+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored Beyond Belief NC-17, PWP

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Bored Beyond Belief NC-17, PWP

Wow what else is there to say but wow i can't get over how great this is The detail of the was so hot! Can't wait for the next chapter your writing is great Just wishing that Lex was my friend too

Re: Bored Beyond Belief NC-17, PWP

Holy Hell!

I remember watching that movie and thinking that it was the stupidest thing I had ever seen. I sure wish MY night had ended with a naked Lex.

Holly Crap! Where is the rest of it???

That was a hell of a good way to get heated up in such a cold night...

Members

That was crazy good! Can't wait to read what happens next!! More please!!!

NS Full Member

Smile Re: Bored Beyond Belief NC-17, PWP

Oh my , that was just lovely ! I seriously need to go sit in front of my air conditioner now.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was great but you have to update soon or i will just die from the wait.

Members

Another BlueSabby collab! *happy dance* You girls never fail to disappoint and your sex scenes are never un-original, nor do they feel rehashed. You are true panty wetters if I may be so bold as to say so. lol.

I found the established friendship as it was portrayed at the start very refreshing and comfortable too. Everything you two write comes off as real and believable, even the sudden transition from buds to intimate companions. Very nicely done.

God, Chloe and Lex, so made for each other. le sigh. *hee*

Can't wait for an update!

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

“I am so bored,” she said, moving her body so she was on her back and could peer over at Lex. “Isn’t there anything better to do?”
    Uh…I’m sure I could think of someone to do…*looks at author*…heheh, this is gonna be good…
    She didn’t feel like leaving. Besides, if she did, she knew how her night would end. And it was better to get home late and pass out then to get herself off furtively while trying not to think of the man sitting beside her.
    Heheh…furtively…that’s great!
    “I'd be having sex,” he stated flatly. “A lot.”
    Fuckin’ right!! Yeah, pun clearly intended…
    “Hmmm,” she said. “That sounds a whole lot better than what we’re doing now. And that way,” she added, “I wouldn’t have to take care of myself when I get home. If you live up to your reputation, that is.”
    Why to go, Chloe!! Nothing gets a dudes attention quicker than mentioning rubbing one self off. And questioning their sexual capability is a clincher. Men are just sooo easy…
    Lex arched an eyebrow in Chloe's direction, slowly turning his head to face her. “Is that a challenge?”
    Of course it is dummy…so whip out your cock and show us how it’s done…
    Chloe chuckled at Lex’s tone of voice. He was getting all puffed out and offended. “Oh,” she said, slowly, “I don’t know, it could be.” If she was going to make a fool out of herself she might as well make a huge fool out of herself.
    Oh definitely…no point in half-assing foolery…then if it backfires you can plead temporary insanity, or in the case of SV, meteor poisoning.
    She got her feet out of his lap and pulled herself into an upright position. “Lex, while I’d love to ride you into oblivion on the couch I think your bed is roomier, shall we?”
    Heheh…this is great. I’m really glad you’re not wasting any time on chit chat…might as well get with down to business…
    He was glaring down at her, no doubt ready to make some sarcastic comment when she said, “And I just got tested.” She kissed him gently on the lips. “Results all negative.” She wasn’t into risky behavior but one could never be too careful. Then again, deciding to fuck your best friend on a whim could be considered risky behavior.
    Risky or not it makes for a damn good time! You just have to hope you remain BFF after the fuckin’s done…
    “And,” she said, grabbing his face and then kissing him soundly, “I don’t think I need anymore foreplay, either. We can explore later, for now why don’t you get going and fuck me?”
    Oh yeah…what she said!!
    The action had caused him to go even deeper and her clit had gotten some much needed friction. She opened her eyes and looked at Lex above her. He’d never looked better. There was a light sheen of sweat on his upper lip and his face was scrunched up but he looked damn fine fucking her.
    Wow…seriously nice imagery…I’m going to walk around for the rest of the day looking like a very satisfied girl and I didn’t even get any…
    Turning his head, he closed his lips over her calf, sinking his teeth into the skin and muscle , then sucking the slightly salty flesh into his mouth. It would leave a mark, but she could bloody well wear pants tomorrow.

Even as Chloe yelped, then released a drawn out groan, he shifted his weight, letting himself fall forward and forcing her to practically bend in half underneath him until they were nose to nose. “Can't be that good, you're still coherent.”

