+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Parallel Universes And Passionate Embraces (NC-17)

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    You guys are awesome. I couldn't leave you hanging for too long!

Part 6-

Chloe hid in the closet of the room that she knew Lex was sleeping in and waited for him. She kept her breathing as silent as humanly possible and moved only when she thought she was going to go nuts if she didn’t. Hours seemed to tick by with only Lex’s suits to keep her company. She sat on the floor and leaned against the wall. She started to drift off to sleep when she heard the bedroom door open and close.

She jumped to her feet and burst out of the closet. “Lex!”

“Holy fuck!” he swore, jumping a mile. “Chloe! What the hell do you think are you doing in my closet?”

Chloe put one hand on her hip. “It’s the only way I could get to you. You’ve been avoiding me, or have you forgotten?”

He shrugged off his coat and sighed. “I was being considerate and wanted to give you a little space.”

“A little?” she scoffed.

“Look, what do you want?” He hung up his coat and sat down on the bed to take off his shoes.

“You told me your secret,” she hesitated, feeling queasy with apprehension. “Now, I want to tell you mine.” Lex simply raised an eyebrow and waited for her to continue. “You see, I’m not actually the Chloe you think I am.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not from this dimension. I switched minds with the Chloe from this dimension. Well, actually this medallion switched me.” She showed Lex the medallion.

A smile tugged at Lex’s lips. “You’re from another dimension?”

“I’m totally serious. Okay, ask me something that only the Chloe you were engaged would know.”

“Yeah, but then you’ll just fake an answer,” he argued logically. His eyes were still bright with amusement.

Chloe threw her arms up exasperatedly. “Look, I’m not joking around. What do I have to do to prove it to you?” An idea struck her. “Okay, then read my mind and see if I’m kidding or crazy or whatever.”

Lex just looked at her. “Are you serious?”

“Yes. Tell me what to do and I’ll let you.”

“You trust me enough to let me read your mind?” He sounded amazed. “Remember that once you let me in, I can come in anytime after that.”

“Yes, but you realize that people need to keep some thoughts private, right?”

Lex nodded. “There are some things that people think that are better left unsaid.”

“Right. Well, I trust you not to invade by brain all the time. I expect to be asked unless there’s some kind of emergency. And I seriously doubt you’ll try to use some kind of mind control on me.”

“Of course not.” A grin slowly lit up Lex’s face. He nearly beamed with joy. “You have no idea what your trusting me means to me.”

“Yeah, well,” Chloe mumbled, slightly embarrassed. “Let’s just get on with it, okay? What do I have to do?”

“Sit down and relax.” He patted the bed beside him.

She sat down next to him, acutely aware of the body heat emanating from his body. “Okay, now what?”

“I said relax,” Lex teased lightly. “I’m not your enemy, remember that. Try to keep your mind blank. Don’t think of anything. Try mediating. When I think you’re relaxed I’ll try to read your mind, okay?”

She nodded and closed her eyes. She was tense, waiting for the moment. The last word that Chloe would use to describe herself was mellow and she knew it. She hoped that she was able to relax enough. Deciding it was uncomfortable sitting she scooted back on the bed and laid down. She felt Lex move on the bed and lay down next to her. She took several deep breaths of air and concentrated on feeling nothing. It took a while but, without quite knowing when, it stopped being so hard and it became natural.

“I’m in,” Lex whispered.

Chloe’s eyes snapped open. “Are you still in?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t feel you.”

*You’re not supposed to* His voice came from inside her head. Chloe jumped a little, unnerved by the sensation of hearing something without using her ears.

“Sorry,” Lex said out loud. “I was showing off,” he admitted.

“Well?” she asked. “Do you know I’m telling the truth?”

Lex was silent for several moments. She glanced at him on the bed. He was looking blindly up at the ceiling.

He turned his head to stare at her. “Yes, you’re telling the truth. You’re from a different dimension.”

Suddenly she was afraid of what Lex must be seeing inside her head. Was he discovering a person that he didn’t like? Was she someone he could never love? She wanted to escape, return to her dimension before she discovered an answer to those questions. Her feelings for Lex terrified her. Resisting the impulse to get up and run from the room was damn near impossible.

Lex touched one of her cheeks lightly. His lips followed his hand, a mere brush of his mouth to her skin. Chloe’s heart leapt at that slight touch and she turned toward his mouth helplessly. She smothered his lips with hers, savoring the kiss as if it were her last. Lex folded her into his arms pressing her body against his, deepening their kiss. At last, they tore their lips from each other gasping for air.

