+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He won't die if you do what I say (PG-13)

Leaving...

He won't die if you do what I say (PG-13) Complete

He won't die if you do what I say (PG-13)
    Summary: Chloe and Lex are taking a much needed vacation. Chloe doesn’t want to use a private jet, she wants to experience the thrill of riding with other people. Before their vacation their flight is delayed because of a major storm, and Chloe gets kidnapped by a gang of assassins. If Lex as so much takes a step near her, the person in charge will have him killed. The man in charge needs Chloe to make a very important phone call.
    Disclaimers: I do not own Smallville or its characters.
    A/n: Have you seen the movie Red Eye? That’s what this is based on. I take no credits for the plot of that movie or this story, and I do not own Red Eye either.
    Pairing: Chlex of course.
    Genre: Action, adventure and suspense

Chapter One: Chloe?
    Chloe and Lex entered the Kansas State Air Port ready to get away from the small town that seems to suffocate them once in a while. It was there one year anniversary of dating, and they wanted to share it in California. You could see the business of people crowding the terminal. There were people of all ages. Chloe saw a young girl wearing a yellow sweater. It was the middle of winter. Half the people in Chloe and Lex’s flight looked rushed. Lex kept thinking they should’ve taken the private jet, but Chloe wanted to be like all the other people in the world. He was a little irritated being around a crowd of people.

“We could’ve been on our way to California a half an hour ago.” He whispered to Chloe.
    “I’ve never been in a terminal before Lex.” She whispered back. Chloe was taking this experience in and savoring the moment. Lex looked like he needed a drink. He squeezed her hand a little tight, bcause of his frustration.
    “Ow.” She said and Lex let go of his grip.
    “Sorry. I’m not used to terminals.” He complained bitterly.
    “Right, you’re the rich boy with the fancy jet.” Chloe got smart with Lex. Lex smirked and just ignored her remark.

“The following planes have been delayed due to the approaching snow storm. California flight B,” The person over the PA system said, and the list went on. Lex dropped his shoulders in disappointment and aggravation, because that was their flight. You could hear half the crowd moan in agony. Chloe could feel the tenseness in Lex’s hand. She knew what he was going to do next. Lex let go of her hand and, went up to the secretary by the register.

“Excuse me, we really need to get on that flight.” Lex complained in her face. The lady didn’t care too much for his attitude.
    “I’m sorry Mr. Luthor, but it’s going to be a while.” The lady behind the counter knew who he was. He was famous and well known. Lex reaches for his wallet in his pocket, and starts to dish out the money.
    “I don’t want your money Mr. Luthor. Now please go wait like everyone else.” Lex was so ticked and he shoved the money back in his wallet and put it back in his pocket.
    “How long?” He asked bitterly glaring at the lady.
    “Will let you know as soon as they tell us.” The lady said rudely. Lex was very angry at this and he stormed back over to Chloe.
    “Damnit!” He said as he got near to Chloe. She was still standing and had her weight on her left leg with her arms folded across her stomach.
    “This is all your fault.” Lex complained and stood next to his girlfriend.
    “My fault? Can I help it if I want to experience the thrills of a terminal?” Lex rolled his eyes while looking away from her.
    “Don’t you roll your eyes at me Mr. Luthor.” Chloe said bitterly.
    “Would you like a drink over at the bar?” Lex said a little calmer now. Chloe nodded her head yes and the two strolled over to the bar, that was across their waiting area. If this were a movie, we would see binoculars in front of the camera screen looking at the two go over. The guy who was looking at them, was on an upper level of the terminal. He took his binoculars down and smiled evilly. The guy rubbed his nose with his fingers as a signal for the other men in on the plan. The other guy on the ground floor who was looking for the signal, started heading towards the couple at the bar.

In the bar area Lex takes a drink of his scotch. It goes down smooth and it seems to help calm his nerves. Chloe is drinking a soda because she is under age. She gets that urge in her bladder that signals that she has to go to the bathroom.

