+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Parallel Universes And Passionate Embraces (NC-17)

arianaisis
    Just a Guest!
    Oh. A different dimension, I love those. I wish I lived in one of them. :worship2: :worship2:

Alie
    Just a Guest!
    Lana & Helen lesbians! Together? hmy: It sort of makes sense in some twisted way. The way they both seem so prissy. BUT i bet you Helen would be on top! :huh:
    Greeeeeaaaaaaat Job! Love the story and AU, it's my favorite kind of fanfics. Although i kind of wish it would happen on the show and lex and chloe would just get together.
    Hurry up with another update PLEASE.
    :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Okay, I laughed as hard as Chloe as Lana's 'coming out.' And you put Helen with her, even better. Hummm maybe this sums my feelings so far on this story up:

Lesbian Lana: $2
    Lesbian Lana paired with Lesbian Helen: $4
    Total unreciprocated Chloe love from Clark: $6
    Lex and Chloe engaged: Priceless

Sorry, watching too many MC commericals. (But note how "low" on prices I went) Seriously though, update soon!!

Sara

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    lol @ sara

gotta love those commercials...atleast when you can fit chlex into them somewhere

As for this fic...it was freakin hilarious

I can't wait to find out what her chores are while she's bedridden....I'm sure they are a few I wouldn't be opposed to....GOD I wish I was Chloe in another dimension...

Blaire

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: i'm sorry, its just... lol, that was... yeah. i loved it. lol. god that was good. :biggrin: i'm sooooooooo happy with that. Lana's a lesbian... yeah - kinda fits... i haven't stopped laughing. :goof: update soon!!

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    *tries desperatly to contain hysteric laughter* *presses thru teeth* Lana...and...Helen....together *breaks down laughing* ROTFLMAO :hehe: :hehe: :lol: :lol: :hehe: :hehe: :lol: :lol: :hehe: :lol:

:biggrin:

PRICELESS!!!! :worship2: :worship2: More soon please oh and I hope there'll be smut, if Chloe has to stay in bed, what else is there to do?

hugs,
    Sabby

odd duck
    :lol: This is great. Will Clark tell Lex that something is worng?

NS Full Member
    Um, yeah. SO not allowed to stop there!!! Ah, where is more. Need more now. And may I just say that I LOVE what you've done with everyone in this dimension, it's great.

Blue

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    I'm soooo gland you all like my fic. Here's Part 3:

Lex walked back into her room and his eyes narrowed upon seeing their clasped hands. “Back,” he announced coolly.

Chloe removed her hand from Clark’s, feeling absurdly guilty even though she hadn’t been doing anything wrong. An uncomfortable silence settled over the room. When Clark finally left, telling her to call him, she nearly sagged in relief.

“What is it?” she asked Lex exasperatedly after several tense moments.

“Are you having an affair with Kent?” he asked, a vein was popping out on his forehead. He did not look happy.

Chloe sighed. “God, no. I’m not interested in him anymore.”

“Anymore?” He scowled. “You mean you used to?”

She rolled her eyes. It was so weird having Lex all possessive of her. At the same time she wanted to smile and give him a hug, she was so flattered.

“Once upon a time,” she admitted. “Not anymore.”

“Prove it.”

“What? How?”

He knelt down beside her bed, his face alarmingly close to hers. “Kiss me, Chloe. Show me you still care about me.” His eyes roamed across her face as if searching for some hint of her feelings.

Kiss Lex Luthor? For some reason the idea wasn’t as shocking as it had once been. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more intriguing she found it. What could it possibly hurt to kiss him? It might even be fun.

She lowered her head to his and watched his eyelids lowered as she covered his lips with hers. It was a soft, gentle kiss- barely a kiss at all. It still sent shivers of delight through her body, though.

Lex deepened the kiss, increasing the pressure on her lips. He brought his hands up to stroke her blond hair. It was beginning to feel much warmer in the room. Chloe gasped at the feel of Lex’s tongue on her lips, trying to seek entrance. He seized the opportunity her gasp provided and delved into her mouth.

Without quite being aware of it, Chloe found herself responding to Lex’s kiss with an enthusiasm that she never knew she was capable of. She barely recognized the moan she heard as her own. She teased Lex’s tongue with her own and he returned with the same. A fire blazed between her legs and all she wanted was Lex’s body on top of hers.

His hands fell to her shoulders. Then he lowered one hand to squeeze one of her breasts. Chloe jumped a mile at the spark of electricity that shot through her at the feeling. She pulled herself from his arms. They separated, panting and staring at each other in amazement.

Chloe licked her lips, still tasting Lex’s mouth on hers. Lex followed the motion of her tongue intently. “That was…”she began.

“Incredible,” Lex finished. “You know, you taste even better than I remember. Your lips drive me even more insane than they used to.” He sounded a bit bewildered. “It must be true- absence does make the heart grow fonder.”

Chloe pulled down Lex’s head for another kiss but Lex resisted. “Chloe we're in a hospital, we shouldn’t be doing this.”

Chloe grinned. “So? Does the door lock?” she asked impishly. She wanted to see where this inexplicable attraction led them.

Lex stood up. “You need to rest. I should go.” But he wasn’t moving and there was no mistaking the prominent bulge in his pants.

Chloe gave his pants a pointed look. “It doesn’t look like you want to go.” She didn’t recall Lex being so noble in her dimension. It was frustrating.

A smile tugged at his lips and he adjusted his pants slightly. “Yeah, well. Someone has to look out for you. Alas, that someone just happens to be me. I can’t be mauling a hospital patient. I can see the paper headlines now: ‘Crash Survivor Molested by Horny Billionaire’.”

