Author: TwirlWriter (Rach)
    Type: Smut
    Pairing: Chlex (Chloe is you)
    Rating: NC17
    WARNING: If you don't like smut stay away there is NO plot in site
    Beta: Brian
    Disclaimer: I don't own don't sew
    Archiving: Take it just let me know where it is
    Summary/Notes: Okay this fic started out as an Obi smut fic and halfway threw it somehow became Chlex......I don't know why but I just started writing Lex's name.......its not very good because I wrote it in less then an hour just one of those plots just won't go away. Now that this is done I can finally finish The Dare which will be posted soon I swear!

‘I can't believe the nerve of some people,’ you think to yourself as you walk into your apartment.

You've had a really bad day, the worst day in history of bad days. You can't believe that you were told that you may get fired because your dumb-ass boss didn't like your story.

'How the hell could he not like it? It was a solid story!' you think as you walk into your tiny living room and kick off your shoes.

"I really need a new job." You say out loud to your apartment. Who knows? Maybe the walls will finally answer back.

"Well, quit then, someone as good as you should have a better job, I don't think I like you working where your skills aren't appreciated anyway."

"Shit! Lex don't do that!" you say turning too the man standing behind you

"What? What did I do?" He asks as he sits next to you on the couch and puts your feet in his lap.

"You answered my question to the wall again." you say glaring at him

"I'm sorry, next time I'll give the wall a chance to answer." he says smiling at you

"Oh, funny Luthor...did you think of that all by yourself!" you say sarcastically

"Yes aren't you proud!" he says while beginning to rub your feet

"Mmmmm yeah but maybe I should give some credit to your father and prep school education." You say closing your eyes to enjoy the foot rub

"Nope, its all you" he says right before you feel a light kiss on the top of you foot. You open your eyes to see him looking at you while he starts to move his hand up your leg, stopping at the knee.

"Is there something you want?" you ask him with a small smile on your face

"You" he says, a second be for he dives for your lips. You melt into the kiss and open your mouth when you feel his tongue flick across your lips. You grab the back of his head while he starts to move his hands to your thigh.

You moan softly as his other hand comes up to rest on your left breast. You start to pull at his rich purple shirt; he finally lets you up for air and grins at you.

"Maybe I can improve your day," he purrs at you

"Hmmm I think you already have," you say, just before you push him flat on to the couch and start undoing his pants.

"Well, then maybe I should go… there might be others who need help." Lex says grinning at you

"Nope I'm keeping you." you say

"I think you have too many clothes on," he says ripping the buttons off you shirt.

Once your shirt is off and thrown halfway across the room he lifts his hands to caress your breasts though your bra. You moan as his fingers touch and tease your nipples into painful hardness.

He moves his mouth to kiss you again, you both moan as your tongues dance together. The rest of your clothing doesn't stand a chance, and pretty soon you both wind up naked and on the floor.

You honestly can't remember when you fell off the couch but you don't really care anymore when you feel Lex's mouth at your core. You moan loudly when he pushes two fingers in and starts working them in and out. He brings you to the edge of your climax only to pull his fingers and mouth away.

You whimper loudly at the loss of contact, but it turns into a scream when he thrusts himself deep in side of you. You push your hips up to meet his thrusts trying to keep as they get faster and faster.

Finally he hits that spot inside of you that sends you over the edge. You scream so loudly you're sure the neighbors’ three floors down can hear you. He thrusts a few more times before you feel his liquid heat filling you. You both collapse waiting for your breathing and heartbeats to return to normal.

Sometime while you're still trying to form coherent thoughts, Lex picks you up off the floor and carries you to your bed. You snuggle up to him and sigh happily.

Lex smirks at you and says "So, do you feel better about today."

"Hmm? Something happened today I can't recall” You tell him before you sigh happily and snuggle closer to him.

He laughs softly and wraps his arms around you. You fall asleep warm and with a smile on your face.

The End

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    I know these days, too damn well! Sadly, I don't have a Lex waiting for me at home to make it all better

Still this story is cute and just a hot little piece that lightened my mood after my comp just went batshit on me.

Keep em coming, hon

hugs,
    Sabby

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    i wish that would happen whenever i have a bad day, hey, where's my sexy Lexy? :biggrin:
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    <frowns>

I think when I bought my house it should have come with a Lex in each closet, just so I could have him whenever I wanted. Good day, or bad. I liked this, hehe, me as Chloe? Some would say it&#39;s not too far from the truth..scary, huh?

B

demoness
    :yay2: It was brilliant. I like how it was written, very original&#33;

Tandy :blush:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Hee hee. Always nice to have another fic from you - of course, now that you&#39;ve teased me with a &#39;dare&#39; update, I&#39;m going to be hounding you endlessly about it.

SithBabe
    Just a Guest!
    ::: Sniff::: my feelings are hurt&#33;&#33;&#33; This was your Obi story&#33; ::: sniff:::: you post the Chlex one but you refuse to post your SW one somewhere....::::sniff::: I&#39;m hurt and so is the Padwan.....I&#39;m going to have to make him feel better.........where&#39;d that whipped cream can go to

Any way Twirlie you know I love this story. I love the way your write&#33; ::: sniff::: My little Rachie is growing up&#33;

Nikkie

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was good

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    If my days were so...hot&#33; I would be Lex-maniac, ops too late :lol:
    Good fic&#33;

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this story&#33;&#33; :glow: Now I want Lex to cheer me up on all of my bad days&#33;&#33; Do you think I could borrow him?&#33; :angel:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information