+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sequel To Auctions And Aromas - Revenge Is Sweet (R/M)

NS Full Member

Sequel To Auctions And Aromas - Revenge Is Sweet (R/M)

Here's the sequel to Auctions and Aromas. Thanks to everybody who asked or suggested the sequel and the idea around it---revenge against Lucas. Enjoy. Prolific Peggy.

Title: Sequel to Auctions And Aromas - "Revenge Is Sweet"

Author: PMD

e-mail: mary.davidson@sympatico.ca

Rating: R/M

Category: Chlex, futurefic, Lex's POV, AU

Spoilers: Anything is fair game in Smallville

Summary: Chloe comes up with the perfect revenge for Lucas.

Disclaimer: To whomever owns Smallville, its characters, and the mention of a line from the Wizard of Oz, I'm just borrowing them, will give them back, not making any money with their use, so don't sue me.

Archive: At BtS, BT2, Electricchlex, MD, N.S. Forums, SPP, and WBFFZ, for the time being. If anybody else wants it, all they have to do is ask.

Author Notes: First off, to the Lana likers out there, I apologize for how I write her here right now. Just seems like there's one thing people wouldn't want to do with her and it doesn't mean she's a bad character or awful one---just that it bugs people when she does it. Other than that, enjoy.

Sequel to Auctions And Aromas - "Revenge is Sweet" - by PMD

Prologue: Revenge, we have to have revenge on my brother. But not too much, after all, we did end up in a bath together. Wait---tomato juice bath---we looked like we had just been shot when we got out. Revenge---dear brother---Revenge.

~

Guest Bedroom - An Hour Or Two Later

I watch as she brushes back her hair with my mother's antique brush and smile.

"What are you smiling about, Alex?" she asks, seeing me in the mirror.

I raise an eyebrow and walk towards her. "Alex?"

She stops and puts the brush down, turning around. "I like it---it suits the you standing right here."

"Lex too formal?"

"Lex too business like. As to Alexander---that still freaks me that there is an evil lurking in you---who wanted to---."

I stand before her now, frowning. "Chloe---I'm---"

"Hold it right there, Bub. We all have our evil side, waiting to come out. It keeps us strong though---and you've been pretty good at keeping it at bay the past couple of years. And by the way, if you think I freaked because the evil you tried to kill me, the answer is no---I knew I would survive."

"That's because you knew Clark's secret back then. You knew he would save you."

"No---I knew I would survive because I was there to save you, through love and understanding. And I hadn't done it yet."

I open my arms to her and she smiles. "See, I bet he's really pissed right now that we're engaged. Ha---Alexander---take that. I not only saved your good alter ego, Lex, but I also turned the father around."

I smile as she walks into my arms and I hug her.

"Chloe?"

She backs away, slightly and looks up. "Yes?"

"Why did the evil part of me freak you out?"

"He kissed Lana----I mean, really? Is she a meteor freak---cause that's the only explanation I have that all the guys go crazy for her."

"Well, I don't know what to say to that."

"Don't say anything, Sweetie. I know it was lust, not love. But really---you don't remember kissing her, right?"

"No."

"Okay---we're---Oh my God! I've got it."

"Don't let it be catching."

She backs away and hits me on the arm. I'm rubbing it while I watch her walking back and forth.

"What is it?"

"She stops and looks at me. "Oh, sorry. The perfect revenge against Lucas."

"Going to tell me."

"Come here."

I walk over and she whispers in my ear. My smile comes forward again and laughter is heard in the room.

~

Lionel's Livingroom

We walk in and see my father, putting down the phone.

"Dad?"

He turns around and smiles. Then it widens, him noticing the glint of light coming off of Chloe's ring.

"Congratulations, children. And might I add, about time," he states, walking towards us and enveloping us in a hug.

"Dad---too tight---can't breath."

He backs away, worried, until Chloe speaks up:

"You trying to kill us with kindness now, Lionel?"

He raises an eyebrow and mine joins his.

"Hey, I was kidding."

"Oh," is all he can say. Then:

"I'll never truly understand this woman's sense of humor. You really are a saint to stick with her, son."

"Don't I know it."

"Haha---glad you two aren't comedians---you wouldn't have a leg to stand on or a penny to your name, if you were."

Laughter is heard for a few minutes---and then my father has this evil smile on his face.

"Oh God, Evil Lionel wants to come out to play now?" she queries.

"No---but I do have a plan of revenge for Lucas---revenge will be sweet."

"Forget it, Dad. Chloe has a better idea."

"Can I at least talk to him? Rant a little?"

We both look at her. "All right---a little ranting and then I'll show him I don't take being sprayed lightly---even if I did end up making love in tomato juice."

"Looked like two people who died a horrible death, I take it," my father states.

"Just about---but it still was fun," she replies, with a sly grin.

Before any of us can say another word, there's a buzz from the intercom.

"My young son is a pest and pain but he does have impeccable timing," Lionel states, with a smile. "Robert?"

His manservant appears. "Just getting it, Sir."

"Thank you, Robert."

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Give him hell."

~

Lucas' Comeuppance

"Hey, Dad---Chloe, Lex. What are you doing here?" he asks as he walks in the front door.

"Dad's birthday ring a bell, Lucas?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but I thought you would be gone by now."

"And miss the fireworks, Luke? I don't think so," Chloe states, fury in her words.

I lean in and whisper. "Softly, Hazel Fury. This is Dad's time to shine before yours."

I back away and see her smile at me. "Yeah, he does deserve the fun, being head of the household. Besides, I love waiting."

I put my hand in hers and lead her to the couch. My father indicates the other one to Lucas who sits.

"What's up, guys?"

My father sits beside Chloe, straight across from Lucas.

"What's not up is the skunk you sent me, Son? The animal control put it under."

"What skunk?"

"Oh, don't play dumb, Lucas," I state.

"I'm not playing."

"See, Honey, I knew I picked the smart brother to fall in love with," Chloe says.

"Just not the handsome one, eh, Chloe," Lucas says.

She turns and glares at him. "Lucas---tread very carefully. An errant word might cause some damage to you---mentally or physically."

He raises an eyebrow and then looks at Dad. "What's going on?"

"Lucas, I am so disappointed in you."

"What else is new."

"Son, this isn't the time to bring up past misdeeds. Lately, I have been proud of how you've done most things. But after vetoing a hair-brained idea of yours, you decide to exact some revenge by sending us a live skunk. Shame on you, Son."

"What? I---"

"Yes you did. I double checked with the zoo. You wanted to borrow it for a prank. Well, Son, it backfired."

He lets out a sigh. "Guess I should learn to cover my tracks better."

"Yes, Son, you should. And by the way, I said it backfired---I didn't get sprayed. Your---"

"You got sprayed, Lex?"

"Chloe and I got sprayed."

"Oh man, I am so sorry. It was supposed to be---"

"---me," my father finishes. "Lucas, I wish I could ground you or talk some sense into you in not doing this again but it's not going to work. Instead, I hand over the punishment to Chloe---and hopefully this will stop you. My dear---you're up."

Lucas looks at my bride to be and gives her the smile that causes women to swoon, I'm told.

"Gee, Luke, something wrong with your face?"

"What? It didn't work?"

"Lukey---that puppy dog look might work on some but I've had the expert work on it with me. And now, I'm immune because of your wonderful, adult, incredibly sexy brother. Why do I need you, when I have him? So---back off with the look---it's being wasted and won't get you out of your punishment."

"Was that it? Insulting me?"

"Oh no---I've got something better planned for you."

"Okay, should I be scared, Dad?"

"Be afraid---be very afraid. I've dealt with her when she's not liked me and now, I don't think she cared being called Stinky by a staff member?"

She looks at my father. "Really? Who? Wait, forget it---I would have called myself stinky," she chuckles out.

"Ahhhh---I must be off the hook---Chloe's making jokes."

"No, you're not off the hook!" all three of us state together.

"Come on, guys. It was a joke."

"A joke is three guys come into a bar and one has a duck on him---not, let's give Dad a new stinky cologne for his birthday, Lucas," I reply.

"But---"

"Enough---I want to give him his punishment before I decide to throw him another curve ball," Chloe rants.

We nod at her and then she stares into Lucas, who's a little freaked at meeting the Hazel Fury, once more.

Talk about killing a person with kindness. She gets up and goes over to where he's sitting. She sits beside him and takes his hand.

"Lucas, before I say what it is you are about to do, five words---take it like a man."

"Okay---do your worse."

She smiles at him, a sly, slightly evil, one. "Okay, you asked for it."

She stares at him, unnerving him a bit. Then:

"What is it? Am I to be sprayed?"

"No---wouldn't do that to an unsuspecting animal."

"Me?"

"No---the skunk."

She stares at him again and he cringes.

"No--me taking you shopping. You know I don't like to take women shopping."

"No---but close," she states, with a grin.

He stares at her and then it dawns on him. Not a stupid brother after all, are you, Lucas.

"No, no, no, no, no! I won't do it. Dad!"

He looks at Lionel, seeing the evil grin he usually gives to his enemies. Then it softens.

"Sorry, Son, you must face the music."

He turns to look at me. "Don't look at me---I was sprayed---I wanted to send you a bottle of bees---she stopped me."

He looks at Chloe and sighs. "All right---give me the name, although I bet I know it."

She pats his hand now.

"Lucas, I'm kinda busy this Saturday. Seems I need to go shopping with Lex and I promised a friend that I would go out with her, shopping."

"Oh God, it's the L word, isn't it?"

"Have fun, shopping with Lana."

"Noooo---I only sprayed you. This is cruel and unusual punishment, even for you."

She gives him a frown and looks over at me. "Maybe---?"

"Remember---skunk---be strong," I state.

"But if it wasn't for that, we would never have, you know and you know."

"Honey, we would have been in a tub tonight, with or without the stink."

"Yeah, we would have."

She turns back to Lucas. "This is for your father, Lucas, not us. You have to do it. It'll be short and sweet."

"Yeah, right---like I remember the last time you told me about shopping with Lana."

Before we can say anything, we hear the buzz from the intercom---somebody is here. A few minutes later, Robert appears again and opens the door.

"Hey, Robert. Where---oh there you are. Lucas, you're going to be my shopping companion I see."

He closes his eyes. "Kill me now."

Chloe leans over and we, but not Lana, hear her say, "Revenge is sweet---for the person giving it out."

I chuckle at that and hear my father's laughter.

"Well?" Lana asks, her hands on her hips. "The sales are out there---they're not coming to us."

He cringes and gets up. "I'll get you my pretty---"

"---and my non-existent dog too," Chloe finishes, with a flourish.

Lana grabs him. "First off, I have to get a new teddy for Clark to see and then I need to go to the lingerie department to check out some new stuff. And then we'll have lunch and go---"

He turns slightly, begging with his eyes. We just lift the eyebrows and give him a small smile, as she pulls him back around and drags him out the door.

Revenge is indeed sweet. And as much as we all love Lana and always will, when it comes to shopping, it is indeed the sweetest revenge to send a person with her, when they have done us wrong.

The End.

Re: Sequel To Auctions And Aromas - Revenge Is Sweet (R/M)

Yes a very fine and sweet revenge it was. That was the best way to use Lana, she has to be good for something too or what!

...shopping...Lana!...

oh god, the suspense was killing me, and then...the L-word! *woot!*

love it! Lucas reeeeeaaaaally had that coming.

NS Full Member

Hey Guys:

Meg---yep, I mean, what man really wants to go shopping with the princess of power shopping. I was thinking of maybe adding at the end, he had to go into the drugstore for something, but that would have been too much. <g> I like Lana in fanfic---in my friends' fics---don't read much Clana---but I just thought---OMG---perfect revenge. <bg>

Teejei: Glad you enjoyed it, hon. And the next one---no revenge---just my muse being her romantic self. And I bet you will be quoting this one, sweetie. Heehee---Lana---shopping---poor Lucas. Nawwww---he deserved it.

that is creul and unusual punishment hehe! great job with the sequel.
    <3 yams.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

that was a great revenge. I loved it.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

Hey guys:

Meeaz: Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. Heehee--you think this punishment is cruel and unusual---wait till you see what I have planned in my crossover with VM. <bg>

Hope: Awww---glad you loved the revenge, hon.

Awesome revenge. I wonder whose credit cards they are using?

NS Full Member

Hey Bella:

Never thought of that. Hmmmm---Lucas might owe her a thing or two, thanks to what he did to Lex and Chloe. Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was great and very funny lucas got what he deserved.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information