Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Additional user accounts policy (revised 19th Jan 06)

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Additional user accounts policy (revised 19th Jan 06)

Additional user accounts

In a recent case there was a user who had created several additional usergroup and posted under these. Now, I thought you guys actually understood how dumb that is, but apparently not, so I’m posting where I stand on that subject as well.

It is NOT tolerated on NS, as I do not see a point with making several identities for yourself. Stick to one account, post as yourself! I want people to be able to feel like they can get to know people on this board, and trust that the information a user actually gives is as accurate as possible.

If you currently have multiple user accounts, I want to you PM me RIGHT NOW and give me the usernames of ALL of your accounts. If you come to me NOW, it will not have any consequences for you. Your extra accounts will just be made inactive. Also, if you have registered more than one account, but you’re only using one of them, because you’ve forgotten the password or something, PM me as well, and I’ll delete the extra account. Please make sure to state what kind of accounts it is, is it several accounts you’re using, or are the accounts just mistakes, like forgotten passwords etc. Also be sure to state which account you want to keep!

(This does not apply for authors who are working together, who’ve made an additional account where they both have access to it. An example is BlueSabby)

You may think this is weird coming from me, as I have the accounts Julie, BitchStick, Julie2 and Tom. Well, Julie is my main account, BitchStick is just a fun account to “scare” people when I’m patrolling for rules violations, Julie2 is my testing account and Tom is my father who helps with the admin stuff when I’m not at home, for example when I’m on vacation and have no internet access.

Any user(s) caught having multiple accounts and using these will either get banned for either a certain time or permanently, or be sent to Hell. You may wonder what this Hell is... Well, break my rules and find out... I can promise you it aint pretty...
    Last edited by Julie; 19th January 2006 at 05:52.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

LarkLuthor
    Just a Guest!

Re: Additional user accounts policy

Jules, dear it doesn't sound weird to me at all... You have to have extra stuff to run the place smoothly...It's part of the whole "The Boss" thing...

Lark

Zannie's video bee-yatch Senior Member becky's Avatar

*giggles* you have a BitchStick account?! OK, gotta keep an eye out for that one on the online list...

tee hee.

my site: [tired-eye]
    my youtube channel:
    [tired-eye]

twitter: [tiredeyevids]

You can find my vids here

Becky, I sure do
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

Pets the BitchStick… Nice stick, pretty stick…..
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Josi told me about this... Wow, cracking the whip, eh Julie? ... I really have to get back here more often... And BitchStick, gotta love that one... Brings up connotations of... things... hehe... *ahem*

Re: Additional user accounts policy (revised 19th Jan 06)

Slightly updated Jan 19th...

If you know where Hell is, maybe you can sell it on eBay like the people trying to sell "I know the way to heaven"

Haha... Perhaps I'll make a lot of money on it

will they be sent to the 'specail hell'?

*silence*

ughh, this is the wrong forum for firefly jokes isn't it...

Closed Thread

Thread Information