+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Parallel Universes And Passionate Embraces (NC-17)

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    so so sweet. I needed a happy fic...although I'd like a sequel, something was just really off for me, can't put my finger on it though. Oh well. And i can't wait for your next one. So come up with something quick!

B

Fantastic story and glad that the ending is able to answer my questions.

And I definitely would like a sequel...pretty please?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Aw that was nice :

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

DawnieAngel
    Just a Guest!
    awww I really liked that fic! It was nice that she decided to stay in the other dimension it's usually all "I didn't realise what I had till I lose it" sorta thing in these situations but it turnt out she was better in the new place so :biggrin: Great Story Totally Loved it

Dawn

Ohhhhhhhhhh great job.. So glad Chloe decided to Stay in the deminsion with Lex that loved her

Suzanne

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Smart Chloe. Staying with Lex is the only option for her! Great story, I loved it!

Sara

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    Sorry, I know this is gonna drive you nuts but i couldn't resist. I, too, felt like there was somthing missing. Then, in the wee hours of the morning i figured out what it was.

Epilogue

Chloe sat back in her chair in the Talon with a satisfied smile on her face. Relief surged through her that she was able to convince her other self to stay in her dimension. She much preferred this one, it was much less complicated. And besides, her other self was in love with Lex and would have eventually been miserable if she'd switched back.

She took a sip of her latte and sighed blissfully. Everything was great again.

Lex strolled in the Talon with Helen on his arm. He grinned at Chloe when he spotted her and pulled Helen over to her table. Chloe smiled in return. She was inexplicably happy that she didn't have to give up on Lex all together. She liked him well enough. It was great to have him as a friend. All the emotional pressure was off her.

The only thing she could admit that she missed were their nights together. Lex had been incredible in bed.

He kissed Helen and muttered something to her. Helen scampered off in the direction of the bathroom.

Chloe stomach knotted oddly at their kiss and she scowled. What was that?

Lex sat at the table. "Hey, Chloe. What's up?"

"Same old, same old," she replied smoothly.

Lex peered in the direction of the bathroom, as if wondering how long it would be until Helen returned.

Chloe supressed the wave of disgust that filled her. If Lex only knew that if she wanted to she could easily steal him away from Helen, make him forget her entirely. If she put forth a little effort he would fall madly in love with her. He wouldn't even know what hit him. The prospect felt wickedly appealing just then.

Chloe froze in her seat.

No. It couldn't be. She was jealous of Helen.

How was this even possible? She tried and tried to feel anything remotely like love for the other Lex. Why was she suddenly jealous now? Was it because she didn't have this Lex eating out of the palm of her hand?

This Lex did seem different than the Lex she'd always known. He was more confident, less vulnerable. Chloe admired that. This Lex knew what he was about. When he wanted something he went for it. She respected this Lex, where as she didn't the other Lex. Did respect really make all that much different to her?

Could she fall in love with this Lex, where as she couldn't the other one?

"Chloe? What's wrong?" Lex asked.

Chloe shook her head, as if to rid herself of her newly discovered emotions. "Nothing," she replied.

She looked at him and wanted to draw him in for an experimental kiss. Her jaw jutted out as she decided to go for it. She leaned over the table and kissed him squarely on the mouth. He tasted wonderful and she shuddered in desire.

She sat back down and smiled. Lex gaped at her, a little flush highlighting his cheeks. Yes, she could fall in love with this Lex, she realized. And she would get him, too. This Lex didn't know that she was more confident than her other self too, and always got what she wanted.

End- this time for real

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    Thank you. Made all the difference in the world. When I reviewed I couldn't put my finger on it, just something had felt out of place or didn't make it into the fic. This fills that tiny hole for me. Thanks so much.

B

And I know what it's like. I've had to turn Epilogue's into chapters because you can't have a five chapter story with eleven epilogues now can ya? Okay, exagerations but still..

*ahem* Ok, wonderful work. Loved the epilogue. But you know what you have to do now, right?

You have to make that bit into a story. :biggrin: Oh c'mon, it'd be great! Just think about it.

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    AAAWWW! This is so good, now everything is right in the order of the dimensions *g*

hope to see a new story soon

hugs,
    Sabby

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information