+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It Must Follow As Night The Day (NC-17)

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...

It Must Follow As Night The Day (NC-17)

Disclaimer: I do own Smallville as much as I am the leader of the world and a cat eating Alien. Ok for anyone who might actually believe I am one of these things *rolls eyes* I am not and I don't own Smallville, so don't sue please.

A/N: I was talking with Catheryne and well she ended the Nocturne at a, lets say, frustrating part. With her allowance, I wrote this Interlude for all those who wanted to see what was going to happen in the bedroom and were to lazy to use their own imagination *_~ So this starts, where Catheryne left of, as a quick reminder:

Lex closed his eyes and allowed his heart to seek her lips. When their mouths fused in an open kiss, he picked her up and crossed the room, heading for the corridors and his bedroom.

When they crossed the threshold to his bedroom, Lex pulled her closer to his chest, pressing a gentle, almost chaste kiss to her lips. He carried her over to his bed and, bracing himself with one knee on the mattrass, slowly laid her down onto the blue comforter.

Running his hands over her chest and down her sides, he stroked her skin down to the outer thighs before slowly stepping back to look at her. Chloe was lying sprawled on the sheets, surrounded by the pillows, gazing up at him a little timidly, but still incredibly aroused. A myriad of emotions shone in her eyes, as she watched him drinking her in with his sight.

Lex saw the arousal in her dark hazel orbs, but underneath, there also was a hint of fear, anticipation. Through it all, he saw something he never thought would ever be directed at him by a woman. Complete trust and pure love. She meant it, simple as that. She loved him and trusted him. Chloe had been a constant in his life when she was simply his friend, the only constant he could think of. Now she would be so much more. Despite all that had happened, she was still there and she would stay.

When Chloe started to nervously shift on the comforter, Lex was jolted out of his contemplations. He allowed a true smile to surface on his features, before he slowly sank back down onto the matrass, crawling up to Chloe and lying down next to her.

"You are beautiful." He said, while gently running a finger over her right cheekbone down her cheek to her jaw.

Lex cupped her chin in his thumb and index finger, leaning down to press a lingering kiss to her lips. When he felt her tongue tentatively reaching out to trace his bottom lip, he let the kiss deepen, following her lead, letting her explore his mouth.

When they broke the kiss, Chloe's eyes remained closed while she concentrated on the feeling of Lex's fingertips skimming lightly back and forth over her collarbones. She moaned quietly when his fingers trailed lower to graze softly over her left breast, caressing the silken skin. She moaned louder as one fingertip circled the nipple, before the digit was replaced by Lex's mouth exhaling hot breath on the tight bud. A gasp was ripped from her throat when he closed his mouth over the small peak, flicking his tongue over it.

Lex continued to worship her body with gentle strokes, gradually moving lower. He retreated to her feet and started to slowly take of her shoes. Lex untied the laces and pulled one shoe after the other from her feet, stroking her ankles. He carefully pulled her socks from her feet and tucked them into her shoes. He removed his own shoes and socks before he crawled back up, placing himself on top of Chloe, but minding to brace his weight on his forearms to the sides of her head. Lex devoured her mouth in another passionate kiss, keeping the pace slow and loving. He wanted to do this right. To do right by her.

Chloe cradled his body between her thighs and let her hands find their way under his shirt, trailing them up over his spine before holding on to his shoulders. She loved the feel of his skin under her palms and fingers. She could stay here forever.

When they broke their kiss she moved her mouth close to his ear and whispered, "Take your shirt off, please." She felt him shiver at her words; Chloe let her tongue flick over the shell of his ear.

Lex slowly pulled back until he was kneeling between her thighs. He lifted his hands up and started to undo the buttons from top to bottom. When his shirt hung open he started to take away the cufflinks. Focused on his wrists he couldn't see the longing look Chloe sent his way, admiring his pale chest and craving to touch his skin again. When the cuffs were gone, Lex let the shirt slide down over his shoulders and down his arms, bunching it in his hands and throwing it in the general direction off his closet.

He scooted back up and lowered his chest down onto Chloe, bracing his arms once again to the sides of her head. They both moaned when their heated skin came into contact. Chloe ran his hands up over his back until she came to his shoulders. She intertwined her fingers behind his neck, pulling his face down to her to capture his lips in a sweet, lingering kiss.

Her fingers wandered over his shoulders and back, trying to imprint the memory of him on her fingertips. Lex moaned when she trailed her short trimmed nails down the length of his spine and up again. He lowered his head, burying it in the crook of her neck, nuzzling the soft skin there before he began to suck on the spot right over her jugular.

