+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Parallel Universes And Passionate Embraces (NC-17)

This is great, i can't wait until you bring us more.

But what i'm wondering is, is why was the Chloe of this new dimension so distant from Lex? I have a million reasons running through my mind right now, but i guess we'll find out sooner or later huh?

Ohhh, will there be smut soon? Hoping very much so. :biggrin:

-Sarah

Chlex is my obsession

NS Full Member
    oooooh i loved how you brought up the possibility of the other Chloe. ohohohoh and smut soon please?!?

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Not hungry for food...hee hee hee hee. Loved this chapter. I was laughing myself when Chloe had to hide her amusement with the whole Lana/Helen thing. Can't wait for more of this.

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    Oh I see a smutbunny rearing its head! This is gonna be fun.

Well now that you mentioned the other Chloe, I hope we'll see something of her in the home dimension. I'd very much like to see, how she reacts to Lex and even more, to Lex and the wicked witch being engaged *g*

Helana hee now that would be an interesting ship *g*
    Better than Lexana at any rate!

Please post more soon

hugs,
    Sabby

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    Okay, wracking my brain here. What the hell was Chloe&#39;s problem from the dimension our Chloe is now in. Obviously her and Clark were having a affair...ick. But why is Lex so distant from our Chloe? <frowns> Don&#39;t like it one bit, not used to seeing a Lex that isn&#39;t totally in control. In this dimension he&#39;s like a timid little school girl.

SHE&#39;S YOUR FIANCEE, CLIMB IN THAT BED WITH HER, POP IN SOME MARVIN GAYE AND GET IT ON&#33;&#33;&#33;

Smut soon, right? <hehe>

Blaire

Oh, shush, Blaire&#33; He&#39;s just being a gentleman. I mean, his finacee just got out of the hospital for heaven&#39;s sake. &#39;Sides, love makes people do some strange things.

Ok, the actual review: first off, the Helana relationship about made me pee my pants it was so funny. :biggrin: What I was really interested in, though, was Lex&#39;s comment. The comment about Chloe driving him even crazier now. So does this mean that our Chloe and this Lex are meant to be together? I can&#39;t wait to see what you do with this.

Oh, and on a completely different note--where did your name come from? Because all I think of when I hear it is &#39;Roundhouse&#39;, that show that used to be on Nickelodeon, when they were talking about how to get a name like &#39;The Smashing Pumpkins&#39;. :biggrin:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Now this chapter completely brightened my day&#33; The images of Helana ... well, its better than the alternatives&#33;

I too am curious to see the "difference" in dimension Chloles&#39; and of course, to see how long it really takes Lex to "get it on&#33;" Great chapter&#33;

Sara

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh this is so good. I want more please.... :biggrin: :worship2:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    I love that Chloe is going to take advantage of what she&#39;s got in this dimension. There really is no use in fighting it. Poor, nice Lex...he has no idea what he&#39;s in store for.

Blue

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    I&#39;m gonna be away for a few days, so you&#39;ll have to satisfy yourselves with this part for now&#33; I hope this is enough smut to tide you over for a bit&#33;
    PS- i got my name-thingy, in sort of a convoluted way, from that song "Happy Together" by The Turtles, it&#39;s an oldy but a goody. oh, and hurlingturtles83@yahoo.com is my email if you ever want to get a hold of me

Part 4 (isn&#39;t it? i&#39;m forgetting)

Lex’s eyes widened at her proposition. “You’re supposed to be resting,” he said regretfully.

“I feel fine.”

“But what if you’re not?”

“Look, just trust me ok?” She patted the bed again.

Lex walked over to the bed. He gazed down at her for several moments. “Are you absolutely sure? I don’t want you to get hurt or anything. This is your last chance to back out.”

As an answer Chloe sat up on her knees and began unbuttoning Lex’s shirt. He didn’t stir a muscle as she slipped each button through its hole, he just watched her remove his shirt. It fell on the floor and Chloe stared at his chest for a minute. His skin was smooth and fair. He wasn’t obscenely muscular, which Chloe appreciated, but more sinewy and lean. She swept her hands slowly across his warm chest. Unable to resist her tongue darted out to tease one of his nipples. Lex drew in a long ragged breath. She reached down to cup his rock-hard erection through his tailored pants.

