Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New skins (updated Aug 15th, new skin)

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: New skins (updated Aug 15th, new skin)

Hmm... Did I just release a new skin? I think so! Let me know what you think of it

It's called Angelic and can be found in the Quick Skin Chooser as well as in your UserCP
    Last edited by Julie; 15th August 2005 at 20:51.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

Oh me like alot... Jules I have to say this one is kick ass, not that all the others aren't but I think this is now my fav....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

...sleep all day. Senior Member Ainur's Avatar

I really love the new skin and the dark colors, but can I make a suggestion? For the next skin could you do something fun colorful. I really loved how you did the graphics on the NS: Press Room. It so fun and pretty. Please don't take this the wrong way, is just an idea.

ETA: You know what I really like...the white flowers are beautiful and perfect.

Ainur, thank you I'm glad you like it!

Of course you can make suggestions, I love suggestions Well, I'll do my best The way I make graphics really depend a lot on my mood, but I'll think happy thoughts Stay tuned, because you never know when I make something Thihi...
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Julie, do you remember the skin you had that looked Victorian-esque? It had beautiful flowers, and that really cool curly, old fashioned lettering? Do you think you could try something like that again?

I love the two new skins, Sin City and Angelic, but I have a difficult time reading the dark lettering.

That is not meant as a criticism, because both skins are gorgeous. But maybe a lighter colored one as an option would be cool too
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Merlot
    Julie, do you remember the skin you had that looked Victorian-esque? It had beautiful flowers, and that really cool curly, old fashioned lettering? Do you think you could try something like that again?

I love the two new skins, Sin City and Angelic, but I have a difficult time reading the dark lettering.

That is not meant as a criticism, because both skins are gorgeous. But maybe a lighter colored one as an option would be cool too
    Errr, vaguely. I think it was Warunee who made that skin. Wasn't it the fanfiction skin? Or is it another one you're thinking of?

Hm, yeah, I can understand it's hard to read the dark lettering. It shouldn't be too much of it on the Angelic skin though.

No no, I like constructive criticism I'll probably do a lighter one sooner og later I'm currently working on another, well... slightly dark, but if I have a uberhappy day, light it is! Hehe Request noted

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Oh Jules, you're right--the Victorian style one was a fanfiction skin.

And thanks for noting my request--you are coolest
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar

Squee I love this new Angelic skin~~~

go Jules~

BB

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I just LOVE 'Sin City'! Beautiful work!

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar

Oooooh me love Angelic!!! Those are just soooo my colours!!! I miss my Lexy on it though... I think I'll have to alternate between this (for the colour) & Sin City (for my Lex fix).

Beautiful work Jules!

Thread Information