Closed Thread

Thread: Theft Policy

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Theft Policy

Theft Policy

There has been some incidents on NS where users have experienced having their work ripped off. Now I’m posting this to let you ALL know where I stand in these cases, and what happens if you should happen to get caught ripping off, or trying to rip off someone else’s work.

If you are caught ripping off someone else’s work, you will be banned from the Naughty-Seduction.Net message forum and maybe also the complete Naughty Seduction Network, which includes ALL the sites on NS, even subsides hosted, permanently.

If you’re even think about ripping someone’s work off and/or publishing a ripped work, DO NOT! You may think you can get away with it, but there’s a 99% chance you’ll actually get caught, and when that happens, you’ll piss me off and you WILL get banned. Doesn’t matter if you apologize or not or if the author/creator don’t want you to get banned. This is MY board, *I* make the rules and the policies and this is what will happen.

If you’ve already ripped someone’s work, be sure to take it down! Because if I find out, there will be mayhem.

Warn points: 10/10 (immediate ban)
    Last edited by Julie; 19th January 2006 at 02:08.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Re: Theft Policy

whoa...was wondering about this certain incident over at the videos forum. hmmm.

Demented Detective Senior Member newbatgirl's Avatar

Whoa.

*NBG sloooowly backs away from ScaryJulie.*

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar

woha, didn't know that this was a big problem here. But I am glad your taking care of it Jules, it isn't nice or fun for people to steal

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

Wow, I don't kow what people are thinking.... Why steal when you can just ask for help... I mean just about everone here would be willing to help someone if they were having trouble with a fic or a vid....

Jules, thanks for watching out for everyones hard work...

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar

well

*huffs*

well

take that

and no, i have no idea what you're talking about but i'm backing jules up. mostly cuz i'm afraid of her.

It's a good thing that you have this policy, recently (past year or so) I've noticed (not this fandom in particular) that there has been an increase in VERY simmilar fic/icons/art the fact that this board has a strict policy about it makes me happy to be a part of this forum. Also for any users of livejournal there is a good community "stop_plagiarism" that helps prevent plagiarism.

Closed Thread

Thread Information