+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood Games (R - NC17)

Leaving...

Childhood Games NC-17 Ch. 18 Complete

Childhood Games
    Rating: NC-17
    Summary: Chloe and Lex meet at a very young age. Lex is 10 and Chloe is 5. They meet at Luthorcorp because Chloe’s father works there. Chloe does her best to get under Lex’s skin at a young age. Lex is already developing feelings for her. Later on down the road when Chloe is in High School they really start talking. They soon fall in love as they already have when they were kids.
    Spoilers: I will put give the spoilers warning before each chapter I write
    A/n: This idea came to me while watching the episode Pilot. I hope you guys like it.
    Feed back: Yes please! Everyone is entitled to leave it! *hopes*
    Disclaimers: I don’t own Smallville or its characters.

Lionel Luthor and Lex walked into Luthorcorp for a staff meeting. They had to be there early because Lionel was the man in charge. Lex looked behind him as he followed his father inside. He didn’t look too happy. He’d rather be at home then at Luthorcorp.

Outside Gabe Sullivan and Chloe drive up to the parking lot. Gabe parks the car and turns it off, and nudges his daughter awake from the car ride.

“Chloe honey, wake up we’re here.” He says gently and Chloe picks up her head from resting on her arm that was resting on her head. Her arm had gone numb after a while. Chloe blinked awake and the two got out of the car and went inside for the meeting.

Chloe was dropped off in a room but as usual it was a big building and she was curious. She wondered down the hall and saw a room she thought was suspicious. She heard a note being played on a piano. She pushed through the heavy doors and saw a young bald boy sitting on the piano. He looked up startled to see the young blonde. He thought she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

“You’re not supposed to be here.” He said as he got off the piano. He took lessons after his mother died. He thought that would help ease his pain. Chloe came in the room as she looked around. It was quite roomy and looked very much like an office.
    “I was curious.” She said as she stepped closer to him. Lex wondered how she could be so open. She could’ve said anything and he would’ve believed her. Lex began to feel nervous as he never felt this way about anyone before. He was only 10 and he was already developing feelings.
    “You’re kind of young to have no hair. What happen?” Chloe noticed his bald head as she went up to touch it but she didn’t get to, because he jerked it away while grabbing her wrist a little hard.
    “Ow.” She yelped and held back a tear. Lex felt bad and let go of his grip and went to sit on the couch.
    “It’s something I wished that never happen.” He said a little bitter. Chloe was curious and went to sit next to him. She was beginning to think he was cute.
    “What color was your hair?” She asked. She was very curious about this boy. She wanted to know him. Lex didn’t want to talk about this at all. He thought she was making fun of him.
    “Why are girls so curious? Why can’t they just learn to leave well enough alone?” Lex remarked harshly and Chloe felt anger towards him. ‘Boys are so stubborn.’ She thought to herself.
    “Excuse me for caring.” Chloe said in her harsh come back tone. Lex smirked and he liked her witty personality.
    “I’m Lex.” He introduced himself to her. Chloe felt good to at least get his name out of this.
    “I’m Chloe. Are you going to answer my question?” She wasn’t going to give up that easily. Lex was silent and thought it was stupid to be talking about hair colors.
    “It’s just a color Lex. I’m not making fun of you.” She promised. Lex felt a little better because most people made fun of his head. She wouldn’t give up getting the answer. Lionel came in the office and the meeting was over. He was startled to see Mr. Sullivan’s daughter in the room with his son.

“Chloe, what are you doing here?” Lionel asked trying not to sound so harsh. She was going to speak but Lex covered for her.
    “I met her in the hallway and invited her in.” Lex said knowing he would be punished for inviting other people, in his father’s office. Chloe felt relieved and wondered why Lex lied for her. Lionel pressed his lips together giving his son a scolding look, and then he changed it to a quick smile reassuring Chloe that everything was fine.
    “Lex the meeting is over and Davis is going to drive you back home.” Lex was relieved and somewhat disappointed because he wanted to get to know Chloe. Chloe was disappointed that her new found friend was leaving. She didn’t even get a few words in or an answer to her question. Lex got up and went to the door.
    “It was red.” He said before leaving the room and Lionel motioned with his hands for Chloe to leave too. Chloe smiled at Lex for the answer and he gave a slight smile too.