“Lex, I’ll be right back. I need to use the bathroom.” She said as she started heading for the bathrooms.
    “Hurry back.” He said after her. He holds his drink and sighs. Out side the sky was gray and it started snowing rapidly. There was even a rumble of thunder. ‘That’s weird. There isn’t usually thunder with a snow storm.’ Lex thought. He looked at the T.V and saw the in coming storm on the radar that was near their state.

Chloe walked in the bathroom thinking that everything is alright. What she didn't know is that she is being stalked. A guy in a suit and jacket is trailing her. Chloe didn’t think to look back. She reached the bathrooms and went in. The guy waited out side for her pretending to look for someone. Inside the bathroom Chloe did her business and washed her hands, thinking nothing was wrong. When she came out there was no one around. She started walking back to the bar, but the guy grabbed her mouth to keep her silent and dragged her away. Chloe frantically tried to wiggle free, but his grip was too strong. The guy pointed something behind her back.

“If you scream; you’ll get a bullet in your back. I know how much you love your boyfriend.” The guy taunted her and Chloe's eyes were widened with fear.
    “Walk.” The guy commanded and she did as she was told. She was afraid that Lex didn't know where she was.

Back at the bar Lex looked at his watch. He had finished his scotch by now. It had been a while since Chloe left. He decided to go check out the woman’s room, knowing that was the forbidden room for guys. He wanted to see if she was alright. Lex knocked on the door.

“Man coming in.” In he said gently and no one answered. He went in and saw that the bathroom was empty. He even looked under the stalls. There were no signs of legs with feet in there. Lex was confused and he started to worry a little.
    “Chloe?” He said as he looked in the bathroom. No reply.

TBC

Please review! I love them! Oh the movie Red Eye was sooooo good! I want to see it again!

~Sandy~

Re: He won't die if you do what I say (PG-13)

Oh, interesting! Who's taken Chloe?

Good Start, would love more!!!

Kimmie

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Great start. Please update soon.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Good start more please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

Great start. I wonder who has Chloe.
    Update Soon

Interesting start, I hope there's going to be more soon

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Great start, i can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder who has taken Chloe????

Nice job so far. I can't wait to see how Lex saves Chloe. I haven't seen Red Eye yet, so I won't recognize any stealing of plot. Good luck with this adaptation.

Leaving...

Chapter Two: Presumed dead
    When Chloe made it to the far end of the terminal away from Lex and out of eye site. She began to feel sick from her emotions. She was so scared and she wanted to call Lex. The guy making Chloe walk had taken her purse when she reached a business room. The guy shut the door and locked it. Chloe just stood there silent. Her thoughts were fixed on Lex.

“I have to use the bathroom.” Chloe thought she could call Lex with out being detected. The guy didn’t seem too thrilled with her plan.
    “Jim, give me your water bottle.” The guy said.
    “But Max I’m still drinking it.” Jim complained and Max snatched the bottle from him, emptying the left over water on the floor. Max handed Chloe the bottle and Chloe looked at it like that's what I have to pee in?
    “I don’t feel good.” Max clenched his lips tighter in anger and went with her to the bathroom. He even followed her in. Chloe wasn’t too pleased with his behavior.

“I need my privacy.” She hissed between her teeth. She learned a lot from Lex’s attitude towards ignorant people. Max gave her an evil look and went outside to wait for her. Chloe had her cell phone in her pocket, and dialed Lex’s number. Lex heard his phone go off. The caller I.D. read Chloe Sullivan.

“Chloe, where are you!” Lex just about screamed in the receiver.
    “Lex, someone is trying to kill me!” Chloe said in a panicked whisper.
    “Where are you?”
    “I’m by the,” Max had over heard her phone call and rushed in the bathroom, and knocked it out of her hand, hitting her face a little. The phone went flying and it hit the wall, but it didn’t break. Lex heard her yelp.
    “Chloe?” Lex said more worriedly now. Max was not a happy camper. He took out his gun and Chloe thought he was going to shoot her so she backed away, but he shot the cell phone anyway. Lex pulled away from the phone from the loud sound gun made.
    “Chloe!” He yelled worriedly. He thought she was dead.

I know it's short but at least it's an update! Please don't hate me...

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Re: He won't die if you do what I say (PG-13) chap 2 up

Great update. Give us more soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information