Lex groaned and hauled Chloe into his arms. “You’re such a tease,” he growled. He ground his lips into Chloe’s. Her knees weakened and she sat back on her heels, dragging an all too willing Lex with her on the bed.

The weight of Lex’s body on hers was giddily thrilling. His hands roamed all over her body, one minute grasping her ass to grind it against the long shaft of his erection and the next fondling her breasts through her shirt. Suddenly, he pulled off her shirt and tossed it across the room. He gazed appreciatively at the sight of her breasts, clad in a black lace bra.

Feeling slightly self-conscious an embarrassed blush bloomed across her face and down her neck to her chest. Lex laughed a deep, insanely erotic chuckle that had Chloe wanting to squirm restlessly under him. Lex sobered and gazed at her seriously. “This going to sound stupid, but you seem like a different person since the accident,” he told her.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” she asked, unbuttoning his pants.

Lex drew in a deep, shuddery breath. “Good. God, yes, a good thing.”

Chloe unzipped his pants and Lex quickly threw them off along with his shoes. Now all that separated them from mind-blowing ecstasy were a couple bits of cloth. Lex buried his face in her soft neck, stroking her racing pulse with his tongue. Chloe gasped at the sensation and hugged him tighter to her body. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed the damp crotch of her underwear against his throbbing cock.

“Holy Jesus,” Lex rasped and shuddered.

He yanked off Chloe’s bra and underwear before she quite knew what he was doing. He rained kisses down her body, pausing to give lavish attention to her breasts. His scraped his teeth on the soft tender skin under her breasts and Chloe arched into him. It was difficult to breath now, she was struggling for oxygen. Sweat beaded along her hairline. He drew each of her nipples into his mouth, savoring them like exquisite treats made for solely his enjoyment. Chloe held his head to her body, lightly scraping the back of his head with her blunt nails.

Lex parted her legs, sweeping his hands up her quivering thighs. He toyed with her blond curls for a moment before parting the wet folds of her most intimate of regions. He rubbed the hard little nub of her clitoris and Chloe moaned, nearly climaxing right there. Bright lights behind her eyelids dazzled her.

“Lex&#33;” she yelped.

“Hmm?” he said, lips busy paying tender care to each hipbone.

She rose and pushed him onto his back. “That’s enough foreplay for me.”

His eyes were hooded, luminous with anticipation. “Is it?” he asked.

“Yes, for me anyway.”

She kissed him deeply and nibbled at his lips while running her nails across his chest. Finally, she cupped his sensitive balls in her hands and his hips jerked. One hand grasped the base of his shaft and he groaned.

She paused. “Should I stop?” she asked mischievously.

“Don’t you dare,” he ordered.

She lightly traced the prominent veins of his erection before rubbing his pre-cum around the head of his cock. Lex squeezed his eyes shut. His chest was heaving violently.

“Chloe&#33;” he pleaded, without specifying what exactly he was begging for.

“Yes? What? What do you want?” God, she adored teasing him. She felt like a different person in this dimension, like a bold temptress whose sole purpose was to drive Lex out of his mind with passion. And she couldn’t say she minded the feeling. “Is it this?” she asked. Her little pink tongue darted out to lap up a bit of his pre-cum. It was salty, and not at all unpleasant.

“That’s it,” Lex pronounced and seized her hips. He lowered her on his up-thrust and eager cock. He hissed as her heat enveloped him and she closed her eyes, throwing back her head.

Fully impaled, a quiet but intense scream escaped from Chloe’s lips as she climaxed immediately. Once the roaring in her ears subsided she realized that Lex was still hard inside of her. She undulated against his hips, feeling raw with need once again. She rose and lowered her self slowly on Lex.

“Oh, God. Chloe,” he whispered. He thrust up into her and the world teetered on its axis. “I can’t take it for much longer,” he growled and suddenly flipped her onto her back.

He gazed down at her as he plunged into her again in one long, deep thrust. Her fingers dug into his back. She lowered her eyelids as his increased the pace of his thrusts.

“No, look at me,” he ordered. “I want to see you when you cum for me.”

It was a struggle to keep her eyes open, but she did. They stared at each other, eyes glazed over with lust, seeing but totally absorbed in the fireworks erupting between their rocking bodies. Chloe’s world shrank and shrank until it was completely focused on the rhythm between the two of them. Lex pounded into her harder and harder, faster and faster. Her entire body tensed as her climax built again. Higher and higher she flew until with a shriek of staggering, euphoric shock she was flung to the heavens. A loud groan clawed its way up Lex’s throat as he came and collapsed on her.

