Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: NS Gold Membership

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar

Re: NS Gold Membership

Jules,

Great idea on the memberships. I just signed up for gold because I love this site and the work everyone contributes.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Cool Thanks for joining up! And I am working on the ad-free-ness! Just... Damn real life! Hehe!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

*wanders in confusedly*
    Dude. All of a sudden this message popped up at the top of my screen, stating when my last visit was and stuff and for a brief second I thought it was big brother taking me to task for goofing off on the job. Whew! It's just an ad-lib for the advertisements. That was close.

Haha, I'm sorry, I'm just trying to work this ad-free board thing out, but it's not really working!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    CC, you'll need a graphic programme to make avatars. Try looking in the Arts section, and ask there Or you can just take an avatar from the NS Gallery, save it to your harddrive, and then upload it here in your UserCP

hey jules i have one but i'm not sure how to load it to my userCP
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

CC - User CP, Edit avatars - at the bottom there's a place to either put in the host url of an image, or a browse button to upload directly from your computer. Unfortunately, it's very picky about size...

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    CC - User CP, Edit avatars - at the bottom there's a place to either put in the host url of an image, or a browse button to upload directly from your computer. Unfortunately, it's very picky about size...

Hmm mine doesn't have that just lets me pick from the ones already there......
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Does your PM allow 200? If not, Julie may have to make the necessary changes to make you a Gold member...or whatever you are that allows you to have your own avi. Could be a technical problem....of sorts...

CC, have you signed up for a silver/gold membership? Because in order to upload/enter an url you need to have signed up for a membership. If you have signed up, and I'm just completely blond here, let me know and I'll look it up
    Last edited by Julie; 29th September 2005 at 20:28.

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    Does your PM allow 200? If not, Julie may have to make the necessary changes to make you a Gold member...or whatever you are that allows you to have your own avi. Could be a technical problem....of sorts...
    Just a little info on that, when you sign up for a silver/gold membership, as soon as the payment is in order (gone through paypal etc), you will automatically get the right accesses (I don't know if the board does this hourly or what though). The only thing I do on my end (if everything goes smoothly) is make the name gold, just incase the person doesn't know how to do it her/himself (You go into your UserCP, Group Memberships, and then choose identify me as a member of X group).

Closed Thread

Thread Information