+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conversationally Satisfying (PG-13) 1/1

NS Full Member

Re: Conversationally Satisfying (PG-13) 1/1

HeyO!! Happie Late B-day! Oh, my little cousin and you share the same birthday. Isn't that just cool. Great fic you have here. Write more okie dokie =]

If that was sap then plzzz pour me another bowl cuz I loved it!! This is really how they should have ended up in the show they could have salvaged the 4th season. Honestly this was very well written and the last few lines had me awwing. You were right on the ball with Lex rather believing that she'd want him for money instead of wanting him for well him. It was scrumdiddlyumcious!! OH AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...YOU ROCK... KEEP ON WRITING!!!

That was beautiful, loved the last line...just perfect!!!

Kimmie

NS Junior Member

That was lovely. I've just started watching the show but the characters of Chloe and Lex have really captured me.
    Hope to see something else from you soon,
    kg99

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was sweet and cute i realy enjoyed reading it.

loved it!

lovely fic
    Kirsten

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Great beginning here. For your first time writing Chloe I was pleased by your characterization. You got Lex's stuffy guilt out, and his reluctance to show it as well. This passage was something I could see and hear in my head and it had a certain intensity that comes of real chemistry between characters. It was just authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by kHo
    Lex sighed, looking away. “Chloe… I shouldn’t have gotten you involved. I knew this was a possibility and I never should--”

“Oh shut up, you idiot,” Chloe said, causing Lex to look at her, his expression shocked as she started to laugh. “I bet that’s the first time someone’s called you an idiot, huh?” She shrugged, continuing before he could answer. “You told me this could happen. You warned me, repeatedly, what I was getting into . For the past year you’ve been warning me away from your father. I’m stubborn Lex. I’m stubborn when I’m getting into trouble, and I’m stubborn getting out of it. I did this.”

Lex looked at her, unwinding his fingers from hers and reaching over to brush back the spiky blond hair from her face. “You’re really something amazing, you know that?”

She snuffled out a laugh, looking down and blushing slightly. “I wish I was though,” she said, looking back up at him. “Doing this for you.”

“It doesn’t matter why you’re doing it,” Lex said, his hand resting on her shoulder, his smile small but real. “What matters is that you’re doing it.”

“I’d like to think I would,” she said softly. “I’d like to think I’d do it just because I should. Just because he deserves it for everything he did to you.”
    A fine debut into Chlex. I look forward to reading more from you.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

*sigh* Another good one. You have more around here, don't you? *eyes the rest of NS frantically*

Now this is one I'd love to see more about. Maybe other short stories wrapped up in this timeline? Drop one now and again that either led up to this or follow it? Huh? Maybe? If I ask real nice?

Good work. Thanks for sharing...

Reese

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Very sweet
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information