+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: Ends and Means - R *Now Complete* w/ PDF Posted

Re: Ends and Means - R - Chapter 11 - Part 1 - 9/16

I will love to have the PDF also.

Members

I am not sure if the author is still here but I just have to say I was truly impressed by the level of effort to mix the two worlds together. Having Lex and Bruce as friends is interesting because I didn't think I would like it because both characters come with complex issues and baggage. But, it really worked for me here. Although, Lex is more of a villian in Superman lore, with Smallville I never really saw him a a true villain. In the beginning Smallville's version of Lex was not good or bad but in that grayish area where he didn't have a problem doing something that wasn't necessarily good to get things done. And that's how I've always seen Bruce so I think their relationship to me was a really great fit and their friendship was one of my favorite things about the story. I also have to give kudos for having Chloe's Dad in the story as well. I read a couple different stories now and his prescence is completely missing so I really loved the fact he was here and was her Dad. I really loved Chloe here and her job as an insurance investigator was so on point, I am amazed at how it really fit her characterization and still allowed her to use her skills that she honed as a teenager. I just wanted to give kudos to the author, I really adored this story!

I know I'm rather late to the party, but I absolutely loved this story--well developed Chlex romance, interesting friendship between Bruce and Lex, and hilarious banter between Chloe and Batman. (The exchange they had about him bat-napping her which ended in Chloe catching him out with his bat-a-rang had me in stitches.) I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading such a great fic. It seems like the author may not frequent this site all that often anymore, but if anyone has the PDF version of Ends and Means could they possibly send it to me? The link NewBatGirl posted here no longer seems to work. I would love to have a copy in case anything were to happen to this site.

I'm at Chapter 15 now and loving this... but if anyone had the PDF version, it WOULD make my life easier.
    Cheers and have a great Sunday
    PTL

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Tree Lady View Post
    I'm at Chapter 15 now and loving this... but if anyone had the PDF version, it WOULD make my life easier.
    Cheers and have a great Sunday
    PTL
    Go to the first post, where you'll find a new live link.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Go to the first post, where you'll find a new live link.
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information