In the hallway Gabe was looking for his daughter. He was worried that she was lost or she went outside in the city a lone. He was relived when he saw her.

“Chloe Sullivan, how many times have I told you not to wonder off?” Gabe scolded his daughter and Chloe just shrugged like it was nothing.
    “Thank you Mr. Luthor for finding my daughter.” Lionel smiled through the thickness of his true feelings about the situation.
    “It was no trouble at all.” Gabe took Chloe’s hand and they walked to the elevator.
    “It was nice meeting you Lex.” She kind of shouted as she was being dragged by her worried father. ‘It was nice meeting you too.’ He thought to himself. Lex knew that he was going to be scolded when they returned to his father’s office.

Lionel shut the door behind him. ‘Here it comes.’ Lex thought.

“Lex what were you thinking? Bringing her in here.” Lex didn’t want to hear it. It wasn’t like he was doing anything bad. He was just doing her a favor by covering for her.
    “I needed some company.” He normally wouldn’t say something like that but it just slipped out of his mouth.
    “Next time that happens please ask me first, no matter what I’m doing here.” Lex didn’t like being here and he really wanted to go home. The thought of his mother’s death preyed on his mind. It made him angry and upset about what happen. That’s why he didn’t look happy.
    “Just take me home.” He pleaded and Lionel gave up the argument and dialed Davis’ phone number and he came and got Lex and drove him home.

Please tell me what you think cause I'm a little nervous. I've never wrote Chloe and Lex as kids before. Chloe and Lex's romance at a young age will be a Forrest Gump type of thing, just when Forrest and Jenny were kids. That's a great movie. You should see it if you haven't. "I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump" "Run Forrest run!"

Members

Re: Childhood Games PG-13/R

i like it but i hope there is more stuff from when they were younger please up-date soon

Members

this was a great start. I wonder what will happen between chole and lex in the next chapter. i hope that you keep it up.

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

I like that idea of them meeting as little kids... Do continue ASAP!

It's a very nice begining. I like how Lex feels a conection to CHloe allready, thus he covered for her because no matter how mad Lionel gets at him it would be nothing compared to what he would do to her. It made me think of him being her protector. I also liked how you explained some of the reasoning behaind their actions, I wouldn't mind reading more of that Great story. I do hope that you will continue.

I don't ship. I captain. Christy January's Avatar

Aw, this is too cute. You have to continue. Preferably soon. And often.

NS Full Member

Great start. Lionel just had to ruin the start of a conversation.
    Update Soon

Great story!

Leaving...

Thanks for the replies guys! Now if you could please tell me if I'm keeping the youngins in character? Keep in mind that Chloe and Lex are still children.

Chapter Two: Fancy meeting you here
    Lex walked into the private school that his father assigned him too. He wasn’t looking forward to school because he was always made fun of, because of his head. Most kids called him baldy or Mr. Clean. He hated it so much. Lex made his way to his homeroom.

“Hey baldy.” Some ignorant kid said and Lex didn’t respond to him or look him. He just ignored it. The ignorant kid was sitting on top of his desk like he owned the joint.
    “Look at me when I’m talking to you.” The ignorant kid jumped off his desk turned him around to face him rudely.
    “If you touch me again,” Lex was cut off.
    “What, you going to have you daddy come after me?” The ignorant kids father knew Lex’s dad and they were business partners. Lex began to feel angry and he wrapped his hands around the kids neck cutting off his air. He pushed the guy to the wall and ignorant kid with all his might punched Lex in the left eye cause him to stumble backwards. He lost his grip on the ignorant kids neck. Lex began choking him again and this time his grip was tighter. The teacher came in just in the nick of time.

