+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Within A Dream (NC17)

my own little world full of coffee and smut
    Oh god this story is WONDERFUL! Please udate soon! :chlexsign2:

Members
    Does this mean there will be no switched body
    regular smut ?
    So far they haven't even looked for a cure...
    It could be a long time until they get back to normal.
    Some experimenting is bound to happen... after all
    such *intimate closeness* could favor a spontaneous
    mind swap...

(wow I actually reviewed this fic twice !!! Blaire could
    you be changing me, a lazy shameless lurker
    into an addicted fanfic reviewer ?)

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    WOW, I mean, WOAH this was great! Unf*cking believable! Awesome, some of the best jerking off scenes I've seen out there! Gimme more, I want more now!!!!

You tried to bribe me now face the consequences, if you give more soon, so will I oh and *jumps her and hugs her ferociously* Thank you for the awesome smut, hon

hugs,
    Sabby

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Are you kidding this is HOT!!!!! :worship2: :worship2: please more now..... :yay:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

This is so good...

I love the way you described their feelings in the scene. Great job!

haha, as for the giving head part.... :

Ok, I had a really great review all typed up, and then my computer decided to go fucking batshit insane AGAIN, and I lost it. As I'm too busy trying not to smash it into tiny little pieces right now, I'll just have to summarize.

More. Now. Fucking incredible. NEED MORE, WOMAN!!

NS Full Member
    bad things? who would have bad things about this chapter. this chapter was full of good things!!
    i can't wait until they switch bodies again. the tension can only be released that way for so long... (that was me being subtle)
    update it soon!?!

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    Chapter 5: Just another Manic Monday

Chloe made her way to Lex's bed and collapsed completely naked and drenched. 'Wow'. She muttered in his head. His whole body was completely relaxed and she couldn't shake the comfortable feeling that gnawed at her. Maybe she could be him for a while, as long as she had control of his body...

*~*

Lex rolled over on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. He knew something was wrong but couldn't put his finger on it. He was having way too much fun with Chloe's body. He had assaulted Clark, verbally judoed with himself, and got off by touching a woman's body while inside it. And that went for spiritually, not physically. But it was time they start looking for a way out, he had a plant to save and no matter how much he loved to touch and play with the body he was in, it would have to be set aside. 'Prioritize, Lex.' Just then he heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Chloe?" Lana peeked her head in and Lex sat up in her black nightgown and matching panties. 'God I look hot, I mean Chloe looks hot...damn....' His mind ran away with him as her eyes passed a mirror.

"You awake?" The door opened wider.

"Yeah, come in."

Lana entered the room and Lex almost laughed at what she was wearing. Her body didn't even hold a candle to Chloe's. Chloe was curvy in all the right places and he could only imagine what it would be like with this body writhing underneath his own. He felt the heat trickling between her legs and shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

"You okay?" Lana sat down beside her and put her hand on her knee. Lex looked down at the contact. 'Is she flirting with me?'

"Ye-ah, great, what did you want?" Lex scooted further up the bed.

"I just wanted to know if maybe you wanted to talk, you know, about Clark, and well, maybe someone else you may want instead of him." Lana flushed slightly and Lex tried to think of who Lana might have seen him with in her body that she would think that....

"Oh, no, Lex and I are just friends."

Lana nodded sweetly and turned her body to face Chloe's. "I wasn't talking about him." The strap of her nightgown fell down her arm and Lex widened Chloe's eyes as big as they could go.

"Oh, god." He muttered and put a hand over his mouth. "Oh, my god."

Lana looked a little taken aback. "I thought, you know, since you've been with a girl be..."

"Oh MY GOD!!!!" Lex stood up almost too quickly and stumbled across the room. "What the hell makes you think that?" He almost screamed.

Lana looked more than flustered now. "Well, in the bathroom, in the shower, you were saying 'Zoe.'"

Lex felt Chloe's whole body go pale and lose heat. Suddenly it was very cold in the room. "You heard me..."

"Chloe, it's okay, everyone does it."

'I was saying Chloe, not Zoe.' Lex thought to himself and couldn't believe he had even said it out loud. "I...it...I was saying Joey."

'Nice save, Luthor.'

Lana's eyes widened. "Oh. OH, Oh I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I just thought..." Lana's eyes filled quickly with tears and she darted for the door. Lex reached out an arm and caught her before she was out completely.

"Lana, it's okay. It's natural to want to experiment." He hoped it was atleast.

Lana shook her head. "Yeah, I mean, I have before but I was just thinking...nevermind..." Lana pulled her arm softly away from Chloe. "I'll see you in the morning."