They both lay panting in each other’s arm for several long moments. Lex rolled off her, pulling her still joined body on top of his so that he didn’t suffocate her. He kissed her softly and closed his eyes. Chloe was falling rapidly asleep herself.

“I love you, Chloe,” she thought she heard him mumbled contentedly as she drifted off into exhausted sleep.

It was a quarter after seven by the time she woke up. She blindly reached out across the bed only to find it empty. Lex was gone. Confused, she sat up in bed. The silk sheet over her pooled at her waist.

Lex walked into the room fully clothed again and, seeing her awake and naked from the waist up, grinned. “How’s my little sex bunny feeling?” He sat on the bed.

Chloe fell back in bed, throwing the sheet over her head. “I can’t believe you just said that,” she said, mortified.

Lex laughed. “Well, I guess I’ll have to say it more often then.”

Chloe peeked out from under the sheet. “Do I have to be a sex bunny? Can’t I be something cool like a tiger of panther or something?”

“But tiger doesn’t have the same ring to it. Besides, a tiger isn’t as cute.” He reached under the sheet and gave one of her ankles a playful little squeeze.

“What about a kitten? Kittens are cute.”

He sighed exaggeratedly. “I suppose I could compromise with kitten. It’ll be tough but I think I can do it.” He paused and switched topics. “So, I was thinking about it and I think we should get married as soon as possible. I’m sick of waiting. Let’s get married next week. What do you think?”

Chloe’s mouth fell open. “Next week?&#33; We can’t get married next week&#33;”

Lex scowled. “Why not?”

She couldn’t very well say that she didn’t know if she could figure out how to get back to her own dimension by next week. The thought of never having sex with Lex again was painful, to say the least. A lnot so ittle part of her screamed in protest at the mere thought, and that shook her to the core. She was beginning to care far too much for Lex, and she couldn’t have that. Lex loved the other Chloe, not her. Falling in love with Lex would only get her hurt in the end when he realized she wasn’t the woman he had proposed to. No, she resolved not to even think of love in relation to Lex.

She also didn’t like the fact that the Chloe from this dimension didn’t have any choice of whether or not she wanted to switch. The other Chloe must be even more confused than she was. It wasn’t fair to her. She wanted to ignore this line of thought, too. She wanted to pretend that there wasn’t another Chloe in her dimension probably wondering if she was insane, too. It felt like if she could convince herself that another Chloe didn’t exist then there was the possibility that she could stay in this dimension forever. She tried not to dwell too long on that thought, either.

“Well,” she answered Lex, “it’s too soon. We can’t possibly have everything planned out by then.” She felt guilty, as if she was lying to him, and she hated it.

“Who cares? We both want a small wedding anyway. I also am a billionaire, don’t forget. You’d be amazed at what huge wads of cash will accomplish.”

“I’m sure,” she said dryly. “Look, I’m just not ready yet.”

The expression on Lex’s face was stiff. “When will you be ready then?”

“When I am. Geez, will you get off my case already?” As soon as she said the words, she wanted to take them back.

Lex stood up and shoved his hands in his pants pockets. “Do you even want to marry me anymore?” he asked.

Chloe hesitated. What should she say? What should she say? She was so confused. Part of her wanted to shout “hell, yes&#33;” and leap into his arms. What would other Chloe want her to do? It was, after all, her life she was toying with.

“Well… I believe in total honesty between two people who care about each other and-“

“Oh, God. You found out, didn’t you?” Lex said, lowering himself to sit on the bed again. He looked shell-shocked. “I’ve tried to hide it for so long. It all makes sense now- why you’ve been so distant from me. How did you find out?”

Chloe just stared at him. “Uhhh…how stupid do you think I am? You didn’t think I’d find out?” she asked, pretending to know what he was talking about.

“I was going to tell you, I swear. I just wanted to wait until the right time.” He was deathly pale. He attempted a weak smile. “I’d hope you’d be married to me already by the time you found out what I am.”

“You were going to wait until we were married before you told me you were a…” she prompted.

TBC… (I’m sure you’ll never guess. lol. Who am I kidding? I&#39;m sure you will&#33

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information