“God, Chloe,” Lex rasped. She couldn’t tell if he was praising her or chastising her.

He drew her in for another, electrifying kiss. Moist heat pooled between her legs and she rubbed restlessly against the erection growing in his pants.

Suddenly the world tilted on its axis and she gasped. She stopped being merely Chloe Sullivan. She could feel Lex’s passion, too. The combined lust was almost too much for her.

“It’s my powers,” Lex explained as he nuzzled her neck. “You make them go insane.”

Chloe shuddered. “I’m not complaining,” she whispered rawly.

Lex nipped her sensitive neck, sprinkling delicious little kisses over her. It was amazing how she could feel his genuine pleasure about pleasing her. She wanted to throw everything to the wind, chain herself to the bed and become Lex’s permanent sex slave.

Lex chuckled. “Sounds good to me.”

He dragged her shirt over her head and shucked off her pants while Chloe lay on the bed befuddled by their combined passion and let him. He eagerly removed his clothes, throwing them carelessly about the room. Soon their naked bodies were pressed together, hot skin against hot skin. Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck and rubbed her sensitive breasts again his chest. They both trembled as a fierce bolt of desire rattled them senseless. Chloe ached for their joining, yearned for Lex to fill her with him, and she could feel his need for the same as if it were her own. Fluid trickled down between her legs at the need.

She grabbed Lex’s waist and he let her guide him to her. They both knew that neither of them could handle much foreplay now with their heightened emotions. Lex and Chloe slowly merged. Chloe held her breath as they fit together, like two puzzle pieces. Her mind swam. Her skin was burning up, on fire with excitement. At the same time she was rocked the feeling of being stretched by Lex, she could also feel his ecstasy of being gripped by her white-hot heat.

They both stilled, trying desperately not to teeter over the edge too soon. Chloe knew this might be the last time she had sex with him and she wanted it to last a little longer.

“Chloe…” Lex’s voice was tight and he struggled for meager shreds of sanity.

“Shhh.” She didn’t want to hear that he only lusted after her because she looked like his Chloe. She didn't want to want to hear him say anything that might indicate that all he felt for her was physical.

She rocked against him and they both clenched their eyes shut at the friction. Lex’s throbbing shaft rubbed against that little spot that made her quiver for release. Lex groaned gutturally and thrust deeper into her. Chloe raised her hips eagerly to meet him halfway. They fell into a rapid rhythm. Their bodies were entwined, rocking the bed and glistening with sweat. Chloe grabbed onto his firm, cute little ass and Lex’s fingers were leaving possessive little imprints on her hips.

The tension was getting unbearable as they reached the absolute peak of their climax. Lex’s breathing was loud, punctuated with harsh little gasps. Desperate, high pitched cries escaped Chloe’s throat. The noises of their passion filled the nearby empty halls of the mansion.

With a mutual explosion of release they were both set free. Chloe rose off the bed with her climax and Lex’s arms tensed as he shouted in triumph and then gave out, making him collapse on top of her. They lost all concept of time or place. They were nothing and everything all at once. They held each other for some minutes before sleep sucked them under.

When Lex woke in the early afternoon the next day Chloe was gone.

TBC…

Michelle
    Just a Guest!
    Oh NOOOOOOOOO! :crygreen: don't go chlo'! hey, i'm a poet and i didn't even realise...anyways, if she does go back, make her pine for Lex, not whiney piney, just from-afar piney. OK, i think I've sed pine enuff now, continue...

Michelle.

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    do I have to swat Chloe up side the head too?

Loved it though, glad she let him in....pun intended!

B

NS Full Member
    ooooooh. bad chloe... and not bad chloe in the sense of the bad chloe we will know and love. bad chloe becoz she left him. :crygreen:

that was soooooooooo good of you to post so soon... sooooooo happy with that!!

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    OH, HELL NO! You are not going to have her go back to her other dimension now. I won't allow it. Maybe she's just getting breakfast or something. Pretty please?

NS Full Member
    Ugh Chloe! Why'd you run away? Silly girl. While I'd love to see happy Chlex in this dimension, I'm also dying to see how she would react to Lex when (if?) she gets back to her own dimension.

I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the way you worked in the mind reading. Update soon, please?
    :chlexsign3:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh man :crygreen: why did she leave? I want more please..... :biggrin:

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

*whimpers*

*lower lip starts to tremble*

*turns big, sad puppy eyes on you*

Bring her back! It's too sad! I can't take it. *sobs*

On the other hand . . . YOWZA! Hot!

odd duck
    gone? GONE??? In the shower or something, right?? :yay: