Hehe...)

If there are any questions/comments on this, don't hesitate to post

If you should have any problems with this, contact me (Julie) and I'll do my best to fix it, and if it's not fixable, refund your money
    Last edited by Julie; 22nd April 2008 at 19:30.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Re: NS Silver Membership

is this the membership that turns the username to a sort of light periwinkle blue?

besides that, well then count me in.

*scrambles over to her CP*

This will (if you choose it) make your username silver/grey-ish. You can go into Group Memberships, and choose to be identified by the different member groups you are in

The colour you're thinking of, if I understand you correctly, is a moderator colour. And moderators are mostly hand picked by me
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

oic. well, like i said, other than my curiosity, i'm going for it.

oh, and thanks for clearing that up.

You're welcome/No problem Let me know if you have any problems with the signing-up process

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Hey...uh...do Gold Members get ad-free board?? Or do I need to purchase both?

Erica

Gold members (should) also get an ad-free board... Have I forgotten to remove the ads on gold users? Let me know and I'll fix it right away (Remember, this only applies to the board, and not the main site)

I don't ship. I captain. Christy January's Avatar

Can I get a Paypal account without a credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by Christy January
    Can I get a Paypal account without a credit card?
    You can always get a paypal account without a CC, but in order to add money to that account, I thiiiink you have to have a CC, not entirely sure though!

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

I think you can add money with a bank account (not sure if it's just checking or not); in fact, actually, in order to have what they call a "verified" account, you have to have a bank account on file...

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    Gold members (should) also get an ad-free board... Have I forgotten to remove the ads on gold users? Let me know and I'll fix it right away (Remember, this only applies to the board, and not the main site)
    Now that you mention it, I've not seen any ads lately, whereas I did before... I never really thought about it I guess... I didn't even realize we were supposed to have ad-free...

Closed Thread

Thread Information