Chloe grinned. “I don’t know, sounds like Times material to me.”

“Hmmm, perhaps. Well, I have to take care of some business anyway. Hopefully you’ll be coming home with me tomorrow.” Bent down to give her a quick kiss. His eyes were warm with emotion. “I can’t wait to get you back in my bed again.”

Chloe flushed and Lex laughed. When he left he seemed to suck the life right out of the room. She sighed and glanced at the medallion again. She wondered how it had transported her to this dimension. Had she done something to trigger it and hadn’t realized it? And if she was transported here, did that mean that the Chloe from here was to her dimension? It must, she supposed. There was an Aunt Tally in both dimensions and, from what she'd said, she'd obviously switched dimensions. She wondered what the other Chloe was like. She wondered if the other Chloe even realized that she'd switched dimensions.

Chloe sighed. She supposed that she should be trying to figure out how to get back to her dimension. As much as she liked this one, it wasn’t her home. She’d miss making out with Lex, she admitted regretfully. It still didn’t feel real- being engaged to him. Everything felt like a dream that she just knew was going to end at any moment.

Dr. Swardson came in at that moment. “Test time,” he announced cheerfully.

She sighed again. Yippy.

Chloe passed the tests with flying colors, which surprised her. She was almost expecting him to announce that she had some sort a brain tumor or something. That would make more sense than being stuck in another dimension.

Lana and Helen also dropped by. It was strange, though utterly hysterical. They walked through the door holding hands. Helen’s hair was cropped very close to her head and she had a nose ring while Lana looked basically the same. It was obvious who wore the pants in that relationship. Lana was all girly concern and Helen was as aloof as ever. Talking to them was a struggle because the whole time Chloe was trying to stifle her laughter.

“So, how’s Lex handling things?” Lana asked. “He was a fright when you were unconscious. Wouldn’t leave your bedside. The nurses were talking about wheeling in an extra bed. He kept pacing. I personally thought the nurses should slip him some sort of tranquilizers-“

Helen rolled her eyes. “Lana, shut up. It wasn’t that bad. Sure, he was stressing and worried to death but he didn’t need to be medicated. Lana’s exaggerating things again, don’t mind her,” she told Chloe.

Lana pouted. “You are so mean sometimes, Helen.”

Helen sighed and muttered something about needing a cigarette. Then she pulled Lana into her arms. “Sorry, hun. I just didn’t want you making Chloe worry.” She kissed her. “You do go overboard with things sometimes. While others might mind it you know I don't, especially if it’s in bed,” she said suggestively.

Chloe slapped one hand over her mouth in a desperate attempt not to laugh. Lana and Helen didn't notice, they were too busy staring at each other. Chloe didn’t want to know what exactly Helen meant by that remark. They did look kind of cute as a couple, though. As soon as they left Chloe exploded into laughter. She was so loud a nearby nurse popped her head in to check on her.

Lex took Chloe to the mansion the next day. The tension between them as they rode in the car was nearly unbearable. The kiss between them plagued both of their thoughts. Chloe wondered when they would kiss again. She figured that she might as well explore this attraction between them as long as she was in this dimension. In her mind, there was no question that she would figure out how to get back to her own dimension at some point.

As they drove up the driveway to the mansion Chloe’s mouth fell open. “It’s a southern plantation!!” It was a beautiful huge white house with a front yard with size of a football field. Trees with lovely white flowers lined the driveway, scattering delicate petals across the pavement.

Lex gave her an odd look. “Of course it is.”

“But what about the castle?”

Lex’s brows were furrowed in confusion. “What castle? My ancestors were plantation owners, I’m sorry to say. They owned thousands of slaves at one point. My dad, being the bastard that he is, is rather proud of our ancestry. That house is hundreds of years old and has never left the family. If had been my decision, I’d tear down the house and rebuild from scratch. I don’t know why I’m telling you this again. You already know this. We’ve talked about moving a million times.”

“I don’t mind the refresher. In fact, I think I’m gonna need refreshers about a ton of more stuff.”

Lex pulled up to the mansion and tossed the keys to his sports car to some man Chloe didn’t recognize. Then she realized Lex probably had valet at his own house. It was disgusting how the rich lived sometimes.

He went around to Chloe’s door and opened it for her. He lifted her effortlessly out of the car.

“Hey! I can walk, you know. I whacked my head, not my legs,” she protested. In fact, she felt fine. Her head hardly hurt at all anymore.

Lex ignored her. He brought her inside. “You know, if we were married I’d be carrying you across the threshold right now.”

“You still are. Of course since we’re not married it lacks the same significance.”

Lex sighed. “You can be really unromantic sometimes.”

He carried her up the stairs and into a bedroom. It was a very masculine bedroom, decked out in blues and grays, but Chloe didn’t mind. Lex dropped her on the king-sized bed and pulled off her shoes and pants before she knew what was happening.

“Hungry? I’ll go get you some lunch.” Lex turned to leave.

“Hey! Wait!”

Lex froze and turned to face her, his face carefully devoid of any expression. However, she noticed the way his eyes flickered over her bare legs.

“I’m not hungry,” she told him.

“Oh.” He looked almost disappointed.

“At least not for food,” she said meaningfully and patted the bed.

TBC…

Michelle
    Just a Guest!
    LOL, I know *exactly* what she means...great chapter, as always :worship2: I give extra points for the Helana relationship, nice choice Also, why was Lex thinking about the kiss so much? Surely he should be used to it by now, being that they are engaged in this demension. Well, that's all i have to say, Update soon!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information