With that he closed any further discussion by diving in for another kiss, taking back control from Chloe and setting a fast rhythm, determined to bring her off and drive her into incoherency, at least for a few seconds.
    I’m practically incoherent here…holy shit…tingley…everywhere…I could just squee…
    Lex ground his teeth together, his fingers slipping away from Chloe to close in a tight ring around the base of his cock. It took considerable effort to will himself from the edge though, with Chloe's internal muscles still sporadically spasming around him, but he was determined to give her a fuck she wouldn't soon forget.
    If only all men were this considerate…this is just another reason why I love fictional smut…cause typically, it’s always good for the woman…
    “I wonder how much it'd take to fuck the snark out of you,” he mused, then sank his teeth into the bit of skin under his mouth.
    Yes, inquiring minds want to know…by all means, find the answer…
    “Come on,” he spurred her on, rubbing the tiny piece of flesh between his fingers. “Come for me again.”
    Lex buried his nose in her neck, flicking his tongue over the sensitive skin before moving to place his mouth directly at her ear. “Let me feel you,” he rasped out.

“Feels so good when you come, so fucking tight.” The tip of his tongue traced over the outer whirl of her ear and he relished in the shudder of her body beneath him and the flutter and squeeze of her cunt around his dick. He was so close. “Come for me, Chloe. Come on, let it go!”
    Ooohhh…music to my ears…
    “Come too, Lex,” she moaned. “No one’s ever come in me before.” She heard Lex growl by her ear when she said that and determined he might like to hear more.

“You’re the only one,” she panted out. She wanted to be eloquent and precise with her words but the feeling in her lower belly was spreading so she had to change tactics. “No one. Just you.”
    Way to release the beast…great visions of primal Lex and I’m officially squirming in my chair…
    He bared his teeth and groaned her name right before she saw and felt his long strokes turn into short, staccato bursts. Her eyes widened as she watched him shudder, his head falling back as he groaned her name, and then felt heat seep into her body. “Yes,” she moaned as she sped up her hips.

Chloe could feel her internal muscles squeezing at Lex’s cock and she gasped as she felt another spurt shoot into her body. She moaned his name and kept moving her hips until she felt him soften. After a few more jerks, Lex’s body stilled and Chloe watched him flop forward right on top of her. She let out a small grunt but didn’t complain. It wasn’t as if she intended to move right now. Not with being all sweaty, sated and having Lex still inside of her.
    Whoa. I’m now just a puddle in front of my computer…this is like the best thing eva…I’m gonna need to make a trip to the loo for some satisfaction of my own. Well done…
    The only thing niggling uncomfortably, looking back, was that part towards the end. Lex wasn't sure what to think of it. At the time, when she'd told him he was the 'only one' to ever come inside her, he hadn't given it conscious thought. It had simply triggered something inside him, called to his machismo and made him get off on the idea to be the first guy she'd ever let herself be fucked by without a condom.
    Uh huh…like I said…men are easy…
    Now, with his head clear once more, it looked a lot like she'd just told him that to get him off. A little white lie in the name of the little death. It didn't sit well with him. Heavens knew he would have gotten off without it just as well. Why then did she feel the need to lie to him?
    I’m kind of irritated Lex just automatically assumes she’s lying, though looking back on his previous conquests I suppose it’ a normal reaction. I just think he should have more faith in Chloe…
    Lex needed to know if she'd been lying to him, and if the answer was yes, he wanted to know why. And, he decided, he wanted to know right now. Moving the arm over Chloe's head, he combed the hair back from her forehead and leaned over her slightly.

“Chloe,” he said softly, not wanting to exactly shock her out of sleep.
    I’m glad he’s addressing the issue immediately and I’m glad this is PWP and I don’t have to worry about any misunderstandings regarding this therefore I can sit here and wait impatiently for the answer knowing there will indeed be more great smut…And since I know you wouldn’t fuck with us on this, I can even hold my breath….right?

Blue~Sabby…This is terrific and I’m in Chlex smut heaven and I heart you…you’ve also taught me a very valuable lesson…Do not read bluesabby PWP during work hours because the urge to take care of things in the restroom will be too great and I could very well embarrass myself. I just realized how long this post is and I apologize if I’ve bored you with my random comments and innuendo. Please update very soon…I’ve an unquenchable need for more…

~Erica

great, as always. more soon please.
    <3 yams.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This is a freakin' awesome story

More soon!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information