“Boys! Stop!” The teacher yelled and pulled Lex away leaving the ignorant kid to gasp for air.
    “Justin, Lex I’m calling your parents.” The teacher dragged the two boys to the principals office for a lecture on behavior. Within seconds Lionel and Justin’s dad Jason were there. They both didn’t look happy at their kids. The principal got up out of his seat and greeted the father’s.

“Mr. Luthor I’m afraid your son is dismissed from our school for attempted murder.” Lionel’s expression was filled with shock and worries and he wasn’t happy with his son’s behavior.
    “I apologize for my son’s behavior Mr. Smith.” (a/n: I know a regular marry sue, but I couldn’t think of anything else) Lionel grabbed Lex’s hand he took him out of the school and into the limo.

Once inside the limo Lionel was able to talk freely. He was silent for a minute and Lex was still mad and he didn’t care. Justin had really offended him and he hated it when people made fun of his head.

“Lex, would you care to explain to me what happen?” Lionel said very seriously. Lex was silent because he didn’t want to talk about it. He began to build walls over. He stared out the window and they haven’t even left the school yet. Lionel wished that he could pry into his son’s mind. He did his best to keep pressuring him to open up. Lex wasn’t very open and he had walls built around his heart at a young age.

“Lex,” Lex cut him off before he could say anything else.
    “I don’t want to talk about it dad.” Lex said rudely. When Lex was angry he didn’t care about anything.
    “Davis take us home.” Lionel instructed Davis and he started up the limo and took the Luthor’s home.

Lex began to think that he had almost killed someone. It even scared himself. He never knew he had that much anger in his life. He was still getting over his mother’s death. He thought about her a lot and the reason behind her death. He never really got a clear view of how she died because Lionel had made up a lie to cover up the truth. Chloe began creeping in with his mixed up thoughts and he smiled to himself as he picture her in his mind.

“Davis turn here.” Lionel had completely forgot his business deal with some other company. Lex knew why they were turning. He knew his father forgot things but he usually had a good memory. Davis parked the limo on the side of the street in Metropolis. They parked next to Metropolis’ General store.
    “Lex, stay in the car.” Lionel instructed and he went across the street to a local coffee shop to make the deal. Lex watched him leave and he looked out the window. Boredom over took Lex and he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, completely ignoring his father’s instructions. He ignored Davis’ protests and walked into the General store, and heard the sound of the bell ding letting the workers know that someone entered.

Chloe Sullivan was in the same store with her father. He was purchasing some random stuff he needed. She was in a different aisle and she was glaring at a young girl with her mother. Chloe began to feel jealous and soon thoughts of her mother crept in her mind. Chloe missed her mother deeply. She had left last year and she has no idea where she went. She didn’t leave anything information to find her.

“You look sad, what’s wrong?” Lex asked startling her from her thoughts.
    “Huh? Oh it’s nothing.” She said and quickly looked at her hands and began picking at her fingers out of nervousness.
    “What are you doing here?” Chloe asked and looked at him. She then noticed his left eye was bruised.
    “What happen to your eye?” She went up to touch his temples but again he jerked her hand away.
    “I ran into something.” Lex lied. Chloe wondered why he was always tense and why he looked sad all the time.
    “We’re going to the park after this would you like to come?” Chloe asked. She could really use the company as she was still upset about her mother leaving.
    “I doubt I’m aloud but I’ll ask my father.” Lex knew he would be grounded for leaving the limo with out supervision. Lex went to turn around but he was stopped.
    “Why is your father so stubborn?” Chloe asked and Lex felt a little angered by her question.
    “He’s not stubborn he’s just,” Lex knew why he was stubborn but he didn’t want the truth to come out.
    “He’s stubborn but that’s ok. My dad can be stubborn too.” Chloe added to make him feel a little better. Lex smiled at her and he walked out to his limo and his father was standing beside it on the side walk.

