+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Ends and Means - R *Now Complete* w/ PDF Posted

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Ends and Means - R - Chapter 26 - Part A - 5/9

Get ready to wear that jacket NB because I am coming after you. You ended it right there no fair. I love the whole tension during their whole scene between Chloe and Bruce/Batman. I can't wait to see how they let Lex in on their secret.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Addicted to Baby Luthors bluengreenswmer's Avatar

Right now I am very tightly holding a bat a rang so I don't hurl it at a certain chica's computer....very very close..

but no hurling will be done as long as the promised update is posted within a reasonable timframe..say no more than 2 days? after that....run for your life....cuz ur gonna have a lot of angry chlexers running after your ass....beware...

OH MY GOD!! I swear that you outdo yourself with every update. But I can't believe you stopped there! I should have seen it coming with Part B still a few days away That was awesome though. Chloe completely held her gorund even though Bruce was doing everything to try and dissaude her line of thinking and it just didn't work, instinct took over (for both of them)...Chloe's game plan was excellent. Now they just have to try and explain things to Lex, that should be interesting, heh. Great update!!

Steph*

What an amazing chapter! I love how Chloe and Bruce are going head to head
    at the whole situation. I can't wait for Lex's reaction and what their explanation is going to be!

Angel undercover!

Shit.

Lex.
    Ahhh.... I want, I need, I have to know what's going to happen. Come back and update! Now!!!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

I am seriously loving this story. Every single one of your characters brings his/her own particular chemistry and charisma onto the set. I enjoyed all the Alfred scenes. His dry and unobtrusive wit always makes me giggle. Of course it goes without saying that all the Chlex scenes have a tendency to reduce me to warm mushy goo. And best of all, I can still get my snarky, witty, competitive banter from the Batman/Chloe interaction. I seriously adored every conversation they had together.

Loving the characters is always a plus in very fic... Excellent dialogue, snark and fun personalities always add on a special spark onto every fic, but in the end it always comes down to the plot/story.

And what an amazing story it has been. I am in awe. I am speechless. I worship thee! You built up an amazing background, followed it through with a tantalizing mystery that ended up with a highly satisfactory explanation. Not to mention all the exciting action sequences interspersed throughout the fic to carry the mystery forward. Truly amazing work.

Oh yeah. And I also appreciate the cliff-notes introduction to the DC Universe. I'm one of 'those' people whose knowledge of comic book heroes comes mostly from movies and television shows

I am on chapter 22B right now. And I felt guilty about enjoying a fic sooo much so far without any feedback. I'll finish up with the rest of the chapters tomorrow night. sweet dreams and happy writing.

p.s.
    Did I mention just how much I love the way Chloe keeps irritating Bruce (in very way possible). Every precious line of dialogue between the two of them sends me into hysterics. I'm forced to read the fic veeeery slooowly because I have to keep pausing for the hysterics to stop and catch my breath (I'm completely serious here).

dream a little dream dreamerjules's Avatar

Okay. AAAAHHHHHHHH

That was wonderful and amazing and brilliant and you are posting the next part soon, yes.

Yes. Good.

Today?

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Excellent chapter

I love it when Chloe gets into full investigator mode--Bruce didn't stand a chance.

Can't wait for the Lex confrontation scene--woo hoo!

Well done, my friend.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by star del mar
    OH MY GOD!!
    Totally my reaction too. OMG!!!!!! And squee, thanks for the Harvey conversation. I imagine the cartoon Harvey, not the live-action Tommy Lee Jones Harvey, because that would just be icky.

I'll be sad when this fic is over as there aren't enough ChLex/Batman crossovers out there. Hopefully your muse will keep you in the arena for further adventures.

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

great Chapter!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information