+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Parallel Universes And Passionate Embraces (NC-17)

NS Full Member
    This is unbelievably cruel, leaving it there like that and saying you won't be updating for a few days. You... hurler of turtles, you! *Stamps foot* :crygreen: What is he? ex-boy scout? Republican? Closet Wham fan? I. need. to. know!

Sorry, I've been totally lax on the reviews so just believe me when I say this sudden interest in your story is not at all sudden, I've just been really lazy and am only getting around to reviewing now. Loving it! :biggrin:

NS Full Member
    no. nonononono you can't. you can't leave. i wanna find out!! this is gonna kill me!!! he's a what?!?!? pleeeeeeeease update before you leave!?!

Members
    Originally posted by hurlingturtles@May 9 2003, 10:41 AM
    “You were going to wait until we were married before you told me you were a…” she prompted.

TBC… (I’m sure you’ll never guess. lol. Who am I kidding? I'm sure you will!)
    arrrghhh !!! this is MEAN !!

An alien ? a liar ? already married to 3 mormon ladies ? bisexual ?

Ok, the first thing that came to my head was "Super hero"

Like that maybe Lex in this world is like Clark in that world or something. I mean, it would make sense, Clark and Chloe switched roles, he's now in love with her and what not so why wouldn't Lex and Clark change roles?

So am i right or should i just keep my mouth shut?

Great chapter anyway, loving the smut, hoping for more in later chapters.

Update soon,

-Sarah

Chlex is my obsession

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Hee hee. Have I mentioned how much I love this fic? So Lex has super powers (probably). I'm interested to see how much has changed when Chloe returns to her own world - assuming that she does.

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    a....

a what? A transvestite? An alien? A sex machine? Course I think we all know about the last one. <snickers>

FINISH THIS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s going to be the death of me, ya know?

Blaire

NS Full Member
    You know, I know that this word gets thrown around alot of these boards, but I&#39;m gonna do it anyway EVIL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; My god, I cannot believe that you think we&#39;re not going to hunt you down and get you. I&#39;m going to need to borrow NAA&#39;s superglue to make you udpate. You suck, I love you.

Blue

Gone??? For a couple of DAYS????? Are you insane, woman??

*takes deep breath* This was a wonderful chapter. I mean . . . WOW. But what is he?? I have my theories, but they&#39;re going to sound really, really stupid if I&#39;m wrong, so I&#39;ll just keep them to myself. And . . . and . . .

Ok, I didn&#39;t want to have to do this, but . . . *pulls out the superglue* We&#39;d better get a new chapter AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK, or your fingers are never leaving that keyboard. :

pynr
    Just a Guest!
    ........great stuff H.T ....... :biggrin:

AHHHHHHHHHH the suspense is killing me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I wanna know what Lex is....NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And i love the whole other chloe thing, i also wonder about it myself...poor other choe, she&#39;s stuck in a non-chlex world...when she knows the joy of being in a chlex world. :crygreen:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information