“I told you to stay in the car Lex.” Chloe came out of the store and saw Mr. Luthor and Lex.
    “It’s my fault Mr. Luthor. I invited him inside.” Lionel knew he couldn’t be mad at Chloe. She was too cute to be mad at. Lex was relieved that Chloe covered for him.
    “Mr. Luthor, if it’s no trouble could Lex go to the park with us? We’re going after my dad is finished shopping.” Lionel thought for a second. He thought that maybe his son could use some happiness in his life after a hard day. Lionel was still ticked at his son for almost murdering someone but after all Lex was only 10.
    “That’s fine. Just have your father bring him home when you’re done. My son will give you directions to our house.” Chloe smiled and Lex was relieved. It was boring at the house and there wasn’t much to do. With the exception of piano and fencing and school work. But he was temporarily out of school. Chloe went back inside the store and so did Lex. Chloe went to tell her father the news and he accepted it. Lex was looking at the cheap rings. He liked the one that said promise and it was silver. He had to guess Chloe’s ring size. He purchased the ring and quickly put it in his pocket so Chloe wouldn’t see it. She wasn’t paying attention and Gabe took the two kids to the park close to the outskirts of Metropolis.

Chloe was sort of swinging on a swing and Lex was just sitting on one.

“Where’s your mother, I’ve never seen her.” Lex asked as he looked at her. He still thought she looked beautiful. He reminded her of an angel. Chloe didn’t want to talk about it and was silent.
    “I don’t have a mother.” That was all Lex going to tell her. Chloe was mad at her mother for leaving. She did her best to forget about it but it still haunted her thoughts, and it would for the rest of her life.
    “Where’s your mother?” She put emphasis on your. Chloe asked him the same question he did and Lex gave her a look of I don’t want to talk about it. They were at a stale mate and they both got the idea.
    “Do you play the piano? I heard a note in the room the other day.” Chloe said and did her best to start a conversation.
    “Yes.” Lex didn’t want to say ‘I’ve been taking lessons since my mother died.’ He didn’t like the truth of his past.
    “I want you to have this.” Lex said while getting the cheap silver ring out of his coat pocket. He handed it to her and Chloe looked at it. She put it on her left ring finger and it fit her perfectly. He guessed the right size. She was confused but she really liked him and wanted to get to know him.
    “Thank you.” She hopped off her swing and gave him a peck on his cheek making him blush.
    “What do you do for fun?” Chloe asked randomly and sat back on her swing. Lex wanted to kiss her but he didn’t.
    “Not much of anything.” He said and he had a high from her little peck.
    “That’s sad. Sometimes my cousin comes to visit. I usually sit at my father’s type writer pretending I’m beating a deadline for an important news paper. I’d like to write for a news paper someday.” Chloe said and Lex had high hopes for her.
    “I’m sure you’ll get there someday.”
    “I’m the best writer in my English class.” She felt proud of herself for that.
    “I’m good at foreign history.” Lex said proudly. Chloe laughed.
    “How old are you?” Chloe asked.
    “10. How old are you?” He asked back.
    “5. My birthday is this weekend. Would you like to come to my birthday dinner?” She asked hoping he would be aloud. She didn’t like the fact that his father kept him locked in the house like a prisoner.
    “I would love to go.” He was looking forward to seeing her already. He enjoyed seeing his ring on her finger, and he hoped that she would always wear it.

Gabe Sullivan pulled up to the Luthor home and Lex was dreading his leave. They had talked about the birthday dinner and Lex would run it by his father and give the Sullivan’s a call.

“Thank you Mr. Sullivan.” Lex said politely and waved goodbye to Chloe as he shut the car door. He went inside the house hoping to see her again.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Childhood Games PG-13/R Ch. 2 Up

That was so cute. I love how this is a fic about Chlex as kids. Its different spin on them. More please......

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information