Lex watched as she left the room. 'Lana's gay.' he admitted to himself quietly. 'God, Chloe's in for a nice surprise.'

*~*

Chloe woke to the sound of an alarm clock, natural light flooding the bedroom. She yawned and snaked her arm over to the dinging noise. It crashed to the floor with one swift movement and as she burried her face deeper into the pillow she let out a small startled laugh. She felt whisps of hair on the back of her neck and raised her head slowly. 'I'm me again.' She smiled and sat up in bed. "Oh, god, that was the weirdest dream I have ever had!" She raised her arms and stretched them over her head.

"Chloe." Gabe knocked on her door. "You're going to be late. And on your way home from school you can stop at the store and buy a new alarm clock, I'll leave you some money on the counter." Chloe hopped out of bed.

"Okay, have a good day at work."

Gabe smiled sadly on the other side of the door, little did his daughter know they would be moving back to Metropolis shortly. He knew Lex was having problems dealing with Lionel.

Chloe grabbed a red shirt and a short denim skirt, dressing quickly she tossed her nightgown in the hamper and hurried down the stairs. "Interview, Clark's assignments," She checked off each to do on her Monday list. At her car door she stopped completely. She looked back up at her house. "And I could have sworn I was wearing a blue nightgown last night." Lana bounded down the front steps and got in the car. Chloe got in slowly, her mind still wandering why she woke up in black silk and lace.

"Sorry, about last night." Lana mumbled looking out the window.

'What the hell happened last night?' She thought hard and couldn't remember a thing. It was clearly bugging her roommate though as she headed off to school. "Don't worry about it." Hoping that would end the conversation Lana shot her a warm smile.

"Thanks, so, you going to tell me who Joey is?"

*~*

Lex stretched against his silk sheets and wrapped himself up in the smooth material. 'I'm naked' was the first thing that wrapped itself around his mind, He sat up abruptly and looked down. "My PENIS!" He nearly shouted in joy. He ran his hands over his head and smiled as he came in contact with the smooth skin. Letting out a deep sigh he couldn't help but notice how his body felt like it was humming with pleasure.

"Switching bodies with Chloe Sullivan, what the hell did you have for dinner last night, Lex?" he said t himself as he made his way to the bathroom.

He saw the time reflected from his alarm clock in the mirror and threw on a shirt and pants, grabbing a pair of socks he ran to his office, he was going to make it there just in time for his Monday morning conference call. He looked down at the clock on his desk as he buttoned his shirt. 9:00 a.m. exactly. He stared at the phone expectantly as he tucked in his shirt. "What the hell?" He picked up the phone to check the dial tone. 'Okay.' The voice in his head declared. 'They've never been late calling on Monday's.'

Lex heard his father coming down the hallway. 'Bastard's early...dammit.'

Sitting up straight behind his desk he watched his father walk into the study. "Alexander, I thought about our meeting yesterday."

'Yesterday, Yesterday, I didn't meet with him on Sunday.' "Okay." he said a little unsure of what was said and why he couldn't remember it. "And..."

"And you made a very valid point, I'll allow you to keep the plant open on one condition." Lionel stood over Lex's desk.

"Continue..." Lex waved his hand to motion his father to further his speech.

"You send me monthly reports on the progress of each level."

Lex stuck his hand out. "Deal."

"Good," Lionel said while shaking his hand. "I'll be leaving now, and Lex."

Lex raised his head. "Don't you normally where black on Tuesdays?" Lionel stared at him expectantly. He watched as Lex looked down at the blue shirt he had grabbed for Monday. It had become a habit when he had fallen into the routine of wearing nothing but black on black suits, deciding to add alittle life to his wardrobe he had just decided every other day he'd wear a color shirt, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday he wore black. "So I do." He replied and looked down at the paperwork in front of him.

As soon as Lionel left Lex looked at the date on his computer. "Oh my god." He muttered as he noticed that it was indeed Tuesday.

He sat there quietly for a moment reflecting on what had happened yesterday. A sly smile crossed his lips. "Lana's Gay." He roared throughout the room and threw his head back, letting the wave of laughter take him over.

TBC...

Lana's gay. :lol: I love this story can't wait for the next part.

NS Full Member
    In a house on a street, in a city in a state, in a country on a continent, on a planet in a universe
    "My PENIS!"
    :lol: :lol: clol: :lol: :lol: Oh my GOD that was fucking HILARIOUS. Good job, keep going :chlexsign3:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information