Chloe sucked in a ragged breath at the action and gripped his shoulders tight. When Lex's mouth wandered lower and found her collarbone, then her breast, evading her nipple and trailing lower, Chloe's breathing became increasingly labored. She cupped the back of his neck, gently scraping her nails over his scalp while he adorned her smooth stomach with butterfly kisses, still travelling lower.

Lex scooted down until he was placed directly at the apex of her thighs, his face resting gently on her lower abdomen. He let his fingers flutter over the waistband of her skirt, before looking up at her. When Chloe nodded wordlessly, he opened the button and slowly pulled down the zipper. Lex let his fingers roam over the newly exposed flesh and the lace of her panties.

He drew the skirt over her waist and down her legs ever so slowly, letting his hands brush along her outer thighs and her calves all the way down. When her skirt was out of the way, all that was left to cover her was that little piece of red lace over her crotch. Lex held his breath as he took her in once again. His hands travelled up again over her legs until they reached her hips. He hooked his index fingers into the waistband of her panties, slowly drawing it down like he had done with her skirt.

When he crawled back up, he pressed a gentle kiss to the inside of her left thigh, skimming his fingers over her hips. Inching upwards he placed a trail of small kisses and licks on the smooth flesh, drawing ever closer to her
    center. Chloe's breath came in ragged pants now and she felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest it was beating so fast. She felt herself becoming wetter with every kiss and lick he placed on her thighs.

When he finally reached her center and brushed his lips over her folds, Chloe cried out and her hips jerked up on their own volition. She had never thought it would feel so good and he was barely doing anything yet.

"Lex" She moaned his name "Hmmm" came the reply from between her thighs and the vibration of the sound on her sensitive skin caused her to shiver in pleasure.

He flicked his tongue over the small bundle of nerves hidden beneath her soft curls and Chloe cried out again. He continued to caress her with his lips and tongue, making her moan and writhe under his hands.

Chloe felt a tingling feeling building in the pit of her stomach and travelling up her spine. Her hands found the back of his head and she instinctively pushed up into the ministrations of his tongue. When she felt his teeth close over her clit she bucked up hard and the universe seemed to explode behind her closed eyes. She cried out his name in ecstasy.

Lex watched in awe while she was shuddering beneath him, her back arching like a bowstring and screaming his name in abandon. He soothed her down from her climax, gently stroking her belly before he scooted up between her legs, placing a gentle kiss on her mouth. Her lips immediately parted and her tongue traced his bottom lip seeking entrance. Chloe wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him farther down on her, forcing him to rest more of his weight on her body.

Lex’s left hand came up to cup and massage her breast, while he still tried to rest most of his weight on his right forearm. She was beautiful in the afterglow of her climax. A light sheen of sweat glistened on her skin and an angelic smile graced her face. He leaned down for another kiss. This time their movements were slow and languorous, even though his erection had reached a state bordering on painful while he had watched Chloe come.

Chloe felt the obvious bulge press against her thigh. That was when she realized that Lex was still wearing his slacks. She looked up at him with an impish smile on her face, before she shimmied her hips, effectively positioning his confined length directly at her entrance. Lex groaned and unconsciously thrust forward, causing a mewling noise to escape from Chloe’s lips. Her hands found their way down his chest, over his abs and to the belt at his waistband.

She fumbled a little with the buckle before she managed to open it. When she opened the button and slowly pulled down the zipper, a sigh of relief escaped Lex’s mouth. His eyes were fixed on hers the entire time. She slowly reached into the open fly and cupped his length through the silk of his boxers. She felt a wet spot where the tip of his erection strained against the material. Lex moaned at the light and tentative touch of her hand and pressed into her palm. She was getting used to the feel of him.
    Chloe stroked hesitantly over his length, hoping she wouldn’t do anything wrong or stupid. She had never done this before and she wanted to give Lex as much pleasure as he just had given her. When she heard a pleased moan coming from his throat and felt him pressing into her touch, she grew a little bolder. She pulled her hand away, moving her fingers under the waistband of his pants and boxers. Chloe almost snickered at the disappointed little whimper that escaped Lex before he felt her hands trying to remove the restraining garment. He quickly helped her getting his pants off and threw them in the general direction of where their other clothes had gone.

When he was naked on top of her, Chloe couldn’t help but tale a look at his erection. The shaft was long and smooth, surrounded by a nest of auburn curls. She tentatively reached out and gently closed her hand around it, starting to move it up and down the length in a slow steady rhythm. When she looked back up into Lex’s eyes, she gasped. The blue grey orbs were almost completely black with desire and he was fixed on her as if she was the center of his universe.

Her slow, gentle touch was almost undoing him. She was a merciless tease, mostly because she didn’t even know it. The words escaped his mouth before he could stop them, “Chloe, please.” Somewhere in the recesses of his mind he knew he sounded pathetic but right now, he didn’t care.

“I want to feel you inside me Lex, now.” Chloe kept stroking his length in the same rhythm, holding his smoldering gaze.

He gently took the hand that was driving him insane from his already painful erection and placed a sweet kiss on her knuckles before positioning himself at her entrance.

At this moment a thought shot into his brain. “Wait I have to get…” He couldn’t finish his sentence, because Chloe had pressed her fingers over his mouth. “I’m on the pill.” She smiled up at him reassuringly.

Lex nodded shortly, before he slowly began to penetrate her, entering her inch by inch. When Chloe had had enough of this torture, she hooked her legs around his waist and pulled him in, gasping when she was rewarded with a sharp sting of pain.

Lex immediately stilled, caught between the amazing feeling of her hot channel sheathing him tightly and the knowledge that Chloe had hurt herself with her impulsive move. He stroked her face and kissed her temple, not daring to move his lower body even an inch.

Chloe took a few deep breaths and opened her eyes, which had slammed shut when the pain had ripped through her. She looked into the deep blue orbs of the man she loved and read the deep concern and his love for her there. She could get lost in his eyes and be happy forever.

She rocked her hips tentatively up into him when the pain had completely subsided and moaned at the feeling of his length swelling inside her. Lex moaned and set up gentle pace, slowly moving in and out of her core. Chloe began to emit contented mewling sounds, interrupted by his name leaving her lips on a sigh.

He slowly sped up his thrusts, feeling her inner walls gripping his shaft and pulling him in deeper with every stroke. He moaned and tried to keep control, forcing himself to take things slow. He changed the angle a little, causing his pelvic bone to grind against her clit with every push in.

Her mewling soon changed into high keening noises. Her hands came up and around his shoulders pulling him close. Chloe pushed herself back onto him, devouring his mouth in a passionate kiss. He groaned into her mouth when he felt her inner walls clamping down on him tighter and her nails raking down his shoulders and back. She broke their kiss, panting for breath her eyes wide, pupils dilated. “Lex, please.”

He brought his hand between them and began to gently circle and stroke her clit. Catching her off guard, he suddenly pinched the bundle of nerves between his fingers and sent Chloe flying over the edge. When her walls gripped his shaft like a vice, his control was gone and he came deep inside her. “Chloe”

He could hardly prevent himself from collapsing on top of Chloe. Instead he fell to the side, immediately reaching for her and pulling her close against him. They shared a lingering kiss, stroking each other lightly, waiting to drift down to earth again. When Lex felt capable of moving again, he pulled the comforter out from underneath them and covered their bodies with the comforting warm fabric.

Chloe instantly snuggled closer to him and buried her nose in the crook of his neck, deeply inhaling his scent. He pressed a chaste kiss to her forehead, relishing the feel of her body close to his. ‘This is how I want to spend the rest of my life’ he thought, feeling sleep already claiming him.

“Goodnight Chloe.” He soothingly stroked her back and felt her breathing evening out under his hands.

“Night Lex,” she mumbled before she drifted off into the land of dreams

“I love you,” he whispered under his breath before Morpheus claimed him as well.

The End

A/N2: Catheryne, I hope I did you proud with this and uhm don’t beat me if I didn’t, cause I did my damnest to make this good. Thanx Adeylan for the beta

Hugs,
    Sabby
    Last edited by sabby; 2nd September 2008 at 21:02.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Aww. Yay Sabby! What a great follow up for that last Chlexville eppy.

NS Full Member
    Smuterrific! It goes so well with the story, too.

Blue

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Aw that was so good.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    “Goodnight Chloe.” He soothingly stroked her back and felt her breathing evening out under his hands.

“Night Lex,” she mumbled before she drifted off into the land of dreams

“I love you,” he whispered under his breath before Morpheus claimed him as well
    How sweet. I love this sweet fic

I just found this incredible fic and I loved it! What a great continuation of that Chlexville chapter, thank you so much for writing it!

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: It Must Follow As Night The Day (NC-17 complete)

i like this story it is good and interesting.

...sleep all day. Senior Member Ainur's Avatar

That was so sweet and hot at the same time. Lex was so good to Chloe. I love how he treasts her. Great fic!

meghan036
    Just a Guest!

so sweet . really loved it. Keep up the wonderful writing.

That was awesome. I loved this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information