+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast

Thread: Ends and Means - R *Now Complete* w/ PDF Posted

NS Full Member

Re: Ends and Means - R *Now Complete* w/ PDF Posted

That was really awsome!
    I loved how involved Batman/Bruce Wayne was in the story.
    more BATMAN please!!!!

Members

Hey there... I read and reviewed that fic on FFnet some times ago... (I'm your 99th reviewer there) Yeah hm, so that's one of my fav fics ever... I really really loved it! Thanks for writing such an awesome fic!

Re: Ends and Means - R - Epilogue - 5/19 *Now Complete*

NBG- I read one of your fics the other day and have since been reading up on everything I can find from you on NS. If you're not a professional writer, you should be.

When I first read insurance fruad in your summary, I thought 'Thomas Crown Affair' and sure enough, a couple lines down you mentioned it!

Many fan fics lack either a developed plot or good writing, or they focus so much on chlex that everything else is vague and fuzzy. You, lady, have it all. Truly a pleasure to read.

Members

I've been busy and had to read the story over a few days. It was some form of pleasant torture.

It lasted longer but I really just wanted to keep reading. I found myself remembering bits and pieces at work and just wanting to get home so I could keep reading.

Their fight over the tie was just adorable. His utter devotion to her the whole way through was just heart warming then there was the gut wrenching period when she was missing.

The Bruce/Batman and Chloe interaction was fascinating, I spent a lot of those sections with a silly grin on my face.

And Gabe, loved him. As much as my Dad rocks, I can't help wishing he was a little more like the way you portrayed Gabe in this story. Of course I've never put him in the same sort of position as Chloe puts Gabe in by finding trouble wherever she goes. So it's still possible - my Dad is awesome.

It may go without saying but I'll say it anyway because you deserve to hear it - I totally loved this story.

I'd even go so far as calling it sparkly - something shiny and distracting that grabs your attention. And it was a solid sparkle, because it kept me hooked.

Thank you. A lot.

Julia

NS Member

Re: Ends and Means - R - Chapter 20 - 12/22

Quote Originally Posted by newbatgirl View Post

“Chloe…”

“There! You said my name again. I really do think you’re warming to the idea of us working together.”

“You’re insane!”

“You’re dressed like a rodent!”

Now back in the driver seat of the Batmobile, Batman punched the steering wheel in frustration. What in the hell had he done to deserve being saddled with this woman?

“Batman...?”

“What!!!?”

“Is there any chance that you’re going to pass a Starbucks on your way back the cave?”

End chapter.
    Absolutely freaking awsome

This was one of my very first introductions to Chlex fic. And man, oh man, what an introduction it was!

I was a little nervous when I saw that Bruce Wayne was in it. Not that I have any problems with him but I'm a bit of a fic snob; I typically only read stories that have my ship in them, with maybe a small sprinkling of other characters from the show. However after reading this, I've definitely jumped on the Bruce Wayne bandwagon. (How's it feel to be my first? *G*)

I think my favorite part of the whole thing (though I love every single word!) was the way Chloe got under Bruce's skin. Such a very Chloe thing to do, and something that I don't think is typically done as well as you did it. And jealous!Lex? Always a welcome addition to a fic.

You know...I think it's actually been like three months since I last read this. I'm going to have to put it on my to read again list.

Talking Re: Ends and Means - R *Now Complete* w/ PDF Posted

I usually don't read crossover but this one is turning great. I haven't finishing reading but I'm close. Great piece of fanfiction. ;P

Re: Ends and Means - R - Chapter 11 - Part 1 - 9/16

i'm up to chapter 11 and wow is it good so far. long but good

Members

Ive just spent the last 10 or so hours devouring this fic...and it is amazing...thanks so much for sharing!!!

Members

so after 7hrs I finally got to the epilogue....Wow!!! just wow.... what an incredible story...I just couldn't stop reading and had to do so all in one go..I loved the plot, I adored the chlex and bruce interaction and the conclusion..wonderfully written and has to be one of my favourite fan fics I have read to date! thankyou so much for taking the time to write and share :-)

Thanks Lexie another excellent recommendation

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information