Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: NS Gold Membership

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

Re: NS Gold Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    CC, have you signed up for a silver/gold membership? Because in order to upload/enter an url you need to have signed up for a membership. If you have signed up, and I'm just completely blond here, let me know and I'll look it up

Yeah I got a gold membership on friday the 23 for the month... I just did it for one month this month and then next month I'll do it for the yr... I have a copy of my payment if u want to see it.. it would have come to you as Courtney Cecil..... by the way i did do it on paypal...

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Hm, then it's odd... I'm looking in Paypal and I see you've made a payment... Hang on, I'll fix it Sorry about this!

Edit: That's veryvery odd! I checked Paypal first, and the payment was there and had gone through the board (some tags I can see). Then I checked the AdminCP in the subscription manager, and you weren't there :S

Well, I've manually added you now You've got Gold Membership monthly, from Sept 30th (today) until October 30th. Again, sorry about this. I have no idea why it didn't go through by itself. Perhaps the board/site went offline for a second while you were processing through PayPal, I have no idea... But you're up and running now!
    Last edited by Julie; 30th September 2005 at 14:09.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

It's ok Jules I know things can be funny sometimes.. No big worries.... Thanks for fixing it....

(see my new pretty avatar)

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Out of curiosity, why do I not show as a Gold Member anymore? I know I'm not around here so often *hangs head in shame*... Is that why?

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

You need to go to User CP; Member Groups and set your group list thingamabobber.

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Schpank you, sweets... I didn't see that "thingamabobber" (lol) there yesterday...

Hey Julie,

Not that it matters that much to me if my name shows up gold, but did my Gold membership go away, did I need to renew it?? Just want to make sure I am supporting that which feeds my addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by campbti
    Hey Julie,

Not that it matters that much to me if my name shows up gold, but did my Gold membership go away, did I need to renew it?? Just want to make sure I am supporting that which feeds my addiction.
    Hey,

I looked in the AdminCP, and you're still active on the gold membership. You purchased your yearly subscription on 12th June 2005, and it then expires 12th June 2006. I've made your name gold now, but if you want to have it not gold, just go into your UserCP, then group memberships, and choose to be identified by the regular group, or the gold group!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Thanks Julie!!!

New feature as of Feb 9th; QuickClips

Closed Thread

Thread Information